Time for Truth Ch. 16

Javier knew something was wrong. He was furious. He wanted the names of the wolves that attacked Jonathan. He would deal with them personally. Theo told him the Alpha had handed out punishments. "Now because of this, Jonathan was going to Russia. Uncle Gernick might send him and Amie so they can learn how to be a vampire."

"Can you call Jonathan? I want to talk to him. " Javier asked.

Theo's eyes teared up. "He won't answer me. Something happened yesterday and he disappeared from me. I've tried to call him but he is not answering."

"Theo can you go to his room. If he is home, maybe you can talk to him." Javier suggested.

Shaking his head, no, Theo explained that the alpha told him and Jasmine to stay home. The vampires were meeting and it was not place for wolf cubs. Javier nodded. He needed to get to Jonathan. Jonathan was more than his friend. He was his family as well. He took a deep breath.

"Theo, have I ever told you to do something wrong?" He asked.

"No." Theo answered.

"I can't go there but you can. Just peak in and come right back. You need to see if he is OK." Javier insisted.

Theo vanished, and Javier was stuck waiting.

*****

As Marisol ate breakfast she was very quiet. Zeke was a bit concerned. Last night, he could tell she was upset and then he learned about what was happening at Loess. If she need to go back home, he'd take her over the weekend. It was time for her to go to class, and she hesitated. Margaret noticed her apathy as well.

"Marisol, what's wrong?" Margaret asked her granddaughter. She could tell something else was bothering her granddaughter.

Marisol smiled and covered. "I have a big exam today and I'm a bit nervous."

It made sense but Zeke was not buying it. The girl was smart. She loved taking test. He prayed their children were like her and not him. He barely finished school. They had not mated, so he could not read her, but her actions screamed that something was wrong. This would have to be fixed soon. His wolf was going crazy. Each night, when they made love, he demanded that he mark her, claim her.

Last night, she just needed to be held. That was fine, but she was keeping something from him. He would find out what, and if someone was causing her a problem, he would deal with him. Zeke walked with her to the garage. Marisol admired her mate. He was gorgeous, tall, and strong. He had the most magnetizing eyes. And his smile lit up everyplace around him.

Zeke loved his dark-haired beauty. Every wolf told him daily how lucky he was., He stopped going out because each night, she would be waiting. She had been here months now, and last night was the first night they did not love each other. "Marisol, I love you." He whispered, Marisol smiled and replied, "I love you too, Zeke."

"You can trust me. If something or someone is bothering you, tell me." He encouraged.

"I'm fine," she fibbed. "Now, I have to go." She kissed him and he watched her drive off.

You fool, another man wants her, She is ours. You need to claim her. Make sure every male around knows she is taken. His animal insisted. Zeke froze. His wolf could be right. Marisol was always ready for him, but last night she seemed preoccupied. Something else was going on. He'd talk to her tonight, and she would tell him the truth.

Marisol did not take Professor's Dorf's class today, but he did message her. He wanted her to meet him at his office at noon. She was apprehensive. Yesterday, she felt strange in the meeting with him yesterday. She ws so relieved when an associate professor stopped by. She made excuses and left.

She only had two classes and then she could go home. Marisol debated not going to his office, but he was her instructor, so she went. Talking her phone, she set it on record and then walked in.

"Marisol, you left hastily last night. I wanted to finish talking with you." He said as she entered.

Marisol sat, and Dorf leaned forward in his desk. He leered at her, and she twisted uncomfortably in her seat.

"You don't have to fail my class, Marisol. Such a pretty name, Hispanic, right?" He asked.

"Well, yes sir." She answered shyly, wishing he'd say what he needed to so she could go.

Dorf leaned back in his chair. "You are incredibly beautiful. You're one of the most beautiful women I have seen in a long time. You're pretty smart. Too bad your cutting my class will mess up your GPA." He whispered, eyeing her legs.

Marisol stood, she was dropping his class. With a full load, she could retake the course under someone else.

"Sit down. I'm not done. " He rubbed his balding head. He was nervous now because he could tell she was ready to bolt. "Marisol, I am sorry. I did not mean to make you uncomfortable." He stood and walked around his desk to stand before her. "Tell me something, are you dating anyone?" He queried.

"I'm engaged, actually. We plan to marry next year." She lied. Zeke was no closer to mating with her as he was when she first met him. They would mate, but for some reason, he felt she needed more time to be sure.

"So, you're not married yet, right?" He asked talking a lock of her hair in his hand. He stopped in front of her. "We have two more months in this class. I'm giving you fair warning, I'm interested. When I am no longer your teacher, I want you to go out with me." His murmured.

Marisol jerked back, gasping. "I'm engaged, Professor..."

"You say you are, but I don't see a ring. If you were mine, you'd be wearing my ring." He then sat back down. Ivan faced the stunned young woman before him. She took his breath away. "Write me an essay of the Downfall of the Moglechian Temples, and it will make up for what you missed. Bring it to my office Friday evening by four."

Marisol stood. She wanted to tell him that her mate would kill him if she told him about yesterday and today. But she remained silent and rushed from his office. She needed to talk to someone. So she called her Aunt. She was still here and they met three times weekly. Her aunt helped her understand the nightmare, the memory. Once she came to terms with her guilt; the dream stopped. She would always remember, but it no longer haunted her.

She would have called Harriet or Meghan, but they would not know what to do either.

Adrianna could tell that something was wrong from the moment she spoke with Marisol on the phone. When the girl reached her office, she could see in her eyes that she was upset, and scared. "Tia Adrianna, the professor, he... He said..." She took a deep breath and took our her phone. "Just listen." She played the audio. Adrianna was furious.

Immediately, Adrianna called the alphas, Lakota and Levin. The alphas joined them and listened. Lakota and Levin were incensed. Lakota was ready to send the betas to hunt down this monster that dare accost his granddaughter. Levin was more leveled headed. He asked him to let him handle it. He asked Adrianna to copy the recording. The next morning his office called and set up a meeting with the Dean of Students.

The Dean of Students started to refuse to see him, but Levin warned him that if he did, his university was about to be sued and every media outlet in the country would be notified. So the Dean agreed to see him. Levin arrived early and he met with the gentleman. The man listened to the tape. He called Dorf to his office immediately. Dorf walked in and Levin wanted to rip him apart, but he forced his wolf to remain calm. The Dean played the audio and Dorf confessed.

He thanked Levin and asked him to leave. Levin refused. He wanted to know how the situation would be handled. Dorf was placed on administrative leave immediately. By noon, Professor Ivan Dorf was no longer teaching Western Studies at LSU.

People talked and Zeke learned that something happened at the college. That night, he stopped by the alpha home to meet with the alphas. He gave his word to let her finish school and he would honor that. But he prayed they would amend the decree. Marisol was his, and tonight, he was claiming his mate. No other male would dare approach her again.

*****

Amari was still taking classes and Vince was driving her insane. He was about to fail because he spent all of his time trying to do work for her. The instructor even called him on his craving to cater to Amari. They knew they had married once they learned of her pregnancy; the other males were almost as bad as Vince.

The instructor watched her carefully, but treated her the same. As her pregnancy advanced, he suggested that she tae her basic courses and that way she could come back and finish. Learning that Kyra was ill gave her pause. As a precaution, she went in for an extra visit with Kim and learned that their son was fine. She asked Kim about the classes, and Kim suggested that since she had entered her last trimester, she needed to sit out.

So right now she was sitting out. Kyra was on bed rest, and would give birth in a few weeks. She had two months to go. She could not wait. Alpha Madam Elise understood, so she assigned Amari jobs to help out. Each night, Iyoka would call and she loved talking with her. As soon as the baby was born and old enough, she was going to see her mother.

Each morning, Vince would catch a ride with Malcolm to school and she would take care of home. Today was just normal, and she once again felt like a beached whale. Soon, her phone rang and she answered,. It was Aria. She was checking in on her and her nephew. Amari loved talking with Aria. Aria's mate, Clarence, stayed at the compound, but insisted that Aria stay at the school during the week. Every Friday, he drove up to get her. Amari was surprised she was not expecting yet. But she knew that she would be soon.

As soon as she hang up from Aria, someone knocked and she walked with the young women over to the medical center to visit with Kyra. As Amari sat in her hospital room, David and Nadiya knocked. David loved Kyra, and he wanted to say good bye. He and Nadiya decided to go back to Cortez, and the alphas granted them permission. They were driving home today. Amari hugged her friends and asked them to give her Mom a special hug from her.

Soon, the two left and Kyra and Amari talked about baby names. Nurses came in periodically to check Kyra, and so far she was doing well. Soon, she grew tired so Amari left. She walked over to the daycare to help with the young ones.

BJ spent the morning talking with Javon about the development at Cortez. His mother was worried sick. Nicolette had not contacted her. She was checking their bond, hoping it would reopen soon.

Theo was at school, and having a hard time concentrating. He popped into Jonathan's room earlier and Jonathan met him. He couldn't stay long, because he had school. Jonathan's wolf was silent. He did not know why. However, Jonathan was ok, so he was relieved. However, he wasn't supposed to be there, so he vanished back home. Javier was waiting and he explained that their wolves just went silent. Javier nodded. This was new. If the wolves were hiding then something was going on. He'd talk to the alpha about it, but then he'd have questions. So he had to keep silent. Maybe they would call them soon.

Julianne visited with Celia. The two walked over to check on Kyra, but she was sleeping. The monitors beat in rhythm letting them know Momma and baby were doing OK. Celia stroked her baby sister's brow and kissed her gently. They'd stop by later. She and Julianne spent some time catching up. Celia was so happy that her friend had returned.

Julianne was flying to Louisiana to see Marisol the next day. It was a short visit, and she was using the company jet. Celia told her to give Marisol a big hug for her. She was certain that this would be the last time she saw her baby girl as an unmated female. She smiled. She was nervous and happy for her. Is this how Mom felt when I met BJ? She wondered.

Gustavo and his men were on high alert. The situation with the wolves was serious. However, they were just kids. They were waiting on orders from the Ivanovs. No one was getting near this pack.

*****

David and Nadiya drove home. As he approached the entrance, David flashed back to the past. He was nervous. Nadiya held his hand. Soon they entered. He was barely out of the car when the new alpha bitch Iyoka launched herself into his arms. Everyone that was there ran out to greet him. He was home. He was back with his family.

The alphas stood back and allowed the rest of the pack to welcome their family back. Then Geraldo sent, The small house at the end of the cul-de-sac has been prepared for the two of you. Go settle in, and then meet me at my office.

Nadiya and David heard the summons. The alpha expected them to live together. David had to let him know he was too damaged. Nadiya needed to be free to find her mate. Nadiya grasped his hand and kissed his cheek.

Her mate was silly. He didn't think he could satisfy her. It was time she taught him the fine arts of love making. They entered the small home that four of the lower betas once shared. It was beautiful. They looked around and David opened a small door and gasped. Pictures of their family donned the walls, Momma, Blaze, Nadiya's family. It was a room of memories. He wept. Many saw his brother as a monster, but he knew Iyoka would understand. Iyoka, thank you. He sent.

No problem, I'm just happy I could make that for you, Iyoka replied. Now, enjoy time with your mate. You have a couple of hours before dinner.

He faced Nadiya, her hair, eyes, and smile fascinated him. She was done talking as she tiptoed and kissed her mate. David was about to protest and explain, when she whispered, "Just touch me David. I need to feel your touch."

He could not deny her. He lifted her and carried her to the nearest bedroom. He undressed her slowly, he scent intoxicating. He tasted her skin, as he caressed her slowly. She was so hot, so hungry, so his. Parting her thighs, Nadiya begged him to touch her in the one spot that yearned for his touch the most. David smiled, "No my love. I'm learning right now. You must be patient."

Nadiya groaned. As he kissed her breast, stomach, inching slowly close to the center of her being. Her pussy glistened with her juices, her scent caused him to salivate. He wished that he could love her fully, but right now he couldn't worry about that. She needed him and he would satisfy her the only way she could. His mouth watered. And then he tasted. Her juices exploded on his tongue as he moaned. Nadiya gasped as her mate tasted her for the first time.

David had never tasted a woman, but he knew no woman would ever taste as sweet. Nadiya moaned. Within seconds she begged him for release. David smiled and with a flick of his tongue, he drove his mate into the abyss.

He moved and held her close. Her body trembled. She was sleepy but they had to join the alphas. "Nap" He whispered.

"David, you are mine, my mate. I won't live without you and you need to accept it. We will join. Somehow, we will find a way." Nadiya whispered as she dozed.

David held her close and for the first time since he was hospitalized his wolf spoke. She is ours. We will claim her. Listen to me, Your human is damaged, but as a wolf, everything functions. David gasped, and he realized that his animal was right. His wolf had no problems and could claim his mate. David smiled. He knew he would claim Nadiya soon.

*****

Krill reported to the council chambers and a decree was issued. The council went into closed session over the next few days. On day four, The Dermics, Valdemores, and Ivanovs were summoned.

On day five, the full council met. A decision had been reached concerning the vampire children. Gernick and Nicolette arrived amongst many from the other prominent vampire couples. She sat with her husband, as their brothers and sister filed in with their mates. The Valdemores had several members of their families with them. The Dermics only sent two representatives. The Dermics were not as powerful as the other two families, but they had already told the council that their children were not going anyplace.

Soon, more vampire families from all over the globe came in. Gernick was not surprised to see the Ga, patriarch from China, Clause's territory. He was concerned. He had not had a chance to talk with Clause. Amerie called and spoke with Nicolette, but she was so depressed over this that she barely talked to her mother. Last night before going to sleep, Javon called. The pack was greatly concerned. Javon wanted to know why the children cut off communications. He had no idea that the children blocked their bonds with the pack, and later he would talk to Jonathan.

Nickie was trying to protect Nina from her erratic emotions. However, she seemed to be shutting him out as well. Garrick sent,I'll listen, but we are not sending our children anyplace.

Gernick nodded. He would listen to the council, and maybe another solution could be found. Jonathan was with his cousins. He loved being around them. They were always so reserved, and a part of him just loved the calm. He sat with Kalen and Keveon. The girls talked quietly on the other side if the room. As the boys talked, Theo called once more. This time Jonathan answered. Theo I'm fine. Mom and Dad are with the council. They are talking about the school.

"Gentlemen, Ladies, I present the Council," the moderator announced. This was new, soon everyone stood as the seven members walked in.

All of the vampire in attendance stood. The chamber was full. Thousands filled the chamber room. Gernick looked around. He his brothers and the other prominent families stood before the dais. Cassius called the session to order.

"Ladies, Gentlemen, welcome. Let's get right to the main point of this meeting." Cassius looked at the dais. All of the members of the council were there. Next to him sat Bartram. Bartram adamantly opposed the idea of sending all of the children to one location. His stance was to have the families decide how to address this issue. A couple of the vampire wanted the sanction that protected wolves from attacks lifted. Once, wolves feared vampires. Now, some went to extraordinary lengths to antagonize vampires.

In the chamber, they almost came to blows. Krill being mixed was ready to tear them apart for even suggesting that the old rule be returned. However, another member spoke and silenced the entire group. If vampire blood altered the wolves as the wolf blood seemed to alter the vampire, could at wolf at some point claim a vampire as his mate? Would the vampire be able to reproduce with the wolf and how powerful would their children be. He pointed out Gernick's and Krill's children. Clause growled.

"There is nothing wrong with my grandchildren, For you to suggest so... Look, don't fuck with them. Gernick won't have to touch you. I will kill you myself." He growled.

Cassius knew what needed to be done. He feared Gernick would not like it, but in the end he had to do what was best for their people. Gernick could vent and then everyone could go back to their lives. He called Dracount, and told them that the families refused and the council would go in another direction. The director if the school thanked him and told him they were available if they needed them.

Now sitting before representatives from all over the vampire nation, Cassius was nervous. He told the members of the council what his verdict would be. They were stunned, but all agreed. He worried that Nickie would not take his stance well, and because of her reaction, Gernick might be a serious problem. If they let him explain, maybe common sense would prevail.

We have decided not to require that the children attend Dracount. We all are aware of the situation with the actions of our youth. So I am asking that each familial patriarch devise a plan to help your young ones. I suggest each young one is assigned a mentor that is at least past the 200 year mark. The next thing we have decided is to amend the decree if Gernick Ivanov." Gernick growled.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds