• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Time Limit
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Time Limit

Lisette unzipped her own pants and lowered them to her knees. She turned her back to Maddy and offered her the sight of her behind, covered with innocent white cotton. Taking the pants completely off was a labor of clumsiness as she lost her balance a few times and had to hold onto a table or chair to steady herself. Maddy enjoyed this as well: the girl's awkwardness was captivating. All of this would lead to something that she would enjoy. When the time limit was up Maddy would see, as if looking at a snapshot of both frustration and lust embodied together, her friend's interrupted sensuousness. She longed to find a wildness in her eyes; she wished to taste juice from her fingers; she desired her when she might be past that point, Michael's point, where all was silent save the language of the skin speaking the primal urge.

Standing in only bra and panties, Lisette appeared even taller than when fully clothed, for some reason, somewhat lanky and yes, when she turned to face Maddy it was seen that she was somewhat wet already. Turning away again and heading to the bedroom door she swung her hips as she might have done in front of a man. She lifted herself upa bit on her toes as she walked, hoping that this would accentuate further her full round ass. And for whom? For a woman, for someone she didn't know that well except possibly for her sexual proclivities, for a person who invites her to do herself quickly, to test her, to get her drunk on wine, caress her, request a strip show from her before the masturbation, philosophise to her about the sluttish desperation she must charge her sexual encounters with. Her ass thrust out to tease -- for a woman -- she felt luxurious as she walked to the bedroom.

Lisette shut the door. Maddy began to time her.

Both girls took themselves quickly, each in her own room. Maddy checked the time on her watch and rose to begin pressing herself upon the arm of the sofa. One of her feet remained on the floor while she lifted the other up to the couch. This opened her legs wide and allowed her a proper position for what she wished to do. Her pants were never removed as she slid her crotch along the furniture. The tingling turned to warm waves quickly as she imagined what her friend was doing on the other side of the closed door.

Lisette dropped onto the bed and removed her panties. She looked at the wet crotch and began to play with herself. Slowly she raised the fabric to her face and recalled all the words that put the wetness there. Fingers danced within her as she brought her underwear closer and picked up her own private scents. Hands rubbed faster as she became excited and realized that she may really be able to cum within the time her friend suggested. Knees in the air, pussy open wide, back arching she imagined that big fat dick Maddy spoke of, and what she would do with it were Michael here with her in this room. Would he watch her masturbate, losing control eventually? She would like to see that. She would like to force herself upon him during his inaccessible moments of peak passion, have him fuck her cunt wildly with his thick shaft, drilling her as she pressed herself into him.

He would do that, as long as he was able to reach his own private place, no? If not, she imagined, as she massaged her clit and pumped deeply, perhaps she would have to fuck him as if he were an object, as he rolled around in his own heightened state she might jump upon him and rub herself wherever his body was free: humping his knee, or his arm or even his neck. Yes, this might be better than having him just fuck her on the bed. She began to gush and tremble, so vivid were the pictures she created for herself. Soft moans began. Agitation of body streamed from her pussy inwards and outwards until she felt that she was powerless against her quickly arising orgasm. Another minute and she would be there. Perspiration began. She drew her panties to her face once more and dabbed at the moisture, and brushed them against her skin, and finally began to rub them along her lips as she fingered herself unceasingly. Finally the panties were pushed between her lips.

She was savoring herself these different ways when the door opened suddenly. It had not even been two or three minutes. She was ready to cum. Maddy stood in the doorway, observing her almost clinically. Lisette could not summon the desire to stop; rather than embarrassment, she now felt her friend's presence fueling her motions. She had been tricked. Maddy was not to give her even five minutes alone. Catching her at this point was all that she was really interested in, and it was as if Lisette awoke to the realization that this was what she too desired. She looked into Maddy's eyes as she removed lustrous fingers from her cunt to exhibit them, and then stuffed the panties into her own mouth, gagging herself completely, so that her moans turned to straining muffled noises. Her sweat rolled freely as there was nothing now handy to absorb it.

"See, you can do it. You can feel the urgency, the passing of seconds, the overwhelming desire to cum. You will remember this always, and it wont just stop at memory, I assure you. You will want to repeat it, but you have probably now learned that it is not the act repeated which makes one excited. It is the state of mind: the urgency, the adventuring into a new situation, instead of a visit along a road already traveled. You are wild, Lisette, beautiful. Keep humping girl; suck the panties, finger your twat for me. You really have undergone a transformation since I saw you last, even comparing what I now see before me to that ass-teasing wench I watched before you closed the door. My goodness, have you lost control?" Maddy waited a beat and added a single word to complete her question: "Yet?"

As she spoke these words she stepped aside. Walking into the room behind her was a short blonde boy. She grabbed his arms, pinning them at his sides and kissed him deeply, violating his mouth with her snakelike tongue. He squirmed so much that it aroused new feelings of lust in Lisette who now had taken the panties out of her mouth and was rubbing their wetness over her breasts, which were still held inside her flimsy bra. As soon as the satiny materials came into contact with each other she gasped, and her nipples became erect, forming little mounds in the center of the cups. Maddy separated from the boy and put him on display for the girl on the bed. She cupped his crotch which bulged obscenely already through his jeans.

"This is my friend Michael. Michael gets very excited and very easily, don't you Michael?" He seemed very excited already and could hardly stammer out an assent. Maddy unzipped him. "Take it out now Michael. Let it hang. Balls and all. You will make Lisette very happy, I am sure." Nervously Michael released his member from his clothing. It was, as Maddy had described in her account, long and thick. Very thick. Again Lisette emitted an involuntary gasp when she saw it. It should have seemed comical, she tried to reason to herself, but it was not. She was now gasping with lust from what her fingers accomplished and what her eyes revealed.

"Fuck her Michael. Go on, I'd like to watch." He now moved quickly, tossing off his pants and briefs, his shirt and tee. He was completely bared to the two ladies now. His cock grew the whole while he undressed. Lisette knew this because she could not take her eyes off of it. It angled up towards his bellybutton; it was wider than his hand. The almost inhuman size and girth, now fully revealed, caused Lisette to doubt the reality around her. Perhaps it was all just an erotic dream, or some trick of the eyes, causing visual distortions? No, it was not for when Maddy led him to Lisette by his cock, the still-masturbating girl felt it brush against her face, covering most of a cheek, before she willingly let him enter her mouth with it. Her face stretched, and her eyes remained opened wide upon it. Maddy, behind him now, pushed into him as he held the back of Lisette's head, grabbing at her damp hair. His cock was pounded thusly into her mouth, and against her throat.

Michael's nervousness seemed different now. He held still inside her. She could still sense a lovely trembling cross his entire body. she strained to accept more of him inside her, but so far was only able to allow entry to less than half of his straining dick. She wondered if there were any way for her to loosen up so that she could be filled deeper by him when he started pumping in and out of her mouth. He began slowly, almost timidly with very short brief insertions, each followed by a complete withdrawal. Lisette began to appreciate this for it seemed that in this way she was receiving an opportunity to become used to his size, little by little. She was able to now open wider, take in deeper. Michael's thrusts began to pick up speed. She realized that he was indeed pressing into her much deeper now -- smart boy! Yes, she liked this, this feeling of being so full of cock that she gagged on it, and huffed and puffed to try to continue breathing.

And where was Maddy now? Was she still bouncing Michael into Lisette's face? Was she frigging herself as Lisette continued to do? For a moment she was able to look around the room, and saw no one else. It was only her and Michael, someone known slightly to her through a story, someone whose cock was stuffed into her hungry mouth, someone she responded to with her tongue and her lips and her eyes. He did not stop now. Deeper he went, a little at a time until he was down her throat, against the sides of her mouth and pulling her lips inwards and outwards with every long hot thrust.

The boy didn't speak, he moaned. He whimpered and shook, transported further towards abandon by each additional fraction of his cock which Lisette was able to take into her mouth. She noticed his scent, the fragrance trapped within his pubic hairs, his lustscent mingled with the sweetest fragrance of sweat she had ever experienced. His outbursts of pleasure were beginning to drive her wild. My pussy, she thought, my pussy must have this beautiful thing inside of it.

Aggressively she pushed him away from her face, doing so with very mixed feelings however. "Put your cock inside me now, Michael." She picked up her moist panties and passed them under his nose, "Put your cock inside me now, Michael." The panties were pressed into his nostrils. He handled himself as if he were a piece of fine china, slowly exploring the textures of his own shaft as he inhaled. Part of the panties were now in his mouth. "Put your cock inside me now, Michael," Lisette repeated, again and again as if a mantra taking her away from the world's distraction and having her focus on the real, on overriding passion and the promise of union with Michael, with her own core, with all. She repeated the phrase again and again, emphasizing the word 'cock' a bit more each time. Michael's hands moved at a quicker tempo now; Lisette's cunt lips opened wide by themselves. Her legs splayed far apart, she looked down at her sex and her desires danced a quicker step. Her hole was gaping, gaping. She said it aloud:"Gaping...oh yes Michael, please put your cock inside my gaping hole, now."

Michael did as he was told. She didn't like having to ask him to do it. For some reason the idea of saying please was uncomfortable to her. She realized then and there that it should have been more of a command, yes, that would have been delicious! She should have grabbed his member roughly and stuck it in herself. she wanted to feel that sort of power all of a sudden. So she reached forwards as he was entering her and grabbed his ass cheeks from behind him and pulled him into her with all of her might. He throbbed inside her, and there was pain from the entry, pain from the filling, even from the throbbing. But this pain meant nothing to her at the moment. It was as if it were one delicate flavor in a gourmet meal, something to become accustomed to, something rare and delicious, and it was hers for the length of this steamy repast, and it moved inside of her like nothing she had ever experienced, and she savored it while matching Michael's grunts and groans with her own indelicate exhalations.

This could not be matched. She had never felt this way before, all full and being pounded so hard that her whole body shifted as Michael rocked and pumped. From left to right as he moved from side to side, upwards when he pulled away, pressed to the bed when he plunged into her. She closed her eyes and let it all happen to her, sounds escaping her lips, noises between her legs, skin tingling. He ran his hands up and down her body as the fucking continued, pressing his fingertips into her yielding flesh, and rubbing a bit before moving on.

When she opened her eyes Maddy was standing at the foot of the bed behind Michael. She signaled with a finger before her lips to ask Lisette not to reveal her. Lisette smiled at her, a smile that mixed 'thank you' with 'you hot sly vixen.' She winked at Maddy; she let her tongue be seen, teasingly.

Michael was not aware of any of this. His eyes were shut and his body was quaking. The girls knew that he was on the edge of his orgasm. Maddy knew additionally that when Michael was that close to his fulfillment he never stayed coupled with her. His state was such that his arousal made him blind to all around him. He seemed to feel an urgency to get himself off, shamelessly, no matter where he was or who was around. And Maddy saw him teetering on that edge now, and wished to playfully (or cruelly, perhaps?) drive him closer to the edge, and over it for Lisette's enjoyment and, of course, her own.

Without warning, Maddy quickly pulled his ass cheeks apart and shoved a saliva-smeared finger deep inside him as he fucked Lisette. The effect was devastating for Michael. His head fell backwards and he yelled, loud and full-voiced and his dick exited Lisette in an instant. Frantic with lust, the poor girl replaced it with a few fingers, but this move meant nothing after what was filling her up had been removed. Michael fell to the floor. Lisette pressed her other hand into service: three fingers from each hand going in and out of her while Maddy watched, fingering her own wet self, naked now and beautifully aroused. Lisette finally let both hands into herself, scooping into her openness, drilling, snaking her fingers where none could see, looking for her peak, wanting it dearly. Michael rolled back and was on the floor, pulling at himself frantically, whimpering constantly like a scared creature. Lisette drooled watching him and Maddy licked it away.

Finally the two girls jumped on top of Michael, rubbing themselves all over his writhing form on the floor, cumming ecstatically, first Maddy, then Lisette (and when she did come, Maddy hoarsely joked to her "You're late young lady."). This completely unhinged Michael and his spunk flew everywhere, hitting them in their faces, dropping on their bellies and their sexes. Lisette manouvered herself close to his shooting cock so that she might be able to taste his fluids and lick his sticky wetness -- she seemed on fire to do so in the throes of her release. Maddy came quickly and, panting to herself, relaxed to watch. Lisette was a mess of cum and saliva and sweat, still shaking as the tide withdrew from her. Michael lay face down with his body slightly moving still, his cock hidden from them. He humped the floor for a minute. Then he too relaxed.

I'd like to say that everyone remained friends after this but jealousies and incompatibilities -- all sorts of human foibles -- did not allow this to be. Lisette did desire to remain close to Maddy, and this was granted. Michael learned a bit of self-control and was no longer as exciting, although his cock remained formidable in its size and effectiveness. Lisette quickly understood the difference between repeating the act and repeating the state of being. She no longer desired long steady relationships, or a fetishistic manipulation repeated until one destroyed its life and eroticism. She only wished to return to that sharp state of sexual awareness she had felt that afternoon with Maddy and Michael, return to it with no regard as to where, when, with whom or how. The desperation to live, to be excited constantly took hold. Her time of complacency and predictability was over.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Time Limit
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 461 milliseconds