Frozen in Time Ch. 01

Her eyes changed completely as she looked at me with a deep blush, "Oh... oh my god.... Um... oh my god.. this is so embarrassing.."

Rob looked at me, "Tell her what do man, she'll do it. Don't be afraid. We got control here. As far as she knows, you're the captain of the football team or whatever guy she fantasizes about."

I figured it was now or never and started unzipping my pants. My hard cock was soon set free and right in the face of this amazing girl. She saw it and looked up at me, blushing and completely mesmerized. "Um... suck my cock Lorena..."

Almost in a whisper she said "Ok..." and took me into her mouth.

I gasped as I felt her nice hot mouth go to work on my aching throbbing shaft. It just felt too good to put into words, like my cock was melting in her sweet warm mouth.

Rob was getting impatient since she was just focusing on me now. He gave her ass a little smack and started thrusting against her. She understood and started to thrust her hips against him as she worked on my cock. Feeling his hard cock so deep inside her make her moan and groan, muffled by my own cock jammed in her mouth.

Her hands were still on Rob's chest so I had to grab locks of her long black hair and guide her to slide my shaft in and out of her mouth. I soon started thrusting her and started fucking her mouth. As this went on, she felt her body demand her lustful desires to the fullest as she sucked harder and thrashed against Rob.

The bed was squeaking and rocking as Lorena had us both at her mercy. This is what her body demanded all along. All she knew is that her fantasies were coming true and she was going to savour every second of it. Rob and me grunted and moaned as she sucked and fucked us both for several minutes.

She seemed relentless but her heavy breathing and muffled squeals meant she was at her peak. I couldn't take it anymore and was the first to burst into her mouth. She coughed but swallowed everything I gave her. I almost fell back as I let her go.

With her mouth free to moan, she screamed lustfully as she clenched her fists around the bedsheets surrounding Rob. She gave her hips a few final seconds of intense thrusting as she finally felt her first orgasm not caused by her own fingers. The crazy screams of this horny girl's climax was enough to make Rob lose it and shoot his own stream deep inside her.

Completely defeated and exhausted, Rob and Lorena just laid there, letting the effects of their orgasms fade away. I just watched them and held onto the desk for support, feeling weak in the knees myself. It felt like she sucked the life out of me, literally.

After some silence, Rob slowly nudged Lorena so he could get up, and she moved aside to give him room. He sat up and looked at me, "Well... she's all yours man. It was fun, but I guess this was it for me."

"What do you mean?"

"Like I said... this time freeze stuff only works a certain number of times. Ten times to be exact, before it passes on to someone else. This was tenth time... and I kinda wanted to save it for this little cutie here. Most beautiful woman I ever seen."

I asked, "So does this mean I can freeze time now...?"

Rob nodded, "Yep. All you have to do is say 'time freeze now' and it does. When you're done you say the same thing except you say un-freeze at the end. I obviously won't say the whole phrase since I think you want some alone time with Lorena. You have to either touch the person on the shoulder or speak to them to wake them up, but first be sure to tell them what you want them to do, or how you want them to act, or else they'll wake up completely and who knows what might happen."

"So... how did you give me this power...?"

He replied, "I touched you on the shoulder to snap you out it. I kinda backed off a bit to give you time to realize what was going on. I know it woulda been weird if I just appeared in front of you. The last girl didn't and she scared me half to death when she just appeared right smack in front of me. Anyways, you don't have to worry about re-dressing Lorena or whatever. As soon as you un-freeze time, you and her are instantly taken back to where this all started. I recommend you brace yourself. She won't notice it but you will and it's kinda trippy."

"So when all this is over, she won't remember a thing?"

Rob said, "Oh yeah... that reminds me..." He leaned in towards Lorena, "You'll do whatever Josh says. When this is over and time is unfrozen, you will forget all of this happened and go back to whatever you were doing normally. Do you understand that?"

Lorena said, "Yes."

Rob got up and looked for his pants, "Like I said, she's all yours. Remember this is already your first time, and you got 9 more times to go. You gotta choose someone else, or if you don't want to, the power will just pass to whoever you last touched. In this case, Lorena would have gotten the power but eh, you seemed like a nice enough guy. Anyways, I'm gonna go take a nap in the other room. I guess by the time I wake up life will be back to normal for me. Shame... but that's how it is I guess. Can't really complain. Had an awesome run. Aw man... there was this awesome mother/daughter combo you wouldn't believe... but um.. anyways.... Yeah, have fun."

Rob finished getting dressed and walked out the door. With him gone, Lorena turned all her attention to me. Still considering me someone she always lusted for, she smiled and made room in the bed for me, "So what do you want to do now?"

It all felt too good to be true, so I decided to stop doubting myself and just go with it. "Um.... Do you think you can go for another round?"

She smiled and playfully thought to herself, "Hmmmm I'm a little tired... but I think I can do it again."

I sat next to her and blushed as she moved her finely toned naked body right up against me and looked me in the eye. "I wonder how it will be with you." It was time to find out.

To be continued...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds