• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Time to Think Ch. 02

Time to Think Ch. 02

12

Whitney Carlson stepped off the plane in St. Louis. She was there to meet with Sandra Bridgeman, her friend and one time college roommate. Only the day before Whitney had driven Sandra to the airport in Atlanta for her flight home. Sandra had called late the evening before to tell her Thomas, Sandra's husband of 22 years, had filed for divorce and moved out. Whitney was surprised but was not shocked.

She had listened to her friend Sandra tell of how she had been unfaithful during the time she had sought refuge after an awful night at the Atlanta hotel. Sandra had been in town attending a seminar with her boss when he attacked her on Tuesday night. It was true Sandra had been having a brief affair with the man but she had determined to break it off. Her boss James didn't seem to like that much and had caused a disturbance so loud hotel security had come to investigate. The result had been James Zackary's arrest.

Returning home Sandra was met by company officials that wished to keep the matter quiet. She was offered several options. Sandra went home not only to think of her options but to confess to her husband. When she got home she found a letter explain his feeling and actions.

It was 1 a.m. in Atlanta when Whitney got the call explaining the situation. At 6 she was on a plane. Now she was face to face with her old friend. Whitney was not fully prepared for the woman that met her.

"Sandra you look like shit! You can't be the woman that left Atlanta just a day ago." Whitney didn't mean to be so blunt but she was shocked.

Sandra fell on Whitney's shoulders and began to cry. It took several minutes for Sandra to regain enough composure for them to leave the terminal. On the drive home Whitney listened to the story again. Sandra was really being hard on herself for being so stupid.

Over the balance of the weekend Whitney helped Sandra sort out her position. She even helped Sandra answer calls from both her children. Sandra simply told them she and their father were having a problem but it would be worked out. Thomas was just a little angry she didn't want to move as quickly as he wished. It was a lie but Sandra couldn't bear to tell either of her children the truth.

Monday came and Sandra, accompanied by Whitney, returned to her office. They met with Stan Marble. When he learned of the pending divorce he called in a team. They assured Sandra they wanted to help solve her problem as quickly and as quietly as they could.

What resulted over the course of the next two months was the company hiring Sandra a team of attorneys and even arranged to purchase Sandra and Thomas's home at the market price with no closing cost. All in all with that and the severance package Sandra was more than financially prepared to start a new life.

Before the divorce was final Sandra learned from her son that Thomas was in Denver. She traced her ex-husband down and called him. Thomas was furious. He called her vial names and told her if she ever contacted him again he would send the evidence of her infidelity to both their children and all her family. Sandra was in tears when Thomas hung up.

With a letter in hand guaranteeing re-employment Sandra stored her furniture and went to stay with Whitney. She arrived there an emotional wreck and soon began to drink. Sandra was so distraught she didn't leave Whitney's home for six months and only spoke on the phone with her daughter twice and her son once. Her rationalization was she didn't have to explain the reason she and Thomas had divorced.

Three months after moving to Atlanta Sandra took her letter of guaranteed employment to the headquarters of the company in the area. She found that in the last sixty days the companies had changed ownership and her letter was worthless. It then became apparent to Sandra why her company was so willing to appease her. The Group was in negotiations to sell off many of their holding in the US. Therefore they did not want any bad publicity.

Sandra came in that afternoon cursing Stan Marble, James Zackary, Martin Quincy, and Thomas Bridgeman as all being lying hypocrites and thieves. She stated all men weren't to be trusted and she was glad to be divorced. She was drunk when Whitney found her talking to the walls. And before the evening was over Sandra had recanted all to her roommate several times.

Whitney had always had desired to have Sandra as a lover but had never made the move. Now with Sandra living with her and in such a low state, Whitney stayed close and offered all the comfort she could. One night after a little too much wine she and Sandra wound up in the same bed. Whitney moved to kiss Sandra good night. The kiss was longer than Whitney expected. Soon they were necking, then making love.

The next morning Sandra realized she had crossed another line. But at that moment she didn't care. At least in Whitney's arms she felt loved. So began the affair between Sandra Fulton and Whitney Carlson. In the days to come there would be more women lovers for Sandra. But it was always as a couple with Whitney nearby and knowing. And Sandra was always the feminine of the pair. She never wore a strap-on but she felt many. And she learned how to please a female orally and was pleased by many more.

Sandra just had one troubling problem and that was alcohol. She was a stay home 'wife' and had too much time on her hands. When she tired of soap operas she began to drink more and more. Whitney didn't like or approve, but she allowed Sandra to continue down a path toward alcoholism. Through a liquor haze the years past for Sandra.

Thomas moved to Denver. He threw himself into his new job. It was his life for the first year. He was always looking for a way to make more money for his employer. His efforts did not go unnoticed. Thomas was soon promoted. With his new position he found there were duties he didn't prefer but they had to be done. But the benefits seemed more then worth the weight on his consciences. He was making six figures and had no problem finding attractive young female companionship.

Within the second year Thomas was CEO of the company and personal friends with the founder Allen Jamison. That too had many benefits, such as the use of a Malibu beach house and a ski lodge in Aspen. That was another draw that helped Thomas cultivate a stable of beautiful women to date. With the promise of a weekend trip in the company jet to the beach or skiing even the most stubborn of females would crawl into his bed.

Thomas also used the corporate jet to visit his children over the weekends. Each time he went Thomas took a new women on his arm and for his bed. Carson his son was impressed, however Megon was not nearly as receptive to his womanizing. She wanted her father to settle to a decent woman that would be there for him in his older age. Thomas dismissed his daughter advice.

It came time for Megon to graduate from Penn State. Thomas arranged to pick up Carson and his date on the way. Thomas watched the ceremony with a date just three years older than his daughter. Afterwards they met with Megon and all celebrated. Megon was disappointed her mother did not come to see her graduate but felt she understood. She scanned the crowd one last time before leaving with her father and brother.

A sober Sandra was there at the ceremony. She saw Thomas, Carson and their dates. She noted Megon searching the crowd and hoped her daughter was looking for her. Sandra would later send a card to her daughter with a photo so Megon would know her mother shared the day with her.

As her ex-husband walked away with the young girl gushing on his arm something snapped inside Sandra. She took a cab to the airport and exchanged her ticket for the next flight to Atlanta. When she got home Whitney knew something had happened but didn't press the issue.

Over the next two weeks Sandra was quiet and kept to herself. She was not at all affectionate with Whitney and they slept in separate beds. Sandra would not talk about where she was going during the day.

It was a Thursday night two weeks later when Whitney learned what Sandra was doing. "Whitney I want to ask a favor."

"Sure if I can, what's up?"

"Whitney if you care about me I want you to do what I ask."

Whitney was puzzled but listened.

"Whitney, Allie got me into The Green Door." Sandra let that soak in. Whitney's mouth flew open. She tried to speak but Sandra held up her hand and continued to speak. "I have listed you as my escort but if you don't wish to do it, I have listed Allie as an alternate."

"But Sandra, you don't know what goes on behind that door. I don't really know either but the stories Allie tells are enough to scare the shit out of me. You can't be serious."

"Yes I am and I have been to through whole process. I have been escorted thought all three floors and seen photos of what happens. I have had a physical and filled out the application. I have made all three mandatory counseling sessions and signed all three notarized statements. I will spend this weekend at The Green Door. I want you there with me if you'll go."

"Sandra I don't know if I can take that. I care about you and don't know if I can stand to see some of those things done to you. I'm not into D/S or BDSM like Allie."

"I know that I am asking a lot of you Whitney, but believe me it is something I must do. If you won't go with me I'll be forced to go with Allie. Either way she'll be there."

Whitney reluctantly agreed only because she cared for Sandra deeply. On Friday night they were at the club. They reintegrated the rules and responsibilities to Whitney. She had already read and studied the rules so she understood them all too well.

When that was completed and the forms signed, Sandra stripped naked and waited. She was not as proud of her body as she had once been. Alcohol and poor nutrition had taken their toll. But she kept her chin up as a 3" blue star was inked on both shoulder blades and her ass cheeks. On her front she had a star on her forehead and one on each breast. Then a star was stamped on her belly just below her navel. Last a star was stamped on each of her thighs.

Whitney watched then held out her hands. On the back of both the same star was imprinted. The reason for the markings on Sandra was so she could be identified no matter how she was bound or what garb she might be put in. The stars on Whitney would be identification that she was the escort of Sandra and could stop any session at any time. The problem was if a session was stopped for other than safety reasons the subject and the escort would b ejected.

However for safety there were three medical attendants on each floor. They were easily identified by their nurse costume. They constantly moved through the mayhem and would stop any unsafe act. In that case the perpetrator of the act was ejected.

Soon they were in the dressing room. Allie walked in smiling. She used leather cuffs on Sandra's wrists and ankles. She used a short chain between Sandra's ankles and then locked her writs together behind her captives back. A collar and leash were added before Allie was ready to lead Sandra out for her first two hour session. The schedule was two hours sessions with an hour rest for the next 48 hours.

The club filmed all the action for security and for sale on the internet. Those sales were where the club made most of their money. Only later would Sandra learn just how well her tapes sold. She was pleased that most of the shorts had poor or no facial recognition. Sandra never wished anyone she knew to see or recognize her but she had accepted that risk.

Allie embraced Sandra and kissed her. "Bitch I have been thinking about this for two weeks. I'm going to enjoy breaking you and making you beg me to stop. I want to send you out of here in the first two hours crying like a baby. It is not that I have anything against you, it is just my personality."

Sandra looked Allie in the eye then spit. The spittle showered Allie's face. Sandra replied, "You ain't got that much in your panties you dike!"

The response from Allie was a slap to Sandra's face. "You'll regret that you whore."

"I might be a whore but not for the likes of you, you wanker!"

Allie laughed, "This is going to be fun."

So began Sandra's stent at The Green Door Club. In the next two days she was caned, whipped and flogged on almost every part of her body. She as used in every way sexual but many women. She was covered with candle wax and hung by her wrists. She had suction cups used on her and one sadistic women injected saline in her pussy lips to a point they looked deformed. She was bound in every way imaginable and pricked with needles. She had expandable plugs place in her and pumped to the max.

On another session three women ganged up on the bound Sandra and 'raped' her repeatedly for the entire session. At one time all three were penetrating their victim as they belittled her. Another wicked and sadistic woman used jalapeno peppers in Sandra lower holes. More than once Whitney called to have a 'nurse' check her friends condition. And each time to her dismay the 'nurse' spoke with Sandra then allowed the scene to continue.

Whitney was disgusted with all she witnessed. She couldn't fathom how anyone would enjoy inducing pain on another and even more baffled as to why one would wish to have such acts inflicted upon them. Whitney did get some insight when she spoke to "Nurse Vickie'. The woman had come in to check on Sandra as she rested between sessions.

"Why? How can anyone get any pleasure here?" Whitney asked of the nurse.

The woman smiled. "I can understand your concern. I only wish I had the answer. I'm a medical doctor by profession but have an interest in psychology. I got interested when my...a close friend was involved and wound up injuring their partner. It cost my friend some time in jail. So I volunteer here as my way of trying and ensure that won't happen to some other pair they get carried away. I live in another city but I still do all I can to disguise myself."

"You volunteer? You have no interest in this...this perversion?"

"I guess it is a perversion to some. To others it's a need to be filled. It might interest you to know there are many different types of women here. Some are powerful and influential. Some are soccer moms and house wives. Some are educated and others unskilled. I mean no disrespect to a waitress but to me she is unskilled."

"Why? How can they be so cruel? What pleasure is there in pain?" Whitney asked.

"Depends, there is pleasure for some in inflicting pain. Perhaps they were hurt and want to get even. Maybe they want to wield power over another. Maybe she wants to punch a woman in proxy for stealing her lover. While others want the pain and humiliation to pay for some guilt they carry. Some women here have been on both sides. I understand we have a professional dominatrix that subjects herself to abuse to better do her job. So there is no one reason for a woman to visit."

"But it seems so wrong to me. And to see the look on some of the women is astounding. They are really getting off to hurting another."

Nurse Vickie leaned in and kissed Whitney. It surprised her but not as much as when Vickie began to feel her up and then finger her. When Vickie pulled back she looked Whitney in the eye. "You know some would say that what I just did to you was perverted. But you seemed to enjoy. I would like to know you better but I will not. I can't mix this side of my life with my straight laced professional medical image. It just wouldn't go over with my patients. But know I would if I could."

With that Nurse Vickie left Whitey to watch over Sandra as she got her needed rest. It didn't answer all of Whitney's questions but it did give her something to take her mind off the things that were happening around her. She would look at a woman, either aggressor or submissive, and speculate that woman's life beyond this club. The women in masks intrigued Whitey the most. She could imagine them a news anchor, or politician. How many were mothers with children at home? How many have played both parts? The distraction helped Whitney keep her mind off pulling Sandra out of the madness.

Then it was finally over. A tired and marked Sandra Fulton had completed the full ordeal. When Allie brought her back into the dressing room Whitney kissed her antagonist and thanked her. Allie was pleased and commented it was she that should thank Sandra. Through her ordeal had Sandra screamed and cried but she never broke. Sandra was content with that and Allie surprised.

Whitney and Allie took Sandra home and put her to bed. The poor women slept for three days. When Sandra got up she was happy and in good spirits. She waited a week to get over all the pain and let the ink fade from her body. Two weeks after her ordeal Sandra got up on Monday morning. She went to the kitchen and poured herself a morning drink. She drained the glass then placed the bottle on the shelf.

After a shower Sandra dressed. Whitney asked what was up. "I'm going out to find a job," Sandra replied. So she did but it was two weeks later. All she could get was a receptionist position that paid $8.65 per hour. But for Sandra it was the start of a new life.

After a month on the job Sandra was sitting at the front desk searching job leads she had printed off. As she worked a man approached. He looked over the desk top and asked what she was doing. Sandra looked up at him and smiled. "I'm looking for a job."

He responded sharply, "You seem to have a job!"

"Yes I do, but I am over qualified for this and am looking for a better position."

"Why did you take employment here if you are so qualified?" he demanded.

"It is a job and I need to be employed," she said still smiling.

Just then the phone rang. She asked if he would wait a minute as she took three calls. Looking up when she was finished ask the gentleman name.

"I'm George Harris!" he said as if it should mean something to Sandra.

"Mr. Harris I do believe I have directed several call to your office. I am glad to meet you."

"If it is not too personal may I ask your true qualifications?" he asked in a sarcastic tone.

"I am better suited to accounting, cost accounting is my strong suite really Mr. Harris." Sandra said with a smile. If she was to be terminate it wouldn't be for insubordination.

The man was not impressed. He pointed out she was using his company time to seek other employment. He then storm away. Sandra realized she would soon be unemployed.

George Harris was a short man in his early 60's. He had always had the Napoleonic Syndrome, seeking power to compensate for his short stature. He was not an unfair man but he was strict. He fought the impulse to terminate the woman on the spot and went to his office. Being the head of Human Resources he knew the company was in dire need of a cost accountant. He smiled to himself. He would show this woman a thing or two.

Ten minutes later Sandra saw her supervisor approaching. Betty Ramsey was head of the clerical department. Behind Betty was a younger woman named Liz. Sandra saw the hand writing on the wall. She began to collect her few personal thing as the two approached.

"Miss Fulton I understand you have been using our time for personal matters. I have been informed to send you to HR. I think you had best take everything you wish, for I don't think you will be coming back."

Sandra forced a smile, "Yes ma'am. I do wish to say that working here has been a pleasure."

Betty took that as a sarcastic remark. "I guess you can say that since you didn't do much work for the company, spending you day looking for another job. I dare say tomorrow you will have the full day to seek employment."

Without further words Betty took Sandra to the office of no other than George Harris. In less than 10 minutes Sandra was again facing Mr. Harris. He wasted no time. "Young lady you say you are a cost accountant. Well we have need of just such experience it seems. I have something I want you to look at if you will." Without waiting he handed her some accounting sheet.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Time to Think Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds