Tina and Chris Spice Things Up

"Oh, yeah. Oh, yeah. Your cock feels great, Chris," she told me as continued riding me with a passion. I lifted my hips and cock to meet her as brought her body down on me bringing an even stronger response from her. "Yes, yes, yes!" she screamed out, as I shot my load up into her pussy and she responded with a powerful orgasm.

She pulled off me, leaned down to me and gave me a tender kiss. I held her in my arms and we both drifted off to sleep, exhausted.

The next morning when I awoke at first I could not remember if the events of last night were real or just a dream. I saw my naked wife lying next to me, looking beautiful, and realized they were real. Wow, what a day. Tina turned into a real nymphomaniac last night.

"Good morning, dear. How are you doing?"

"Ohhh, Chris, I am a little sore down there. I think I really enjoyed myself, but I am not sure I can walk this morning! How are you doing? How are you feeling about what happened between me and Mitch?"

I thought about it for a minute. "I don't know. Seeing you with him was very erotic and the sex we had afterwards was intense. But there's also this other feeling I get in my stomach when I realize someone else is doing that to you, and not me. It's like I am still trying to figure out what I think about it. What about you, are you hooked on monster sized dicks, now?"

"Chris, I'll be honest, sex with Mitch was really, really good and his dick felt great. I don't how much of that pleasure was from the big cock or just doing it with someone else while you watched. But I love you and I want to give myself to you," she said reaching over to stroke my penis. "At least we tried it once like we talked about."

After that day, we went back to regular routines, and sex was as great as ever for several weeks. Tina held nothing back, and where she was sometimes reluctant to give me blowjobs before, now she enjoyed doing it all the time, and even sometimes swallowed my cum. There was this spark, a stronger connection that was there between us since that day. It was a little weird, but Tina fucking Mitch seemed to actually bring us closer together.

Mitch had confided in me about what happened, and I explained to him the whole background. He was relieved he had not done something to mess up a friendship, and he was the type of guy who could fuck someone and move on so everything was cool. After that night he started dating again and was happier than he had been in a long while.

So here tonight Tina and I were watching another porno movie, one with two well hung guys and one hot chick, taking a big dick in her pussy from behind while sucking another large cock energetically. Tina and I were on the floor in front of the TV in a "69" position. She was sucking my cock and I was licking her clit while pumping a 7 inch vibrator deep into her pussy and she was loving it. "Babe, this kind of like you taking on two cocks at once, with the vibrator fucking your pussy and my dick in your mouth." After a brief pause I asked, "Have you ever thought about taking on two guys at one time?"

Shit, I thought, did I just say that out loud...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds