• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Tina & Her Sister Ch. 10

Tina & Her Sister Ch. 10

We arrived home in the late afternoon. I was beat, between fighting traffic, not enough sleep the night before and essentially driving alone because the two girls had slept the entire trip, all I wanted to do was lay down. My mood must have showed it, as we started to unload the car Tina said to me "I can tell you're tired. Why don't you go lay down and Tammy and I will unload the car and get things taken care of." I was grateful. I gave her a kiss and headed for the bedroom. In minutes I was stripped down and sound asleep under the sheets.

I woke a couple of hours later feeling rested and refreshed and a little horny. There was an enticing aroma coming from the kitchen and I realized I was hungry. But I also felt as though I needed a shower. I headed for the kitchen first to see what the wonderful smells were. I found Tammy at the stove stirring a pot of something. She had her back to me and apparently didn't know I was up yet. She was wearing a pair of shots and a T shirt. I stole up behind her and grabbed a handful of ass through the shorts. It, as expected startled her and she jumped. Once she recovered she smacked me on the arm and tried to act mad but I could see through it and I took her in a hug as I whispered some insincere apologies into her neck as I kissed it.

"Stop that I have to make dinner." she said without conviction.

"But I'm all rested and horny." I protested. I was going to take a quick shower. Want to join me."

While I was talking I had slipped my hand down the back of her shorts and was tickling the upper part of the crack of her ass. "I have to stir this. I can't take time to take a shower." She was weakening, I could tell from the feeble protest. So I moved my hand down further and slipped a finger into her pussy. She gave a little moan and gave in, "I'll turn the pot down. But I don't have time for a shower, just a quickie."

I didn't waste any time I pulled her shorts down where she stood and pulled her T shirt off leaving her naked in the kitchen. I nuzzled her neck a little more and took a nipple in my mouth as I continued to finger fuck her. It took no time at all for her to be very wet and ready. We moved into the living room and I got her to kneel on the carpet while I positioned myself behind her. I aimed my dick at her exposed pussy and plunged right in. She grunted at the force I put behind it as I slammed home. With a few strokes she started to breath faster and in no time I felt her tighten on my dick so I slammed even faster bring her orgasm on almost immediately. As I felt her pussy muscles tighten on my meat and the heat of her juices around my cock I let myself fly and shot my cum deep into her. I held myself in as far as I could get while the last of my orgasm ran babyjuice into her waiting pussy.

Now sated and content I stood up and pulled her with me. I gave her a smack on the ass and sent her back to the kitchen. "I'm going to get my shower how long do I have and by the way where is your sister?"

"She's getting the laundry from the laundry room and it should be ready when she gets back 10 or 15 minutes." She answered as she stirred the pot again. I looked at her and saw our combined cum running down her thigh.

"Sure you don't want to join me in the shower?" I asked as I scooped some of the mixed juice off of her thigh and held it up to her mouth.

She smiled at me as she took my finger into her mouth and sucked off the cum. "No you go ahead but don't take to long."

I gave her a kiss as I headed off for the bathroom. I was enjoying the shower as I realized I still hadn't talked to either of them about birth control and here I had just shot another load into the younger sister. Well that was a discussion we would have to have tonight.

By the time I finished Tina was back and dinner was ready. We sat down to a really excellent but simple dinner and I found out that while I slept the girls had straightened up the apartment and done all the accumulated laundry, everything except the sheets I had been sleeping on. After we finished eating they cleaned up and did the dishes while I sat in front of the TV. It occurred to me that I was getting spoiled having two women take care of all the domestic chores I had done for myself the last few years and having all the sex I wanted on top of it. A guy could get used to it.

Once they had finished in the kitchen the sisters joined me on the couch. Tina sat on one side and leaned against me her head on my shoulder and Tammy on the other side resting her head on my lap we watched the rest of a movie that had come on. I waited for a commercial and then brought up the topic that had been on my mind most of the day.

"Tina, I probably should have asked this earlier but your are using some sort of birth control aren't you?" I asked

She looked at me and smile "Now's a fine time to ask after you've dumped a few gallons of cum in me. Aren't you going to ask about Tammy or don't you care if she gets knocked up"

"Well I know we should have talked about it earlier and yeah I was going to ask about Tammy too." I answered

"What do you think about that Tammy he's been screwing us and now he asks about birth control." She said to Tammy.

"I think it's a little late to worry about now, I mean the sperm are loose now aren't they." Tammy answered without lifting her head.

"Well, you know I just want you girls to be safe and take my share of the responsibility." I stumbled out.

Tina leaned over and gave me a kiss "Don't worry about it we'll take care of it" She told me with a smile.

I relaxed a little as I realized they had been teasing me. We sat there for a minute or so before she asked me, while still cuddled up against me," Would it be so bad?"

"Would what be so bad?" I asked (Remember I can be dense at times)

"If I got pregnant." she said.

Well I can be dense at times but I am not stupid and I can usually sense a verbal trap. So I answered carefully "No, I guess not as long as it's what you want and we are both happy about it." I knew I answered right as she snuggled closer. I let a quiet, inaudible sigh out as I realized I dodged the bullet. Then the second one was fired at me.

"What about me?" Tammy asked.

OK now what do I do, think fast. Open mouth insert foot, quickly before they start to cry or gang up on me. "I love you both and would be pound to father a child with either of you." I answered.

Now Tammy snuggled closer on one side and Tina on the other side. I'm batting 1000 tonight I thought to myself smugly. It was about then that I realized what I said. "OH shit! What did I just do?" I thought to myself.

I sat there slowly working up a sweat worrying and suddenly Tina picked her head up and began to nuzzle my neck and kiss me. I turned to her and met her lips with mine and we kissed very tenderly she would kiss my lips and then run her tongue over them and slide it into my mouth. It was a really nice way to be kissed I realized. Then I felt Tammy mouthing my dick through my pants. But that did not last long before she opened my pants and exposed my hard cock to the air. She did not let it in the air long before she slid me into her mouth and began to give me a slow tender blow job.

I was enjoying getting sucked off by one sister as I kissed the other and started to remove Tina's shirt to expose her tits and hard nipples so my mouth could get around them. I sucked first one than the other of her enlarged and extended nipples into my mouth and ran my tongue over them. Her breathing started to get heavy when she said "Tammy, lets take him into the bedroom."

Tammy sat up letting my dick plop out of her mouth. She had a hold of one of my hands as she urged me up while Tina stood up and tugged on the other. I followed them as they led me to the bedroom. I stood there by the bed while they removed my shirt and then, with one sister on each side pulled my pants down and off me. I stood there naked and reached out for them but they pushed my hands away and pushed me down on the bed. They then turned to each other and they slowly removed each other clothes.

Tammy took hold of Tina's shirt and finished what I had started and removed it. Then before stepping back she took each of her sister's nipples into her mouth and gently sucked them before kissing her on the lips. Now it was Tina's turn, she reached over and drew Tammy's shirt up and over her head exposing her nearly identical tits. She returned Tammy's favors, sucking each tit in turn then kissing her sister.

Tammy now reached out and helped Tina remove her shorts and panties by pulling them down from the side. As she followed them down she went to her knees and snuggled her mouth against her sister's bald pussy. I watched as she licked Tina's pussy giving it several strokes before getting to her feet again and again kissing Tina. Once again Tina repeated the same process on her sister, pulling her pants down then licking her snatch before standing and kissing Tammy. This time as they stood naked side by side they turned to face me and I again marveled at how nearly identical they were in every respect. Except for Tammy's slight baby fat they could be identical twins.

I held out my hands and they each reached out and grasped one as I pulled them into my bed. They each lay to a side of me. But now Tina moved down and took me in her mouth and began to work her magic tongue on my dick while Tammy kissed and caressed my mouth with her tongue. I urged Tammy up so I could get my mouth around her nipples and I drew them into my mouth one at a time, taking time to tease each one with my tongue. I had enough tit and wanted to taste pussy so I whispered to Tammy "I want to eat you." She smiled at me but shook her head "no".

"It's Tina's turn. Make her glad she met you." she told me as she kissed me.

She reached out and drew her sister's leg up over me so that Tina's pussy was inches from my face. That put Tina and I into a 69 and I went to work on her luscious pussy lips. I licked and sucked them drawing each lip into my mouth then running my tongue up and down her slit. All the while I was eating Tina, Tammy was sitting next to us. She had one hand buried in her pussy and the other was running over her sister and me, just touching us and sharing the joy. The exoticness of the additional hand running over us as well as my work on her pussy brought Tina to a crashing climax. She ground her pussy into my mouth as her juices ran out onto my face. I sucked up every drop I could as she began to settle down. Abruptly she pulled herself off of my face and turned around now straddling my groin she took my hard cock in her hand and guided it into her waiting hole and began to ride me. At first she was slow and gentle then as she built to a second orgasm she began to ride harder and harder until she was ramming herself onto me. I knew she was getting close so I took a tit in each hand and began to tweak her nipples. The titty tweak pushed her over the edge and she shudder and gushed juice all over my cock. She came down from the sexual high just sitting on my still hard cock slowly rubbing herself on me. She looked me in the eyes and smiled. "That was great but would you take me hard. I want it hard and I want to feel your cum in me."

I pulled her down to lay on top of me for a minute before I rolled her over and drew her legs up over my shoulders. I knew this was one of her favorite positions and that she liked me to ram her when we used it. I aimed my dick with my hand and put it at her entrance before I pushed back into her, hard. I let it sit there for a few seconds before I drew it nearly all the way out and rammed hard again and again until I was pounding her like a jackhammer. Fucking her like this I knew I would not last much longer and I soon felt the cum rising in me and rushing down my cock until it shot out and into her womb. I shot rope after rope into her and felt myself slow to a dribble but I held it in her until I softened and fell out on my own.

Again she stared into my eyes and said to me." I love feeling your cum pool in me. It makes me feel so good."

Tammy had sat watching our lovemaking now leaned over and kissed me and then kissed her sister as she laid next to her and hugged her. "I know what you mean sis. The best part of sex is knowing he left his seed in me. Maybe one of these day's we'll be able to talk him into letting us get pregnant." She then looked at me with a smile that said "I love you."

I crawled out from under Tina's legs and snuggled up between them. Even though it was only early evening we all drifted off to sleep. Sometime in the middle of the night I woke to find Tammy laying next to me and Tina with her head between her legs eating her pussy and bringing her to climax. I laid there and watched as she finished off her sister. She noticed I was awake and gave me a kiss. "I figured Tammy needed to cum and I didn't want to wake you so I took care of her. You can have her tomorrow morning after I go to work. That is if you can get it up again." She chuckled at me.

"No problem." I muttered as I drifted back off.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Tina & Her Sister Ch. 10

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 35 milliseconds