Tina Carson Ch. 06

"Tina, where are you going?" she heard Jim call after her.

"Excuse me, I'll only be a minute," she heard herself reply without breaking step.

Jim watched as his wife met the man in the middle of the lobby, listened to him for a few seconds and then walked with him towards Klaus' party.

Klaus watched as Tina approached, appreciating the view before him. She was wearing a silky blouse, buttoned up to her breasts and as she walked he could clearly see her marvellous orbs moving and jiggling underneath. His eyes scanned lower taking in the tight fitting skirt that came to her knee, her silky looking stockings and her shoes with a 4" heel. He could already feel his cock throbbing with anticipation.

Tina's heart was pounding in her chest as she approached Klaus. She had no idea why she was going to him, just that she felt compelled to do so. She watched the rest of his party drift away as the man brought her to stand in front of Klaus, then he too disappeared.

She swallowed hard as she looked into Klaus' cruel eyes.

"Hello Tina," he whispered, "how are you today. You were very naughty to leave me locked in the room last night."

"I... I didn't..." Tina stammered.

"You will have to be punished," Klaus interrupted harshly as he moved closer to her. His eyes bored deep into hers and once more she felt a surge of heat through her body as the walls closed in around her.

Tina was frozen to the spot as Klaus brought his hand up to her and pushed it in between her thighs, rubbing her mound through the fabric of her skirt. Her body jolted at his sudden move but she made no attempt to stop him. She shifted her feet, opening her legs wider for him.

"I can see your husband looking over here, he must be wondering what you are doing," Klaus sneered as he continued to rub into her mound.

Jim looked across the large lobby to where his wife was standing with her back to him. She seemed to be deep in conversation with some man, he wasn't sure who it was, but he did seem to be standing quite close.

For a reason he couldn't define he felt distinctly uneasy about it. But just as he made the decision to walk over to see what was happening he heard his name being called.

"Jim, Jim can you come over here." It was Mr Brompton. "There seems to be some discrepancy in your room bill."

"Yes, I'll be right there," Jim replied as he took one last look at his wife before turning to join Mr Brompton at the hotel reception desk.

Tina was rocking slightly as she let Klaus forcefully rub between her legs. Her eyes were flickering and her breath was coming in short gasps.

Klaus' lips parted in a thin smile. Oh this was almost too easy.

"Come with me," he said softly and taking Tina by the hand they exited the lobby and entered a corridor. Tina skittered along on her high heels, almost running to keep up with him as he dragged her quickly away from the hotel lobby.

They walked a short distance before Klaus stopped suddenly, Tina running into the back of him.

"This will do," he said, as he tried a door and it opened. He turned and pushed Tina through into what appeared to be a storage room.

Closing the door behind him he quickly pushed Tina up against the wall.

Her chest was heaving as Klaus brought both his hands to her 38D breasts and grabbing hold of them through her blouse squeezed hard.

Tina grimaced from the pain as Klaus roughly groped her magnificent breasts. Unbuttoning her blouse he plunged his fingers into her soft flesh, pushing down into her bra before pulling her breasts free.

He leaned forward and sucked hard on her nipples feeling them swell instantly between his lips.

Grabbing her by the throat he spun her round and pressed her against the wall flattening her breasts. As he held her there with one hand on her neck, he ran his other hand over her ass, feeling the shape of her round cheeks through her skirt. Tina struggled vainly against his grip. He was incredibly strong and was holding her easily against the wall. Sliding his hand under the skirt he ran up her thigh lifting the hem with it until he had it up to her hips.

Releasing her neck he brought both hands to her ass and ran them over her cheeks before squeezing hard and pulling them apart. He thrust his hand in between her ass cheeks and Tina involuntarily opened her legs wide for him. She gasped when Klaus pushed his fingers into her crack and rubbed up towards her pussy. She could feel her juices flow as her arousal grew.

Klaus unfastened his trousers, pushing them down below his knees. His thickly veined, banana shaped 8" cock sprang out, pre cum already dribbling from its head.

He stood up behind Tina and pushed forward carefully between her ass cheeks just breaching her pussy lips. He paused as she sighed from the initial contact.

"Do you want me to FUCK you?" he hissed. Tina twitched backwards trying to entice his large cock further into her wet and willing slit. He moved back half a pace before stepping back up to her.

Tina moaned as he rubbed his cock up against her pussy. She thrust down but Klaus skilfully moved away.

"If you want it... and I know you do... you are going to have to ask for it."

He grabbed hold of her face, twisting it round so that he could see into her eyes. "Well... ask me if you want it," he sneered. He could see the look of anguish on her face. He knew she didn't want him really, that she despised him but knew she couldn't resist him and needed him for her release.

He teased her with his cock again before pulling back. She moaned in despair.

"Fuck me... fuck me... I want you to fuck me." Her eyes displayed no emotion as she intoned the words he had predicted she would use.

"You will have to do better than that my dear." Klaus teased her again. "Say please..."

"Please fuck me.... I want you to fuck me... please..." Tina sobbed with shame.

"That's better my dear." He moved back just pushing the head inside before withdrawing again.

"Nooo..." Tina wailed as she thrust back to find the object of her desire had gone.

"Not so fast my dear," Klaus was enjoying himself immensely. "Tell me you are a slut... go on... I want to hear you tell me you are a SLUT... but you are my slut!"

"I'm a slut but I am your slut..." Tina said flatly.

"That is very nice my dear." He twitched forward once again causing Tina to moan as his cock slid against her lust filled pussy lips.

"Please... " Tina was becoming desperate for release from her torment.

"Soon my dear. Now tell me you are mine to fuck anytime I like. Anytime I call, you will come to me without hesitation and you will welcome me lovingly." He pushed forward again. His large cock head plopping inside her lips.

"Ohhh... mmmmm... yes.... yes... I am yours... anytime you call... I am yours... pleeaassee... pleeaassee... fuck me..."

"Ooohhhgggrrr..." she shrieked as he thrust his cock straight in up to his balls.

Klaus didn't care as he pulled out completely and then slammed back in.

"Nnngggrrr..." she screamed as he hammered home.

Klaus pounded at Tina's pussy, he had never felt more aroused than he did now. As he thrust his cock up into her pussy he grabbed hold of Tina's hair pulling her head backwards.

Tina caught a glimpse of Klaus' face as he pulled her head round. It was contorted with a look of maniacal fury. He forced his lips against hers and kissed her hard.

She screamed again as Klaus fingered her clit and she came to her first orgasm.

Klaus pulled Tina off the wall, spinning her round before he crashed her into the central shelved storage units, sending items cascading across the floor.

He slammed her up against the unit, bending her at the waist and spreading her legs wide, plunged his throbbing 8" cock straight back in.

"Nnnngggrrr..." Tina wailed as she felt his thick knobbly veins scraping against her pussy walls.

Back at the Reception Desk, Jim along with Mr Brompton had finished sorting out the problem with their hotel bill and he now turned to see where his wife was. The lobby was deserted. There was no sign of her anywhere.

"Did anyone see where Tina went," he asked, turning to the rest of the Brompton party.

"No, no idea," replied one. "Didn't see her, sorry," replied another.

"Oh, okay, thanks," Jim answered. He looked around him as if deciding what to do before setting off. He crossed the hotel lobby and entered the corridor. As he walked past one of the rooms he heard noises coming from it.

He paused to listen and then smiled to himself. He knew the sound of two people fucking. He could hear the woman grunting with every thrust and could hear the sound of the man's balls slapping against the woman's ass. He knew that they, whoever they were, were doing it 'doggie style'.

"Ungh... ungh... ungh... ungh..." Tina grunted at every thrust, pushing her hips back to meet Klaus' cock. All thoughts were focused on one thing and one thing only. Her body just wanted his abnormally thick veined, banana shaped 8" cock inside it.

As Jim hurried off to look for Tina, not for one second did he think it was his wife who was getting fucked inside that storage room.

Tina came again to another screaming orgasm before Klaus could feel his cum boiling up his cock. As he exploded, sending string after string of his cum flooding into Tina's pussy, she came again to a last shuddering orgasm.

Klaus pulled out of her devastated pussy and refastened his trousers.

"Remember my dear... anytime I call... you will come to me."

"Anytime you call... I will come," Tina intoned in reply.

Satisfied, Klaus left the room without another word.

Slowly coming round and back to her senses, Tina adjusted her thong and straightened her skirt and after managing to get her large breasts back inside her bra, refastened her blouse.

She had no immediate recollection of how she had arrived in this room and she staggered slightly, her legs suddenly feeling very weak as she made her exit and returned to the lobby.

"Ah, here she is," she heard Mr Brompton call out as she approached his party. "Jim's gone off to look for you, the taxis are waiting to take us to the airport," he added.

Tina muttered something in reply just as Jim rushed back into the lobby.

"Oh here you are," he said as he walked up to her, "we didn't know where you'd gone after we saw you talking to that man."

"Err... yeah... well err... I err... he wanted to give me something," Tina replied feeling her face flush as she began to realise it had been something to do with Klaus.

"Well did he give it to you?" Jim asked. Tina nodded weakly. "What was it then, what did he give you?" he asked again.

"Come on people," interrupted Mr Brompton before Jim could question Tina more, "we must get going to the airport or we'll miss our flight."

* * *

As they settled into their seats in the taxi, Mr Brompton leaned over to Tina.

"You must have made quite an impression on Klaus Winklemann, Tina. He told me that if you ever want to leave Bromptons there is a position with him anytime you want," he said.

Yes and I know exactly what position he would want me in, she thought guiltily as she felt her face flush again.

Her pussy twitched and as she pressed her legs together she could feel Klaus' sticky white cum oozing from her pussy and sticking to the top of her thighs.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds