Tina Shoemaker: Frat Whore

"This dirty bitch is wet!" Patrick laughed right before he dropped his hips and impaled Tina on his cock. He started hammering away at her cunt, and clapped one of his hands down firmly onto her rhythmically jiggling ass cheek while he mounted her. Onlookers had started crowding around as soon as Patrick announced ".. frat house cumdump," phone cameras trained on the depraved show of which the cock-crazed Tina was the star. As people drank, filmed, and enjoyed their entertainment for the evening, they muttered to themselves.

"What a whore."

"She went out without any fucking panties. She had to have wanted this from the start."

"Did you see her dress?"

Tina was flying too high to have any shame for what she was doing. She only knew that she loved this mouth-watering cock that was being thrust into her mouth, and the exact moment when some other massive rod slid deep into her desperate, aching pussy. She could feel him, through the fog of her senses, driving in and out of her dripping wet hole like he owned it. Frankly, he might as well have. Every so often, Patrick would deliver an open-handed palm smack to her bouncing derriere which would make her tense up and twitch as the spank sent an electric shock across her skin and right up her spine. Her ass felt like it was on fire after about a dozen spanks, and that was when Patrick plunged a wetted thumb into her asshole. Her eyes rolled back behind her fluttering eyelids while she continued to smoke Tim's pole with the messy approach that only a drunk, high frat slut could.

In her sex, drugs, and dick induced stupor, she was intent on making a name for herself. While Patrick's nutsack slapping pendulously into her belly, Tina set to work on Tim. She slithered her tongue back and forth, massaging the underside of his shaft while he bucked his hips forward into her fuckhole. She clamped her lips down, sucking mightily until her pufferfish lips formed a vacuum seal around the man-meat in her well-lubricated throat. She flicked her eyes up, tilted her chin back, and batted her long, fake lashes up at Tim to urge him on to treat her like the partyslut that she has embraced being.

"Here, Tina, have another." She could see Tim's lips moving, but what she heard felt like it was coming from dozens of miles away from her. The neck of a small tube was slipped up into her nose and she obediently breathed deeply through her nose. Then, she blacked out completely.

***

"That's right," Tina thought as she remembered what happened - she had taken that last hit of coke and conked out with her throat still stuffed full of frat dick; Tim's cock, as she recalled, who most certainly was not the one who was skullfucking her at the moment. This time, the one fucking her face was from her 3:00PM Biology class. She had given Tim the doe-eyed "please fuck me harder" look, and all this college party boy seemed to be concerned with as far as her face is concerned is how to apply another makeup coating of his nutbutter. On queue, she felt the familiar sensation of having her hair yanked back and her throat becoming suddenly and upsettingly relieved of duty. She watched, enraptured, as her nameless partner stroked his pulsing member right in front of her face. Without thinking about it, she let her tongue fall out of the front of her face and openly drool down a streak of throatlube down onto the carpet beneath her.

"Ready for another glazing, hoe?!" the over-eager boy from class mocked. All Tina could muster was a nod. She was ready. She wanted it.

She closed her eyes as she felt the first strand of cream splatter onto her features and begin plastering on her skin. As she breathed a soft moan, another rope strung between the tip of her nose and the flat of her well-traveled cockcleaner tongue. A couple of spunk shots landed on her forehead and in her hair, and she took it all just as she had taken every other load that night - without objection.

"TINA!?"

She may have just woken up from her coke-induced nap, but she recognized her roommate's voice. The tone of her friend's voice was a mixture of concern and confusion, but the next thing she knew she was being helped up onto her feet in the middle of the crowd. Arielle had pushed through the crowd and was holding Tina by the shoulders with either of her outstretched arms. Tina was wobbly on her two feet because she hadn't been on them in several hours, so she essentially leaned into the support joists her roommate was offering while she looked dazedly onto her face.

"Tina, what the fuck? I told you not to get in trouble. Your ass is all over Twitter. There are pictures of you everywhere. Are you covered in cum?"

Tina felt a smile form on the corners of her cum-stained lips.

"Look, I've got to get you home. You're completely wasted, and you clearly need to get out of here."

Arielle was just trying to help, Tina figured. She had come back from her own random hookup to find her shy, socially-inept roommate the center of a pass-around gangbang with anybody at the party with a pulse and a hard cock given a one-way ticket to blowing a load into one of her 3 holes. However, Tina didn't want to go home. Earlier in the evening, she had put on the skankiest black dress she could find, drank herself stupid, and then willingly blew two frat boys over a game of beer pong. She knew what she wanted to do - and that was to keep partying.

"Hey, Ari?" Tina said softly, leaning into her roomie's ear. "Go home."

Leaving a stunned, slack-jaw roommate at her back, Tina turned away and looked back at her crowd of new housemates and licked her lips.

"Who wants me next?"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds