Tina's Dilemma

"Yes, Daddy! Please, Daddy! Do it now!" the urgency in her voice displaying her lust-filled state, just wanting her old dad to fuck her, to make her a woman. I pushed a bit harder and her hymen gave. She screamed into my shoulder. I stopped. I had hurt her.

"More, Daddy!" she screamed, unable to contain her passion. "Fuck me hard!" She didn't care if our neighbor heard her. Nor did I.

I carried on, thrusting gently. She pulled my shoulder and turned me over. Sitting on me, she was now in control. She mashed her pussy hard onto my cock. Feeling the tip banging against the mouth of her cervix, she shuddered with lust and banged the full length of my prick deep inside her some more. That sent tip of my long erection into her cervix. It held my manhood in a vice like grip, locking me to her. She sat still, her breath gone from the pain of our fastening. Moving slowly, her pain subsided and she carried on rocking. I could feel the sperm in my balls rising.

She felt the twitching of my manhood. She rocked harder, crying out "Come in me, Daddy! Fill me with all of your lovely spunk."

That drove me over the edge, and when I climaxed, my sperm went directly into her womb, filling my precious daughter with my baby-making sperm. We didn't think, nor care, about the consequences. This was what we both wanted. She sucked every last drop of my spunk with her gripping vagina as she came with me.

I took minutes for our first mutual bliss to subside. Then, reluctantly pulling me out, she lied on the bed, beside me. Being young, her cervix clamped shut, preventing my sperm from escaping from her rich womb. She rubbed her tummy softly. I joined her. We smiled and kissed passionately, happy with the chance that we might soon have a baby of our own.

We never sleep alone now. She moved into my bedroom with me, transferred all her clothes and stuff from her closet to mine. She also broke up with her boyfriend, wanting to be mine exclusively. It is a well-guarded secret. Her room is always disturbed as if she had just got out of bed in case some of her friends dropped by. We don't make love all the time. Sometimes we are quite content to just lay down together, holding each other, and talking of our future. She wants to have my baby, unconcerned with the complications her youth or our incest (we don't really believe in what science say about children born from incest) might cause and when she missed her period a couple of days later (she has a regular cycle), she became drunk with expectation. I bought a home pregnancy test kit for her and to our great joy she was indeed very pregnant. We hit the jackpot on our first try. Now, my little 18-year-old spends most of her time reading up on pregnancy and motherhood. She desires to be as good, better, a mother as her Mommy was. I was proud. I, too, read up on pregnancy, fatherhood, and delivering babies.

I bought a ring today which I will give to her tonight. college is almost over and as soon as it ends this year we are going to move to the empty farm, far from this town, my parents left for me when they died. No one knows us there and people live far apart. There, we're going to live as husband and wife, and, when our child is born, a family. I don't know what my life would have been without the love of my little Tina, but now my life is complete.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Tina's Dilemma
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds