Tingles Ch. 03

As they found a rhythm they started to understand Zoe's pleasure, giving the girl what she wanted. It was as if the early stings had connected them so they knew what the young Asian's deepest needs were. With this connection and the attentions of the two older women, it did not take long. Alison felt Zoe's nipple harden and lower down Kala knew the girl was about to cum as her pussy started to convulse. They both watched as Zoe went rock solid in their arms between them and threw her head back screaming. "Oh god yes please. GOD please do me, fuck me. I NEED IT ..."

Her body rocked back and forth. Inside she could feel the electricity detonating shocks through her body inside her sex. Her eyes rolled back and after the scream finished she took a deep breath luxuriating in the feeling. Little aftershocks played out inside Zoe's head and she stretched out loving the feelings and the feel of the two older women next to her. As it settled she managed to open her eyes and looked at Alison and Kala. "Thank you," Zoe said quietly to her lovers.

"You are very welcome," they said back laughing in unison. "I think we need to sleep for a while now," said Kala, the most experienced of the three. Kala slipped her arm around Zoe's neck. She pulled the girl close as she watched the young Asian maid shut her eyes. With that done, Kala closed her eyes too. Alison nodded and with her head still on Zoe's breast she contentedly closed her eyes, her last conscious image was the clock face ... 1pm.

**********

Kala snapped her eyes open as she heard the telephone ring. The clock said 4:30pm; the three women had been asleep for 3.5 hours. Kala picked up the telephone, there was a man's voice on the other end. He sounded annoyed. "Excuse me, I am sorry to be bothering you. We are looking for one of our employees who seem to be missing. She was last seen entering your room; do you know anything about her whereabouts?"

Kala smiled to herself thinking 'If only he knew' but on the telephone she was the picture of diplomacy and politeness. "Ah yes Mr ...? If you could come up to our room, she is here, and I am sure we can explain. It's entirely our fault," and not waiting she hung up. Leaning across the maid, she shook Alison gently, "Wake-up my love, I think we need to make ourselves scarce. Get dressed and I will explain." That said the two women quickly pulled their clothes on and awaited the manager. Kala whispered a few instructions to Alison whilst they were tidying themselves up.

Alison nodded and sat down on the bed gently shaking Zoe awake. She explained that she had been missed by her boss and then whispered quietly into the maid's ear what Kala's plan is. The girl looked panic stricken but Alison looked at her and smiled, "Don't worry my love; it will all be fine, you'll see."

Soon afterwards there was a knock on the door. A now fully dressed, smart looking Kala opened it and looked out at the manager. He did indeed look angry and upset. Kala looked him up and down, as well as being angry he looked good enough to eat! 'Very nice looking,' she thought to herself reading his name-tag: 'John'. She asked him to step into the room. He stepped in and began to ask what was going on but then stopped seeing Zoe on the bed. She looked gorgeous curled up with her stocking clad legs.

"Let me introduce myself," said Kala and put her hand out to shake his hand. Too stunned to do anything else he took her hand whilst gaping at the young Asian girl. Alison watched from across the room knowing that was that. Kala did not say anything else out loud. Seconds stretched into each other as Kala held his hand in hers. The silence grew. Then she pulled him into her arms and her arms snaked around his neck. The guy was helpless now. All angry thoughts gone from his mind as Kala repeatedly sent stings into him. He had the same dazed unfocussed expression on his face that Alison had seen on Zoe's face a few hours earlier. Kala whispered something in his ear, Alison did not hear the words, but she knew what effect they would have. After a second he nodded and stepped back taking off his tie. Then he turned to the bed licking his lips looking at Zoe.

Alison shook her head laughing - Kala was very good at this. She leaned down and kissed Zoe good bye running a finger across the girl's breast, wondering whether they would ever meet again. She said quietly to her, "He has his instructions my love. Enjoy him, and do not be surprised if there is a promotion coming some time soon. Take care."

The two grown women moved to the door and watched John and Zoe kiss. "Let's leave them to their fun," said Kala to Alison, "We need to go."

Alison turned to Kala and kissed her chastely on the lips, "Thank you for an unforgettable afternoon. How will I see you again?" she asked.

Kala smiled back, "Don't worry my love, we share a common consciousness now. You must have felt it this afternoon. It underpins all of your new talents. When the time is right it will ensure that our paths cross again." Her hand reached around Alison's back caressing her ass through her jeans, "Until then, remember what you have learnt today and just relax and enjoy your new abilities." With a mischievous look on her face she gave Alison's ass a cheeky squeeze.

Then she opened the door and with one last quick look behind her she left.

Alison turned to say goodbye to Zoe. She watched the beautiful young Asian push her boss' head down between her legs. They both looked a little busy right now so with that she decided to follow Kala's example and leave. As the door closed on the hotel room and she walked down the corridor, Alison heard Zoe begin to cry out ...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Tingles Ch. 03
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds