• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Humor & Satire
  • /
  • Tinkerdink in Never Ever Land

Tinkerdink in Never Ever Land

Tinkerdink was horny. And furious. Being the only pixie in Never Ever Land was getting to be a complete buzzkill. She was also really starting to hate Friday nights. The Stray Men and Stray Ladies took turns hosting the island's orgy night, and Tink was no longer amused.

When it had first started, she had watched with dripping arousal and greedy eyes. Her tiny fingers had stroked her shimmering pussy to multiple orgasms. In fact, she had orgasmed so many times, she had created quite a dust storm of her own pixie dust... and ended up having a sneezing fit.

Such are the problems of a pixie.

There was even that one magical night when Peta had gotten drunk on too much Lagoon Water. Before the mermaids could have their way with him, Tink had been his designated flyer back to his tree. (Didn't want the Never Ever Fuzz giving him a FUI!)

Safely inside his tree home, he'd looked at Tink with such lust and excitement as he'd lazily stroked his thick length--but then he'd passed out in a drunken stupor, unable to finish. Still, Tink had felt so special that he'd been jacking off to her. After all, she was his pixie, his girl Friday. Well. Now, Fridays just sucked, and not in a good way.

The situation for Tink had gotten worse. Ever since Peta had flown off to England and brought back that trollop, Wenda, Tink had been demoted to Elf on the Shelf status. Well, more like the Pixie on the Dixie (cup), as that had become her new perch. Friday night after Friday night, she grew more and more annoyed at the debauchery.

Tinkerdink was truly fed up, and in the mood for revenge. She flew into Peta's underground tree abode. Her soft wings fluttered as quickly as a hummingbird's as she hovered over the carnage of Friday night's fuckery.

She glared at seeing Wenda's naked form curled up against Peta. Her stupid powder blue nightgown lay balled up beside her. Nothing sexy about a nightgown, Tink shook her head. Wenda was such a skinny shit, a woman with no substance, in Tink's eyes. She stuck out her tongue and crossed her eyes at Wenda's small breasts and bony behind. Tink smiled as she looked down at her own shapely body, her ample breasts peeked out of her tiny green dress, her round, pert ass wiggled in mischief.

If only I were human, Tink cursed herself for being born a pixie, as she looked longingly at Peta--the man she considered her one true love. His long, naked, tanned frame was muscled from years of flying over the land. Small white scars snaked around his biceps and chest from his many battles with Anal Hook. His dark red hair was tousled from Wenda's greedy hands. Tinkerdink longed to be the one gripping those luscious locks in her own fists.

She watched his chest rise and fall for a moment, when she noticed his sleeping member begin to twitch. Her pouty little mouth curled up into a wicked grin as she formed a naughty plan. It was so diabolical; it had to work!

Quietly, she sprinkled a handful of pixie dust all over the twitching cock. Peta must have been having a very good dream, indeed! As the pixie dust settled onto his long dick, Tink watched with glee as it began to rise to the occasion. Peta moaned softly in his sleep and reached out a hand to cup Wenda's bony ass.

Tink glared, her face turning an unflattering shade of red. No. This wouldn't do. Peta was hers. She landed softly on Peta's lower abdomen and stared up at the now fully erect cock in front of her. Her soft pussy was already glistening with arousal. She stripped off her little green dress but left on her little heels. Tink was absolutely dripping now. Her tiny heart fluttered fast. She hovered a little, then with a soft moan of her own, wrapped her tiny body around Peta's cock and climbed it like a tree.

The hot, stiff, pink flesh pressed against Tink's pussy and clit and with a groan, she began to rub herself slowly against Peta's cock.

Ohhhh yes, Tink thought, a real man's cock! Overcome with pleasure, Tink began to rub faster, her wings fluttering faster to keep her moving. Arousal spilled down Peta's cock from her pussy as the friction was going to make her cum hard.

Peta moaned to Tink's delight as her whole body stroked him.

Tink reveled in the sound of Peta's soft moans growing louder until...Tink held on for dear life as the thick cock tightened. Peta let out a crow that could have awakened the dead as rope after rope of hot, thick cum spurted from his tip. Glob after glob covered little Tink as her own orgasm hit her. Lust coated her eyes as she licked Peta's cum off her fragile little body.

She looked at Wenda, still asleep in a post sex stupor. Take that, bitch, Tink thought. She stuck out her tongue, wiggled her ass, and quickly flew off to her little room before anyone was the wiser. She had a sneaking suspicion that her Friday nights were about to be cumming with happy thoughts!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Humor & Satire
  • /
  • Tinkerdink in Never Ever Land

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 75 milliseconds