• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Illustrated
  • /
  • Tink's Torment: The Transformation

Tink's Torment: The Transformation

12

I just want to remind everyone that this story is just fantasy. I don't condone any kind of nonconsensual sex or forced sex acts. This being said I'd like to mention that this story was greatly inspired by the stories of Literotica member sarahcheer and the artwork of The Veterinarian. Hope you enjoy and please leave me some feedback.

*****

Part One

My name is Chester Abernathy. So far, the circumstances of my life had been both ordinary and disappointing. Recent personal loss made things even more unbearable. But as is said, out of tragedy comes opportunity. And now my life is the best it's ever been, so let me tell you all about how this change of fortune came to pass.

One of the highlights in the recent years of my life, at least that's what I originally thought, was my girlfriend Danielle. She was gorgeous and I was the envy of every guy in my dorm building back in college, where we first met. Her auburn hair was always in a sexy loose mane that matched her alluring chestnut eyes. She had an athletic swimmer's body with perky C-cup breasts and a firm ass. She was amazing and I was immediately smitten. We were an item from the end of our sophomore year until graduation, when in a blissful haze, we decided to rent a small house together. It was the happiest time in my life and if I'd had enough money to buy a proper ring, I would have asked Danielle to marry me right then.

In retrospect, I'm glad I didn't. From the start of our relationship, my sole living parent, my mother, had warned me about Danielle. These warnings went unheeded and my mother eventually relented when she saw how happy I was with Danielle. But it wasn't until I tried to jumpstart my career as a stand-up comedian that things began to turn for the worst. I had always been the funnyman growing up, trying to cheer people up and get a laugh. I'd always thought my humorous side had been one of the things that originally attracted Danielle to me.

After a few well-received stand-up gigs in college, I thought I was well on my way to comedy stardom. So did Danielle. Yet two years later I was still a nobody working small hotel conference rooms and sleazy dive bars. The only laughs from the audience were at heckles from other onlookers that sneered the chant "Chester the Jester." I now worked odd jobs, mostly as an electrician's apprentice on small construction jobs during the day to help support Danielle and I. It was decent work, but I'd always dreamt of stardom.

The first causality of my comedic non-career was our relationship. As I said before, Danielle believed in my talent, but now I saw she only believed in it as a way to ride my coattails to the top and a comfortable life of wealth and fame. She had started out as optimistic as I was, working for a temp agency insisting that she earn her share of our joint finances. In retrospect, she was probably figuring on a momentary delay until she was a trophy wife.

After enduring a few months of my struggles, Danielle's attitude changed dramatically. She eventually refused to keep working pointless temp jobs and began living a life of leisure while I tried to keep us financially afloat. Despite my best efforts, they were never good enough for the now constantly-irritable Danielle. It seemed now my only friend at home was our black Labrador, Max, whom she'd always hated. She now spent most days shopping with her girlfriends running up an unpayable debt.

Things reached the ultimate low when my mother died about a month ago after a long battle with cancer. Just days after the funeral I'd come home from a job site and was preparing for a set at the Kitten's Den, a seedy bar near the airport that hosted a comedy night once a week that even I was embarrassed to be apart of. As I changed out of my work clothes I found three new designer dresses in the closet. We had the argument that had become standard over the past several months about money. We both got in stinging jabs, but the one that really hurt came from Danielle: "You know, we wouldn't be having all these money problems if that bitch mother of yours had left us some money. All we got was that worthless house of hers." Despite the rage I felt, all I did was gather my things and leave for my set.

When I got to the club, I went straight to the bar and threw down a couple of stiff drinks to help ease my anger. I eventually explained the whole story to Mikey, the club's owner and bartender whom I'd become good friends over the past few months.

"You should break up with that whore! She's not your wife. You're not committed to her," he yelled, pounding his fist to emphasize the point.

"I know. I've wanted to for months. It's just every time I go to do it I realize how unbelievably gorgeous she is and I just can't." Mikey shook his head and walked away from me in disgust. I had always been a gentle and good-natured person and now I could feel compassion building in my heart for Danielle. I knew then that I wouldn't be able to break-up with her. It was at this moment that I noticed for the first time the cocktail waitresses' new uniforms. The loosely resembled cats as each girl had a headband with pointed ears in her hair, a furry one-piece swimsuit reminiscent of the old Playboy bunnies, and all their noses were painted black with whiskers. For some strange reason, the outfit began to plant a strange idea in my head.

"You like the new uniforms?" Mikey asked, interrupting my swirling thoughts as he returned to his spot near me.

"Yeah. The girls look great. Where'd you get the costumes?"

"This guy in town. He makes all sorts of costumes, for big budget plays and that kind of stuff. Wasn't too expensive either."

"Really? He's right in town?"

"Yeah. His address is 1678 Partridge Ave. He works out of his home designing the costumes. Why are you so interested? You looking for an early Halloween costume?"

"Yeah, yeah, something like that. Look, Mikey, I gotta go. I'm gonna be outta town the next couple of days. I'll call you about sets when I get back." I couldn't have said the words fast enough as I leapt off the barstool.

"Hey Abernathy, wait! You got a set tonight!"

It took me nearly half an hour, but I finally found the place. From the outside it appeared the occupants were asleep, but I couldn't wait until morning. I ran up to the front door and squinted at a sign above the mail slot: ALBERTO GIANCELLO, COSTUME DESIGNER. I rang the doorbell and waited tentatively until I gradually saw some light from within. A short, old man with a weathered face answered the door in a rather annoyed mood, not that I could blame him. It was nearly eleven o'clock. After some coaxing, he eventually allowed me in. I told him how sorry I was for the late appointment, but that I was in desperate need of his services. I fed him my bogus story.

I explained that my marriage was falling apart. We'd tried everything to fix it: counseling, date nights, new hobbies together, but nothing seemed to work. We'd just lost the spark from our relationship. Just when things seemed hopeless, my wife suggested that maybe we should try something to spice up our sex life. She'd confidentially admitted that she'd always wanted to try role-playing. I was so eager to try anything to save our marriage that I promised to surprise my wife with a custom-designed costume for her by the end of the month.

At first, Alberto seemed a little wary of my story and was bashful to say the least when I initially described what I wanted. But after I pleaded with him about it being a gift of absolute love for my wife, he caved. The romantic old fool. Little did he know what I really had in mind. Alberto drew up some sketches and we went over details for nearly an hour. When I was satisfied with the designs, the little old man with the Italian accent assured me he would make it his top priority. As we walked to the front door, he asked, "Are you sure that's what you want? It's a little unusual."

"Well," I said, "my wife has unusual tastes." In the background I could hear Alberto's wife yelling for him to come back to bed.

"You know," he rasped, "I usually don't do things like this, but if it'll kept two young people madly in love with each other, then I'm more than happy to help. It's nice to see two young people cherishing their marriage instead of breaking up like everyone else."

"Thanks, Alberto," I said with a sly smirk. "I'll be by Monday to pick it up."

"See you then."

When I got home Danielle was already in bed. I tried to get into the bedroom, but she'd locked the door expecting me to sleep on the couch. Obviously she'd called Mikey and found out I'd missed my set. At this point it didn't matter much, I was on a mission. I left a note on the kitchen table explaining that a big comedy club down the coast had booked me for the weekend. I emphasized that this was my chance to breakout. I told her that I was going to leave immediately so I could drive down their in time for the first performance and that I would be back after the weekend. The last thing I did on my way out was grab my laptop and pet poor Max who was sleeping outside. I promised him to be back soon with a big surprise. After all, he was the only one happy to see me home.

I spent the weekend at my mother's empty house on the other side of town. I began gathering some items I would need to put my devious scheme into motion. From various stores around town, I bought some thick pieces of brown suede, two Tickle-Me-Elmo dolls, two high-end wristwatches, some orthopedic gel shoe soles, a camcorder, a webcam, a few thick leather belts, a bunch of stuff from an adult bookstore, some small things from a pets shop, and two very important items from a German website that were to be delivered overnight.

Despite my stupidity in creating a joint bank account, I had the bright idea of obtaining a credit card under an assumed name to keep hidden from Danielle. Each day I was "gone", I called my sweetheart to tell her how wonderfully everything was going and how much people laughed, but all she cared about was how much I was getting paid. The veil had been lifted on her gold digging ambitions. Meanwhile, I spent the days using my electrical knowledge to fabricate the last pieces of my ingenious plan. At night, I couldn't sleep, plotting further phases of the scheme. When Monday arrived, I drove to Alberto's house as soon as his business hours began.

"Ah, Mr. Thatcher, I knew you'd be here early," he said with a gleam in his eye, using the fake name that appeared on my dubious credit card. He had the prized object folded in his hands. While I really did like the old man, I was too focused to make small talk.

"Did you the leave the areas I specified open?"

"Of course, Mr. Thatcher. Can I ask why?"

"I'll be adding my own finishing touches," I explained with a smirk. Alberto saw the smile on my face as I examined the article and knew I was satisfied.

"Now remember," he said as I walked briskly out the front door, "it's machine washable. And if it needs to be resized or you have another project, don't be afraid to stop by."

"I won't," I shouted as I got into my car and zoomed off back to my unofficial workshop. I spent the rest of the day stitching the final pieces into place. That night I called Danielle and said I'd be coming home some time the following day with the ticket to our new life together

The next morning I got up early and parked way down the street from house waiting for my darling to leave for the day. At around ten she finally left for what I assumed was the mall to blow more money. It wouldn't matter for much longer. I rushed into the house and hid my new purchases, waiting for the right moment. It didn't take long for Danielle to return. Apparently she'd gone to the hairdresser because when she came back she looked ravishing. She immediately lunged into my arms and gave me the most passionate kiss of my life along with a gentle squeeze of my cock through my pants. I could have screwed her right there in the living room, but I kept my self-control to preserve my plan.

"Well, well. Somebody missed me," I quipped.

"Sometimes, you don't know what you have until it's gone," she whispered seductively. My compassionate side almost made me abandon the scheme again, but I was determined to follow through.

"Why don't we go have some champagne," I suggested and led her into the kitchen. I handed her the pre-arranged glass and toasted. "To new beginnings." With reckless abandon, Danielle downed the entire amount in one swig, accelerating the effects of the sedative I had dissolved into her glass. Within minutes she was unconscious and I began my dirty deed. I stripped her of all jewelry and clothing she'd been wearing and tied her spread eagle to our four-post bed. I then set up my new camcorder and began capturing all the subsequent events of Danielle's transformation.

The first thing I did was secure a metal o-ring gag in her mouth so that she couldn't protest any of the subsequent steps. I then began carefully shaving off all remnants of her trimmed brown bush. When that was completed, I began trimming her beautiful brown mane of hair down to about shoulder length. After I gathered all my toys and accessories it was time to wake my sleeping beauty. I grabbed some smelling salts from the bathroom and waked my bound captive. She began the typical struggling and moaning for a few minutes, her panic even more severe when she realized I was the one responsible for her predicament. As I watched on with rapt amusement her movements eventually died down and her pleas became inaudible gurgles around the ring gag. I figured it was now the opportune time to begin her commencement.

"Ah, Danielle. Let me just start off by saying you look beautiful as always. I guess I should probably come clean and tell you that I haven't been completely honest with you the last few days. There was no comedy club gig. I wanted one last test to see if you'd changed your selfish greedy ways and you failed horribly. Now you must pay the consequences." At this she began moaning loudly and writhing violently in her bonds. I went back to my bag of adult goodies and grabbed a ten-inch dildo. I fed it through the ring gag until the room was silent. I was close enough to see the fear in her eyes and I liked it. "Now I suggest you stop squirming and listen to what I have to say because it will address your new role around the house. Your days of frivolously spending money and being a lazy bitch are over! From now you'll earn you keep. Do you understand me?" She looked rather ridiculous nodding her head with a huge rubber penis hanging out of her mouth. I had to stifle my laughter. "Good. The one thing I haven't lied about today is a new beginning and it's going to start now."

While I turned and retrieved the suit my bound victim began sobbing silently. Little did she know what was in store for her. As I neared, her eyes went wide in shock. I first unfastened on arm from the bedpost and after some maneuvering was able to feed it into the first sleeve. When I was sure her hand was in the proper place, I took a thin leather strip and tightened it around her wrist with a few quick wire stitches so she couldn't pull her hand back out. I reattached her arm to the bed and repeated the process with the other arm. By now my creation was beginning to take shape. I stretched the legs of the one-piece suit down and fed her feet into the proper places one at a time, also tightening leather straps around each ankle.

Now that the tough part was done, I flipped Danielle's squirming body over and secured her to the bed face down. Then I pulled the skintight suit to meet just above the crack of her perfect ass and zipped it up the length of her back. Alberto had followed my instructions perfectly and left the crotch region open. The oval shaped opening began above Danielle's freshly-shaven pubic mound, dipped between her legs and ended just above the crack of her ass, leaving her pussy and anus totally exposed. Not wasting anytime, I proceeded to sit straddling my captive and began my needlework at sewing the fabric flap over the suit's zipper. "I wouldn't move if I were you," I warned. "I'm not all that great at sewing and I wouldn't want to puncture your skin on accident." Her only response was a few sniffles as she continued to cry. After about ten minutes, I was done at sealing the fabric shut. Now there was no way Danielle was going to be getting out of this in a hurry. She'd have to be cut out.

The next step was to flip her back over make sure her nipples lined up with the cutouts Alberto had sewn into the breasts. They did perfectly! We were now in the final stages and I could hardly contain my excitement. I grabbed one of the German items and Danielle instantly knew where her transformation was leading. She began struggling again and violently shaking her head. It was a muzzle built to look like a real dog's snout. The mouth was formed of soft rubber in a gaping smile just wide enough for the wearer to drink, eat, or engage in other more mature oral activities. There was even a long, removable rubber tongue that I snapped into place just inside the muzzle's artificial jaw. It completed the look of a happy dog with a dangling tongue.

The muzzle covered her nose, mouth, and chin and ended where her neck began. It had three leather straps that wrapped around each side and over the top of the head. Once I got Danielle's head in a vice like I was able to secure the muzzle in place. Not wanting to spoil the look of the finished creation, I immediately grabbed the hood and pulled the skintight material over her head. It encased her whole head and neck leaving an opening for her face that began just above her eyebrows, circled her face, and ended on the underside of the muzzle. With everything in place, I grabbed one of the final accessories of the bitchsuit and secured the thick leather dog collar around her neck. It completely covered the area where the hood met the rest of the suit so that it looked seamless.

While I stood back and basked in the joy of my new true-to-the-word bitch, I decided that I shouldn't be the only one to indulge in the beauty. I dragged the full-length mirror the former Danielle had spent hours vainly marveling at herself in to the foot of the bed and tilted so the new pet could examine herself. For a second she looked things over, then her head slumped forward in despair. I was awed by Alberto's craftsmanship. He'd used a spandex suit as the base and had added soft velveteen fur to the outer layer. It had also been scotch-guarded to repel water and prevent stains from my dirty little puppy.

The color scheme worked perfectly as there was dark brown on the back, the hood, and the outside of the legs, while the underbelly was a beige color. The muzzle had been painted to match with a brown snout and black nose. Even the paws had beige around them. Everything was going according to plan. "Now to complete your transformation and start your new life comes the most important moment in any new puppy's life: choosing a name. While Danielle is a lovely name," my victim began to bob her head trying to retain her name as some sort of dignity, "that's for humans, not little doggie girls like you." I shook the top of my pet's head causing the hood's droopy ears to flop back and forth.

"So now what should we name you?" I toyed sarcastically. Of course she knew I'd already chosen a name. "We could do something sophisticated like Fifi? But that seems a little too classy for you. On the other hand we could try Bitch? Yes, that's more fitting, but a little vulgar. Maybe Tramp instead?" I was pacing around the room as I spoke aloud but now I acted as if something had caught my eye. I walked to our dresser and picked up a framed picture. "Ah, I think I've got it. Let's stay with Disney characters. This is perfect. You remember this night don't you? It was our first Halloween together. I dressed as Superman and you dressed as Tinkerbell. That was the first night we fucked, huh? Come to think of it, maybe that's what's wrong with our relationship. Our first time with each other was in costumes and maybe I missed that sensation. So now I've decided to put you in a costume forever." The final word hit with finality. "So Tinkerbell, to your new life. Wait, let's make it official." I clipped her engraved bone-shaped nametag and silver bell to her collar. "So I'll always know where you are."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Illustrated
  • /
  • Tink's Torment: The Transformation

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds