• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • TIS: Cousin Tim

TIS: Cousin Tim

LindaMichelle opened up her wardrobe and sighed in exasperation. She had absolutely nothing to wear for her cousin Angie's wedding.

Linda who was dressed in a tiny flared apple green skirt and a thin white spaghetti strap top, grabbed her handphone and walked over to her soft pink-themed bed and lay down on it.

Linda pressed the speed-dial to call her cousin Timothy.

"Ring ring"

"Hey babe! What's up with you? Are you going to Angie's wedding?", Tim's deep voice sounded over the phone.

"Hey Tim, yeah! I am! In fact, that's the reason I called you. Can you help me go shopping for something suitable to wear? I haven't got a thing in my wardrobe!", Linda replied.

"Sure thing babe! I'll come over to your place in about an hour's?"

"Sounds wonderful Tim, see ya soon then!"

---------------

Of all her cousins, LindaMichelle was closest to Timothy, the son of her father's sister. They had grown up together and Tim often slept over at Linda's place when his parents were out of town.

Being a firm believer that putting two boys in the same room was a recipe for homosexuality, Linda's father let his nephew sleep in the same room as his daughter.

Despite being first cousins, things naturally developed between the two hot bodied teenagers and a mutual attraction led to them becoming fuck buddies.

In fact, it was not uncommon for Timothy to come over to Linda's place just to get his rocks off. There were times that Linda's father would open the front door to see the his nephew and daughter in the midst of a good hard fuck.

It was totally natural to Linda's father and the two teenagers grew up thinking nothing of it.

In fact, just a month ago, Linda's father came home and found Linda sitting on Tim's lap with her her back against her cousin's chest, her legs spread obscenely wide open and his long thick cock stuffing her tight satin smooth teenage pussy.

Tim was fondling LindaMichelle's breasts and nipples while she sat there impaled on his cock.

"Hey kids, what are you all up to?", Linda's father Tom asked.

"Hi Uncle Tom, we're just watching TV and I'm giving Lin's tits a massage too.", Timothy replied.

Linda did not reply, she had her eyes closed, enjoying the sensations of a cock up her cunt and her tits being played with.

"I need to check something on TV, mind if I change the channels?", Tom asked.

"Go ahead Uncle Tom!", Timothy smiled, continuing his twisting of his cousin's nipples, Linda gasping softly in pain and pleasure.

After a few more minutes of fondling her breasts, Timothy lifted Linda up and placed her doggy style over the coffee table and fucked his cousin right in front of his uncle.

Linda squealed in pleasure as her cousin's long thick cock pistoned in and out of her tight cunt, her firm B sized teenage tits swaying in time to the ramming that she was receiving.

Her father did not blink an eye at the lewd scene in front of him and even reached over to tweak her nipples.

"Don't forget her tits, Tim.", Linda's father reminded his nephew.

Timothy grinned at his uncle and grabbed two handfuls of soft breast before increasing his tempo and cumming deep into the womb of his cousin.

Linda already on the edge of an orgasm, from all the earlier stimulation, felt the hot cummm hit her insides and climaxed so hard that she blacked out.

Timothy kept fucking his unconscious cousin until his dick went soft. He then gently laid her on the sofa, noticing that quite a lot of his sperm was oozing out her incredibly sexy pussy.

"I gotta go Uncle Tom, headed home for dinner." Timothy apologised.

"Ok see you Tim, say hi to your Mom and Dad for me." Linda's father smiled.

-------------------------------

"Ding Dong"

LindaMichelle peeked out of the security viewer and then opened the door for her cousin Tim.

"Hey Babe..." Tim greeted his sexy 18 year old cousin, giving her braless tits and quick fondle and her stiff nipples a quick pinch, "Ready to go shopping?" he asked.

Linda had changed from her morning white and apple green ensemble into a sexy white one piece dress.

She gave her cousin an open mouthed kiss and a hug around his neck, causing the short hemline of her skirt to rise and expose her pantiless ass. "Yeah I'm ready... where are you bringing me?"

Tim gave Linda a wink and replied "It's a surprise!"

Linda gave a delighted squeal, "Yay! I love surprises!!".

---------------------

The two hot-bodied teenagers arrived about 45mins later at Far East Plaza, a shopping centre popular among the youth of Singapore, right in the heart of the famous Orchard Road shopping district.

While the shopping centre was already filled with sweet, young and pretty girls dressed to impress, there was almost a collective hush as Linda sashayed into the mall.

The thin white material of Linda's dress did little to hide the fact that her firm teenage breasts were totally unhindered by any bra. They jiggled and bounced with mesmerising sexiness.

The few people there who were able to tear their eyes away from her beautiful tits would have noticed that when the light was just right, her ass and pussy could be discerned from behind the short short hemline of her tiny dress.

This stunning vision of a body that screamed "SEX!!!" was matched with a face that combined incredible beauty with an aching innocence, driving minds crazy with imagination.

The bian tai shu shus or perverted uncles who were at the mall to satisfy their lolita urges by sneaking glances at sexily dressed teenagers nearly had nosebleeds when they saw LindaMichelle.

Linda being the innocent that she was did not notice a sudden flurry of activity as men and boys positioned themselves to either follow her or intercept her path.

Tim was well aware of such antics however and he took special care to lead her up and down a few flights of escalators to ensure the erect cocks viewing from below got really hard.

Linda's cousin even put his hand under her skirt to fondle her bare ass on one occasion, lifting up the back of her skirt to the delight of a man standing just below. Linda good naturedly pushed his hand away, admonishing Tim that they were in a public place and reminding him that "your uncle Tom would be very cross if anyone were to have looked up my skirt". Tim just smiled in reply as he noticed out of the corner of his eye, that same man positioning his handphone just under his beautiful cousin's indecently short skirt.

The two teenagers went into several shops to select a suitable dress for their cousin's wedding and Tim made use of the opportunity to further expose his cousin.

Besides opening the curtains of the changing cubicles several times as Linda was naked, he made sure that the curtains were not fully closed again. On another occasion, when the changing room was full, he positioned his hot cousin in front of a mirror and stood right behind her and cupped her boobs from behind.

"That dress you are holding will show these off quite well," he said squeezing her braless tits, "Come, hold it up over your breasts..."

Tim then yanked down her top to expose her incredibly perfect boobs and Linda blushed and hurriedly covered herself with the dress, but not before at least 8 people caught sight of her hard nipples.

"See... the dress shows off your tits very nicely", Tim observed as LindaMichhele draped the satin over her buxom.

"But my nipples are so visible through this top" Linda complained.

"Uncle Tom says your tits are there to be appreciated remember?"

"Oh yeah, I guess that's true..."

Finally Tim led Linda into a nice little shop called Lola Apparels on the first floor and they tried on this beautifully sexy black dress that fitted Linda perfectly.

The top half had a plunging neck line that was little more than two straps that joined behind Linda's neck. The narrow strips of cloth exposed Linda's mesmerising breasts both in the front and at the sides, showing off the hot 18 year old's proud cleavage. The material was also thin enough to clearly outline the two rock hard nipples that tipped Linda's firm tanned boobs.

The bottom half of the dress was a very short flirty skirt that was cut so that the centre part of the hemline, both in front and behind, were slightly shorter than the sides. This meant that when viewed from the side, Linda had a very short dress on but when seen from the front or back, she was in real danger of exposing her charms to the world, and certainly so if she were to sit down or climb some stairs.

"Does this dress made me look slutty, Tim?" Linda asked, admiring the reflection in the mirror.

"Of course not babe, you never look slutty, only sexy and sophisticated", her cousin assured her, noting the indecent amount of skin that was exposed.

"Yeah, this dress does look nice on me", Linda replied, twirling about and exposing her smooth ass and cunt, "let's buy it..."

As they paid, the cashier smiled at the couple and told Linda how lucky she was that her boyfriend would buy her such a nice dress.

"Oh we're cousins", Tim replied before giving Linda a deep French Kiss in front of the stunned sales girl.

Tim laughed as he led his blushing cousin out of the little boutique leaving behind an open-mouthed sales assistant.

"Where are we going Tim? Are we going to buy some accessories?" asked Linda as they went up the escalators, innocently unaware of the eyes looking up her figure hugging dress.

"It's a surprise, but I'm gonna make sure that you will be the most memorable of all the guests at Angie's wedding! Would you like to be the belle of the ball?"

Linda giggled, "Yeah that would be nice... but not too flashy, I don't want to upstage Angie!"

"After I'm done with you, we'll have Sam wishing he's marrying you instead of Angie!"

Linda giggled and punched Tim playfully, "You're so bad!! Angie is super beautiful and hot can? There's no way I can compare to her!"

Tim smiled fondly at his cousin, thinking how wonderfully innocent and clueless she was about her own stunning beauty.

The couple soon reached the fourth floor and stood in front of a shop decorated with bright neon lights.

"Primitive Art...", Linda looked up at the signboard, "what are we doing here....?"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • TIS: Cousin Tim

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 87 milliseconds