• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Tits & Bast
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

Tits & Bast

Felicia let her tongue roll through Catwoman's wonders in turn, almost feeling the electric pleasures passing through Catwoman in response to each savored taste. Their costumes were more off than on, leaving nothing between them but sweat as they became an Ouroboros—a snake hungry enough to devour itself.

***

Selina came almost immediately, almost the moment she'd exerted her power over Black Cat. It compelled her to suck hard on the sweet petals of Black Cat's cunt, as if that would prolong her own ecstasy.

And maybe it did.

Like floodgates had been opened, Selina felt her climax flow through her and into Black Cat; they shuddered at the same time and clasped each other even more tightly. By now, not even sweat remained between them.

And then, Selina shook, feeling her own quivering body and Black Cat's. Inseparable. Attuned to the same frequency with lips and teeth and tongue.

Finally, Selina broke away, gasping for breath. She tried to roll away, feeling the fresh sweat covering her body like it was one more part of her that wanted to be in contact with Black Cat.

But Black Cat wouldn't let her. She rolled on top of Selina, not even thinking of the plateau of delight her sex had reached—just her hunger for Selina's pleasure. Knowing, instinctively, that it was connected to her own.

***

Felicia bobbed her head between Catwoman's legs, ramming her stiffened tongue into the girl's groin. Catwoman's moans were music to her ears. Felicia knew that she'd be letting out the same sound in just a few moments.

***

Selina looked up at Black Cat's cunt, once more demanding her tongue. She decided to try a little experiment first, reaching up and spreading Black Cat's nether lips with her gloved hands. Black Cat cooed in pleasure just from that, while Selina just stared at all the wetness inside the neat little slit.

How much of that had been her doing, and how much of it was just Black Cat being a great damn slut? The question intrigued Selina...

As much as she detested Black Cat, she loved the way that pussy looked. And how it smelled. How it felt. How it tasted. To Black Cat's soaring gasps, she opened it further with her tongue, knowing what Black Cat liked from what the thief had done to her.

One thorough exploration later, she found Black Cat's clit, and flicked it with light strokes of her tongue—up and down, left to right. She pushed Black Cat to the brink of over-stimulation before stopping to move lower, her tongue being tightly gripped by Black Cat's cunt. Her attempts to escape had Black Cat screaming into her own pussy.

Muffled as they were by each other's cunts, the fierce sounds of panting and groaning were growing louder. Only one thing was keeping it from being perfect for Selina: she was still on the bottom.

Without slowing her tongue-fucking, Selina rolled them over once more. Black Cat didn't even seem to notice; and for Selina, it just felt better to have her pussy throbbing on top of someone else's face. To reward Black Cat for her humility—as oblivious as she was to it—Selina decided to give her the orgasm that she had almost entirely earned.

Thinking back to the best cunnilingus she'd ever had—a mishap with Poison Ivy's pollen, not that Ivy was her girlfriend—Selina picked a rhythm and stuck to it, almost taunting Black Cat with its regularity. The lick; the brief wait for more; then the fresh taste that would follow. Selina could've set her watch by the pattern of disappointed groans and fulfilled sighs that emanated from Black Cat.

Black Cat matched her, either an insulting mimicry or following her dom's lead. Selina didn't care anymore. When she licked, Black Cat did as well. Each stroke of Selina's tongue sent an answering thrill of pleasure through her body. It was like she was licking her own pussy.

The masturbatory excess—the feeling of complete dominance, real or imagined—brought Selina's orgasm to the forefront. She knew what she needed, and actually hoped it would please Black Cat as well. With a deep breath, she bit down on Black Cat's clit. And as if the bitch had been thinking the same thing, she did the same at the exact same moment.

For the next few minutes, any fool that walked in would've seen that Black Cat and Catwoman were coming. Their exposed chests were flushed, each rising and falling as far as the other's tightly pressed body would allow. When a nipple happened to peek out from their sealed flesh, it was always erect to the fullest. Wetness gleamed on their thighs and mouths—only part of what the women were drinking from each other.

They rode each other until the bitter end, when even their phenomenal bodies couldn't keep up with the demands of their lust. And with wistful disappointment, they sunk into a tangle of arms and legs and leather. Burned out, they rolled to either side, and lay panting beside each other on a floor speckled with their lovemaking.

Or at least, they would've. If Black Cat hadn't rolled into one of the displays, jostling the exhibit and setting off an alarm.

"You idiot!" Selina sprang to her feet in instant hatred. Only her need to clothe herself was keeping her from clawing Black Cat's eyes out right now.

"Me!? You're the one who was rolling around like a pig in mud!"

"Freak!"

"Slut!"

Now fully dressed, they shot simultaneous glances at Black Cat's knapsack on the floor. The Statuette was still sticking out of it. The entire thing was equally far from both of them.

They dove for it at the same time.

Felicia grabbed it first, and pivoted it out of the knapsack. But a microsecond later, Selina grabbed the other half with both hands, and held tight. They each pulled on their end.

"It's mine!" Felicia screamed.

"I saw it first!"

"Hope you got a good look."

The two women looked at one another in confusion upon hearing the third, distinctively male voice. Just long enough for a webline to snag the Statuette, and pull it from both of them.

After all, open skylights and ringing alarms tended to attract attention from one's Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man.

"I swear to God, Spider, if you make a catfight joke, you are never seeing my breasts again," Felicia said, picking herself up off the museum floor.

"I don't want to see them," Spider-Man argued. "But I'll refrain from that joke just because it's too easy. Now, are you two going to come quietly?"

Selina scoffed. "Didn't two minutes ago, won't now."

While Selina crossed her arms, Felicia delicately put a hand on her chest and advanced on Spider-Man, her hips waving like a seismograph. "You wouldn't throw me in jail, now would you Spider? Not after all we've been through?"

As Felicia spoke, she inched her finger under his chin. She was pleased to feel the fabric jump up quite a few degrees in temperature.

"Well, uh, I..."

"If you let her go, you can't very well bring me in," Selina added. "Preferential treatment. Bad behavior for an Avenger."

"I'm bringing you both in!" Spider-Man said firmly, almost fisting his hands on his waist.

"But Spideeeeer," Felicia whined. "It's not our fault. It's the Statuette. It called to us."

"It did?" Spider-Man asked.

"It did?" Selina also asked, though she added a nod at the end to make it seem like a statement.

"The two of us, we're avatars of the Cat Totem," Felicia 'explained'. "This artifact is filled with mystical energy. We were helpless to resist."

Spider-Man could hear footsteps bumbling outside. By now, the cat burglars were both giving him—ironically enough—puppy-dog eyes.

And Batman would probably be pissed at him if his girlfriend ended up in Ryker's Island...

"Try harder next time," Spider-Man said, setting the Statuette down and covering it in webbing. Both women winced, but hid it quickly.

Spider-Man shot a webline up to the window that he'd entered through—one with a lock that was easy to force when the alarm was already going off. He quickly scurried up that line, gesturing for the others to follow.

Felicia hesitated. "Won't this hurt your reputation?"

"Being seen in the company of two gorgeous jewel thieves? It might help."

Felicia shrugged and followed him. Out in the night air, she could see a red glow coming from four blocks away. Housefire.

"Aww nerts," Spider-Man swore. "I've gotta do the thing. You two!" He pointed at them each in turn. "No more stealing tonight! I mean it!"

With that, he fired off a webline that miraculously—as per usual—found an anchor, and swung off.

"Hey, wait up!" Felicia called, readying the grapple-line built into her glove. She stopped to look back at Selina. "Cat-totem. Bet you wish you'd thought of that. Shame. I thought we really had something there."

"I only kissed you because my lipstick is a sedative. It should've knocked you right out."

Felicia grinned. "Maybe it really was Bast. I don't usually do that sort of thing with just anyone."

Selina rolled her eyes. "Probably just your enhancements counteracting it."

Felicia's face screwed up. "Silicone can do that? Oh, you mean—yeah. Maybe."

"But tell you what—" Selina hefted the Statuette, enjoying the little-kid-with-a-magician-at-her-birthday-party look on her foe's face as Felicia tried to figure out how Selina had lifted it. "Here's my room key."

She tossed the laminated keycard to Felicia. It had the name of the hotel written on it.

"Come see me and maybe we can work out a way for you to prove you really, really want it."

Felicia's face reddened. "You--!"

The younger woman flicked her claws out, but then Spider-Man's voice came on the wind.

"Cat, you coming? Innocents! Danger! Lots of jokes to be made about how hot you are! What with the fire and all!"

Felicia retracted her claws, and dropped the room key into her cleavage. "I'll be there."

***

"Oh, you're wearing your purple bodypaint instead of your leather sex mommy outfit. How exciting."

"I wanted to see if it still fit! I had a baby, you know!"

"Mmm... wonder what else'll fit."

"Only one way to find out..."

***

Felicia left Selina's hotel room, not walking particularly straight. Sitting down would not be an option for a while, either. And gagging would be... interesting.

It was worth it, Felicia thought, before remembering that she had also gotten her hands around the Statuette.

Well, she'd gotten a lot of things around the Statuette. Had the ancient Egyptians known that it was so well-suited to... stimulation? Well, no wonder they'd worshipped it.

Thankfully, the cabbie that she'd hailed had made no comment when she'd laid down in the back-seat rather than sitting. She gave him the address of her fence. She didn't want to look at the Statuette any longer than necessary. As much fun as it'd been, it was too painful a reminder of how Catwoman had almost got one over her.

Hell, it didn't even vibrate.

Who knew? Maybe it really was haunted or possessed or however 'totems' worked. Peter was pretty smart, for a guy who could be very stupid at times, and if he bought into this totem stuff even a little...

After all, she had done some things with Catwoman that she hadn't done with anyone else. Not even the Foreigner. Both ends of that whip of hers had seen some good use. And while Catwoman was a no-good skank of a thief, she was competent. If she said she was wearing knockout lipstick, it should've worked.

Unless Catwoman had just gotten into a fight with her green-thumbed girlfriend...

Twenty minutes later, she was at her destination. Her fence looked over the Statuette from all angles, his head-mounted magnifying glass turning his eyes into giant orbs. Polite to a fault, he didn't comment once on the smell.

For her part, Felicia had smuggled far more precious things in way more... interesting places. Though never anything quite so big. She wondered if he was impressed...

"Well? How much can you give me for it?" she asked at last.

The fence raised his magnifying glass. "There's a problem with it, ma'am."

"Problem? Is it the ears? It was like that when I found it!"

"No, ma'am, it's this." And he held it up, showing her the bottom of the Statuette of Bast.

Made in Taiwan.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Tits & Bast
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds