• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Tits, Asses, and Outer Space Ch. 01

Tits, Asses, and Outer Space Ch. 01

Lily woke up expecting it to be another boring day in hyperspace. However, as she opened her eyes, she smelled a strange scent in the air. It was startlingly different from the usual stale air of the ship. We must have landed!

The buxom woman jumped out of bed, and pulled on her uniform. Quite the skimpy outfit, she felt that it showed off her large boobs wonderfully. A deep V plunged all the way from the top to her pussy, leaving everything up to her nipples revealed. Her pink areolae were clearly visible. It clung to her ass and hips, leaving nothing to the imagination.

Once she was dressed, Lily walked out of her room, and over to the elevator. As she pushed the button, the doors slid open, revealing that it was already packed nearly full. Most of the crew was in there, and the elevator was heading to the surface. As Lily stepped into the crowded space, the doors shut behind her, forcing the group together. Lily found herself standing next to the captain.

The elevator continued downward another floor before stopping again, and letting the doors slide open. There stood Kate, the ship's engineer, in her trademark revealing overalls. Kate had the largest boobs on the ship.

The engineer stepped into the elevator, forcing everyone to press together. Lily was now pressed against the captain, mashing her large boobs into his muscular chest. She grinned up at him, and he smiled back.

Soon, however, the elevator reached the surface, and everyone stepped off, letting it retract. They were now standing in a lush, tropical jungle. Green leaves prevented most of the sunlight from penetrating to the forest floor, so it was relatively cool, although humid. Most of these trees seemed hundreds of feet high. Strange birdcalls rung through the air.

It was quite a striking moment. The six people were the first humans ever to set foot on the planet. They all immediately split into their teams of two, moving to their assigned tasks.

Jake, Anna, and Kate all stayed with the ship. Anna wasn't really trained to do much besides cook; however, she was an excellent cook. Jake, the captain, and Kate, the engineer, both cared too much about the condition of the ship to let it out of their site. They volunteered for guard duty every time. Lisa and Alex made up the exploration party, who would investigate the nearby area for anything dangerous. Lily, the scientist, was alone, as she was just taking samples of the local vegetation.

Lisa and Alex set off through the jungle, and were out of sight in a few seconds. Lily picked a random direction, and started walking. She took a sample of the bark of a nearby tree, for DNA analysis aboard the ship. She continued walking, tramping through the deep underbrush, taking samples as she went. Eventually she came to a clearing, and stepped in.

The first thing she noticed was the thick vines that crisscrossed the ground in the clearing. After a few seconds, Lily realized that they were moving! They undulated slowly as they lay on the ground, as if they were alive. Well, they were alive, but they were plants. They weren't supposed to move.

Lily was fascinated with the vines. She stepped out into the middle of the clearing, where they were thickest, to take a sample. A pale green fluid leaked out where she cut the thick vine. She really wanted to find a smaller specimen so she could take it back onto the ship with her to study. She began to trek around the clearing, looking for a smaller vine.

Intent as she was, Lily didn't notice the vine she had sampled moving faster and faster. It was no longer slowly undulating, like the others were, but was slithering at a moderate pace towards her.

Without warning, the vine leaped off the ground, and wrapped tightly around Lily's leg. This got the scientist's attention, and she looked down in alarm. She reached down, and tried to pull off the vine, but it was stronger than she was. As she screamed, a second vine lashed out, wrapping around her other leg. Horrified, she reached for her knife, and stabbed it into the first vine. It recoiled in pain, and writhed about on the ground.

As Lily lifted her knife to stab the other vine, a third darted out from a low hanging branch and wrapped around her arm. Scared now, she grabbed the knife with her other hand. Immediately, another vine shot out from a different branch, twining solidly around that arm as well. Another rose up from the floor, binding her last free leg.

Lily was now totally immobilized by the plant. She was helpless in its firm grip. The vines binding her legs lifted up, revealing that they were also hanging from tree limbs. The vines pulled back, taking up the slack, suspending the scientist in mid-air between two trees. It pulled her until she was spreadeagled, and then held her there. As much as she struggled, she couldn't move any limb very much. She was stuck.

As she hung there, three more vines lowered down from above her. One was about as thick as her wrist, and had a bulbous head. It actually kind of looked like a penis. However, it was much thicker than a regular dick. The other two were smaller, tapering off from only about the size of a finger.

All three began probing around her body, touching her gently. They started at her head, brushing against her hair, her face, her neck. They continued moving downwards, across her breasts and stomach. Eventually, they reached her feet. From there, they roamed back up, slightly less gently this time. When they got to her neck, the two small vines slithered inside of her uniform. They stretched it out enough for the larger vine to follow them in. It wound around her waist.

All of a sudden, it flexed mightily, tearing right through her uniform. The two small vines each grabbed a torn edge of her uniform, and began to tug hard. This ripped it even more.

The top half was now in tatters. A few shreds hung down over her breasts and belly. The bottom was still largely intact, for now. However, the vines meant to change that, as they grabbed the edges and pulled again. This tore the bottom part of her uniform in half, and it fell to the ground. They proceeded to brush off the remained of her uniform, that was keeping her breasts covered.

Lily was now not only totally helpless, but totally naked as well. The larger vine rose up, until it was level with her head. It began rubbing across her face. The vines were somewhat rough, and rubbery.

After a few seconds of this odd behavior, the vine found her mouth. It plunged in, pre-preemptively stifling the scream she was about to issue.

As scary as all of this was, a scientific part of her mind was marveling at all of it. It wondered at the magnificent plant, that could move so fast and was so strong. It could recognize weapons, and had enough of an understanding of movement to bind her limbs first.

However, even this part of her mind shrieked a mental alarm as Lily saw another vine rising quickly up from the ground. It seemed aimed right at her crotch. Within seconds it had found its destination, and plunged into her vagina. It began moving in and out, in and out. Not only had Lily been entrapped by the plant, it was now raping her. It was a plant! What did it have to gain?!

The vine in her mouth now picked up the motion, pushing in and out. When it extended, it almost choked her, and made her gag on it. The vine in her pussy began to move more rapidly, fucking her faster as Lily's now-flowing pussy juices lubricated it.

The scientist felt something brush against her nipple. Looking down, she saw that it was one of the small vines. The other was moving towards her other nipples. They were both twined around her boobs, squeezing them. When they started to play with her nipples, flicking and rubbing them, Lily gave a mental moan of pleasure. This plant was better than most men! Lily began bucking her hips against the vine, letting the bulbous head push into her again and again. A smaller vine lifted itself from the jungle floor, and began rubbing and flicking her clit.

Suddenly, she felt a touch on her ass. Leaning to look over her shoulder, she saw that another vine was rising from the ground behind her. Lily, realizing where it was headed, moaned into the vine gagging her mouth.

The latest vine was soon pressed up against her asshole. With its first thrust, it pushed the tip of its head into Lily's asshole. The thick vine was already stretching her asshole. The second strong thrust pushed it further in, stretching her wider. On the third and strongest thrust so far, it pushed the vine's head in all the way. The scientist's assaulted asshole felt wonderfully full, more full than it had ever been. It was the assfucking of a lifetime.

Every time the vine in her pussy pistoned in or out, the one in her ass just pushed farther in. As Lily wondered how much more would fit, she felt another sensation inside of her butt. Looking back, she saw that two small vines had twined around the larger one, and were also entering her ass. At this, Lily started to cum. She shrieked once again, this time in pleasure, as her pussy juices flowed freely. Simultaneously, the vines began to buck harder and faster. The scientist even thought that they grew a little bigger.

Just then, as Lily reached the height of her orgasm, the vines began to cum as well. She felt them squirting some strange viscous fluid into all of her cavities. She had to guzzle down the stuff so that she wouldn't choke; it was actually somewhat tasty. However, the plant continued to squirt it out. Her pussy was totally full of this plant-jism, and it had started leaking out around the vine. The warm liquid felt wonderful in her ass, as well.

After a few minutes, the flow finally slowed. The inside of Lily's legs were coated in the stuff, and a little had started to dribble out of her asshole. She had drunk quite her fill as well. As the flow of vine-cum stopped, the vines began to withdraw. The one in her mouth was the first out, and she took a deep breath. Her whole mouth tasted of the plant's cum.

When the vine in her pussy withdrew, the huge load of jizz in her pussy came drizzling down her legs. The inside of her legs was coated with the pale green fluid.

The vine in her asshole was the last out. Lily shuddered as it withdrew, leaving her hole gaping and dripping the monster plant's green cum.

Lily, exhausted from the intense fucking she had received, dozed off.

~~~~~

She was jolted awake a few minutes later by a pair of shocked cries. As Lily opened her eyes, she realized it was now dusk. She was still tied up and suspended by the plant, and it once again had its vines in all of her holes. It was no longer pistoning them in and out, instead just letting them fill her orifices. It had in the meanwhile wrapped a few more vines around her, holding her in place.

She saw that Lisa and Alex, the exploration team, had walked into the clearing. Lily realized that she must be quite the sight to see -- the large-breasted scientist was hanging a few feet in the air, numerous vines wrapped around her limbs; thick tentacles filled her mouth, pussy, and ass. She was coated in the pale green plant jism, although the two women didn't know what it was.

Alex, horrified at what had happened to her peer, said, "Lily! What happened to you?! Did someone do this? Are they still out here?"

She jumped to the conclusion that someone must have trapped Lily and hung her up with the vines. She instantly pulled out her gun, and began watching the perimeter of the clearing for movement.

Lisa, however, pulled out her knife and walked up to Lily. She began to chop away at the vines, starting with those that held the trapped woman's arms.

The plant did not like this at all. While the cut vines writhed on the ground, numerous others rose up. They swarmed in, wrapping around Lisa's legs and pulling her to the ground. She screamed and tried cutting at them with the knife, but there were too many. In seconds, her arms were also bound tightly.

At Lisa's scream, Alex whipped around. Seeing her friend in danger, she began shooting wildly at the vines near her. Although she destroyed whole clusters of vines, more just attacked.

There was nothing the two busty girls could do. They were soon both totally immobilized by the vines.

Once they were held tight, yet more vines tore their clothes off. They were lifted into the air, held up by the green vines. Once a few feet up, the phallic plants pushed their way into the girls' pussies.

Lisa appeared to be enjoying it immensely. The vine pushed in and out of her rapidly, filling her cunt with every thrust. Soon another vine moved toward her mouth, and she leaned forward in anticipation. As it approached, she licked it tenderly. It plunged into her mouth, and she began running her tongue roughly all around it. Within a few minutes, she felt a pressure at her asshole. She bucked backwards, pushing against the vine at her rear. In one massive thrust, it forced its way into her tight ass. It pushed further in, until at least a foot of the thick vine must have been in her asshole. As Lisa began to cum from the intense fucking, the plant did as well. She sucked down its green jizz, milking the vine in her mouth dry.

As Lisa was reveling in the plant's attentions, Alex's ordeal was just beginning. She was horrified at the unwelcome intrusion into her pussy, and attempted to fight it. However, she could hardly move, and wasn't in any position to stop the vine. A second vine pushed its way into her mouth, rendering her unable to scream. Finally, a third vine assaulted her asshole, stretching it to fit the vine's girth. She was being fucked in every hole. As much as she was horrified by it all, her body was reacting differently. Her nipples were stiff and sensitive, and her pussy juices were flowing. She was beginning to enjoy being raped by the plant. After a few minutes, of this fierce assault on her orifices, she began to cum as well. She was a bit surprised by the amount of jism the vines spouted, but swallowed it all to avoid from choking.

Lily was watching raptly as the two girls were intensely fucked by the plant, and they were in no state to be observing their surroundings. Thus, none of the three knew what was going on when a wide blast of flame poured through the clearing. Although the fire was largely under them, they still felt its heat. The vines writhed on the ground and shriveled up, turning black. The girls fell to the ground, released from their green captors. As soon as they were free, the torrent of flame ceased, leaving only a few patches of vines still smoldering.

They were free! The three staggered to the edge of the clearing, finding that their rescuer was none other than Jake, their captain! He stood their, looking gallant, holding a flamethrower. "I came as soon as you pressed your distress beacon, Lisa. And I'm glad I did!"

The girls pulled the dead vines from their mouths and other holes. The fire had seared straight through the vines at ground level, leaving their ends still embedded in the crewmembers' orifices. As they pulled the phallic vines out, each was followed by a torrent of pale green plant cum. Lily had by far the most in her, and was still covered in the stuff as well.

Lisa said, "My... Distress beacon? I didn't touch it..."

Then she remembered. "Oh! The plant must have brushed against it when it ripped off my clothes!"

The crew hurried back to the ship, and left the planet far behind.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Tits, Asses, and Outer Space Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 62 milliseconds