• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • To Be A Porn Star

To Be A Porn Star

123

Please check the tags on this story before reading it. If you are not into the fetishes tagged for this story, I doubt you will like it. It is fantasy based on femdom (light). Yes, if it happened to you there is a thousand different ways you would have reacted, I know. Other than that, I hope you enjoy it.

*

Tim could not believe his good luck. He had answered an online ad for local males interested in doing a porn shoot. A few emails later and he was waiting to sign the contract for his first ever porn film. Someone was going to actually pay him to have sex. The two girls waiting with him were gorgeous! Both blond, tone, with tight built bodies. "Could this be real?" He thought.

They were all waiting at a little temporary table the director had set up just inside the office they were told to report to. A very attractive redhead, maybe thirty, sat opposite of them with a bunch of paperwork laid out on the table. "Contracts or scripts," Tim thought.

Everyone was just waiting for someone to tell them what they needed to do to get started. Even though this was Tim's dream situation, he was extremely nervous. He knew he was good looking enough. He had the jaw line, the 6'2" height and a nice tan. He worked-out regularly and it showed. Still, he knew his dick was only average. He calmed himself by telling himself what a stud he was in bed.

"So girls, is this your first film?" Tim asked hoping to break the silence.

"It's everyone's first film," the redhead behind the table answered before the two blonds could. "That was a requirement for getting the part. We are looking for people's real reactions to our script situations. No offense, but your lack of experience was what landed you this job. I'm Terri, by the way."

Terri stood up, reaching out to shake Tim's hand. Tim was a little embarrassed by Terri's comment. Half stunned he reached out for the curvy Terri's hand. "I'm Tim!"

"Yes, we know who you are, as you are the only male in the film," Terri said letting go of Tim's hand, taking her seat again. "You must be Eve?" Terri said to the taller girl. She was about 5'10, dark eyes, with a beautiful face to match. "And you must be Joy?" She said as she nodded at the shorter girl with big blue eyes, an hour glass figure and a big chest. Both girls nodded back in agreement.

"Now, I know everyone is nervous, so lets get right to it. If someone is going to back-out, now is the time. Once we start filming we can not afford to start over with new actors. For that reason we have very strict contracts. You will be paid very well but you will be expected to do everything we ask you to do." Terri said as she made eye contact with all three participants.

"But what if we don't feel comfortable doing what we are asked to do?" Joy asked with an obviously nervous voice.

"You really hadn't worry, dear" Terri said with a small smile. "We were careful to ask the right questions in our emails. All of you said you were open to most sexual experiences, with a few exceptions. Joy, you said you didn't want to be tied down. Eve said she was up for anything except sucking toes and such. Tim, you said you wouldn't do anything sexual with another man. I can promise all of you that our script has none of the things you objected to. Unless, of course you were lying?" Terri paused to see if anyone wanted to say anything.

"Can we see the script?" Eve asked "I think that would give us the information we need."

"That won't be possible. If we let you read the script, we won't get the genuine reactions we are looking for. All we can do is promise that the script does not contain anything you objected to." Terri assured them.

"Can you give us any hints?" Eve said, hoping to get something before she agreed.

"I can not tell you much. Most of the script is situational, not driven as much by sex acts as the situations that bring them about. A little spanking, a lot of oral sex, some anal. Not as much nudity as you would expect but some." Terri told them with a disappointed look on her face, like she wished she could say more.

"Anal?" Joy half whispered. "I've never done anal before."

While the girls looked a little stunned, Tim couldn't help but smile. And it was a big smile too. All his teeth were showing. "Listen girls, it's going to be fine. I'll be gentle, I promise. Besides, I'm a good size but I'm not porno size... if you know what I mean?" Neither girl looked comforted.

Terri handed them the contracts to look over. The girls had a lot of questions. "This says you can sue us for up to a million dollars if we quite. It also says you have the right to go after our houses, cars or any other asset if we don't do everything we are asked to do."

"Listen, as I said before, it cost a lot of money to rent this office, the cameras, staff, other stuff. Once we start filming we must complete it with the same people." Terri said as she saw Tim wasting no time signing his contract. "I promise you girls are going to be fine. I think you will even enjoy it."

With a little hesitation both girls signed the contracts. As soon as Tim saw Terri collect the papers his attitude changed. "Girls, girls, girls don't be so nervous. A poke in the butt ain't going to be that bad. You might even find you like it. As for the spanking, all we have to do is put on a good show. Make those little asses a bit red. You may have a sore ass and a sore asshole for few days but it will be fun, for me at least." Tim chuckled, then leaned over and gave Joy's rear a swat. Joy was not amused.

"It's porn girls. What did you expect?" Tim asked, filled with confidence. "It's about being naked, fucking and sucking. Y'all are going to love it. I'm going to make you moan so much." Tim went on and on. Both girls looked down at the floor, already regretting that they had signed the contract. Terri was all smiles.

There were two other lady crew members besides Terri. Terri directed, Brenda, a lovely gal in her mid-thirties worked the camera, and Sue, a young freckled faced brunet, no more than twenty, to setup the scenes. Sue also managed a second camera for different perspective shots. All the actors were dressed in professional office attire. Terri gave each one a one page script. "Each of you have their own script. Your script tells you what you should do to accomplish the scene. Do not show your script to the other actors, as we want the scenes to play out as real as possible," Terri instructed them.

Tim looked over his script. It didn't have a lot of information. It read: Flirt with Joy, follow her instructions, Eve is your boss. Today is your first day at work. Start the scene at the copy machine. "Easy enough," he thought.

Joy and Tim were placed in their positions. With Brenda filming, Terri yelled, "Action!" Tim acted like he was trying to figure out the copier. Joy walked up beside him.

"Hey new guy, looks like you can't handle the equipment too well." Joy said with a smile.

Tim looked at her big chest, "Oh, I can take care of the equipment, don't you worry."

The flirting went on for a few minutes with each comment getting more sexual. "Well new guy, you've got my interest peeked. Why don't you go into that cubical over there and drop your pants?" Joy said running her tongue around her red lipsticked lips. "Go get it out while I get something to kneel on. I don't want a run in my pantyhose."

Tim remembered that the script said to follow Joy's instructions. Tim was happy to be getting to the sex stuff. He glided from the copier to the cubicle. Brenda and Terri followed him with the camera as Joy walked out of the scene. Tim was nervous about dropping his pants but he really wanted to feel Joy's lushes lips around his dick. He entered the cubicle, quickly lowering his pants, exposing his already stiff dick.

"What in the hell are you doing?!" Eve yelled as she came around the corner, into the camera's view. Tim was taken off guard and instinctively reached for his pants.

"What? Huh? I..." Tim wasn't sure what to say.

"How dare you take your penis out in this office! What if Joy would have walked in here and seen you? This is unacceptable. Put your penis back in your pants, then come see me in my office, immediately!" Eve demanded as she turned and left.

"Cut!" Terri yelled. "That was perfect! I mean just perfect, guys. Everyone did exactly what we wanted them to do. Ok, now lets get ready for the office scene."

Tim relaxed upon hearing the scene went well. He had honestly forgotten they were making a film for a second. He finished pulling his pants up and moved into the office they had setup for Eve. He was handed another one page script. He was hoping it said to bend Eve over her desk and plow her pussy but it read a lot like the first script.

It read: Eve is your boss. Apologize for exposing yourself. Tell her Joy told you too. You can not afford to lose this job. Do everything Eve tells you to do. You should express your feelings about the situation but you must do what Eve tells you. Keep your job at all cost.

"Places everyone. Put your scripts away," Terri told them. Tim was seated across from Eve. Eve was sitting at an office desk with a few props to make it look right. As he looked up at Eve, she was still reading her script. After putting the script away she looked over at Tim. When they made eye contact a big smile flashed across her face.

"Action!" Terri yelled as she and Brenda filmed from the far side of the office with the door in view.

Eve was looking sternly at Tim. "Why in the hell would you have your pants down in an office?" She demanded. "Were you playing with yourself?"

"No, no, Joy asked me to do it. I think she was about to give me a blow job." Tim said with a slight smile.

"I find that hard to believe since today is your first day but even if you have worked here for ten years, do you think sex in the office is appropriate? Is that what we pay you to do?" Eve scolded.

"I made a mistake, for that I apologize." Tim said, remembering his script.

"I think you made more than one mistake." Eve said as she pressed a button on the phone on her desk. "Joy, please come in my office."

Joy showed up immediately taking a seat next to Tim. "Joy, Tim is under the impression that not only did you want him to show you his penis but that you were going to suck it for him." Eve said with a look of disbelief.

"What?! I don't even know him. Ew, that is so inappropriate." Joy said with a look of disgust.

"That's what I thought. Tim, you are fired!" Eve said calmly, shaking her head.

"No! No, I can't lose my job. She did tell me to do it, she did." Tim argued.

"Sorry, Tim. I just don't think Joy would feel safe with you around. You exposed yourself and accused her of sexual harassment without any proof. Joy could sue this company if I let you stay."

"Please, please, please... I really need this job," Tim begged.

Joy spoke up, "Well I guess if he were punished, I mean to where I could see he was really sorry, I could let it go.

"What do you have in mind?" Eve asked innocently.

Joy's eyes looked over to a wall where a framed diploma was hanging. Next to it hung a paddle that looked like it had sorority lettering painted on it. Eve looked over and smiled.

As Tim's eyes found the pink paddle they were looking at he realized what was about to happen. He was going to get spanked. "Oh no, you can't spank me... I'm a grown man. I won't have it!" He insisted.

"Then you are fired." Eve said matter of fact. "Either drop your drawers and bend over my desk now, or clean out your desk drawers."

Tim froze. Surely they didn't mean to let these girls spank him. He looked towards Terri. She held up his contract and pointed to the desk. Tim looked over at Joy, who had a little smirk on her face, then at Eve. Slowly Tim stood up, moving towards the desk. Eve stood up to fetch the paddle from the wall. Tim felt flush as he started undoing his pants. He was about to be bare ass spanked in front of four women.

"Come on now, hurry up. You didn't have problem exposing yourself earlier." Eve insisted.

Tim dropped his pants, placing his hands on both sides of Eve's desk. He looked straight forward trying to avoid eye contact. Eve grabbed his shirt that was partially blocking his ass throwing it over his back. Tim's ass was on full display.

Tim didn't have to wait long before the wooden, pink paddle came crashing down on his ass. "Smack!" Tim jumped in the air. "Not so hard!" He yelled.

"Smack!" Another blow landed, harder than the first. "I'll spank your ass as hard as I see fit!" Eve bit back as she hit him again.

As Eve delivered another blow, Joy walked in front of Tim. He looked down at the desk instead of up at her face. Joy reached out pulling Tim's chin up until he had to look her in the eye. "Tim, your face is as red as your ass." Joy said as she leaned over to get a good look at Eve spanking Tim with another blow. "Well, almost as red." She laughed.

By now Tim's ass was on fire. He was jumping foot to foot. He was yelling out in pain. Tim thought he might actually cry. He glanced out the office door and saw Sue watching off camera.

"Joy, why don't you come give Tim the final swat, since he accused you of lying." Eve said looking a little tired from wearing Tim's ass out.

"Oh boy!" Joy said as she took the paddle taking her place behind Tim. Eve had hit Tim hard but Joy's swing was the hardest. "Smack!" Tim leaped into the air howling. He reached back grabbing his ass that was hot to the touch. Tears started to well-up in his eyes.

"Now Tim, I hope you learned something from this. You should be grateful to Joy for making it possible for you to stay on here. I would have fired you." Eve stated sternly, raising an eyebrow in Joy's direction.

Tim looked over at Joy. She had a big grin of satisfaction on her face. "Thank you, Joy." Tim said defeated.

"Now, go put your nose in that corner for 30 minutes to think about what you did." Eve said pointing.

Tim placed his nose to the corner. His red bare ass facing into the room. As soon as he got into position he heard Eve say to Joy, "Well, I'm a bit surprised, Joy. Usually you are the trouble maker around here." Both women burst into laughter.

"And Cut!" Terri yelled. "Perfect, guys, just perfect." After a few seconds Terri noticed Tim hadn't moved. "Tim, honey, you can pull-up your pants, the scene is over." All the other women started giggling.

Tim was in shock. He just got spanked in front of five women. Joy seemed to take a lot of pleasure out of it too. Was she acting or was she getting him back for making fun of her earlier? Tim only hoped that Joy would be the one he got to fuck in the ass, because he was going to make her asshole pay.

After the scene Tim found a chair to rest in. A grimace passed over his face as he eased into his seat. He was pretty sure all the women were snickering at his discomfort. Terri came by to hand out the next script page. Tim studied it quickly, hoping he could finally have the sex he came to get paid for. It Read: Do what Joy says but with caution. Give Joy the orgasm she wants. When you go back to your cubical stroke your penis to keep it hard for what's going to come next. Don't get caught with Joy, you have to have this job. Tim liked what he read but after the spanking he wasn't sure. Still, if there was an orgasm, there had to be sex.

Tim was instructed to sit at a cubical that was suppose to be his desk. He sat in the corner of the cubical facing in, as did all four cubical that were joined together. There was a little opening where his feet sat that all the cubicles shared. He could see Joy's painted red toenails on the other side of the opening. Sue was behind him with a camera.

"Action!" He heard Terri yell from the other side of the cubical.

"Tim? Tim, I'm sorry I got you in trouble earlier. I hope you can forgive me. If Eve thought I was the one that wanted to have sex, I would have been fired for sure." Joy said through the cubical walls, as Tim watched her slip off her open toed shoes under her desk.

Tim stared at her cute little feet with sexy red nail polish. "That wasn't cool, Joy. That spanking really hurt. It was very embarrassing too."

"I know, I am sorry. Would it help if I told you watching your bare ass get spanked made me as wet as I've ever been? You have one sexy ass, mister."

"Really?" Tim asked

"Oh yeah, my panties are soaked. Take a look."

Tim watched as a pair of lacy, black, satin panties slid down Joy's legs to her ankles. Then she kicked them towards Tim's feet. Tim's dick started to harden.

"Tim, why don't you slide under my desk and help me out with that sexy mouth of yours?" Joy said in a sexy voice.

"I don't know Joy, How do I know you aren't trying to get me in trouble again?"

"Oh Tim, get real! My panties are the ones on the floor. Besides no one can see you under my desk. If Eve comes you will be back on your side before she knows you aren't in your chair."

Slowly, and with some pain, Tim slid out of his chair, crawling under his desk. On all fours, he made his way past Joy's feet. Joy flipped her little skirt back exposing her little, clean shaven pussy. Tim could see it was in fact wet. Her pussy lips were swollen too. "Maybe Joy had been trying to bring herself some joy." Tim thought. "This is more like it!" Tim drove his tongue deep into Joy's tight, wet pussy.

"Mmm.." Joy moaned. "Just like that... mmm." Then Joy shifted in her seat bracing her feet against her desktop edge. "Lick my asshole, Tim. That really gets me off."

Tim had never licked a girls ass before. The thought was a bit humiliating to him. As he thought about it he caught Terri and Brenda filming just off to the side, behind Joy. He could hear Sue behind him filming it from the back. Tim knew he had to do it, whether he wanted to or not. He closed his eyes and stuck his tongue into Joy's spread open asshole.

"MMMM..." Joy squealed. "Now lick it like it's a lollipop."

Tim did as he was directed.

After few minutes Joy shifted he position so that Tim could give her clit his full attention. Tim worked it for all he was worth. Joy slipped a foot under Tim, massaging his hard dick with it. This made Tim try extra hard. Soon, he felt Joy's body tense. She reached down pulling Tim's head tight into her pussy, holding it there.

"Oh no, I think I hear Eve coming this way!" Joy finally said after what seemed like 5 minutes to Tim.

Joy pushed Tim's head away from her crotch, then pushed it even further away with her foot on his face. Tim Scurried under his desk, quickly back into his chair.

Tim could hear Joy and Eve talking about spreadsheets. Tim looked down at his pants to see a cum spot had formed near the side of the zipper. He was hard as a rock, desperate for relief. Just then Terri and Brenda came around the corner filming. Terri motioned to Tim to turn his chair towards them. After Tim turned around Terri used her right hand to motion for Tim to start stroking his cock.

"It's okay, she's gone." Joy whispered. "I'll be right there to finish what my foot started, my little asslicker."

Tim turned red from embarrassment at be called an asslicker. It didn't matter though because all he could think about was fucking Joy and getting to cum. He pulled out his dick and started stroking it. It was weird to masturbate in front of three women. He had only played with himself alone. What made it really embarrassing was Terri kept making hand gestures to tell him how to play with himself.

Terri would make a wrist gesture to cue him when to slow down or speed up. Sometimes she just wanted him to use two fingers, other times a full fist. It wasn't long before Tim felt like he was going to blow, whether Joy was there or not. He looked at Terri with desperation in his eyes. Pleading with his eyes for her to not make him complete the act alone, in front of them. Terri only gave him the full fist sign and the speed it up signal. Now Tim was beyond worrying about who saw him playing with himself. He was about to get the relief he needed.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • To Be A Porn Star

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 113 milliseconds