• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • To Be Transformed..or Not?

To Be Transformed..or Not?

Hope you like this one. Please rate and do comments 'cuz your comments guide me.

XXX

*

Alicia couldn't believe her eyes. The scene was going on right there in front of her eyes but seemed her brain would not cope. Did she actually see her fiancé in bed with her sister? She stood there with her jaws hanging open and uttering no sound but she couldn't hold it back much longer watching them fuck like rabbits.

"WHT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?"

Both people on the bed were startled.

"Oh, so this is the important meeting your dad called you for; Sam? And Amy, your appointment with your tennis coach?"

"No baby I can explain", Sam said pulling his dick out of her sister's cunt. "This is not what it looks like."

"Oh yeah? So tell me what this is actually. What? You think I'm a baby? Too naïve to understand? You two are naked in my bed and your cock is still damn wet with her juices. You want to explain? You know what? Rot in hell both of you if I fucking care." Alicia burst, in tears by now and stormed out of the house. It was already 7 pm but she had to get away from this place.

Earlier today, she had planned to meet Olivia, her best friend in oxford and spending the weekend with her. But Olivia had some work in due so she returned home the same day and found the two people she loved the most in her life; Sam and her little sis Amanda in her bed fucking.

As soon as she had graduated, he got permission from her parents to get married to Sam. They seemed to be so much in love so no one had a reason to object. Further more; Sam's dad was one of her father's business partners. So she had left her scholarship for oxford to marry that bastard and this was what she got. Amanda, her baby sister, she did this to her? Alicia had tried her best to give Amanda her love. After their mom passed away, she treated Amy like her child and still....

This was more than she could take. She was getting drunk today and then do whatever comes into her mind after that. She got on her Suzuki GSRX-600 and left for a bar nearby. The music was loud and people seemed to be everywhere. She was wondering if she should spend time alone but decided against it. She went up to the bar man and ordered three shots of tequila. It took her only three gulps to finish the drink. When she thought she wasn't drunk enough, she further ordered a glass of wine. Her sister.. Her baby sister had done this to her. She could understand Sam getting all fucked up but her sister? Her own flesh and blood, the one whom she loved more that anything in this world....she was lost in her thoughts with her wine when a silky male voice from behind her startled her.

"So we are getting drunk, eh?"

Oh man the last thing she wanted right now was company. She turned around and gasped at what she saw. The guy standing behind her was a total WOW. He was tall, 6 feet or more maybe. He had shoulder length black hair and impossibly pale features. His face was clean shaven and chiseled to perfection. But in the dim light of the bar, she couldn't decide whether his eyes were blue or grey.

"I don't see any reason for you to have a problem with that. People come to a bar to get drunk, I suppose innit?

"Yes they definitely do but with a company. But a pretty girl like you getting drunk all by herself doesn't seem right. Time is real bad these days and allsorts of creatures are lurking in the shadows looking for a chance."

"Thanks for your concern." She replied downing the rest of her drink and paying the bar man. "I really don't care about the 'strange creatures' you are talking about. Right now I just care about ending mi miserable life. So goodbye and if I succeed don't forget to attend my funeral tomorrow."

With that she stumbled outside. She really had no reason to live. Everyday looking at the face of her sister would kill her. Rather that putting her baby girl in a bad situation, she'd take her own life. So she got on her bike and longingly ran her fingers along its body. This was the gift her father gave her for her last birthday. Her father, Alfred Clement Brown was one of the top businessmen in Northern Ireland. She remembered very well what he had said.

"Your mother would have killed me if she were here. She really hated it when you sped around in bikes but I know you. You are a responsible girl, you are more a son than a daughter to me and I believe whatever you do, you'll never do the wrong thing."

Tears welled in her eyes again as she remembered her dad. She was the tomboy of the family. She always preferred jeans and converse to skirts or heels and black to pink. She loved bikes rather than cars. On the other hand, Amanda was the 'girly girl'. Most on the things she had, from her car to her lip gloss was pink. Alicia herself was no ugly disaster. At the age of 21, she was not so tall, only 5'2 but she had all the necessary corves and guys usually saw that through the punk outfit she wore. Her dad always said she was more responsible than her sister. Maybe he was right. She was more responsible. But she hadn't ever let her sister be responsible in any ways. She just wanted her to enjoy her life. She loved her but not now. Half her hated her and half...still loved her. So today, nothing would change her mind. She revved the engines and headed towards the cliffs. Today she would put an end to this misery. When she thought the cliff got high enough so that she wouldn't survive the fall, she got off hr bike and stood on the edge. She closed her eyes and thought of her dad. She mentally bid him goodbye. She hadn't even bothered with a suicide note. Who cared? Then she took a deep breath and jumped.

* * *

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • To Be Transformed..or Not?

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 527 milliseconds