• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • To Begin Again Ch. 02

To Begin Again Ch. 02

Natasha placed her hand over her mouth and stifled a burp. There was so much fizz in the Alco-pops Nadine had been continually supplying her with.

"What about him?" Nadine asked leaning forward in her chair and nodding towards a group of men standing at the bar.

"Which one?" Natasha asked in reply.

"Tony." Nadine said, rising to her feet. "Come on. I'll introduce you."

She was at the bar almost before Natasha had risen to her feet. Nat followed, conscious of the eyes of at least half a dozen men on her.

"Nat. This is Tony," Nadine made the introductions, "and this is Mike and Jem."

Nat noticed Jem's hand was on Nadine hip then it moved behind her back out of sight. Nadine smiled.

"Do you want to dance?" Tony suddenly asked, placing his bottle of beer on the bar.

Nat handed her bag to Nadine and found herself following him onto the area below where the MC's were playing the tunes. It was crowded with gyrating bodies. Tony was moving in front of her and she automatically began her own steps. The tune ended and she stood still for a moment listening to the announcer and his friend discuss what they were going to do in bed later. Then the next tune started. It was a slow one. Tony's hands were on her, pulling her towards him. He was moving his hips, grinding himself against her hips and pubic area. He was nuzzling her hair with his face. She could feel him becoming hard. His hands were moving on her back. One was moving down to one of her buttocks. She reached behind her back and pulled his hand away.

"Let's go back to the others." She said, stepping back from him.

Without waiting for a reply she turned and left the dance area not really caring if he followed or not.

"We're all going to Jem's flat for a drink." Nadine told her as she got back to where they were standing at the bar.

"Not for me." Nat replied, picking up her bag from the counter.

"Come on." Nadine urged. "It will be fun."

"No." Nat shook her head. Suddenly the room was stiflingly hot. She needed some air. "I think I'll go home. I'll give you a ring next week."

Nadine's reply was lost in a sudden increase of sound as the music changed again. Nat made her away to where they had been sitting and picked up her coat then made her way to the entrance. The bouncer opened the door for her and she was outside. She suddenly felt cold and quickly put on her coat. It was starting to rain. She needed a taxi.

"Nat?" A voice behind her made her jump. "Is that you?"

She looked over her shoulder. An old Land Rover had pulled into the kerb-side. Trevor Watkins' head half protruded from the open window.

"Hello." She said, pulling her coat tightly about herself.

It was staring to rain in earnest.

"Where are you going?" Trevor asked.

"Home." Nat replied. "If I can get a Taxi."

"I'm going out on a call." Trevor said. "I can take you home afterwards. It's on Lord Lucktails estate."

"If you wouldn't mind." Nat brushed the rain off the top of her head with her hand. "I'm getting drenched."

"Climb in." Trevor told her, reaching across and opening the passenger door.

Nat stepped out into the road and got in. She pulled the door shut.

"That's better." She said, stifling a burp. "Thank you."

"That's ok." Trevor put the vehicle into gear and pulled away. "I'm not sure how long I'll be mind."

"I don't mind."

"Weren't you enjoying your evening?"

Nat opened the front of her coat and shook some raindrops from it.

"It was all right." She said, catching Trevor's quick glance down at her thighs.

She pulled the hem of her dress down before continuing.

"A friend talked me into going out. She was looking for a man."

"You weren't?"

"Not at the moment."

"I read about what happened in Holland and Germany last summer."

"A year last summer."

"Was it that long?"

"Yes."

It was that long. Nat peered out of the front windscreen. The wipers didn't seem to be making any impression against the rain.

"I thought you were going to become a pop star like David." Trevor wiped at the condensation that was forming in front of him as he spoke. "It can be like driving in a fog in this thing sometimes."

"That wasn't for me."

"Oh."

They drove on in silence with Trevor occasionally wiping at the windscreen in front of him.

Nat leaned against the doorframe and closed her eyes. She didn't feel like talking. It was warm in the front of the Land rover. Something was rattling gently in the back. She could almost fall asleep.

"We're here."

She jerked herself upright.

"Are you alright?" Trevor asked, a note of concern in his voice.

Nat's mouth suddenly felt very dry and she could feel the first thumps of a headache forming.

"Hmm." She mumbled.

They had stopped in front of a large barn. There were bright lights inside it.

"One of Lucktails rare breeds Ewe's." Trevor explained as he opened his door. "Having a difficult pregnancy."

Nat climbed from the land rover and quickly followed him into the barn. It was still raining heavily.

She recognised Lord Lucktail and his wife Julia. Pearson, the farm manager was kneeling beside an Ewe in a stall. A young man was kneeling on the other side of the animal. It took her a few seconds to recognise him as the Lucktails son and heir, Jonathon.

"Hello Natasha." Julia said. "We haven't seen you in ages. How are your parents? We hear there is to be an addition to your family"

"Hello." Nat replied. "Yes. David's wife is due to give birth in two months."

Nat watched Trevor kneel by the side of the Ewe and take a thermometer from his bag. The Ewe groaned slightly as he inserted it into her anus. Nat felt her own tighten involuntarily. She suddenly thought about the girl in the pub toilet earlier in the week.

Trevor removed the thermometer, looked at it and said something in a low voice to the two men. Pearson said something in return and Nat watched as Trevor took an ampoule and syringe from his bag. He fitted a fresh needle from his bag, pinched a piece of the Ewe's flesh between two fingers and injected her.

Jonathon stood up as Trevor cleared away his things.

"It shouldn't take long now." He said, joining the two women. "Hello Nat."

"Hello Jon." Nat replied. "What won't take long?"

Whatever it was she hoped wouldn't take long. She was getting cold.

"Her lambs are dead inside her and Trevor has just given her something to abort them."

"The poor thing." Nat said, she could feel tears welling up inside her.

The Ewe bleated. Nat looked then looked away. She felt sick.

"Let's go up to the house for a cup of tea." Julia suggested.

"Something stronger for me, I think." Gordon, Lord Lucktail, said.

He slurred his words slightly. Obviously his next wouldn't be his first Nat thought. But she couldn't talk she admonished herself. She's had more than she normally did. She needed the toilet. Very soon.

"Do you mind if I use your toilet?" She asked Julia in a low voice as they reached the side entrance to the main house.

"Of course." Julia replied, holding open the door. "Down the corridor and turn left."

Nat followed her instructions and entered a small room containing a toilet bowl and small sink. Lifting her dress above her waist she pushed down her tights and panties then sat down. She wondered about Nadine. Had she really gone back with those three lads? She suddenly felt guilty for leaving her alone. Would she be all right?

She certainly hadn't wanted to go on to the lads flat herself. She'd been through that enough in College. Every spare male there thinking you were fair game, some finding it very difficult to take no for an answer. Just because some girls were free and easy it didn't mean they all were.

Anyway, Nadine knew what she was doing. And she did know those boys. Which was more then she did.

She finished in the toilet and returned to the kitchen.

"Seeing you has reminded me that we haven't seen your father and mother for a while." Julia said as she sat down at the table. "We were thinking of having a little get together next weekend. Sort of pre-Christmas drinks. Do you know if they are free?"

"I could ask." Nadine replied, sipping at the mug of hot tea Jon placed in front of her. "Shall I ask my mother to ring you?"

"Please." Julia looked at Trevor then back at her. "And of course you can come as well. And David, if he's here."

"I'll be sure to ask them."

Nat stifled a yawn.

"I do beg your pardon." She said, and then yawned again.

"Oh. Look at the time." Julia remarked. "It's nearly two o'clock. You should take Natasha home straight away Trevor."

"Are you ready Nat?" Trevor asked, standing up and gathering his things together.

Jon stood behind Nat and helped her into her coat.

"I'll see them out." He said.

"Thanks for coming Trevor." Lord Lucktail said rising unsteadily to his feet.

"I'm only sorry I couldn't do anymore." Trevor replied.

Nat walked to the back door conscious that Jon was close behind her. He placed a hand on her shoulder and turned her to face him as Trevor walked across to the Land Rover.

"Do come next week-end," he said, "these drinks parties can get rather boring without anybody interesting to talk to."

"I'll try." Nat promised, then without thinking stood on tiptoe and kissed him on the cheek.

His mouth broke into a huge smile.

"I must go." She said turning away from him. "Goodnight."

Trevor had the engine of the Land Rover started by the time she climbed into the seat beside him. He engaged gear and pulled away.

"Do you see much of Jonathon?" He asked as they drove away from the house.

"No much really." She replied. "He has been around a couple of times while David's been staying."

"Oh."

Trevor went silent which suited Nat. She didn't want to have to explain her relationship with Jon or anybody else to him. Not that there was much of a relationship to explain. He was David's friend, not hers. Besides he had a girlfriend. Well she thought he did. A girl from Berkshire. She liked riding horses. Looked a bit like one Nat seemed to remember from the couple of times she'd seen her.

"Jon has a girlfriend." Nat suddenly said, then asked herself why.

"Oh." Trevor repeated.

The lights of Chipping Marsden were approaching. They passed the derelict Roman Catholic chapel with its attendant graveyard. Then the school. Then the Church of England church. Trevor turned right at the Pub into the lane that led to her parent's house. The wheels crunched on the gravel as he pulled up outside the front door.

"Thank you very much for bringing me home." Nat said as she opened the door. "Goodnight."

She thought she heard Trevor saying something about being sorry about taking so long but she had already closed the door behind her. She hurried to the door and waved as he drove away.

"Is that you, Natasha?" Her mother called softly from her bedroom as she reached the top of the stairs.

"Yes." Nat replied in a low voice. "I meet Trevor in town and he gave me a lift home."

"Oh." Her mother said.

She said goodnight and hurried into her bedroom switching on the lights before returning to the landing and switching off those.

"Trevor's a nice young man." Her mother's voice came from her bedroom.

"Who is?" She heard her father say in a voice heavy with sleep.

"Trevor." Her mother replied. "He brought Nat home."

"I didn't know she went out with him."

"She didn't now go back to sleep."

There was a pause.

"Paul don't."

"What?" Her father sounded more awake.

"You know." Her mother hissed, her voice barely audible. "That."

"Oh that."

"Yes. Hmm. Yes."

Nat returned to her room.

She undressed and put on her nightdress and slipped beneath the quilt on her bed. She wondered what her mother and father were doing. She had seen them make love once before. In the walled garden two years previous. Her mother laying naked on her back with her knees bent while her father had licked at her hole. Then she had watched as he'd moved up to mount her. She'd imagined what it must of felt like to have him thrust himself inside her.

It must have felt better than the feelings she was giving herself as her fingers pulled and rubbed at her own hole. Pulling the lips apart. Pushing between them.

Was he inside her yet? Pushing it in and out. Was she moaning? Panting? Was she coming?

Nat turned onto her side suddenly embarrassed at what she had done. Or was it at the thoughts she'd had whilst doing it?

What was wrong with her? She was attractive. Lots of men wanted her.

She rubbed again at her clit, then squeezed her thighs tight together as if trying to prevent the movement of her finger. The finger was going to win, again. She turned onto her back again this time raising her knees as she opened her legs. She came again and turned back onto her side. She could smell herself on her fingers as she pulled the quilt tightly around her shoulders.

Oh, what was wrong with her?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • To Begin Again Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 58 milliseconds