• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • To Break a Filly Ch. 05

To Break a Filly Ch. 05

12

Chad started down the hill toward the barn. He knew that these first few interactions were going to be crucial in setting the tone for their training and he was prepared for several scenarios. Based on what he had seen last night, the way she had broken down to a blubbering mess, he thought it very likely that she was going to beg him for mercy and freedom. That would be ideal for the sake of ease as breaking her would be as simple as remaining stoic and waiting for her to wear herself out.

The second scenario, while much more difficult, would be more interesting. Considering what he had learned of her personality - strong, independent, and for the most part reserved, it would mean that she would be angry at her situation and would fight everything he did. She would be defiant and foolhardy in which case he would have to exercise a little more dominance from the get go and wait for her to make a mistake and show her weak side. He would prey on that and force her submission.

Either way, Chad felt confident that within the week his filly will have found her place at his feet and they could begin to really play. It was with that confident foresight in mind that he opened the door to the barn and entered to find her standing in the center of her stall. From the looks of it, her harness had held up nicely and her wrists were still bound. While there was evidence of crying by the black make-up streaks down her beautifully pale cheeks, her eyes were bright and clear.

He approached Lady's stall first, ignoring Lindsay's presence, and broke off a couple of flakes of hay. The dappled mare nickered appreciatively as he tossed her breakfast into the feeder at the back. She turned her back on him and began to tear at the hay, dismissing the two humans' tension behind her. He steeled himself and turned to face his first round with the red-headed challenger.

He decided it best to limit her movement and made his way into the stall adjacent to hers. He fiddled with the rope on the pulley system and began to crank it tight, losing the slack he had given her the night before. He could feel her watching him all the while, though she remained silent. This was not something he had counted on, but Chad was sure that she would show her colors with a little prodding.

He cranked the rope up until he began to feel her lifting of the ground. He heard a sharp intake of air and glanced up to make sure that he hadn't gone too far. She looked surprised, but there was no pain on her face. He continued to crank until she was on the tips of her toes before locking it in place. Still she said nothing. He made his way around to the front of her enclosure and grabbed a riding switch off of the tack wall - just in case he was facing scenario two. He unlatched the gate and entered.

***

Lindsay watched the cowboy take something off the wall outside of her cage, but it was still too shadowed in the early morning light to make out what it was exactly. Then, as she expected, he entered. Relax, you can do this. Fight or flight instincts had been wrestling around in her head all night. She had tried to find a way out, but it was futile. Her only out was going to be through this animal. She was battling every voice inside her head that made her want to cry out, but something deeper that all of that was telling her to watch him, read him, find your escape.

He closed the gate behind him and came to stand just a few feet in front of her. For the first time she was able to see his face, and to her horror she recognized him. He was the very cowboy that assaulted her at the farmer's market. And the one that you fan- SHUT UP! His mouth drew up into a half-smirk and she knew instantly that her face had given away her revelation. Apparently this sicko enjoyed her fear and indignation, so she wasn't about to give him anymore of that. She formulated her first sentence carefully. Trying to pick harmless words and imagining the tone of her delivery that would show the least amount of the emotional turmoil raging within her.

"Long time, no see." As soon as the words left her mouth she realized how completely lame they were. Long time, no see. That's all you can come up with? Good god, woman, we're never getting out of here.

She felt a sharp pain on her left hip and jumped, losing her balance. She swung around, dancing on tip toes and trying to regain her foothold on the soft straw under her feet. She felt two very large and callused hands settle on her waist and steady her, though now she was facing away from the cowboy. This only added to the fear that was building inside of her. She looked down and saw a triangular welt bubbling up on her upper thigh.

"What did you just -" Another sting this time on her right and she jumped once more, this time no hands came to steady her. She danced around like a fool trying to catch solid ground once more. She heard a deep chuckle come from her left and she whipped her head around at the cowboy. His arms were crossed now, a small smile on his face, and in his hand was a short crop. A whip, seriously?

She finally found purchase and small relief to see that she had landed facing him once more. She braced herself, "Why are you -" It landed hard this time on her left hip but she was ready for it. It smarted horribly but she managed to keep her toes on the ground and her wince to a minimum. The cowboy smiled again.

He began to walk around her as though this were some type of inspection but he didn't touch and he didn't speak. His movements were slow and she turned her head to follow him. His eyes were drinking her in, raking up and down her naked flesh. Thank god he left my panties on, sick freak. His gaze sent chills up her spine and made the hair on the back of her neck stand on end, but she managed to keep herself calm and quiet.

When he finally came back around to face her, their eyes locked. Lindsay lost herself for a moment, staring into those uniquely fading brown eyes and thinking that once upon a time, she had found them stunning. But then she remembered where she was and that those eyes were just another part of the mask hiding the monster. The cowboy smiled once more, this time his teeth breaking free to gleam down at her.

He reached out a hand and ran one finger underneath her jawline, lifting her chin up. "That's a good girl, easy now." He cooed in a molten chocolate tone - too warm and too sweet. She flicked her chin back, pulling away from his touch and when she did she screamed. She couldn't help herself, as soon as she had begun to move, he had smacked the crop across the back of her thighs. The pain was enormous and she could feel tears welling up in her eyes. She bit down on her lip and focused on staying erect. It was all she could do not to crumple up and dangle off the rope at the mercy of this beast.

She could feel him moving but was too focused on the throbbing pain on the back of her legs to pay attention to what he was doing. It wasn't until she felt the cold metal of a blade pressed against her shoulder that she looked up again. In the blink of an eye, he had cut the strap of her little black bra. The tightness of her harness kept the fabric from falling completely free but Lindsay could see where this was going. She had only moments to decide whether or not this was a battle she wanted to fight. She knew that the last thing she wanted was to be naked in front of this man, but he had a knife and she couldn't move.

She felt the defiance leave her, and she sagged in her ropes while he set about cutting the rest of her bra free. He made a few slices in the back and she watched hopelessly as bits of fabric began to fall to the ground. And that was brand new too; does he have any idea how expensive this shit is? Seriously Lindsay, you're worried about the bra? But truthfully, it was too painful to think about how she was letting this happen to her. Knife or not, she needed to do something. She needed to stand up for herself, if she was going to die by this man's hand, she needed to at least die with some scrap of dignity.

He made his way around to the front and hooked his fingers on the outside of each cup. With one firm tug, the fabric came loose and set free her breasts into the air. He didn't get to enjoy his first sight of them however, as Lindsay brought up one knee straight into his groin. She did so with all of her might and the cowboy crumpled. She lost her balance again and spun around, flailing and screaming the whole while, praying that someone would hear her.

***

This was it, the moment he was going to see her in a most intimate light and he could barely contain his excitement. Chad tugged hard and caught a glimpse of pearly flesh breaking free before his vision was completely clouded by stars. He fell to his knees and could faintly hear her screaming over the ringing in his ears. He rolled onto his side, clutching at his groin. The girl had kicked him hard. How could he have been so stupid? He was so focused on seeing her naked that he completely forgot rule number one. They will kick you if you give them the opportunity. They will ALWAYS kick you.

To add insult to injury, as he tried to right himself a stray leg flew out and knocked his hat across the room. He stood gingerly and made to retrieve it. The girl was still flailing around behind him, screaming hopelessly. He opened the gate and reached out for a lunge whip - this would allow him to keep his distance while he continued his work. He returned to stand a healthy distance in front of Lindsay, though she didn't even notice that he was standing once more. He drew the whip back and cracked it across the round globes of her ass.

She stopped screaming and began to dance around again, trying to both find her balance and face him all at once. It was comical, yes, watching her struggle but it was also oddly erotic. As she skipped around on her toes, he could see each muscle in her legs ripple and her taught stomach twisted, trying to help stabilize herself. She arched her back, gloriously attempting to lengthen herself and reach the straw below her feet. This move in particular served well to accentuate her now exposed breasts. They were a healthy handful with perky, upturned nipples. The pink color stood out in amazing complement to the soft and pale skin surrounding them. They bounced slightly as she worked, finally coming to rest facing him.

He regretfully tore his eyes away from them to stare into her eyes once more. She had clearly been working hard to break free as her face was flushed with a thin sheen of sweat coating her forehead. A few strands of her fiery mane were stuck there while others were falling in a wild and tousled manner about her sharp cheekbones and sleek jawline. She looked fierce. Her chest heaved up and down in a pant as she tried to catch her breath and regain her composure.

Keeping a wide berth, he made his way around her once more, admiring his handiwork. She had two small red marks from the crop on her left hip, one on her right, a large rope-like welt across the back of her thighs and now a thin whip line decorating her gorgeous ass. He smiled, pleased with himself and despite pain he had felt only moments before, he began to grown hard in his jeans. He decided then that it would be best for both of them to take a little break.

He left the stall, locking the gate behind him, and made his way toward the exit to the barn. She shouted after him, "Hey! You could at least let me down!" He smiled once more and nearly ran back up to the farmhouse.

He closed the back door behind him and leaned against it, fumbling with the buckle on his belt. In his mind's eye he held fast the image of her struggling against her bonds, her flushed cheeks stained with the tears from last night, her bright green eyes flecked with gold and intensified by the tears fighting to break loose. He freed his shaft from inside of his pants, the large head swollen and purple from the rush of blood there, begging to be handled. He gripped himself hard and began to pump to relieve that pressure.

He relived the crack of his whip and the lovely redness that stood in contrast to her porcelain skin. He watched her jump and cry out in shock and pain as he exercised his power and control over her. He saw the flashes of fear and defiance battle across her freckled face. He reached out once more to brush the smooth skin of her jaw. He grasped her hips from behind, but this time he lifted them, her feet leaving the floor. He aligned himself with her soft entrance and penetrated her from behind.

He drove into her with the ferocity of his need and she screamed again, this time with immense pleasure as he plowed into her, over and over. He watched her gorgeously muscled back arch again, this time with the need to feel him even deeper inside of her. Her short, red-flame hair tossed as she flipped her head back groaning for more of him. "Harder," she breathed, "more, more, please give me more, sir!" She squealed as an orgasm ripped through her, clenching down on him with the ribbed muscles in her pussy, and he came with her. She milked every last drop out of him, thanking him endlessly for the release.

He came slowly back to reality. He had slid down the door onto the floor and where he sat, trembling in the wake of his magnificent climax. After a few moments, he tucked his member back into his pants and reached up to grab a dishtowel off the counter. He wiped his mess up off of the kitchen floor and was pleased to see that even in his sex-maddened state he had managed not to get any on himself. He felt a little silly now for breaking down last night, this monster inside of him had been right all along. This is absolutely worth it.

***

Lindsay was pleased with herself. She had managed to fight back and stop what would have been the inevitable removal of her panties. Her screaming had been pointless however as she now understood that they were far enough into the country that there was no one around to hear her. Of course there wouldn't be though, otherwise he wouldn't have brought her here. As despicable as he was, he was clearly no idiot. He had managed to steal her away without her having the faintest idea what was coming.

Her legs were starting to shake with the prolonged effort of trying to keep herself standing. The ropes that bound her seemed to be made of some type of crude leather for which she was, on some level, thankful. While it was uncomfortable, the way it was cutting into her ribcage, it wasn't itchy or raw on her soft and sensitive skin. She leaned into it, trying to take some of the weight off of her cramped feet and felt some relief. She allowed her head to drop down, chin to chest, and stretched her neck out.

He must have been gone at least ten minutes now and she found herself wondering when he would return. She so wanted the slack back in the rope so that she could move again. How long was the cowboy going to leave her strung up like this? What felt like an hour rolled by before she heard the sound of footsteps. Her whole body trembled and sweat was beginning to bead up on the back of her neck and roll down between her breasts.

He came through the barn door and she whipped her head up to watch his approach. His stride was long, but not necessarily hasty. She was annoyed to see that he wasn't headed for her stall but rather the horse's across the way. It came forward, whinnying at him and throwing its head over the gate to greet him. He stroked the horse's nose, whispering something that Lindsay couldn't hear.

The cowboy reached to the side and took down a halter and lead line off of one of the hooks on the wall. The horse nickered in excitement as he opened the gate and began to fasten the buckles onto the horse's face. When he led it out of its stall and into the aisle, she was able to see that her barn-mate was a girl as well and that she was breathtaking. He led the horse down a ways and tied her in between two lines, keeping her in the center of the barn. She relaxed onto one leg as the cowboy picked up a round brush and began to work in circular motions over her coat.

As the dust and excess hair began to fall from her, Lindsay was able to admire her amazing pattern. She was a very dark grey, almost blue, over the majority of her body with silver and white spots that brightened her and gave her the overall look of the sky just after a rainstorm. Her main and tail were a beautiful mixture of black and white. The cowboy worked her over with several brushes which made her shine radiantly in the light that now leaked through the breaks in the boarded barn walls.

Lindsay was so transfixed with the process that she forgot how uncomfortable she was. When the cowboy set to work braiding the mare's tail, however, she was reminded of the pain as her legs decided to give out on her completely. She crumpled and found herself swinging by the leather rope harness.

"Can I get a little help over here..." she asked him, irritated but calm. "Please?" she finished lamely.

He looked up at her, his expression showing a hint of bemusement. He let the mare's tail fall and she swished it, undoing most of the work he had done, while he made his way into the stall next door and began to crank loose the rope. Lindsay didn't trust her weary legs to support her and instead kept them tucked up under herself. He lowered her until she was kneeling on the straw and, much to her relief, gave her back the slack she'd started with. To delight her further, rather than addressing her, the cowboy returned to his work at the mare's tail.

When he had finished the braid, he doubled it over and began to wrap the end of it in a royal blue bandage. He glanced up at Lindsay and found her watching him quizzically. Looking back down at his hands, he explained, "This will keep dirt out and prevent her tail being snagged on things while we ride."

He attached a few pieces of twine to the bottom of the wrap and before Lindsay could stop herself she asked, "What's that for?"

He remained silent for a moment as though he were debating whether or not to answer her and then continued, "So that she has something to keep the flies off of herself."

He left the mare's rear then and headed over to a shelf to retrieve something from a small box there. He held it out to the horse and she began to chew happily on whatever it was - sugar presumably. The cowboy then disappeared into a side room and reemerged a few minutes later carrying a large black saddle and blanket. He set about tightening the tack while the mare sucked on her snack. He then removed a shining black and silver bridle from a hook near where he had originally grabbed the halter.

He undid the buckles and removed the gear from the mare's head, quickly replacing it with a gleaming metal bit. He turned the mare around leading her past Lindsay once more and toward the large door at the back of the barn. He slid it over to the side, mounted his steed, and started off at a trot into the back field.

Lindsay stood on unsteady legs and watched him go. Once he was out of sight she stumbled over to the gate and found it padlocked. Her next bet was to try and give herself even more slack at the crank, but her bound wrists were too wide for her to fit through the wire attached to the sides of her stall.

She hadn't wanted to question the cowboy on where he was going, afraid that it would only encourage him to stay out longer, but she was beginning to worry about something more than just her naked imprisonment. She was incredibly parched. The last she'd had to drink had been over 24 hours ago and it had been alcohol. She had hoped that when he returned this last time, he would have brought some water with him, but unfortunately that hadn't been the case. If she was going down, she didn't want it to be over something as silly as dehydration.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • To Break a Filly Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds