• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • To Hot Sex

To Hot Sex

12

We had only been in the new house for a few weeks, and in fact it was the first full weekend we had been together since moving in. As you can imagine there was lots to do. Many boxes remained to be unpacked and the list of minor improvements we wanted to make seemed endless. Thus, the weekend looked to be a very busy, but uneventful one. But, by Saturday night, it was anything but uneventful!

Saturday progressed pretty much to plan. We spent the morning running errands and shopping for the many items we would need for all the tasks we had planned for the day. By noon we were back at home and well into our various tasks. At three PM we took a short break and opened our first beers of the day. We were doing quite well, getting many things accomplished and so a couple beers seemed like the best way to acknowledge our successes!

Beer in hand, I returned to the electrical wiring project I was working on in the basement and Jenny returned to the much more difficult task of unpacking and decorating. The next four hours saw us returning to the fridge many times for more refreshments and quick kisses. And, by 7PM we were both ready for a break, both from our work and from our choice in beverages. Jenny mixed us a couple of drinks and then came to the basement to see what I had been working on.

We sat in the basement living room and talked about the progress we had made during the day and about what we had left to do. Jenny noticed a few cobwebs I had obtained in my hair while working in the furnace room and I suggested that she join me for a shower before we started supper.

Our shower was warm and very relaxing, with lots of gentle kissing and mutual touching, and was the perfect way to set the tone for what we thought would be a relaxing evening. We emerged from the shower and dressed in comfortable lounging around type clothes and had just finished mixing a couple more rum and cokes when the sound of our doorbell announced an unexpected and exciting change in our Saturday night.

Ken had been a friend of mine for a few years. We had first met in a chat room on yahoo and through conversation discovered that we had raced dirt bikes against each other as kids. Over the years we had hung out together at the lake several times and would get together once in a while. He now lived in Lincoln and I hadn't seen him in over a year, but we did still catch up with each other online every now and then. I had told him about Jenny and I buying the house and given him the address, but he had not mentioned that he would be back in the area this weekend, so it was quite the surprise when he turned up on our doorstep.

Ken could easily be described as a bit of a ladies man. He's 6 feet tall with short cropped dark hair, blue eyes, classically handsome good looks and a little bit of exercise away from having a very good body. He is very outgoing and has a good relaxed sense of humor and like me, a dirty mind. His one drawback is that on occasion he can come off as being a bit arrogant. Regardless, I can't remember a time when he was ever turned down by a lady.

I introduced him to Jenny, as they had never met, and mixed him a drink. Since Jenny and I had been ready to start on supper we invited Ken to join us and we all hung out in the kitchen talking while the pork chops were being marinated and the potatoes were put in the oven to bake. The conversation took on the usual course of such things, with jokes being told of past adventures, usually with me being the willing butt of the joke. Shortly it was time to get the chops on the grill, so with fresh drinks in hand Ken and I headed out to the patio to do the honors.

Besides our similar backgrounds, growing up in the same area, racing motocross and boating at the lake, Ken and I also shared similar views on sex and liked things on the wild side. I'm sure he was thinking along those lines as we headed outside alone, because as soon as we were alone, he slapped me on the back in that uniquely male way, commenting on how hot he thought Jenny was and joking that he didn't understand how I could have gotten her to go out with me in the first place.

For the next ten minutes while the pork chops sizzled on the grill, the conversation continued along the lines of how we had started dating and how much our relationship had grown, culminating in buying the house and moving in together. Most of this he had already heard before, but it's a great story and I like telling it. Plus, I knew he had other things in mind as well and wanted to make him suffer a bit before he could get his next big question in.

Finally as I was taking the chops off the grill and turning off the gas, he finally found the lull he was waiting for and was able to ask the one thing that had probably been on his mind since he walked through the door and first met Jenny.

"So, does she play?" He is of course referring to playing sexually and is she into the wilder and more adventurous sides of sex, specifically, swinging.

I tell him that we had talked about it and that I'd told her about the things that I find to be a real turn on, but that we had never lived out anything along those lines. As we walked back into the house I commented on the fact that she'd also never been around him before and who knows what a charming, flirtatious stud like himself could manage to convince her of. This remark was meant to be a bit of a slam to ken, but also a challenge. Basically telling him that it was ok with me if he wanted to flirt with Jenny and see just how far things might go.

We return to the kitchen to find Jenny setting the table and I immediately notice that while we had been outside, jenny had touched up her hair and put on some lip gloss. My mind began to reel with the possibilities!

We load up our plates and our potatoes and sit down to eat. I ask Ken if he still had his Jet-Ski and if he'd had much of a chance to use it this past summer. He said he did, but that he'd only made it down to the lake once this past summer. Jenny then says that we hadn't had much luck getting down there ourselves and that she loved riding Jet-Skis and was a bit bummed that she hadn't had a chance this year.

I knew it wouldn't take Kenny long to work the conversation around to a suggestive line and the Jenny's Jet-Ski comments gave him a good opening. "Well, next year we'll have to get together, and take my ski out for some fun." he says. Then with a sheepish smile adds, "But I only let girls in Bikinis on my ski."

I figured Jenny wouldn't quite know what to make of his remark, so I chimed in "That won't be a problem! Jenny has a few bikinis and she looks quite nice in them!"

"Mmmmm", Kenny humms, "I look forward to that."

A little embarrassed by our banter, Jenny mock punches me on the shoulder, saying "Don't listen to him, he has bad eyes!"

"Yes I do! But, I have glasses and contacts and I see just fine!"

"My eyes are perfect and I can tell from looking at you Jenny that he's telling the truth."

It has been a long time since I've seen Jenny blush, but she had a bit of a reddish hue to her complexion and finally said, "You guys are crazy.".

The rest of the meal was filled with conversation about things around Minden, Husker football, parties and the like. Every now and then Kenny would spice it up a bit just too keep a small amount of sexual tension going. After eating we cleared the table and since the living room was cluttered up with boxes from unpacking, I suggested that we use the downstairs living room. Fresh drinks are mixed and we all head to the basement.

Once we were settled in, it was clear that Kenny was ready for the small talk to be over. He bends down next to the buffet that I'm using as an entertainment center and begins to open one of the doors, asking, "Do you still keep the good movies in here?" He's referring to my collection of porn tapes and DVDs.

"Yep, that would be the spot." I tell him.

"Shall we check one out?" he asks, looking at me with a sly little smile

"Sounds good to me." I say.

With the same smile, he next asks Jenny "Is it ok with you, Jenny?"

"Umm... sure, why not." she says.

I turn on the TV and seeing that Ken had selected a Tape, I click on the VCR with the remote and press the RWD button once he has inserted the tape. As the tape rewinds, Ken continues to look around our basement living room and notices a shelf with games stacked on it. He immediately finds the Adult Jenga game.

"I haven't played Jenga in years!" he says, taking it from the shelf. "Any chance you guys are up for a game?"

"I'm game if Jenny is." I say looking at Jenny with what I'm hoping is a 'can we' look on my face.

"Ok.", she says, "But we'd better move the rum and coke down here if we're going to be playing games and watching porn."

Ken grabs one of the trivia games from the shelf to use as a playing surface on the floor to stack the Jenga tower on, and I trot upstairs to throw some ice in a bucket and grab the bottle of rum and the coke. When I return to the basement Ken had the Jenga all stacked and was sitting on the floor with Jenny to his right. Set the supplies on the corner table and join them on the floor, taking up a spot to the right of Jenny. I notice that the tape is finished rewinding, so I grab the remote and press play. As the images appear on the screen, I realize the tape Ken had selected was a montage tape called 3ways5. In other words, it contained 5 different threesome scenes.

I say "Ladies first." to get the game started, and Jenny selects a block and carefully pulls it from the stack. I was all excited with anticipation, waiting to see if Jenny would pull out one of the dare blocks and to see what might happen if she did. I know Kenny was thinking the exact same things I was and could tell that he was practically hanging on the edge of his seat waiting to see what would happen when the dare blocks turned up.

As it turned out, Jenny drew a blank block and so the turn then moved to me. Again with thoughts of what might happen next, I select a block and remove it, only to find it also to be blank. I wish ken luck and he slowly slides a block out from low in the stack, rotates it in his hand and with a big grin begins to read what it says, "Exchange shirts with the player to your...." Then it hits him that his excitement had gotten the best of him and his expression droops a little as he finishes reading, "....Left."

I put up a fuss about not wanting him to stretch out my New York, New York shirt, but pull it off over my head anyway. Ken is wearing a button front t-shirt and as he unbuttons it, says. "Wish it said player to the right! Jenny's shirt looks more comfortable than yours does."

"Yes it is, and I'm perfectly comfortable wearing it too." Jenny says as she takes a sip of her drink while watching us exchange shirts. With the big shirt exchange over with, Jenny makes her play and again, draws a blank block. I managed to get an "Everybody drinks." block and suggest that we do shots for the drinking blocks. I head over to the downstairs fridge and pull out a bottle of Hot Sex and grab 3 shot glasses from a shelf in the living room and sit back down pouring everyone a shot.

As he downs his shot, Ken looks at the TV screen and comments "Your choice of alcohol certainly matches what's on TV." waving towards the TV he adds, "What do you think Jenny?"

Jenny downs her shot, looks at the images of a woman with two guys on the screen and says, "I'd say she is having her fun!"

"It does look like fun, doesn't it?" I say

"Uh huh.", Jenny says. I'm not sure if she's being sarcastic or serious, but non-the-less, I think we were all beginning to feel the effects of the booze and beginning to enjoy our own little games we were playing. Kenny draws another blank block and turns slightly to watch the action on the TV as Jenny makes her move. I can tell that something is written on it, but not what it says as Jenny rotates it around in her fingers to read it.

"Exchange shirts with," her reading this out loud gets Kenny's attention away from the Porn..."The player to your right." she finishes.

"Finally! I can get out of this gay shirt." I proclaim and start to remove Kenny's shirt.

Jenny isn't exactly reaching to remove her shirt and instead flashes one of her cute as a button smiles on her face and says, "I think we can just skip this one and do more shots instead."

"Oh NO!" Ken and I say in unison. With me adding, "The rules are the rules, Sweety! It's only fun if we all play it the same way."

"Well, Ok." she pauses, "Rules are rules, I guess." she says, then pulls her sweatshirt over her head in one motion. Much to my surprise and I'm sure to Kens as well, Jenny hadn't been wearing a bra and her beautiful breasts were suddenly in full view for both Ken and I to enjoy! Kenny whistles and I hum an "Oh baby!" as jenny hands me her shirt and I pretend to hand her Ken's shirt, only to pull it away from her grasp at the last second.

"Oh you're just Mr. Funny-man, aren't you?" she says before grabbing the shirt from my hand and pulling it on over her shoulders.

I was pretty excited at this moment and knowing Kenny, I knew he was as well. Then Jenny only buttoned one of the buttons to hold the shirt on, my excitement level went up again! And I'm pretty sure that she is enjoying herself a bit as well.

Hoping that one good thing will lead to another, with much anticipation I take my turn. It has writing on it!!! I roll it in my fingers and read, "Kiss the player to your right.". Now it is Ken and I who are all about taking shots instead of doing the allotted dare. Being the good sport that she is, Jenny will have none of it!

"Oh nO!" she giggles. "We have to play by the rules!" Now I KNOW she is having fun and is smiling from ear to ear as she takes up a pose as if to say, "Come on boys, kissy, kissy."

"How about we do two shots instead.", I suggest.

"Or three, or four.", Ken adds.

"Oh alright!" Jenny says, putting on a mock frown. "How about you kiss me instead." she adds looking at me.

"It would by my distinct honor." I say as I lean over to her and proceed to give her a long wet kiss, finishing with my tongue gently brushing across her upper lip as we part to a whistle and cat call from ken.

We continue the game for several more rounds with only a couple different drinking blocks being pulled, and the tower becoming very unstable. Finally, just as I'm sure he will knock the thing down, Kenny pulls out another dare block.

"Kiss the player to your right." he says, his face in full beam.

"Aren't you going to suggest changing it for shots?" Jenny says to me, smiling.

"Nah, this is one I'm actually wanting to see.", I say, and then raise and lower my eyebrows in the age old "hubba hubba" motion.

Kenny is all about getting his kiss from Jenny and is leaning over towards her while she is still looking my way. I'm pretty much all about it as well and can't wait to see them kiss. Finally she turns and leans into ken and their lips meet. Jenny gives him a quick peck and begins to lean back, but Ken will have none of that and quickly reaches up putting his right hand around the back of her head at the hair line and gently pulling her back into his lips.

"Wooo hooo!" I coo at them as they part and Jenny leans back looking a little flushed, and Ken manages to knock over the tower with his left arm as he sits back. This is the perfect comedic twist to our game at this point.

"Another game?" Kenny asks hopefully.

"Sure.", Jenny replies, in the middle of a long sip from her drink.

"Absolutely! But, with one difference. Lets each take three blank blocks and write our own dares on them." I suggest!

We all agree that it sounds like an interesting idea and I head upstairs for pencils as Jenny sorts out 3 blank blocks for each of us, and Ken grabs up our glasses to mix more drinks.

On my 3 blocks I write "Remove shirt until end of game.", "Remove pants until end of game." and then feeling very bold, write "Give sensual massage to player of opposite sex." on the final block. I throw my blocks into the pile as Kenny adds his and Jenny finishes her dares. I can't wait to see what the new dares will end up being! I know the idea of mine are exciting to me, and I'm sure that Ken has probably been even more bold with his dares. I'm guessing Jenny's are probably fairly tame, but I know they will be lots of fun as well.

The tower is set and again I suggest that Jenny goes first and she pulls out an "Everybody drinks." block. I pour the shots and we clink our glasses together and down our shots. I pull out a blank block and ken matches me with a blank block of his own. Jenny seems to have the hot hand as she pulls one of mine!

"Remove shirt until game is over." she reads with a sideways glance at me as she recognizes my handwriting. "Ok, but you're going to need to turn the heat up." she says.

"I, for one will be happy to warm you up" Ken says, winking at her

"Oh Baby." Jenny teases him, or me. I'm not sure which and then as she pulls the shirt off says, "I think just turning up the furnace will work for now."

Once again, I run upstairs and adjust the thermostat a few degrees warmer and then return to make my play. No luck, as I draw a blank. In fact the next 4 rounds are blank except for a "Take two" block that earns me two shots of hot sex. Then Jenny started what would be the most exciting and final round of the game when she pulled a block labeled "Girls Kiss Boys".

"Company firstl" I say looking at Jenny. She leans over and meets Ken's lips over the Jenga tower for what would be a very hot and steamy kiss right before my eyes. Ken rests his right hand on Jenny's left leg as his tongue meets hers and they slowly tease each other, all the while Kens hand inches its way upwards on Jenny's thigh, his thumb stopping just short of her treasure as their lips part and both sit back in their places. Inspired by their passionate kiss, I lean in for my turn. Our tongues encircle in dance before our lips make soft contact together. Open mouthed, our lips merge as one while I lightly brush my fingertips down Jenny's neck, giving her a chill. I let my lips follow their path as I work my way down her chin and around her neck, with soft butterfly kisses until reaching her ear where I try to melt her with my tongue and warm breath while I nibble on her earlobe.

I think we are all a little steamed up by the kissing, as in unison we all reach for our drinks before I take my turn in the game. I know I'm all smiles from ear to ear, lost in the amazing and unexpected excitement the evening is bringing. I select a block that I'm sure will be a winner and carefully slide it from the unsteady pile of blocks. Before I even have it clear, I can tell it has handwriting on it and can barely keep my hand steady enough to finish the task. I make a grand show of exhaling with relief at not toppling the tower and then very deliberately read the block to myself, a broad grin growing across my face as I read the tiny words to myself, before reading it aloud.

" Select player to remove second players pants." I tell them. "Hmmm, I select Jenny to remove Kens pants."

"You guys are conspiring against me." Jenny protests, but does so with a playful voice.

"Don't blame me, I didn't make this block. I just accidentally pulled it out.", I say to her in fake defense.

"Speaking of pulling it out, I'm getting kind of warm over here. Would you please help me with my pants." Ken says to Jenny and we all share a nervous laugh over his remark. "I'll even make it easier and stand up." he says while getting to his feet.

Jenny, now on her knees moves towards him saying, "Well, since your going to be kind enough to stand up, I guess I'll do it."

Jenny reaches up and unbuckles his belt and then struggles only briefly with the button, before finding and lowing the zipper on his loose fitting jeans. The exchanges of the past several minutes had me very aroused and I had wondered if they were having the same effect on Jenny and Ken. It didn't take long to see that in Kens case, they had, as when Jenny pulled his jeans down past his thighs, his mostly erect cock fell through the button less fly in his black boxers. It bobbed slightly, pointing straight at Jenny, only a few inches from her face. Jenny made a show of diverting her eyes, but curiosity got the better of her and she took a good long look at it while she continued to help Kenny step out of his pants. He is a bit longer than me by a couple inches and perhaps a bit thicker as well.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • To Hot Sex

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds