To Love a Stray Ch. 10

"When our DNA tests were done Ray refused to give a sample at first," Sam says sounding almost apologetically, "so Doc said he would just go to the Were Board of Governors. Ray co-operated but with a lot of complaint about how long it took for your existence to be learnt of."

"Why couldn't Ray remain an Alpha," I ask confused.

"We trace our heritage on our maternal side," Sam explains.

"A she-kitt marries and has kitts producing the next generation. No tom can guarantee one of his sons will marry or become a father," Mitchell tells me.

"You make him sound like he doesn't want to have anything to do with me because he won't get any of those things back," I snap as the uneasy feeling grows.

Both of my brothers look away and I realize how blind I had been about Ray in my desire to get back some of what I lost the day Harry died.

"What are Kurt and his brothers like," I ask tightly.

"You'll be meeting them sometime before we head home," Sam says levelly.

******

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds