• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • To Love a Were Ch. 06

To Love a Were Ch. 06

123

NB: Happy New Year everyone!

I had a great time writing this chapter and it is definitely my favourite so I hope you enjoy it too.

Many thanks to angin_berhembus and wildheartedangel for taking the time to edit and proof read this chapter! I really appreciate it.

Lastly, I'm open to ideas as for this series' ending. So emails and comments are welcomed.

-ArtForm-

***

"What do you mean she's not there? She said she was going home!" Eian felt his temper rising at Aramis's insistence that Fiona was not at the castle. "Where else can she be, Culzean?"

"Keiran... you know she's a temperamental child. Did you say something to upset her?" Eian didn't reply. Was Aramis suggesting that Fiona being missing was all his fault? "I'll ask Alaron to find her for you..." he suggested instead.

"No! I'm going to find her myself and after that I'm going to send her straight home to you," said Eian between clenched teeth. He disconnected the call and prepared to go out of his house even though it was close to midnight. Even in his anger, his worry for her safety still remained for he partly blamed himself for not going after her when she stormed out in the first place.

"Fiona, my white haired Vampire, where are you?" he whispered to himself before shifting into his wolf form to search the compound.

***

Fiona was enjoying herself. It was the first time in her life that she had her nails painted. She had chosen a deep red colour for herself while Sydney chose midnight blue.

"Try not to move your hands too much until they're dried," warned Sydney smiling towards Fiona. She estimated the young woman before her to be no older than 25 years old. Although she was only two years older, she felt decades older than the innocent woman before her.

"Sydney... tomorrow before I go home, can we go shopping for some of these nail colour? Eian did say I could redecorate my room. Currently it's just an empty room except for the bed and my clothes. I don't even have a dressing table... not that I'd know what to put on it anyway," she said meekly.

"Sure we can Sweetie... what do you need?" she asked kindly. "Don't worry... I'll put in all under my bill and pass it to Eian to pay for them. Would that be okay?"

"No... no that will not be necessary! I'll get someone to come down and pay for the things. Do you know what I need Sydney? Because I have no idea at all. I... I don't have a mommy or a sister to show me how to be a woman," said Fiona with a shrug.

"I'm sorry Sweetie... sure I know what you need. We'll get all your skincare products and toiletries... then we'll get some make up for you, although you don't really need much make up seeing you're so pretty already. And then we'll go get some accessories for your hair," said Sydney lost in her own thoughts. "Speaking of hair, I'm going to get my hair done tomorrow... do you want to do anything to your hair Sweetie?"

"My hair?" Fiona took a lock of her long white hair and scrunched her face. "You mean I can change my hair colour if I want?" she asked, suddenly excited.

"Well, sure you can Sweetie... although I'm not sure if Eian might approve of it." Fiona thought about the time he saw her outside the bathroom and commented about the colour of her wet hair.

"I can't always live my life according to what he approves or not right?" she said slowly. "I want my hair a little bit darker."

Sydney smiled at her, "I hope you don't mind me asking... if you're not a MacFarlane, then how come you're staying in the compound?"

"Ah well... that. It's actually a long story. You see, Eian found me one day in the forest and took me home. My family was killed and I lost my memory of everything that happened to me before he found me. So he brought me back to the compound where I was supposed to stay and grow up," she said slowly, as though trying to relive the memories. "But then afterwards I got adopted into another family and well, I just grew up..."

"But you... you know... grew up so fast!" exclaimed Sydney. "It's not a Werewolf thing is it?"

"I'm not sure if I should tell you, Sydney," said Fiona kindly. "It might be too much for you to take."

"Oh please... I've been told I'm in love with a Were and mated to one. What could possibly be worst than that?"

"You see... I'm not a Werewolf but I'm not human either. My kind live off the blood of others but to different degrees." Fiona watched Sydney's eyes widened before she inched back slightly. "Don't worry... I won't bite you. Please don't be afraid," she pleaded.

"Oh my god... Werewolves and Vampires?!" she sighed leaning back against the bed. "I'm sorry Sweetie that I got scared for a moment. I guess you must be a pretty tame Vampire to be living in a pack like that."

"Tame?" laughed Fiona. "Maybe not so in temperament, as I've been told. You see, I was adopted into a Pureblood family and by being one, it means that I only need to feed once every two or three months if I desire. Truthfully... it was a painful process."

"You mean the feeding?"

"Oh, no I meant becoming a Pureblood," she explained, "My grandfather is a really Ancient Vampire whose blood runs deep in all the Purebloods of today. So when I had to take in his blood on a daily basis, it forced my body to undergo several changes. Because Purebloods are almost immortals, living forever, I had to be awakened at my peak before my body is immortalized."

"That sounds really scary Sweetie... did it hurt a lot?" asked Sydney as she brought Fiona close to her.

"It was... I screamed and cried everyday as my body grew at such an alarming rate. It's kinda like if you broke your bones except that it's in the reverse," she replied. "Sometimes my Sire- that's kinda like my Dad would sleep in my room with me and help me with the pain. The only reason why I put up with it was because I wanted to see Eian again." Sydney didn't say anything anymore as she held Fiona close and rocked her slowly. "You know Sydney... I've never really told anyone all of these before... not even to Eian. It's... our little secret okay?"

"Okay Sweetie," she replied, holding Fiona close.

***

"Where have you been Fi?" snapped Alaron when he finally tracked her down at a shopping mall. "Did I have to wait for you to call me before you decide to get on radar?" he continued. He ignored the tall blonde standing beside Fiona as he continued nagging at her.

"Anyway, Al, this is Sydney. Sydney, this is Alaron, my very obnoxious, over-protective, Sire," she said instead, introducing the two of them. Alaron glared at Fiona but shook Sydney's hand nevertheless.

"I really wouldn't prefer to be introduced this way. Especially not when this pesky little run-away called me only to ask me to pay for her things. Seriously!"

"Ah... but he's going to do it anyway," said Fiona with a smile. "Let's go."

Sydney felt strange to have someone follow them around like a bodyguard even though he ignored them both completely and only came forward to sign various purchases. After a while, Sydney couldn't take it anymore.

"Uh, Alaron, is it okay if you wait for us over there?"

"No," he replied. "I'm not taking my eyes off my ward."

"You'll really appreciate it. We're uh... going into the lingerie department. I'm sure you won't want to appear as a lecher." The moment his eyes widened, Sydney knew that she had won.

"Fine... fine. Just hurry up and get your... whatever. I will scent you out and hunt you both down if you dare try to escape," he grumbled as he walked over to some accessory section.

"I'm sorry about him..." said Fiona apologetically as Sydney dragged her towards the lingerie department.

"It's okay. I did want to bring you here anyway."

"You did? Why?" asked Fiona in surprise.

"Well... I'm not sure if you realize but you're still wearing training bras. That is such a no-no now that you're a woman," said Sydney with a laugh. Fiona blushed.

"I did say there wasn't anyone to tell me these things," she said.

"Nah, no need to worry. Come here. Do you know your bra size?" she asked. Fiona shook her head. "Well, let's just try this then. We're almost of the same built so I'll let you try my size okay?"

"Okay. What shall I try on?" she asked. Sydney picked a lacy white bra and handed it to Fiona. "No! I'm not wearing that!" she protested.

"Yes you are. Now get in there and change and show me," ordered Sydney as she pushed Fiona into the changing room.

A while later, Fiona peeked from behind the curtain of the changing room and whispered for Sydney.

"Let me see," she said.

"No! It's so embarrassing!" she pleaded as she struggled to stop Sydney from coming in.

"Right, let's see what we have here... Looks good on you don't you think? Perfect fit and really sexy too. Okay so you're a 34C too... so let's go and get some more okay? Don't change out of those, I'll just add it to my tab. Just think of them as an investment..." she said before she got out from the changing room.

"Investment?" whispered Fiona as she examined herself in the mirror before pulling on her blouse.

By the end of the morning, they had almost ten shopping bags and aching feet.

"Alright, it's time to go home," complained Alaron as they walked towards Sydney's car.

"Surely you don't mean to our home right?" asked Fiona.

"I mean to that dog's home," he replied, earning a slap from Fiona.

"I told you not to disrespect him, haven't I?"

"Alright children... no more squabbling. Get in the car," said Sydney as she started her engine. "I've got to send you home before I go back to work."

"I'll take her back, no problem. My driver's just waiting around the corner," said Alaron insistently. Sydney looked at him thoughtfully before turning to Fiona.

"I'll be okay Sydney. I don't want you to be late for work," said Fiona with a reassuring smile. She knew that she had troubled Sydney enough.

"Okay, text me once you're home... so that I know you're safe," said Sydney before she drove off.

True enough, in a few minutes, a black car came to pick Alaron and Fiona up.

"You had us all worried," he said once they were on the road, his eyes softening as he looked at her. "However, I'm glad that you're safe now. I'll have a talk with Father about getting you your own bank account and cards. He seems to think that shopping is dangerous... and I can see why," he said eyeing the bags of purchases.

"I'm glad you came..." she replied. "But I guess I needed to be with Sydney too... She was my first girl friend," said Fiona with a contented smile. "You wouldn't really know about all these girly stuff anyway..."

"Sure I do," he replied ignoring her slanted look. "Anyway, your hair looks really nice. Brings out your eyes a little more," he said with a smile. "I got you something. Here," he said, passing her a box. "I got that when you girls decided to abandon me."

"For me?" she asked in surprise. "Wow!" she exclaimed when she saw a pair of sapphire earrings. "It's... so beautiful! Oh thank you! I guess I'll have to get my ears pierced first though." Alaron smiled as she hugged him close.

"You sure you don't want to come home with me?" he asked after awhile. Fiona murmured a no as she rummaged her shopping bags to check her purchases. "I mean that guy didn't even bother to look for you Fi... You're seriously deluding yourself about him."

Fiona sat up right and squinted her eyes at his direction. "How did you know that?"

"Know what?"

"That he didn't come looking for me, what else?" she snapped, slapping his arm lightly.

"I saw him at that hospital place and he told me to go and find you coz he was busy."

Fiona eyed him suspiciously. "Are you sure, Alaron? Don't lie to me."

"Why would I lie to you?" he asked although he pretended to look at something interesting out the window.

"I don't believe you."

"Fine, whatever. Like I care," he said with a huff. Fiona rolled her eyes. She didn't know who was more ridiculous at the moment- Alaron or Eian. Could you really get so annoyed with someone you love?

Half an hour later, the car came to a gradual stop and Alaron looked out the window.

"Alright... we're at the edge of the compound now. I can't go in or those wolves will pounce on me and rip my head off. Can you call him to come here? I'll wait with you."

When they stepped out of the car, Fiona could sense the wolves that Alaron was talking about. She could see their eyes hidden behind the bushes.

"I want to go home...Can you get your Alpha for me?" she said gently to whoever was listening to her. A while later, a giant grey wolf padded cautiously towards them, baring its sharp teeth in Alaron's direction. Before any of them could do anything, the wolf pounced on him and pinned him to the ground, snarling viciously at his face.

"No!" shouted Fiona as she tried to push the giant wolf away. The wolf only growled, flashing its green eyes intensely at her before his claws lengthened into Alaron's flesh. Fiona heard him scream and she briefly saw blood being drawn. Using all the strength she could muster, she knocked the wolf slightly off Alaron's body and covered him with her own body. In their struggle, the wolf accidentally scratched her back, ripping part of her blouse.

"Eian... please stop..." she pleaded softly. The wolf seemed to calm down for he wasn't baring his teeth anymore. Instead he sat on his hind legs and waited for her. Fiona pulled Alaron up and called the driver to help her.

"Please get the young Lord back home. He will heal by the time you get there, don't worry. You can just leave my bags here," she said, giving him instructions. The driver nodded fearfully but did as he was told. She made sure the car had driven off safely before she turned to the grey wolf still sitting and watching her.

"Happy now?" she said, pumping resentment into her words. "You didn't have to take it out on him when it is me you are angry at. Do you think I can't take it? Try me." The wolf didn't move and didn't make any attempt to shift back to its human form either. "Great! Stay in your wolf form and let me have a shouting match with myself."

She stormed towards her things and struggled to carry them all. Much to her surprise, the wolf came closer and nudged her knees.

"What? Bad wolf! Don't give me those eyes Eian. I am not falling for cheap tricks," she snapped but watched as he picked up a few of her shopping bags by the straps using his jaw. "Don't get a drop of saliva on it or you're dead."

Fiona walked with him even though her feet ached. It felt slightly strange walking with a large wolf beside her, standing tall up to her waist level. She wondered why he didn't just shift back to his human form so they could talk. It was really lonely walking the long walk in without anyone to talk to.

They walked for nearly twenty minutes until they saw the first few houses within the compound. As they approached, she stopped and bent down to look at the wolf's face. Her hands smoothed the fur at the side of his eyes. "I'm really sorry," she whispered before pressing her lips to the top of his head. "Come, I'm so tired. I just want to stretch out on the couch."

When they finally reached their house, Fiona pushed the door open and placed her purchases by the side of the staircase before she headed to the kitchen when she realized that she had forgotten all about the cake. Thankfully Eian had already wrapped the undecorated cake nicely with a plastic sheet and had placed it in the fridge.

"We'll put on the icing tonight if you want," he said as he came towards the kitchen entrance. Fiona felt her throat going dry as he walked towards her. He had just shifted back into his human form and was naked. She kept her eyes on his without looking down past his adam's apple, feeling herself blush as she backed against the wall to avoid him. But Eian didn't seem to want to avoid her. He placed his hands on the wall at either side of her head, trapping her between his body and the wall.

"Don't... ever... do... that... again," he breathed slowly, punctuating every word.

His face was so close to hers now that she could feel his breath on her.

"I can't live with myself if anything were to ever happen to you Fiona," he whispered as his face moved even closer to hers. When his lips came on hers, she gave a whimper of relief. His mouth was so hot against hers, persistent and demanding as he drew out her tongue and wrestled lovingly with it.

"Eian," she moaned throatily. His kiss was making her feel funny; hot all over. She responded to his kiss with as much passion as she could muster, wrapping her arms around his neck and pressing her body against him. That earned a low growl in his throat and he released his hands from the wall and placed them at her waist. They only parted to catch their breath before fiercely kissing again. She could smell him, sweat mixed with mint from his soap and pine from the forest. Her hands moved slowly from his neck to press against his hard chest, feeling the muscles beneath her fingers. He gave a low moan and pulled away from her lips to stare into her blue eyes.

Eian was fighting with himself. Part of him wanted to continue what they were doing but part of him wanted to stop. Her scent was intoxicating and he was afraid that he wouldn't stop once he started. Trying to distract himself, he noticed that she did something to her hair. He combed her hair with his fingers; it was slightly blonde and curled.

"Beautiful..." he murmured before he pressed his face at the side of her neck. He wanted her... his mind had been filled only with thoughts of her since last night. He gave a soft groan when he felt her fingers move curiously over his chest, lightly grazing his nipples. He wanted to go slow with her but his body was craving for release.

"Fiona..." he called her name and looked into her eyes, "I don't want you to do this... if you don't want to." Her blue eyes softened and she took her hands away from him. For a moment, Eian felt disappointed but then he saw her fingers carefully unbuttoning the front of her blouse and he draw in a sharp breath. He immediately stopped her and placed her hands on his shoulders before his lips came onto hers again. His hands were shaking but he unbuttoned the remaining buttons on her blouse before slowly easing it off her body. He continued to kiss her as he felt her lush breast against his bare chest. A low growl escaped his lips when her hands came around his neck once again, demanding more from him. He lowered his hands to the hook of her pants and slowly unhooked and unzipped it, letting the soft material fall slowly down her legs.

He pressed her against the wall and pulled his lips away from her; his eyes roamed hungrily over her body. She was wearing such a sheer lace bra and boxers that he wasn't sure if he could stand holding off any longer. His hands dropped down to her full hips and gently parted her legs, wrapping them around him. Her eyes widened when she felt his hard cock pressed against her but she didn't look down. Eian could see that she was embarrassed.

"Don't be shy," he whispered as he pressed his hard cock against her lace boxer shorts. He needed her to know how much he wanted her; his erection as evidence of his feelings for her. She felt him lifting her away from the wall. Her legs immediately tightened around his waist, feeling his hard cock pressed even closer against her as he carried her up the stairs, past her room and into his. She had never been inside Eian's room before. He always came to her room whenever she needed him so it was the first time she saw the interior of his room. The master bed room was really big and so was the bed he was laying her on. Eian moved to the window to draw the curtains and switched on the mood lighting in his room before he crawled on the bed towards her.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • To Love a Were Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 219 milliseconds