• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • To Please Him

To Please Him

(This is Dedicated to Michael. It's my second submission, but my first in this category. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did writing it.)

I hadn't heard you approach and so the sound of your voice startled me out of my mental wanderings.

"Come here, pet." You'd said.

Turning to face you I couldn't help but smile up at you. You were so tall next to me, yet we fit well together despite the differences. I hoped you'd kiss me, but knew better than to expect anything. Always full of surprises, I never knew what you'd do next. You reach out and brush my cheek with the palm of your hand and my eyes close with the delicious pleasure your touch brings me. Absently your thumb strokes my lips and I tease the pad with the tip of my tongue. Looking up at you I dare further to draw your thumb into my mouth and suck it gently, working it over with my tongue. You moan softly, the image of your thumb sliding in and out past my lips arousing you considerably more than you already were. I feel your fingers tangle in my long hair and my whole body trembles in response.

"Present yourself, pet." Your voice reaches my ears through the crashing waves of emotion I'm feeling already. Reluctantly, I release your thumb and slip down to my knees with my feet apart, my ass resting on the heels of my feet and my hands on my thighs. I don't look down. You prefer to always look into my eyes when we are together. You know I enjoy being this open to you and so you demand it of me.

I want to touch you and for you to touch me. Your smile down at me a cue that permission is given. Stretching upwards my hands slide up the legs of your khaki's and deftly unbuttons and opens your fly. I lean close to you and breathe deeply of your scent and nuzzle against your most private of places. Slipping my hand inside your boxers and stroking you softly before drawing you out. You're already hard and knowing I've aroused you already to this point empowers me. I love to feel the silky texture of your cock in my hand and for a few seconds just enjoy you slipping across my palm. You feel my tongue at the base of your shaft, and then feel it moving up the underside slowly until reaching the ridge around the head. Circling around and across and finally closing my mouth around you. Sucking gently in and out twice and then slipping downwards to take you into my mouth deeper. My left hand is still around the base and as I pull upwards it matches each stroke. Gradually my tempo increases and I know you're enjoying it because I hear your breathing become ragged and your cock swells slightly between my lips. You feel my hand caressing, cradling, and gently kneading your sensitive sac with my fingers. Quickening my strokes and making my lips a tight O around your shaft, I know you're close to an orgasm. Your fingers tangle and tighten in my hair and you begin to thrust into my mouth. Throwing your head backwards you cry out and explode into my mouth. Gulping I swallow mouthfuls of you and still continue to milk you for more, greedily stroking you beyond your climax to drain you completely.

Finally the last waves of your orgasm subside and I release you gently with a kiss on the purplish head. Sitting back I once more look up at you and wait for further instructions.

"You please me well, pet. "You finally say when the ability to speak returns to you.

"Thank you, Michael." I answer and give you my brightest smile.

"Lay on the bed on your back, pet." The command is given and you're already walking over and I realize I've not moved quickly enough. Pushing to my feet I round the bed and quickly climb on top and lay across the middle with my hands dangling off one side and feet off the other. You shed your shirt and pants quickly and stand beside me. Kneeling down beside the bed you press your lips to mine and kiss me passionately. Our tongues dancing against each other, we taste and explore each other's mouths. You caress up both arms and down again to my wrists. Holding them in one of your large hands I feel the silk scarf loop around them. I purr deep in my throat in anticipation of what is to come.

Standing now, your fingers are gliding over my nipples and rolling them between your thumb and forefinger until their both hard. You lean down and capture the right in your mouth, and sucking as much as you can into your mouth. I am delirious with pleasure and moan loudly.

"That's it my sweet pet, let me know you're enjoying my touching you." You take the left nipple into your mouth and repeat trying to take all of it. Your fingers are rolling the other nipple, pulling, pinching it relentlessly. I feel my thighs slick now as my excitement increases. My body tenses and I feel that familiar building deep in my body. Your mouth sucking hungrily at my left breast and your hand on the right are driving me crazy. With the ease of a skilled lover you switch to the right and I feel your fingers stroking, tugging, and pinching occasionally slapping gently against the aroused and sensitive skin of my breasts.

My hips are rolling, trying to complete what you've started in my breasts between my legs. "Please?" I beg in a loud whisper. You chuckle and I feel the bed shift as you lean on one side with your knee.

"Beg me, pet, beg me to give you release." You give me this command and seconds after I feel your teeth biting into my nipple as you suckle like a babe.

"Michael, please, give me release." I gasp these words out as the combined pleasure and pain in my breasts reach an almost unbearable level. I feel your fingers slip down between the folds of my cunny and graze across my clit. My hips jump off the bed in response and again you chuckle. In an instant you're rubbing your thumb across the hard hood and I see stars before my eyes. I cry out loudly your name and my climax explodes and sweeps through my body in waves. Writhing beneath you I can't keep from shuddering and gasping large gulps of air. You release your lips from my breast and sit on the edge of the bed. Reaching down you free my wrists from the scarf and scoop me up in your arms. Lying back on the bed with me encircled in your arms, you stroke my hair gently as my body comes back down to earth. I lay my head on your chest and close my eyes. I am content, I'd tell you but you know that already. This like so much between us is unspoken yet understood.

"I love you Michael." I whisper.

You kiss the top of my head affectionately. "Sleep a while, pet, I'm not sated with you yet."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • To Please Him

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds