To Replace What Was Taken

After we had come down, dad moved to get off me.

"No. Stay in me. Do not leave."

"I am not going anywhere."

With that, he lowered his head to my shoulder and I wrapped my arm around him. Savouring his weight on me. The connection that we were currently sharing.

That did not last long. Soon there was clapping. Looking up I noticed the three robbers were standing with their flaccid cocks out and cheering.

"What a mighty show. Thank you. For that we'll leave with nothing."

With that, they turned and left.

I stayed like a few more moments before noticing dad had not moved.

"Dad?"

I noticed my shoulder was wet a few seconds before he raised his head and looked at me. I could see tears rolling down his face.

"It is ok dad."

"No it is not. Nothing we did was ok."

With that exclamation, he pulled out and went into his bathroom, locking the door.

After a few more seconds, I righted my panties, lowered by skirt and put my top back on. Locating the knife they left I freed my brothers and went to my own room. Not even acknowledging their presence.

It was a week before I spoke to my brothers.

I asked them around because I was at a lost as to what to do. When they arrived, we sat in the dining room. Placing a table between, like it would make things better. I started

"Dad is drinking again. At first I didn't notice but he is."

"What do you mean at first you didn't notice?" alarmed Ralphy replied.

"I haven't seen him since, well since that day. I leave him meals but he does not eat them. I do not even know if he eats. He is worrying me." The look I had must have made them realise that I was serious.

"Do you know where he is?" Michael spoke. He has always been quick.

"No." was the simple reply.

"Ok, I'll talk to him. Do you want to be there when I do?" he aimed at Damian and Ralphael.

"I do." And "So do I" came their replies.

"Thank you" with that I got up and left the table.

Since that day when it comes to dad, all I can think about is his reply at the very end. "No it is not. Nothing we did was ok."

****

On Saturday Michael, Damian and Ralphael drove around looking for their father. He was not at home or his usual bar, if he was drinking. They had been driving around close to an hour when they came by a bench with what looked like to be their father. Parking the car and getting out, they all went over to him. Sure enough, it was their dad and he look lost.

"Dad?" Damian, the first to speak, cautiously asked as if it would scare him away.

Their father looked up then returned to how he was when they found him.

"How'd you find me?" was his sad response.

"Loo Loo called us a few days ago worried you were drinking." Ralphael picked up. "She is worried about you, we all are."

"I should have told her I am not staying at the house." The only answer he gave.

"You're not staying at the house? You left her alone in the place that was broken into?" Michael was furious and it came out when he spoke.

"I could not be there after what I did. How she was after I." he stopped not wanting to continue, not wanting to remember how she was the best sex of his life he had was with his own daughter.

"She misses you, she is worried about you." Damian informed him. However, his response made the boy become as worried as their sister.

"I can go back to her. You do not know. You don't understand." It was the first time since finding him that their dad displayed something other than sorrow.

"Explain it to us." Michael wanted to know what had caused him to be like this.

"Your mother was the first person I ever loved. Before I loved her, I got around a bit. I was a teenager. I did as they do. She showed me love and everything I wanted but did not know until her. We met when she was thirteen and she got pregnant soon after. At fourteen you were born." He said as he looked at Michael before lowering his head and continuing. "Her parents were furious but we loved each other and you only made it better. It was four years before we conceived again. We did not understand and neither did the doctors. We were both fine. We did not let that deter us and continued try. Eight years after Louisa and we found out, we were pregnant again. We were so happy but it was during the time of her diagnosis and only months to live. It was touch and go as to or not remove the child before she died. So many things could be and could go wrong since it was boarder line the time of being able to leave the mother and survive. I could have saved Jerimiah but raising a baby, a baby that was not born but removed from the mother so early because she was dying did not sit right with me, so they both died.

Ever since she died, I vowed that she would be the last. No more. Excepted I wanted that big family for her. When Louisa turned 17, I realised that if I waited a year she may be willing to give me another child. That is what I did. I waited the year and then talked to all of you. Before Louisa got home from school and they entered, she called to tell me she had made a decision but wanted to tell me face to face. I thought she would say no. when we were forced to have sex I thought it was the way to get her pregnant no matter what her decision was. It was early and we were still exploring each other when I moaned Rose's name. I did not realise I did it at first but after the second time and Louisa's reply of "Yes, darling I am here." I lost myself. Everything she did Rose did her first time too. I could never forget that day. It was as if I was reliving the moment. Only it was my daughter. After, I never forgot. The major difference between them is that Louisa took all of me, Rose never did. 53 years old and the first time you get your dick fully into some it should not be your own daughter. She was so tight and could take all me I forgot why it was happening, it felt like I was home inside her.

When we were done, she held me. Would not let me get off her or remove myself from within. Just like Rose. Reality hit me hard. It was not Rose it was my daughter. My daughter should not feel like home. When they left that was what my outburst was. I was not angry with her I was angry with myself that I had asked this from her and that being with my daughter was better than being Rose, your mother. You see why I cannot go back. I don't want to forget Rose and being with Louisa in any way, I am worried I will." With that, he started crying.

"Dad you could never forget mum, but being happy should be what is important now and if Louisa giving you a child makes you happy be with her." Ralphael surprised everyone.

"You mean you'd allow me to take Louisa as a wife adjacent. To raise more children with?" Their dad was shocked but you could see the happiness in his eyes.

Michael, Damian and Ralphael replied together "yes."

****

A week after Michael, Damian and Ralphael found him, dad returned home.

It had been two and a half weeks since dad and I had sex, and I was starting to feel off. On the way home from school I stopped by a drug store and picked up two different branded pregnancy tests. As soon as I got home, I went to use them. I needed to know. Dad was coming home tonight and if I was, I wanted him to know straight away.

I left them on the counter then when to work out what to do for tea. 5 minutes later, I looked at the results and I was pregnant. At first, I was happy. Dad and I were having a baby. Then I thought 'what would dad think. Did he still want children with me?' Michael called to inform me Damian, Ralphael and him were joining us so the girls could go through some wedding things. They wanted me to be with them to. I said that I could not and asked him to say sorry. I will be there next time.

45 minutes later, everyone was here and I had just placed everything on the table. The conversation flowed as if nothing had happened. There was a silence and I decided it was now I needed to tell him.

"Dad? Do you still want more children?" I asked looking down at my plate. Conversation stopped and you would be able to hear a pin drop.

Thinking for a moment before replying dad said. "Yes sweet heart, but it can wait for later. Let's get settled into a routine again and talk then."

Conversation started again. I interrupted this time.

"Dad, I don't think we should wait." This time I was looking at him.

"Why not?"

Suddenly nervous with everyone looking at me I took a drink of water before replying.

"I'm pregnant."

"WHAT!" the four of them said at the same time.

"I'm pregnant." I said again this time a little louder.

Dad did not need to hear it a third time. He practically jumped the table to get to me. Picking me up and spinning me around, away from the table. We kissed it was a happy kiss. A long happy kiss.

****

That night I moved into dad's room. Our room now. He did not wait for me to get into bed. I came out of the shower naked, as I was walking across the floor dad grabbed me and spun me into the closes wall before capturing my mouth. Our kiss was frantic, devouring. We could not get enough of each other. There was no foreplay and to be honest the kiss was enough on its own. Picking me up I wrapped my legs around his back and with one hard upwards thrust, we were together again.

"Dam you are so tight. I am going to live here." Dad said trying to catch his breath.

"Yes" the only response I got out before our animalistic fucking begun.

Each thrust drove me into the wall. We belonged together. There never was any denying it. We did not sleep that night. We fucked. We made love. We learnt each other's bodies. It was perfect.

****

Three months into my pregnancy dad started playing the lottery. First week he won big. 50 million. Sole recipient. Over the next few months, we sold our home and moved into a much bigger place. Michael, Damian and Ralphael moved in with their families as dad wanted. What else are going to fill rooms in a mansion with? Yes, we have a mansion. Dad wants more children, so do I but I want to get through one pregnancy first.

All of together in one place was nice. I get to see my nieces and nephews all the time, help with Ralphael and Christina's wedding and have my own space. Dad and I have one side of the mansion to ourselves with my brothers and partners. The partners know and are happy dad is moving on.

****

Month 9

"Come on honey you can do it. I can see its head. One more push." Dad was holding my hand trying to help. The tone of his voice did but not him.

"You have your second son, congratulations." The doctor said handing the baby off to a nearby nurse.

"Thank you, my love. Two beautiful sons. I couldn't ask for more."

Minutes later, I had both sons in my arms. Twins. Daniel Jerimiah and Lucas Ramere.

****

Over the next ten years, I gave dad 14 more children. Turns out multiple births are common on mum's side. We cannot work out why she did not have more children. We got married after the first two were born changing dad's last name and certificates so it could happen. We are so happy. Today we are celebrating his birthday. Sixty-four today and I have one surprise that never gets old and he will always love.

I am pregnant again.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 257 milliseconds