To Serve A Princess Ch. 04

“Queen Rosamund knew?”

“Rose was nearly fifteen when she was caught with Helda, one of the stablemaids. They were naked and kissing in the loft and didn’t have a chance to consummate their relationship before they were discovered. Helda was sent away and the queen sent Rose to St. Barberie’s Convent for a spiritual cleansing. She was gone for six months. When she returned, she promptly told her mother that she was in love with Helda and would run away if they didn’t bring her back.”

Velvet hugged herself, hearing the darkness in Gordie’s words. “And what happened?”

“They brought her back. But it was a year later and Helda had become a prostitute since the queen made sure that she couldn’t find a decent job. She had contracted syphilis and her teeth were falling out. When she figured out that Rose wasn’t going to accept her, she drowned herself in the pond.” Gordie took a moment, rubbing his chin. “It took a long time for Rose to forgive her mother and she vowed that she would never marry.”

“So why is she marrying Sir Roger?”

“The king is getting old and there are no males to succeed to the throne. So after Rose would be crowned as Queen, she would be the last of the line. Rose loves her father and promised to do this for him and since Sir Roger has raped all of the decent women in the country, he figured a 32-year old virgin with a handsome dowry would be worth getting married.”

“He doesn’t love her.” Velvet said, her voice small as sobs constricted her throat. “He’ll use her and hurt her. He’ll bring women into her house, into her bed and fuck them. He doesn’t care about her, he doesn’t love her … “

“Like you do?” Sir Gordie arose and strode over to her. “I know, love.” He pulled her into his embrace, rubbing her back as she loudly sobbed. “I have a plan.” He said softly. “But you’ll have to trust me. Could you do that?”

“I love you, Gordie! You’ve been the best friend I’ve ever had. Of course I trust you.”

“Good.” Gordie held her closer, stroking her hair. “Because love and trust will be what we need.”

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 175 milliseconds