To Thine Own Self Be True

I was the first to take a seat and he sat down right next to me. The bench was large enough to accommodate at least four people so I was a little on edge. At this point I didn't care. I wanted it to happen with him. I thought that if he didn't have something similar in mind we certainly would not have done and talked about a lot of the things that we already had. Yet I had an air of apprehension just below the surface.

It had cooled off a lot and turned into a pleasant evening. A cool breeze was coming off the ocean and I noticed it tossing his hair. I couldn't help but think.....does this guy ever have a time when he's not hot......I mean beautiful? I began to feel uneasy so I thought I should say something.

"So do you live far from here"? I asked.

"No" he said "just a few minutes away......I come here often". "In fact I walked here tonight because I like walking on the beach" he said.

He relaxed his leg and it rested against mine. My pulse spiked and my mind went into a frenzy. I wasn't sure what my stomach was doing. I was one big knot. I thought of getting up and running but I didn't. I wasn't sure if I was going to pass out or what. I felt so tired from the events of the day. These self-imposed emotional peaks and troughs were wearing on me. I just sat there....that was all I could do.

It seemed like forever until Tony broke the silence.

"Do you want me to move it?" he asked.

Without hesitation I said "No". That was all I could manage for now. I kept looking at the sand a few feet in front of us. He remained quiet too. I wanted to touch him earlier and now his leg was saying go ahead.

I raised my head and turned to look at him as I said "I like it" with a smile.

There I did it! I had to tell him how I felt.....otherwise, how would he know? That made me feel so light. That was better than going to confession.......I felt relieved.

He took a quick glance around to see if anyone on the beach was looking. There was no one in close proximity to us. He flashed that beautiful smile and leaned in a little bit. This is it I thought to myself. Before he could do anything, I moved my lips to his and kissed him. Not a long or short one........just a kiss.

As I pulled back I looked into his eyes and waited for some kind of reaction. He smiled and said "it's going to be okay." I knew then that he was going to be the one. How had I gotten so lucky?

My heart was still pounding but it was from excitement this time. Damn, he tasted as good as he looked. He took my hand and held it. I was inside that aura of his now and I liked it. We just sat there and I felt like I was on top of the world.

After a short while he broke the silence "I had seen you visit the job for a couple weeks now" he said. "But I wasn't sure if I would say anything to you." And he went quiet for a few moments.

I felt a little awkward that he had noticed me before and I had only taken notice of him today. How could I have missed him for two weeks I wondered. So what I told myself, I'm here now and that's exactly what I wanted. I just hope he's thinking the same thing. As I held his hand I felt my problem rising again.

I looked at him again and he was already fixed on me. We both had a laugh. We both knew. I was entranced just looking at him. He smiled and nodded for me to look down. When I did I noticed my problem was obvious. I looked down at him and he had a similar situation. I felt so alive. I knew we had go somewhere. This is it. It's definitely going to be him!

He tugged at my hand as he stood up and I followed him to my feet. We began walking down the beach away from the hotel and restaurant. I knew we were heading for his place. I was glad for that. Somehow a hotel room seemed so cold and impersonal. I was ready for anything and still a little scared; but I was going to do this. I wanted to do this! I just couldn't believe that it was going to be with him. I don't think I could have had it any better.

We talked as we walked. I told him about my lack of experience. He just smiled and said he had the feeling that it might be and that everything was going to be okay. I believed him. I told him how awesome he was and he returned the compliment. Wow, he thought I was awesome too! I can't help but thinking even hoping that this might lead to something. In any case I was with Mr. Perfect right now and that's all that mattered.

He unlocked the door and I followed him into the kitchen and he got two waters out of the frig and put them on the counter. I reached out and ran my fingers through his hair a couple times.........I wanted him so bad I couldn't stand it. He put his arms around my waist and moved in for the kill. His lips were so pleasing I didn't want it to stop. I ran my hands over just about every part of him. He hugged me securely with one arm as he explored me with the other. I felt like I was going to let go right then and there. He led me by the hand to the bedroom.

We did everything to each other. I had waited so long and it was so much more than I could have imagined. I didn't want this to end. I just couldn't get enough of him. I let him do anything he wanted and I loved every minute of it. And I know he did too. It was quite obvious.

We were exhausted. The moonlight lit the room as I lay next to him with one arm on his stomach as I moved my hand across his chest and nipples. I never felt anything that perfect before. Hell, the whole thing felt perfect. I just stared into his eyes as we lay there not saying anything. I hadn't a care in the world at that moment.

"Will we be able to see each other again" I asked. Damn it, there I go with my dorkiness again.....but I had to know.

He said "you don't have a choice you're going to have a hard time getting away from me."

He smiled and pulled my head on to his shoulder so our heads were touching. I loved the smell and warmth of him. His lips were inches away. He kissed me and said "let's get some rest."

"Okay" I said as I closed my eyes. "And just so you know.......I don't want to get away from you."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds