• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Reviews & Essays
  • /
  • To Touch A Man

To Touch A Man

Thinking about it seems to warm my blood some I can feel the increase in my heartbeat and the warming of my skin, finding myself licking my lips and perhaps even a "mmmm" becoming audible. Yes, I love to touch a man. His size and shape don't matter much his attitude and different levels of confidence affect me in different ways still, I love to touch a man.

Undressing a man is about as sexy a thing as I can think of. To forbid him to touch his clothing or me is very exciting. To stand behind him on a chair or couch and nuzzle in against his neck breathing deeply the aroma that makes him unique. Tasting his skin on my tongue, smelling his hair feeling him breathe, wow. Slipping my hands up under an un-tucked tee shirt running my palms along the soft skin of his tummy and across his nipples while still nuzzled in against that neck

To feel him raise his arms and reach behind him and wrap them around my head and neck and pull me closer, allowing me to travel his chest and sides with my hands then returning to those glorious nipples and teasing them to erectness. The movement of one extended finger down the center of the chest down to the waistband of his pants slowly up again I love that then finally lifting that shirt up over his arms and head and tossing it aside.

Moving around to the front of the couch or chair straddling his knees and sucking a nipple into my mouth and swirling sensations around and around it. Feeling my tongues flicker across it hardness and his heartbeat palpable as well. Kissing and licking my way down his upper body makes my mouth water even more. The combination of his taste and the feel of his tender skin is so arousing to me. Then once again that single finger finds its way to his waistband tucking just the tip beneath the cloth. Running my finger across the front of his tummy from center to hips back and forth. Feeling his skin growing warmer with my touch.

I like the way his heart beats a little harder when that button is unfastened and you slowly lower the zipper and open the flaps far to the sides. Curling my fingers through the hairs shaping this wonderful part of his body and this releases a new flood of aroma. Taking his hands and guiding him to his feet and then begin lowering his pants to the floor dragging my tongue along the flesh of his legs as I lower them to the floor, just watching his eyes I become so aroused.

Then sitting him back down and going to my knees taking off his shoes and slipping the pants off and tossing them to the side pushing against both of his knees with the backs of my hands urging them to fall far apart. Running my nails up his legs tickling the sporadic hair feeling goose bumps rise on his skin. Looking up and seeing his hard nipples and watching his stomach working harder as he breathes.

Licking behind one knee then the other while my hands gently rub the inside of his thighs. I love the inner thigh the sensations conjured from this sensitive skin is amazing, licking higher up and feeling his growing hardness brush against my face. Breathing his scent so deeply feeling my own arousal heightening.

I loved to wrap my fingers in his, entwined feeling close feeling the strength of his hands while still feeling their gentleness then reaching my arms behind him and feeling the flesh of his lower back then his ribs and hips to the front of his pelvis. I like the way my shoulders feel between his thighs. Then l sometimes lower my shoulders down and sit back up with his thighs on the tops of my shoulders so I can reach far between and behind his legs. Feeling the tender skin where his ass and thighs meet. Rubbing and massaging the tender skin of his balls feeling their heaviness in my hand, feeling his thigh muscles tighten on my shoulders.

The way that skin feels when my flat tongue slides across it the heat is amazing. Touching with my tongue as my hands touch all reachable places bringing him to the point of heavy breathing and moans as almost every part of him has been attended to.

Looking down and seeing that drop of wonderful juice on the very tip of his cock brings me even higher. Taking the tip of my finger dipping that glorious drop and rubbing it between my fingertips and watching the next drop form.

I love to taste him, breathe him, feel him, sense him know his contours and every need every like and desire intimately. I simply love to touch a man.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Reviews & Essays
  • /
  • To Touch A Man

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds