• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Horror
  • /
  • To Wake The Dead

To Wake The Dead

12

[This story is a work of fiction. All similarities are coincidental. Anyone under 18, please do not read further. Otherwise, enjoy.]

(C) Copyright 2008 M Saint

*

"Hurry, open the door!" Cried Gina. Her hands cupping herself as if it may help her to not gush urine all down her long legs. Gina stood at 6'1", her hair black, eyes brown. Thin, but a nice build. Her black skirt blew lightly in the wind.

"Okay, it's open," Replied Brett. His shorter and stocky frame of 5'11" stood at the door. His hair in a mo-hawk, green, eyes bluish gray.

Gina made a dash for the restroom. The house was pitch black, and ominously quiet. Not that it was out of the norm for any empty house to be so, but it felt much different. Neither one paid much attention. Over the course of several hours, they both have shared numerous drinks which included beer, several shots of tequila, bourbon, rum, and mixed drinks all night long.

It was a dark night, and the full moon glow shined down on the earth leaving a bluish light out of the shadows. Before Brett took a step inside the front door, he glanced across the street towards a darkened side of a neighbors house. From where he stood, he thought he could see a silhouette of someone facing him. He dismissed it as just a trick of the dark, and walked inside shutting the heavy door behind him.

Gina finished up in the restroom, and pulled up her panties before facing the mirror. Her makeup ran a bit, but otherwise didn't lose its perfection. The wind picked up outside, and the trees blew with each strong gust. The sounds of scratching began outside, but Gina figured it was the branches scratching the side of the house.

The bathroom door opened slightly, and there was a long pause. "Brett? Is that you?" She called out. Gina stood in place and waited for a reply. A few seconds passed, and Brett opened the door wide and began to sing and air guitar to a random punk tune.

"You fucking asshole!" She screamed at him, and shoved him out of the way as she headed for the bedroom.

"I'm sorry," he called out after her pacing slowly behind her.

Brett walked in behind Gina and closed the bedroom door behind them. Gina jumped onto the bed and unbuttoned her top. "How sorry are you?" She whispered seductively.

"Oh, I'm so so sorry," He muttered almost stuttering.

"Will you show me just how sorry you are?"

"Oh yes."

"Strip for me."

Brett paused, then in an awful attempt at dancing, he was stopped by Gina, as she pushed him back on the bed, and inched her way down to his shorts opening the belt. He moaned slightly. As Gina fully opened his shorts she pulled them down to his ankles and stared at his half hard erection. She brought her mouth down to it and breathed heavily on it with hot breath. He moaned some more.

"You like that?" she cooed. She unbuttoned her top all the way and dropped it to the floor. She slid her fingers into each side of her panties and inched them down off her hips until they were completely off of her body. "Do you want my pussy?"

Brett was left speechless at the site of her fully nude body pressing against him setting his dick off into a rock hard pulsing frenzy. Precum oozed a drop from the head and Gina took the tip of her tongue and licked it off making Brett's cock twitch in anticipation.

"Did you like that?" She asked Brett, and paused to hear what he would say. He didn't speak, but only smiled heavily and closed his eyes.

She opened her mouth wide and took in his cock moving her tongue around as she sucked him off. She kept a steady rhythm, and sucked his head while she cupped and massaged his balls.

"Oh yeah. Suck me hard."

Gina relaxed her jaw and opened her throat deep to receive the whole shaft as she deep throated his dick and pumped it hard as she blew him well and jerked him off waiting for him to explode in her mouth. She continued wildly and sucked more and more moving her tongue and mouth up and down and around, until he squeezed the sheets tight and released a hot thick load into her gaping mouth. It shot hard and she almost gagged on it, but took it in and swallowed every last drop.

"Delicious," she said licking her lips. "Now eat my pussy you dirty bastard," She commanded.

Brett rolled her over and relaxed in between her thighs. Spreading her lips, he wiggled his tongue and pushed deep into her hole licking up her juices. She ran her fingers through his hair, mashing his face into her wet cunt. Her other hand fingered her clitoris, and she came hard. Brett licked her clean and continued sucking her pussy. He stuck a few fingers in her and massaged her pussy while his tongue rotated, wiggled, and pressed deep into her. She screamed loud as she received several orgasms back to back.

"Suck my pussy. Suck me you fucking bastard."

Her last orgasm forced its way out so hard, she arched her back, dug her finger nails into Brett, and squeezed her thighs to almost cut off his circulation.

"Oh God, I can go for a joint," she said as she breathed heavily trying to catch her breath.

"Yeah, sounds like a plan," Brett responded regaining composure. He reached for his box. As he opened it, he pulled out a small bag filled with a few large nuggets and some good shake. "Oh fuck, no papers."

"You got a bowl?" She suggested.

"Hell yeah I do." He answered. He reached for it, pulled it out and filled the bowl with shake.

"Light it up," she said licking her lips both from anticipation and the taste of cum lingering sweetly on her lips.

Brett lit up the bowl and inhaled deeply filling his mouth with pot. He held it, then released feeling ready to choke, but did his best not to.

Gina grabbed it from him, and clicked the lighter making sure it was still lit. Brett grabbed his dick and jerked himself hard again. While Gina took slow hits from the pipe, he leaned over laying her back and pushed his cock in deep. She hardly flinched as he pumped her slow but steadily. She continued to take slow hits.

"Oh shit," she muttered. "Time for a refill." Brett didn't pay attention to her. He fucked her wet sticky cunt harder and harder. She reached in the box, and grabbed the bag of shake. She took it and filled up the bowl. It filled to the top. She lit up again and took constant, but slow hits. Brett sucked on her nipples and licked on her neck as his dick slipped inside and out making her pussy more wet and hot. Every dirty word he could think of escaped his mouth as he flipped her over, grabbed her hips and shoved himself deep into her hole from behind her. She moaned louder and louder now as he plowed, pulled her hair and screamed at her fucking her and pushing every inch of himself inside her.

Gina took another hit, as she did her best to keep herself held up. "Cum in me. Cum deep in my pussy." She planted her head into the pillow, then leaned up to take another hit.

Brett pounded hard into her, let out a loud scream and shot a thick, powerful load into her sloppy dripping cunt-hole. He stayed inside her, and Gina giggled a bit.

"Good for you?" She asked, then took another hit emptying the bowl completely. "I'm so fucking blown."

They both lay back and passed out next to each other naked. Gina's hand rest wrapped around Brett's cock and occasionally she would jerk it for a slight second. Then, it became completely quiet again.

Outside the house, the scratching returned. Moans of a darker kind were present as well. Brett kissed Gina's forehead, then got up to go to the restroom. He entered the bathroom, and stood over the toilet to take a piss. He heard a noise outside the house, but thought, "Neh," and continued. After he finished he stopped to look at himself in the mirror. He flexed his chest, and out of the corner of his eye, a shadow moved past the window. Naked, and fearless, he headed for the back-door and opened it, ready to let whoever it was have a piece of his fist. Nobody was there. As he began to turn around to head back inside, he was attacked sending him backwards onto the ground staring into the deep hollowed eyes of the dead. He tried to scream, but the creature thrust Brett's head into the ground and bit into his throat. Blood began to gush, and he twitched and tried to add pressure to his wound. It was too deep to keep in control.

Moans began to sound in the background. Brett lay on the ground unable to move, and as he took his last breath, his grip let go of his killer. Two more zombies came out of the darkness to feast on his flesh. His bloody, naked body ripped apart and plated on the cold earth strung about as a feast for the dead. His eyes lost.

Gina opened her eyes and moved her hand to touch Brett and cuddle next to him. He wasn't there, so Gina got up to check on him. Her head spinning, and her body shivering. She grabbed a robe, and put it on. Her cold nipples poking at the robe tenting it a little. She moved toward the restroom, and seen he wasn't in there. Moving towards the kitchen, the lights remained out. The back door slightly ajar added concern, and she walked slowly towards it opening it up and looking around outside to see what was going on. She looked down around the ground. There was nothing. Not Brett's body was no longer there. She looked up as she heard a noise coming from behind the garage.

"Brett? Do you need some help?" She asked calling for him.

As she called his name again, Brett's head dropped to the ground, exposing it's bloody skin and flesh. Gina screamed and turned to reenter the back door, but a moaning dark figure neared her preventing her from going back. She ran around the house, and down the block screaming for help. Screams were faintly heard in the background, and figures in the darkness looked on towards her. As she ran further down the street. she tripped and fell to the ground banging the side of her head. Gina was knocked out.

---------------------------Waking Up---------------------------

Gina woke up to gunshots. She lay on a couch as a woman, along with her little girl looked over her to make sure she was alright. Looking around, she noticed the house was dimly lit, the windows and door boarded up tight and a boy, maybe 16 or so, enter the room. His rifle propped on his shoulder, and a pistol held in the front of his pants.

"Are you okay?" He asked Gina.

"I think so." She answered, rubbing her head.

"My name is Jason." He introduced himself.

"I'm Betty." The woman said. "This here is my step-daughter, Natalie." She continued.

"Hey." Gina said. "How are you?" She tried reaching for the girls hand.

Natalie held tighter to her step-mother.

"She's just scared. We're all scared. I don't know what's happening." Betty spoke, beginning to cry.

"We'll be fine." Jason assured. The other three were too frightened to believe it.

Screams and groans were growing louder outside, and Jason held his rifle as he walked towards the front. He opened a small hole in the front of the house, and poked his rifle out taking a shot at something as screams were heard. Another blast, then silence. Another shot, and a loud pop was heard as it hit its target.

"Blew its fucking head right off!" Jason yelled in victory.

Natalie held onto Betty even tighter.

Jason spit to the floor, and closed the hole. He set the gun next to the wall, and walked towards Gina. "So, how about a little kiss for your savior?" he asked, staring sharply into her eyes.

"What?" She returned, in a serious tone.

"I am your rescuer, and I think I deserve something in return." He said, cracking his knuckles. "Or I could throw you right back out there."

"You got to be kidding me?" She said nervously.

Jason grabbed her by her robe opening it up revealing her tall naked frame. Gina smacked him in the face and he threw her onto the floor. "I guess it's out to the wolves, love!" He hissed, grabbing her around the throat.

Natalie screamed and Jason went to backhand her. He almost made contact when Gina screamed, "Okay! I'll do it. Okay."

Jason grabbed her again and drug her into the next room. He stood her up and pressed hard into her taking her robe completely off. He grabbed the pistol, and pointed it towards her head as he unfastened his belt, and dropped his pants.

Gina grabbed hold of his penis and jerked him off. He moaned a little and stared into her eyes.

"Want me to blow you?" she said sounding horny, convincing Jason.

"No. No, I don't want you biting it off." He answered. He was about to stick it inside her, when a scream outside turned his head around. Gina kneed him in the groin sending him down hard to the floor.

"Fuck!" he screamed out.

Gina ran towards the back of the house, unlocked and opened the door for escape.

Jason recollected himself and ran towards the back. Seeing the door was open, he walked out looking fast and hard in all directions. As he stood there holding his pistol out to shoot on sight, the door behind him slammed shut. The sounds of locks were heard. Jason ran towards the door, and banged on it.

On the other side of the door Gina stood and backed away before turning around towards the front room. She watched Natalie cry and squeeze Betty harder, too frightened to look up.

Gunshots were heard blasting away out the back, and screams rang as Jason became victim to the ravenous flesh eating creatures.

Holding herself to cover her nudity, Gina asked, "Do you live here?"

"No. We ran here trying to find shelter." Betty said scared, but calming herself.

Gina looked around.

"I don't know if this was his house either. This place doesn't look right for him. It's a family home, and I haven't seen any pictures with his face on them." Betty said, as she thought more.

"Stay here. I'm going to check upstairs." Gina told Betty. She headed towards the stairs and slowly walked up them keeping her eye on everything, and anything. A light glowed from underneath a door. Gina walked towards it, and opened it up. Slowly the door creaked open and in the center of the room, a corpse lay tied to the bed.

"Grotesque." Gina thought.

The body of a woman, maybe early twenties lay decaying, mouth hanging open and eyes rolled back into her skull. There were no clothes left to cover the body. Gina pulled the sheet that almost hung completely off the bed over her, covering her dead frame in respect.

As Gina turned towards the closet to search for clothing to cover her own body, a thud was heard from just inside it. Scratching and groans began. Gina turned around towards the door. As she walked through, she shut the door. She walked down the stairs to meet once again Betty and Natalie.

Betty asked, "Everything okay? Did you find any clothes?"

"Dumb question." Gina thought. "No. Can I have your shirt?" She asked, extending her hand.

Betty sat up, as Natalie let go her grip around her waist, and pulled her shirt from over her head. Her breast filling her large bra. Betty's body wasn't large, but fit. Her breast were just big enough for her body to hold.

Gina grabbed hold of the shirt and put it on. It slid down her body and felt soft to her skin. The length just reached the middle of her hips and didn't cover much of her vagina. Even though it didn't, Gina thanked her.

"You're welcome." Betty answered.

"We have to go." Gina proposed. "We have to get out of here and go somewhere a little more safe."

"Okay." Betty acknowledged.

"I'm scared." Natalie whispered to Betty.

"It's gonna be alright." Betty said, assuring her that she'd be taken care of.

"Okay, I think that the back is the only exit here. Everywhere else seems to be boarded up pretty good." Gina said, as she grabbed a poker by an unusable fireplace.

Natalie let go of Betty. "I can be tough." She said.

"I believe you can be." Gina answered, filling Natalie with courage.

"Okay. Time to go." Gina led the troop towards the back, and as they got to the door, Gina peered through a crack in the boards at the window. No sign of movement. She opened the door slowly, and they hurried out scared, but trying to be brave. They moved out the back, and around the house. Moans were heard in the distance, but not too close.

"okay, it all seems clear." Gina called. A zombie stepped out from the shadows, and lunged toward Gina. Natalie screamed. It was Jason. His eyes gray, and face bitten into as blood dripped from an open wound. His arms extended and grabbed at Gina. As Jason's corpse continued to swing and claw at her, Gina swung the iron poker and crushed his skull in, leaving a coagulated spurt of blood dribble slow out the side of his brains.

"Oh fuck!" Betty shouted. Natalie's mouth hung open and eyes wide as she witnessed the dark event.

Gina took a deep breath and said, "Okay, let's go."

The streets were lit up by the streetlights lined down the way. Gina began to run, with her breasts bouncing underneath the shirt given by Betty. Betty's breasts were bouncing hard causing her to breath heavier to catch a breath. Natalie ran with ease, but being younger, had a harder time catching a good breath.

"Over there!" Gina pointed. "The car is running." The three ran towards the powered vehicle as Gina peered inside to make sure nobody was present. Surprisingly, no one existed, and the three entered the car as fast as they could.

---------------------------5 Miles Away-----------------------------

In an RV, parked in a deserted lot, a couple lay fucking in their bed.

"Uh, uh, keep going David." The woman moaned.

David held the woman's waist from behind, and penetrated her pussy with his 9 1/2 inch cock. "Harder?" he asked.

"Oh God yeah. Fuck me harder!" she moaned.

David, being in his early twenties, had stamina, and his cock filled his forty three year old sex partner whole making her shake and cum fast, and cry out in lust for more.

"Just like that! More." She cried.

"Oh, Mrs. Tabernacle," He moaned.

"Miranda! Call me Miranda!" She cried, as David's pulsating cock filled her hole making her cum again dripping down his shaft.

Miranda Tabernacle was a woman that lived next door to him for years. After the chaos, David took the chance to finally get her into bed.

Miranda wanted the same. Now that her husband was dead, she had her chance, and slipped down to take David's cock into her mouth. She opened her mouth and bobbed up and down, slipping the skin in and out as she tasted the juices she left behind. She loved her taste, and it made her suck harder on him making his body shake.

As she continued her blow-job, David wrapped both hands around the back of her head. He pulled on her head as she stroked his cock with her mouth, building pressure in his balls. He moaned louder. "I'm gonna cum." He cried.

"Cum in my mouth." Miranda said, continuing to suck him hard.

As She kept her lips wrapped around his shaft, tasting the flesh with her tongue, David gripped the back of her neck, and shot streams of cum down her throat. She could hardly contain it all, and some dribbled from the side of her mouth. She popped his cock out of her mouth, still holding it, and licked her lips to collect every ounce of semen he left behind.

"Fuck me again, baby." She whispered.

David became hard again and plunged his long love stick inside Miranda's super wet hole filling her with joy at each stroke. David pumped her fast and hard taking deep, steady breath's and keeping a good pace. Miranda's body shuddered as she came. As David thrust harder, Miranda came again.

"You like it when I fuck your pussy, baby? You like my big hard dick filling you up and making you cum?" He said, talking dirty as he banged her cunt with might.

"Yeah, baby. Fill me up. Fill my pussy, baby. Fuck me harder." She begged.

David popped his dick out of her waiting hole, and pushed it next to her to tease. She moaned, and he slid it back inside her making the feeling so unbearable she came hard and bit his lower lip with ecstasy.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Horror
  • /
  • To Wake The Dead

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 141 milliseconds