• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • To Walk a Mile
  • /
  • Page ⁨29⁩

To Walk a Mile

They made the rounds of handshakes, hugs, and kisses with the rest of their friends.

Finally Ed was settled on a loveseat under the cabana awning with Grace sipping cool and sweet sangrias while they watched the kids play, supervised by Rachel, Zoe, and Sophia. They were surrounded by their extended family. He thought back to the days when it was just Shirley, Grace, and him and realized how much happier he and Grace were now.

Back then he'd been excited about graduating and starting his new job with Mr. Drakos, hoping he'd make enough to support Grace going back to school. He had never expected all this!

Most of all he hadn't dared believe Grace would ever love him as much as he loved her. He certainly never expected to fall in love with Rachel and the others. He realized just how far he'd come. From the lonely boy who lost the love of the one person who meant the most to him to the man, loved so much by so many. A tear escaped and ran down his cheek and Grace caught the motion.

"What's wrong?" she asked in concern as she gently wiped it away.

He looked to her and smiled. "Nothing. Absolutely nothing. I don't think I've ever been happier! How did all this happen?"

Grace snuggled in against him and smiled up at his look of wonder. "Because you're a good man Ed, a generous and exciting lover, and a great father. And you didn't need an example of how to be a good dad. You set the standard. Other dads need to walk a mile in your shoes."

Ed heard her words and saw her conviction but he still didn't really understand.

But that was ok. He knew Grace would help him understand and as long as he had her love everything else was a bonus.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • To Walk a Mile
  • /
  • Page ⁨29⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds