• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • To Watch From Afar...

To Watch From Afar...

She walks into the room and is pleasantly surprised by you. She had only heard about your personality and your ability to stay hard for hours. What a bunch of crap that must be, she thought to herself as she smiled at the thought. You are tall, dark hair, dark eyes, very handsome – those things she forgot to mention in e-mails and chat windows.

See, what happened was she got an e-mail from a woman in another state not too long ago. This woman had asked for her to please a man in the area, plain and simple. She wanted his cock inside a warm, wet mouth. You have to admit that is not a request you get too often. At least it is not something you hear from another woman, anyway. It sounded exciting, it sounded naughty, it sounded safe, and so the answer was yes. Now, here she was with a tall, dark and handsome man that knew his cock was about to be sucked.

It had been a long drive to get to the place that you were meeting. She really had to freshen up and asked you to use the restroom. The woman from the other state had arranged the hotel room also. She must really have wanted this to occur. When she left the restroom, she found you lying on the bed in boxers. You look so handsome on the bed and knowing the purpose of the visit; she walked over to the bed and promptly started to stroke your cock. She even slid her hands up the leg of your boxers so she could feel that cock harden in her hand, skin to skin. Man, does it harden too.

She wastes no time as she undresses you, so she can see that hard cock standing at full attention. You look extremely sexy like that, she thinks as she kneels down to slide that cock in her mouth. The feel of your hard cock against her tongue is amazing and her pussy starts to get wet. She enjoys the way that you react to her mouth and it is obvious that she loves to suck cock. She even tells you so, if I recall. You have told me in the past that a good cock sucking occurs when a woman really enjoys the act. She is one of those women. She removes her top for you so you can see her beautiful tits. She goes back to sucking your cock as her nipples harden. I can picture you looking down and watching as your cock disappears into her welcome mouth. I can picture the look on your face and your hands on the back of her head.

She asks you if you want anything else. She wants to know if you would to have a nice wet pussy on that hard cock. What you really want is to see her play with her pussy actually. She jumps off the bed and pulls off her shorts. There is nothing underneath them. She lies back on the bed and slides her fingers into her pussy. You love to watch a woman finger fuck their pussy. The room fills with the smell of wet as her head rolls back and her fingers continue to dance across her clit. The sound of wet also fills the room and you slowly stroke your cock as you enjoy the picture.

She turns and takes your cock into her mouth again. The intensity that she shows is a huge turn on and you are about to explode in her mouth. She looks up at you with pure lust in her eyes and that is all it takes to send you over the edge. You cum as she swallows every last drop of your sweet, sticky cum. What a naughty girl. She leaves the room again to freshen up and returns to see that your cock is still hard as a rock. Had she not just had a mouthful of your cum, she wouldn't believe it. Now she knows that she wants to ride your cock.

She asks again if you want anything else, do you want more? If she knew you as well as I did, she would find that a funny question. You ALWAYS want more and can take more. She leans forward and slides your nice hard cock back into her mouth again. The way your body reacts is absolutely amazing. You want to see her play with that pussy again and she obliges. This time you stroke your cock with more intensity as you watch her play. You kneel down and blow warm breath across her pussy even and lick it for her. The feel of her pussy against your tongue makes your cock drool cum it turns you on so much.

This time you cum because of your hand stroking it up and down. She moves to try to get as much of your cum as possible across her face and tits. The cum is so warm and sticky, it exudes sex and makes her cum by that simple act. Unfortunately, she has to leave already. She has some things to tend to before getting back home and wishes she didn't have to go. She cleans up and apologizes for running off so quickly. She does hope you enjoyed your present and the kiss you give her as she leaves tells her you did. You try to call the woman in the other state and give her the details about what happened. You do hope that she has another pair of panties because you know that it will make her soaking wet.

You get a voicemail and don't leave a message. It is better to let her see that you called and wonder. You clean up and head home to get some sleep. You are sure that you will dream about the cock sucking, the entire scene and especially about telling the woman in the other state all the details. As you put your head on your pillow, you can picture wet pussy; pink, wet pussy. You know that the woman in the other state will have an extremely pink, wet pussy when you tell her what happened in the hotel room later today, detail, by detail, by detail….

C K & L

The woman in the other state

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • To Watch From Afar...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 395 milliseconds