Today at the Bookstore

A shadow fell in front of me. Jack had finally left his position of leaning against the wall, observing us in profile. He had opened his pants sometime, and he stroked his cock with one hand. It was heavy and hard and angry purple and red. His free hand grabbed a handful of my hair, pulling me forward until my upper body was nearly flat against the countertop.

"Let me at that mouth, you little slut," he snarled. I struggled against his grip, and he slapped me across the face with his cock. He put both hands on top of my head, guiding my mouth onto his cock.

Ethan never paused or wavered as he fucked me.

Jack's hands stayed heavy on my head as he thrust into my mouth. He hissed. "Such a hot little mouth," he told me, one hand again taking a handful of hair to yank. "Show me what it's for, slut."

I did my best to suck him, flicking my tongue over the head of his cock. I reached out to take the rest of him in my hand but couldn't keep my balance. I finally gave up, my hands on the countertop beneath me to maintain some stability, while the cock in my pussy and the cock in my mouth fucked me back and forth between them. Greedy hands pinched and slapped my body, spanked my ass, pulled on my nipples, jerked on my hair. I was half out of my mind with the sensations, the fullness, the overwhelming pleasure and the sharp sting of the pain. I was sobbing around Jack's cock, and he didn't care.

Ethan's hand snaked around my hip and began to rub my clit. I screamed around Jack's cock, my hips jerking out of rhythm. Jack grunted.

"Make some more noise, slut," he commanded, reaching down to twist a nipple sharply. I cried out again, and he thrust harder. He kept twisting, first one direction, then the other, pulling painfully on my nipple, even as Ethan continued to rub my clit. I whimpered and moaned and screamed, each sound vibrating into Jack's cock. I would have been tossing my head back and forth if Jack weren't so inexorable in using my mouth like a cunt.

Ethan's hand fell sharply on my ass, and that was it. I was cumming, cumming harder and more furiously than I ever had before. I shrieked and twisted and sobbed, and neither man slowed down in his assault of my body. If anything, Jack's twisting of my nipples became rougher, Ethan's fingers on my clit pressed harder. The grip on my hair tightened, Jack utilizing it as a handle to keep my head still even as I writhed, and Ethan's grip on my hip tightened until I was sure it would be bruised. I rode out the wave of my orgasm and, as my body finally seemed to stop convulsing, it was Ethan's turn. He cried out sharply, yanking my body hard against his once, twice, three times before I felt him twitching and jerking inside me. He finally lost his rhythm as he exploded inside me. He sagged heavily against the counter, still hard inside me, as he caught his breath.

Jack sped up. My mouth was raw and sore, but he didn't care. I could feel from the pulse of him that he was close to his own climax, and I sucked harder, rubbed him more with my tongue the best I could manage. Only moments later, the hand in my hair ripped me off of his cock and lifted my face. Jack's other hand grabbed his cock just in time for it to spurt his cum. He shot it primarily onto my breasts and my tortured nipples, but he made sure more than a few streams landed on my face, down my neck. I was entirely too weak to fight it. When he was done, my body hung limply from his grip in my hair, my hands barely holding myself steady on the counter, my pussy still impaled by Ethan's half-hard cock.

Jack wiped the last drop of cum from the tip of his cock on my cheek. He patted me on top of the head.

"Good girl."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 58 milliseconds