Tom & Roxanne

The light had broken the darkness under the material, lighting up their shaved pussies. I looked around and noticed that other people had noticed also. I felt my dick starting to harden as I walked up to the girls; I leaned over and told Val how much she was on display. I heard her suck her breath in; she smiled and winked at me. Val then leaned over to tell Roxanne, as she leaned over she opened her legs a couple of inches more. As she told Roxanne, her eyes opened a bit and she closed her legs a bit, then Val said something else to her and she opened her legs back up.

After the sun quit shining between their legs, Val asked me to dance. We all went inside and danced for a while. We went back outside to rest, I placed Valerie against the rail and stood in front of her, and then I hugged and kissed her. She asked what that was all for. I told her that I wanted to thank her for coming out of her slump and living out my fantasies. She said, “Thank you darling. For letting me cut loose and have fun. You weren’t the only one with fantasies but I was afraid to let go. I was afraid you might get mad if I turned into a little slut and had sex with another man.” I told her I loved her and not to worry no more, every thing was fine with me. Then I asked her, “How would you like to have sex with three or four men at once.”

Val said that she would like that, but now days it wasn’t the safest thing to do. I told her she was right. Then I kissed her again and reached down and unbuttoned two buttons at the bottom of her dress. I asked to walk across the patio and back for me. The dress did split but still didn’t show much so when she got back, I unbuttoned one more from the bottom and two at the top. You could now see the insides of her breast but still no nipple. She asked if I was going to completely unbutton the dress and I said I didn’t know yet, it was still early. About this time Tom and Roxanne had walked up and saw Val’s unbuttoned dress Roxanne said cool idea and started to unbutton a couple buttons from the bottom, then she unbuttoned two on top but had to rebutton one because her nipples came into view. Roxanne’s buttons were spaced further apart then the buttons on Val’s dress.

Tom wanted to dance with Val for a while, so we went inside to dance. After a couple dances a slow dance came up. I put my arms around Roxanne, and then started to rub my hand up and down her back. I then slowly reached down and cupped her ass. She grabbed my ass pulled me towards her; I bent over and gave her a kiss. As I kissed her I slowly reached under the dress and cupped her bare ass, she didn’t seem to mind one little bit, she just kissed me harder and put her tongue in my mouth.

I looked over at Tom across the floor; he was doing the same thing to my wife. After the dance we all went outside to get some fresh air. Val leaned against the rail and unbuttoned one more button from the bottom and two at top. The dress was now open to about her belly button, and only four buttons were still buttoned. Roxanne also undone one button on top and one at the bottom, she now had only three buttons left. I turned Val towards the rail reached around her and played with her tits couple of minutes. Her nipples were already erect and hard.

I then reach down and up a finger in her already wet pussy. I asked her if she was ready to leave, she said she was but first she wanted to go walk on the beach in the moonlight. We walked out of the bar tits practically hanging out and pussy flashing with almost every step taken. We walked directly to the beach, as we walked the path to the waters edge, Val and Roxanne finished unbuttoning the dresses. The wind kept the light material blown back, completely exposing the front of their bodies as we walked along the waters edge.

Occasionally we past another couple but neither girl wanted to cover up. Then Val removed her dress, gave it to me to hold, laid on her back in the sand and told me to fuck her. Roxanne didn’t want to get sandy so she got on her knees and told Tom she wanted it doggy-style. After Tom and I shot our load in the girls, I brushed Val’s back off and gave her dress back to her, she put it on and only buttoned one button near her waist to hold it together. Roxanne left hers unbuttoned until we reached the bar then she also only hooked one button. We drove down to the nude beach and went skinny-dipping at night and had more sex on the beach before we rode nude back to the campsite. No one was around so ran nude to our campers and went to bed.

- DAY SEVEN – FRIDAY -

It rained almost all day Friday, so played cards and were half-naked or totally naked most of the day. The girls only did one exhibitionist thing that day. Val decided to go up to the campground store and get some bread and cold cuts for sandwiches. She only had her little yellow bikini bottom on, so she grabbed and old white t-shirt to put on. I told her that she ought to walk to the store in the rain getting soaking in the process wet and go inside the store. Roxanne said that she would love to see the guy’s reaction to her coming in wearing a wet t-shirt, and being thin, her tits would be on almost total display.

Val asked Roxanne to come with her; she said that two wet shirts would be more fun than one. I quickly reached in my suitcase and pulled out an old thin man’s undershirt and tossed it to her. (Val use to wear these old shirts braless a lot years ago, she looked good braless in them and she knew it. I love how sexy a woman looks braless in a man’s tank top undershirt.) Roxanne was wearing just a pair of black bikini underwear. When she put the shirt on it came about 2-inches short of covering up her ass. Tom and I both told her how sexy she looked and told her to go just like that. She didn’t even hesitate about the underwear hanging out. Both girls grabbed a cap to wear, to try and keep their hair in place.

They came back about 45-minutes later. They hadn’t meant to be gone so long, but a different man was there at the store. He was about 25 and cute. There was nobody else in the store so they just stayed and talked while he kept looking at their wet shirts. Roxanne said that Valerie finally asked him if he was enjoying looking at her tits. Val said it was so funny; she the guy blushed and said that he was sorry but just couldn’t help it. Then Roxanne said that Val told him that it was OK to look that she didn’t mind and that in fact, she enjoyed showing off her tits. Then Roxanne said the guy looked surprised and said “Really” and that Val said “Yea! I enjoy it.” Then Val said, “That’s when I lifted my shirt and flashed him my bare tits.” We all laughed at that. Then Roxanne said that when Val lowered her shirt, she raised hers and told the guy that he could look at her too. Val said that she was just about ready to take off everything and really give the guy a show, when a car pulled up out front, so they told the guy bye and left.

Roxanne said that showing off for someone personally like that had made her horny again, and that she wanted to be screwed by both of us at the same time again. Val told her to go ahead and that she would do us both later. Roxanne had already taken off her wet clothes and was now getting into bed with Tom and I when Val said to hold up for a minute. Val ran naked to the truck and brought back the dildo. Then she asked Roxanne how she would like to try three at a time. Of course Roxanne was willing. Valerie used the dildo in her pussy, Tom fucked her in the ass, and she took me in her mouth. She preformed like a champion. She claimed that that was the most intense thing that she had ever felt and Valerie was going to enjoy it a lot.

A couple hours after lunch, Valerie got her turn at having all three holes filled at once. Val said she had a multiple orgasm; she came four or five times in about a minute, this had never happen to her before and she said she thought for a second she was going to pass out. We all fell asleep for a couple of hours on top of each other.

- DAY EIGHT - SATURDAY -

Today is the last date we have together before we head home tomorrow. Since it is Saturday we think the nude beach will be more crowded so we leave a little earlier. We were right there are already twice as many people there and it is still only 9am. Val and Roxanne wore only their big arm holed tank tops to the beach and in half a second they are naked. We get our blankets and cooler in place then get in the water. The first thing the girls do are to grab our cocks and get them hard so we can fuck them in the water in plane view of a hundred people.

I’m sure it was obvious to anyone looking at us as to what we were doing, but since we were standing almost chest deep in water, they couldn’t see anything. Val was facing me, with her arms around my neck and leaning back a little. She also had her legs wrapped tightly around my waist, while I had my cock embedded deep in her pussy. I came in a few minutes and we headed for the blankets to lie down. I notice when my dick came out of the water that I was still semi-hard, but I didn’t care. Val noticed and said that it was about time that the women on the beach had something to look at.

Val and I lotioned down each other and I noticed she spent extra time on my cock and balls, which I didn’t mind. Roxanne had already put lotion on Tom and now he was putting some on her, but he had stopped and was now fingerfucking her. Roxanne had her knees in the air and legs spread wide. There were two guys walking by and stopped about 20ft in front of Roxanne watching as Tom fingerfucked her. Roxanne noticed the men and smiled at them while they watched. She quickly came and lowered her legs as she recovered her breath. She told us that having two strange men watching really sent her over the edge.

A couple hours later there must have been three hundred naked people on that beach. Val started playing with my dick again and had I fully erect in a couple minutes. Then she climbed over me and lowered herself over my cock. She said that she wanted to fuck me in front of everybody and that she wanted everybody to watch. I reached up and cupped her tits as she raised and lowered herself on my ever-hardening cock. Tom was rubbing his wife’s tits, as she played with his growing dick as they watched. Val was looking around and said that at least 50 people were now watching her ride me. In a couple of minutes Val came with a very vocal groan. She collapsed on top of me then rolled to one side. I asked her what about me, are you going to finish me off, then Roxanne said she would be willing to help, Val told her to go ahead.

Roxanne got over me and lowered herself onto my dick, once she started bouncing, she told me to grab her tits and for Tom to stand up and put his cock in her mouth. We all came about the same time, and then everybody grabbed our stuff and left the beach, before some one called the cops. We got dressed on the way back to the campground; the girls got their little bikinis back on and went to the pool. Tom and I unloaded his van then joined the girls. I decided to try something new I decided to wear a pair of black men’s bikini underwear to the pool, instead of my swim trunks. Val and Roxanne liked them and asked why I hadn’t worn them early. I told them that I just hadn’t thought about it. That afternoon the gals cleaned their new dresses as best they could so they could wear them out again tonight.

We went to a different bar that night and did the about the same as we had done the night before except that the girls swapped dresses and that when we walked in the dance club some of the buttons were already undone. The girls actually danced with other guys that night and being half naked the guys were playing with their tits and pussies all night. When we finally decided to leave Valerie danced one last dance with me but not before completely unbuttoning the dress, as I danced with her I had the back of her dress up around her waist totally baring her ass. Val said she was extremely horny and was about to fuck in the middle of the dance floor unless we left real soon. We got to Tom’s van and both girls were carrying their dresses. We both had sex inside the van before we left the parking lot. Val told me on the way to the campground that about a dozen guys had wanted to have sex with her that night and a couple even offered her money. She of course turn them down but she said that the idea of men still wanting her and even offering her money, made her fill real good about herself. (Which was the true meaning I took this vacation. All else that happen was just icing on the cake.)

- DAY NINE - SUNDAY -

The next morning we swapped addresses and phone numbers so we could keep in touch and even get together again sometime. Val talks to Roxanne at least once a week and we are planning to meet at a motel about halfway between us in a couple of weeks. We both are planning to bring cameras and videos cameras along this time. Neither of us brought cameras on our vacation. We are planning to get so really erotic pictures.

Valerie left wearing one of her short cotton dresses, but removed it a few miles down the road. She wanted to be naked until we got home, because she wouldn’t get to many more chances once we got home. Tom said that Roxanne decided that she wanted ride home topless and that she never covered up until they pulled onto the street to their house.

Tom says that Roxanne is a completely changed women, she hardly wears underwear anymore and has bought a few more revealing outfits to wear when they go out. She now has no qualms about wearing thin shirts braless in public, and has ever raised her shirt and flashed a few people already. And that she had actually when out on her own and bought a couple sex toys. Tom said she loves to have her 10-inch vibrator in her pussy and a 6-incher in here ass while she sucks him off.

I told him that was Val was also much happier now a days and was now wanting sex almost every night. And that she had also gotten back into wearing revealing cloths again, and that she hardly ever wears underwear anymore. (Which I love) So apparently this vacation ended up loosening up two women and helping two marriages. Sounds like a win-win situation.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Tom & Roxanne
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds