Tom and Sarah Pt. 03

He took Kathy in his arms, kissed her everywhere, her mouth, nipples, bellybutton and finger fucked her for a little while. He then made her go to her knees in front of him, and suck his cock. When his cock expanded, Kathy was so enthralled by its size she was moaning and whimpering, looking at Masters eyes from underneath him, in an attitude of total submission. From where I was, I could see her pussy glistening, her juices running down her pussy. Master then took her in his arms and turned her around on her feet and hands. He positioned himself and trusted his cock in her. She came almost instantaneously yelping like a little dog. Master fucked her and she came twice more in minutes while he spanked her slightly.

Mark had stopped playing with us and was subjugated by the spectacle of his wife surrendering completely, His cock was so hard, he could not help stroking himself. Master nodded to him to come to him. He made him kneel next to his wife, put some lube on his ass, and finger fucked him to rub the lube in his ass while he was taking Kathy for the 4th time. Then it was his turn to cum under Master's power. Master turned him around and made him suck his cock. He fucked his throat with Mark gagging. Master came quickly in his mouth and Mark did his very best to swallow all his cum.

Then Master took Mark, calling him names, female names that is and Mark, came like his wife, crying and yelping.

They both had been thoroughly humiliated in front of Sarah and me and could not help wanting more. And more they got, as we did too. We were 4 total sluts to him, competing and begging for his attention. And we all had one of the greatest afternoons in our lives. After dinner we all went to bed early as we were very tired, each in our own room. In the morning, Mark and Kathy had to leave relatively early, but they came to our room, to say good bye. They begged Master for his address, e-mail address and phone number and permission to come and see him as they lived only about 1 and 1/2 hour away and swore to be completely faithful to him and to be his forever.

We did not leave until later in the afternoon but early enough to be back in time for Terri to drop the children at our home. Master drove us back home and dropped us there as well. When we got in, after the children welcomed us loudly, Terri led us to the living room, and started bombarding us with questions. "Mark and Lizzie told me their new uncle Jay sleeps at your home and even sleep in your bed with you, is it true? What's going on? Tell me." After a while, we could not deny anything any more. And we had to confess. We told her exactly what happened and that we were so happy to have him as our Master. She could not believe what we told her. But slowly, she came to realize it was the truth. Her cheeks became flush with excitement and she looked at us, nodding in understanding. After talking about it for an hour, she left and and told Sarah, she would call her back next morning after sleeping on it.

Terri was Sarah younger sister, a couple of years younger actually and she had always looked up to Sarah who was a role model for her. She was 39 now, and had a difficult period in her late teens, early 20s, when she experimented with drugs and not so good boy friends. After that, she had a knack at finding loser boy friends and even had a short lived marriage when she was 28, that lasted hardly 6 months. She had no children of her own and loved to babysit for us. She had calmed down completely by now and did not seem too interested in men anymore. As far as we knew (she confided to Sarah), she did not have a boy friend for over a year. She was a very sweet woman and the children loved her. She was also very pretty, not quite as much as Sarah, but very attractive in a different style

I had not left for work yet when she called Sarah back. She had slept on it (poorly) and had come to the conclusion, she wanted Master, she needed him so bad, she begged Sarah to tell Master about her. She confessed she had fantasized about it, since the first time she laid eyes on him. She knew the truth before we even told her, just looking at us.

JJ

I called Sarah in the afternoon of Monday to check on her and Tom. These two were becoming very important to me. I have had, over the years many sub/slaves, and still had a few, but Tom and Sarah were more that sex toys for me, I genuinely loved them like they loved me. Not in the way most people understand love. They needed me so much, I was everything to them and they meant a lot to me.

She quickly turned the conversation to Terri and told me what Terri had told her, that she wanted to belong to me, like she and Tom belonged to me.

So, I told her to take the children to their grandmother, Sarah's and Terri's mother, who lived with Terri, and drive Terri back with them to come to their home, this same evening and we would have dinner together. Sarah had prepared an excellent beef casserole with carrots and mushrooms that we ate with a good red wine and an key lime pie for dessert.

I watched Terri during dinner and I could see she was very nervous. I started asking her questions with the dessert and she answered, blushing, in front of the 3 of us. She had not had a boy friend in the last 12 months, so she had been celibate. She masturbated about twice a week either with her fingers or sometimes a dildo. She liked oral sex, more receiving than giving. She did not like anal sex. She never had sex with another woman. She never had group sex or threesomes. She never had sex where she was a submissive or a dominant, only vanilla. But she more and more had craving for submissiveness and fantasized it with me since the first time we met.

I explained to her that being my slave, she would have to obey all my commands and she would truly belong to me, however embarrassing, humiliating or painful it might be. She nodded in agreement and pledged she would be my slut, my whore, my slave without any second thought whatsoever. I assured her that in return, she would experience sexual pleasure she never could imagine possible.

I then asked Sarah and Tom to undress her for me. Sarah pulled her tank top over her head and unhooked her bra that fell on the floor. I instructed Tom to suck on her nipples, that became very hard and erect. I then told Sarah to unhook her skirt and take it off. Terry was left only with her panties. I took her hand and pulled her to me. I lowered her panties to her knees, my hand playing with her labia, and rubbing her clit.

I told Tom and Sarah to leave the room for a moment. I inserted 2 fingers in Terri's cunt and fingerfucked her looking straight into her eyes. She started moaning and was about to cum when I stopped and left her on the edge. I told her to fuck my fingers. Her hips moved back and forth, grinding my fingers, her moaning very loud now. I told her to cum and she did cum hard with inarticulate cries. She was so wet and her juices flew freely from her pussy, not squirting but close. I gave her a French kiss and she sucked my tongue like it was a piece of candy. I then, bent her over the table, and took her, fucking her hard, my cock in her pussy to the hilt. It took her only a few stoke to beg to be allowed to cum. I denied her a few times before saying she could. She came screaming so loudly that Tom and Sarah came down from the bedroom to check on what was happening.

Now that they were back with us, I wanted to test her and their total obedience. I told them to get naked and sit next to each other on the couch. I ordered Terri on her all four and suck Tom's cock. She did without hesitation. I let her suck him a little while, then I told her to lick Sarah's pussy. She did again without hesitation. Sarah blushed to a crimson color, but she became quickly very agitated, grinding her pussy on her sister's mouth. "Make Sarah cum, my little slut." Sarah, hearing this, came immediately, moaning and holding her sister's head in position. She then started to sob, realizing what she just did. "It's OK, my darling, I wanted this. I want you to enjoy each other completely from now on. No shame. It's all for your mutual pleasure and for mine." I kissed her face, her mouth, her neck to comfort her. "Now, Terri, suck Tom again, make him cum and swallow." She took Tom's in her mouth, licked his cock head, stroke his shaft, suck on the head. Tom came in his sister in law mouth, grunting loud.. I then pulled Terry over me, having her straddle me. I penetrated her and she came again very quickly. The atmosphere was so sexually charged that they could have cum many times more.

Tom

What were we getting into now. Incest? For Sarah and Terri, it was. For me, of course, I must admit I had fantasized about Terri a few times and even about the 3 of us together, but in my fantasies, I was the male and Sarah and her sister were my 2 females without getting involved with each other. It was a quite different proposition with us 3 belonging to Master. I could not wait to speak with Sarah about this new situation. But I knew in advance, that what Master wanted, it would be the way it would be. We just could not refuse him anything. We totally belonged to him. Body, soul and all the rest of it.

"So, I asked Sarah, is there a problem for you to have sex with Terri, she is your sister, after all." "You know she said, we are both adults and I just don't think about her as being my sister. She is a woman to me and I to her. We both belong to Master and whatever he wants, I do. It's as simple as that." The situation was clear to me now, no complication, whatever Master wanted, that was it.

This conversation had aroused me and I was hard in our bed and wanted Sarah. I started caressing her but she quickly put an end to it. "I belong to Master, We did not get his permission for sex, so there will be no sex tonight."

I the next few days, we did not see Master as he was away on business and it started to be hard without him. We were so much his property, we missed him after 24 hours. He came back the third day and called to invite himself for dinner and to get Terri as well.

After dinner, it was late enough for the children to be asleep. We went to the living room. Master ordered all 3 of us to get naked. He made Terri lay down on the floor and made me get down and eat her pussy. He made Sarah sit on his laps. Kissing her neck and mouth, he started fingering her. She soon had her legs wide open for him, moaning and begging. Terri, too was soon moaning, she was drenched and begging Master to let her cum, but he told me to keep her on edge. Finally he told both women on their all four side by side. He got naked himself, knelt behind them and took them one after the other, but not long enough to make them cum. They were both panting hard, moaning, begging for release. Then he took Terri long enough and she came screaming on his cock.

He put Sarah on her back, covered her and fucked her hard. She came screaming and crying, her head thrown back, her eyes shut. I was watching intently and got so hard, it was unbearable. And I came all by myself, not even touching myself, spurting cum all over.

Then Master, turned me around and took my ass hard and fast and he came in me, filling me with his cum.

So, now we were 3 of us sharing Master whom we belong to, but it stayed in the family Sarah an I loved him just as much, maybe even more now. And Terri loved him as much as we did. It was enough to watch her looking at Master to know it. It was pure adulation. She had never known sexual pleasure in all her life of this intensity, just like Sarah an me. But for all 3 of us, it went far beyond sexual pleasure, it was the pleasure and deep satisfaction to be owned.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds