Tom & Sue & John & Debbie Ch. 06

"John rapidly stroked his cock in and out of my pussy hitting my 'G' and 'Deep-spot' with each powerful plunge. My 36D's were hang'n and flop'n as they danced to the tune of John's thrusts.

"John's cock swelled and throbbed, his balls bang'n against my ass while he grunted louder and louder as he continued rapidly ramming his cock deep inside my pussy.

"Steve and John had wedged Sally and me against the bed and pumped our pussies so hard and fast we both gave off 'pussy farts.' I clutched the hotel's bed sheets in my hands as John continued pounding my pussy.

"I glanced over at Sally. Her facial expression had changed—her mouth partly open, her eyes dilated, her breathing was short gasping breaths, her tits were swaying and bouncing while Steve played with her clit as he continued fucking his fiancée with everything he had—giving Sally the full length of his cock with every plunge.

"Sally was moaning and uttered, 'Steve... Don't quit... Harder... Ohhh... I'm cumming,' as she quivered and trembled, collapsing face down on the bed while Steve continued thrusting her pussy faster and faster.

"John's cock throbbed and pulsated—his balls tight in his sack—his grunting became louder and louder as he muttered, 'I'm about to get my rocks.'

"I cried out, 'Babe, don't cum yet—I'm not there,' as John's cock stiffened, releasing his sperm deep inside my pussy. John continued pumping my pussy, emptying his cum until his cock went limp, dripping cum on my ass while a few globs of sperm slid slowly down my thigh toward the floor.

"I was in agony, 'No, don't stop,' when Steve yelled, 'Move over John—let me finish off Baby Sis with my hard cock.'

"Steve moved quickly in position behind me while John slumped down on the bed next to Sally.

"Steve rammed his cock into my cum-filled pussy—feeling John's cum against his cock as he plunged his cock faster and deeper into my pussy while reaching around and playing with my clit.

"Steve grunted and moaned louder and louder. I could feel his cock throbbing and pulsing while he rapidly thrust his cock in and out of my pussy like a jackhammer pounding away against the concrete pavement—striking my G-spot while my tits were swinging side to side.

"I cried out 'Oh fuck... Don't quit... Harder,' as Steve pounded my pussy while his fingers were gently rubbing my clit side to side—teasing my clit as if it were delicate petals of a flower. My G-spot danced, my clit was throbbing as Steve continued to fuck me faster, harder and deeper, while I pushed my ass back into him, meeting each of his powerful thrusts. His balls were tightening in his sack as they banged against my ass, his hands were now clutching my waist as he pulled me back into him while he continued pile driving his cock rapidly into my pussy, pleasuring my G-spot with every deep thrust. Steve groaned as he uttered a low mournful sound, 'I'm almost there Baby Sis.'

"My legs quivered—my breathing irregular. An intense pulsating feeling in my pussy quickly spread throughout my body as I cried out,"Oh... Oh... Steve... I'm gonna cum... OHH," as Steve's cock pleasured me with another orgasm, rocking my body like fireworks on the fourth of July!

"Steve muttered, 'Oh fuck, Baby Sis, ahhh fuck.' I felt his cock harden as his cum pumped up his throbbing cock, his nuts tight, his cock completely buried inside my pussy throbbing, pulsing, twitching as his cock released a series of fast, hot liquid spurts along my pussy's walls, ejaculating four or five times deep inside my pussy. His pool of fresh warm semen mingling with my juices and John's cum deep inside my womb.

"Steve's cock remained hard, buried deep inside my pussy as he emptied his last drop of sperm, the feeling of being full of love juices quickly started another orgasm. My body shook with spasms, my pussy muscles clamped down with such intensity on his cock, that it held his cock captive, as I cried out, 'Hold it deep... Hold it deep... I'm about to cum again.' I pushed back into his cock and swirled my hips, grinding on his cock faster and faster until the spasms exploded like a giant sneeze as the sudden sensation left my body. I gasped a soothing sigh, "Ohh... Ohh... Ohh," and my pussy released his cock from captivity, while I wilted face down on the bed, exhausted and unable to speak, my legs still quivering, wedged against the corner of the mattress.

"Steve withdrew his limp cock, dripping cum down my thighs as he collapsed face down on top of me, barely breathing, as both Steve and John's cum oozed out of my pussy and down my thighs like a flowing mountain stream. I'd never had so much cum in my pussy before!

"I guess it was a few minutes later when we all breathed a deep sigh and got ready for 'round three!'"

I laughed, "Holy shit, Debbie—I can't believe y'all!"'

Debbie laughed, "Hey, I finally got to fuck a quarterback! There's more—I'll tell you about it when we get home!

Debbie continued, "What do you all have planned for today?"

I replied, "I'll let you know later," and we hung up.

Tom came out of the shower and ask, "Who called?"

I grinned, "Debbie—they switched last night!"

Tom laughing, "Shit, I knew they were going to switch—too much booze, and I could tell John had 'the hots' for Sally. I saw that one coming."

I laughed, "Better Sally than me! Don't you agree? Let's talk a minute."

Tom looked puzzled, and I asked. "Why didn't you tell me about Angie?"

Tom replied, "Angie was way before your time—right after Mary Ann broke up with me. What's the problem?"

I replied, "You told Mom there was only one girl you made love to the first night before we went out."

Tom replied, "Yep, I said that all right—what was I going to say, I've screwed girls all over State's campus when I'm trying to take you out, and your Mom was already against us going out?"

I said, "Just be honest with me—that's all I am asking."

Tom said, "I have been—since we've been going out, I haven't even thought about another girl—I'm not like John. Go ahead ask Angie, Jamie, John, and the others."

I grinned at him and said, "I'm not Sally and Debbie, either—I have who I want and never want to lose him, as long as he doesn't cheat on me."

Tom smiled, "No worries there—I don't intend to ever cheat on you. I have a good thing and damn sure don't want to mess it up for a fling.

"You've been special to me since our first date—remember what I told you at the lake? 'You had nothing to worry about' when you asked me about Mary Ann? How about the card I gave you our first night at the motel, 'You mean the world to me.' I hand wrote that card—from my heart!

"There's always been something special about you that has separated you from Mary Ann and Angie.

"I love your personality, sense of humor, your work ethic—hell, it's just like mine. You won't settle for anything but the best. We're so much alike in so many ways and it doesn't hurt that your awful good looking—I guess in a nutshell that's why I love you so much!"

I smiled, "Why don't we make love this morning before we go to breakfast?" I pulled back the sheets, exposing my naked body—inviting Tom to join me back in bed.

Tom got back in bed and we made love one more time in New Orleans. The old fashioned way—'missionary'—while we kissed and held each other tight.

Tom had to take another shower, but I don't think he minded, especially since we took it together.

We stood under the shower head facing each other—the warm water hitting us—while we cleaned Tom's cum out of my pussy. I looked into Tom's eyes and wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him with one of those slow sexy kisses. The warm water continued splashing on our naked bodies like we were under a waterfall.

Tom's cock began swelling and sprang back to life as we kissed passionately while the warm water poured over our naked bodies.

We gazed into each other's eyes—my bare breasts against his chest my, hands under his arms while grabbing him by his shoulders. I raised my left leg and wrapped it around his waist. Tom's left hand held me tight around my waist while he moved his right hand under my thigh and lifted my left leg up to position my hips, so his cock could penetrate my pussy.

We looked each other in the eye, kissing a passionate sexy kiss as Tom's cock penetrated my pussy its full length. We continued kissing and holding each other while Tom slowly glided his cock in and out of my pussy as I moved my hips in sync with his back and forth thrusting.

Tom bent down and sucked on my erect nipples while he continued sliding his cock in and out of my pussy as I ran my fingers through his wet hair.

Our breathing became heavy, our hearts pounded, our eyes dilated, while we kissed passionately as Tom bent his knees slightly and started thrusting vertically faster and faster in and out of my horny pussy while we were being fully immersed in a stream of warm water.

My muscles tightened in my hips and thighs. My pelvic muscles began contracting. Tom's cock was pulsing and throbbing as he continued thrusting in and out of my pussy—faster and faster.

I quietly moaned while kissing Tom as my body released a series of multiple spasms—like a Roman candle exploding into twinkles and the twinkles slowly falling down—as my pussy spasmed on his cock. Tom sighed, 'So fucking sweet... I love you,' as he thrust one last plunge releasing his sperm deep inside my pussy while we shared an incredibly intimate moment passionately kissing beneath the warm shower water.

After we finished cleaning his cum out of my pussy and showering, I packed my things for the trip back home.

The plane flight for our return trip back home was scheduled for 1:00. The team would leave for State around 3:15 by charter jet.

Tom walked me to the shuttle pick-up at the hotel and we kissed each other good-bye until later when he'd arrive back home—for ten days!

We arrived at the airport and checked in and made our way to our departure gate. Everyone had a great time the past week in New Orleans. The trips down Bourbon Street, the French Quarter, Jackson Square, Angie's contest, the Sugar Bowl game, and the times spent alone in our rooms, with our special guys—not to mention Debbie and Sally's 'special event' last night, we'd remember for a long time!

Debbie and Sally came up to me as we were waiting for our plane to board. Sally grinned, "Guess you heard about last night?"

I laughed, "Debbie told me this morning."

Sally replied, "When you have too much to drink and there is fucking going on—sometimes shit happens. That's what happened last night—everything got out of control!"

Sally continued, "But was it GOOD! I can understand now why Sis fucks John so much! He's one a hell of a stud!"

Sally added, "I felt every bit of John's 7-1/2 inch with 6 inch girth cock—I could feel the extra inch plus half inch in girth every powerful thrust—John hit my 'Deep Spot' so many times last night, sending me over the moon, making for five, maybe six, fantastic fucks. I lost count it was so freaking hot! John's cock went where no one else had ever been. If given the chance, I'll do it all over again!"

Debbie grinned, "Same here, with my sister's fiancé! Steve sure knew how to use his cock—he hit my G-spot so many times it was unbelievable! I had so many spine-tingling orgasms! Sally and I will tell you all about it when we get home—there's more—much more!

Debbie kept going, "Best girlfriend, I'm one up on you now—I've had two really great cocks fuck me! You need to catch up—I know where there is a guy with an awful good cock just waiting for the chance—just ask Sally!"

I laughed, "I'll bet you do—but I don't think so! You looking for a third?"

Debbie laughed, "I wasn't looking for a second, but since I got one, if the right guy was available—sure I'd take a third!"

I laughed, "You got anyone in mind?"

Debbie grinned, "Yes, but I'm not telling you!"

The plane began boarding. I knew 'who' Debbie wanted for a third, and 'who' she was suggesting for a second for me. It wasn't going to happen!

I sat by Ma and Pop on the flight back home. We arrived at the airport at 3:15.

We all were in baggage claim waiting for our luggage when a 'Special Sports Report' aired from New Orleans. The sports reporter said, "History has been made today with UPI declaring State the National Champions coming off a stunning comeback victory in the Sugar Bowl over the third ranked Lions. State's eleven wins were the best in the nation and their only loss was by one point to the seventh-ranked and Peach Bowl champion Tigers at Tiger Stadium. State defeated six ranked teams during the course of the season including the Bluebonnet Bowl, Holiday Bowl, Gator Bowl, and Sun Bowl champions along with the co-champion from the Cotton Bowl. The State team is unaware of the UPI voting as their charter left minutes before the UPI released the final poll which is as follows: #1 State 11-1; #2 Irish 10-1-1; #3 Lions 10-1-1; #4 Bruins 10-1-1."

The reporter shuffled his papers and continued listing the ratings: "#5 University 10-1-1; #6 Huskies 10-2; #7 Tigers 10-2; #8 Trojans 10-2; #9 Bulldogs 9-3; #10 Bucks 8-4; Gators 8-4; Buffaloes 8-4.

"State's senior quarterback, Mickey Lucas, was voted MVP of the Sugar Bowl this afternoon by the Sugar Bowl Committee."

We were all standing in disbelief. Suddenly everyone realized State was the UPI National Champions! We all started yelling, cheering, and hugging each other as the terminal was the scene of an unexpected celebration!

Debbie, Sally, John, and Steve were off by themselves talking in private when the unexpected celebration began. They never heard the news report. John asked, "What's going on?"

Jimmy yelled, "State's UPI National Champions!"

John said, "No shit?"

Jimmy replied, "It just came on the TV!"

Steve, John, Debbie, and Sally joined in the impromptu celebration in the terminal baggage claim area.

The State team was still en route from New Orleans. The State football team had no idea UPI had voted them National Champions! The AP vote still had not yet been announced.

Our luggage finally arrived, and everyone prepared for the ride back home. John and Debbie planned to ride with Steve and Sally; Jimmy and Cathy with William and Elizabeth; Billy and Donna with his parents, and I'd ride home with Ma and Pop.

Sally stopped me when we were leaving, "Hey Sis, let's talk for just a sec."

I stopped and Pop took my luggage to the car.

Sally said, "I have an appointment for you and Debbie with my gynecologist—both of you need to get on the pill ASAP!"

I agreed, "When is the appointment?"

Sally replied, "Saturday morning at 11:00. I'll still be home and I'll drive. After the appointment, we'll drive to State to watch John's wrestling match and State's women's basketball game. Tom and Steve will meet us there." Tom was unaware of Sally's plans.

Sally continued, "Sis, this switching arrangement Debbie and I entered into is going to continue—how long I can't tell you. Maybe till Steve and I get married in late May. Debbie and I talked about it on the plane, and so did John and Steve."

I asked, "Is this what y'all were discussing in private in the baggage claim area?"

Sally replied, "Yes."

I just listened while Sally continued, "Debbie wants you to join us, but you make that decision. Don't do anything you don't want to do—okay?"

I answered, "I really don't think I want to be a part of the switching partners or being fucked by another guy."

Sally said, "Good. You and Tom have something special going, so don't let Debbie influence you. Debbie's relationship with John is all about sex—I told her that on the plane. This fling Steve and I are having with Debbie and John is all about sex too. Once Steve and I get married—it's over."

Sally gave me a sister hug saying, "You'll always be my 'other Sis,'" as we left for the ride home.

Pop asked, "What did Sally need?"

I replied, "Sally wants to have a surprise party for Tom while we're home." I hated to lie to Pop but what was I going to say?

Ma and Pop dropped me off at home around 5:45 and Dad came running to the door, "Y'all get inside quick. The team just landed and there are over 20,000 at the airport to greet them."

Ma, Pop, and I ran inside as the reporter was interviewing Coach Lewis. Coach was stunned by the welcome home reception the State fans had given the players.

The reporter asked, "In your wildest dreams, Coach, did you ever think this team could come back from 24-0 and win the Sugar Bowl?"

Coach Lewis replied, "These kids never gave up all season and worked their tails off—nothing surprises me. They're one hell of a football team."

Coach Lewis and the team were still unaware they were UPI National Champions when the reporter said, "By the way, Coach, congratulations on being named United Press International's National Champions."

Coach Lewis appeared unbelieving, "What the hell did you say?"

The reporter laughed, "State has been selected UPI National Champions."

The crowd roared and cheered as the players rejoiced behind their Coach giving high five's and hugging each other. I saw Tom and Mickey in the background!

Ma and Pop sat down at the kitchen table and began visiting with Mom and Dad about the trip to New Orleans. Mom asked, "Was Sue a problem?"

Ma replied, "No problem at all—she was an angel. James and I loved being around her these past six days."

I grinned as the phone rang. It was Debbie, "We just saw the news report. Can you believe over 20,000 people showed up just to welcome State's football team back home?"

I answered, "It has to be awesome for Tom and the rest of the team."

Debbie asked, "So when we see the doctor and get our pills and go to State—you and Tom going to join us at the apartment?"

I replied, "We'll be in our bedroom alone. You and John can do whatever you want with whoever you want in his bedroom."

Debbie just laughed, "OK, for now Sis—come over later so me and Sally can fill you in on everything. It was fucking awesome!"

I laughed, "Maybe. Tom should get home around 8:00.

"Sally told me y'all plan on keeping this fling going for a while."

Debbie replied, "That's the plan. Steve fucked me soooo good. Damn, does he know how to use that cock!"

I laughed, "So you going to fuck up your sister's wedding?"

Debbie laughed, "Hell no—call me later."

Debbie and I hung up and I went back into the kitchen and thanked Ma and Pop for everything—it had been the best New Year of my life.

I checked the clock and it was 8:30 when I heard Tom's truck pulling into the driveway. I hurried outside to greet him with a big French kiss!

Tom and I went inside and he greeted Mom with a hug and peck on the cheek. We visited with Mom and Dad a while and then left to go his parents' house.

As we were driving toward his parent's house, I said, "We need to talk about something. Drive over to the high school—no one will be there."

Tom asked, "What's up?"

I replied, "I'll tell you when we get to the high school."

Tom parked in the parking lot. "Sally has an appointment for me and Debbie Saturday with her gynecologist so we both can get on the pill."

Tom replied, "I don't want you on the pill! I've heard that can be dangerous—we'll just do what we've been doing. No pill!"

I replied, "It's not dangerous when a doctor prescribes the right pill—I'll be OK. We can't take any chances."

Tom grumbled, "I'll think about it."

I grinned and hugged him giving him a kiss, "I've got something else to tell you."

Tom asked, "What now?"

I laughed, "Sally told me at the airport this fling that started last night would be going on for a while—maybe till her and Steve get married."

Tom looked puzzled, "What the hell?"

I continued, "After we go to the doctor, Sally is bringing me and Debbie to State for John's wrestling match and the women's basketball game. You and Steve will meet us there. Debbie wants everyone to meet at the apartment later that night.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds