• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Too Many Cocks

Too Many Cocks

12

I've been married 6 years, and my husband is great in bed. But after we'd tried every position, and made love every way two people can, we both realized it wasn't enough. We started sharing fantasies, some of them pretty wild. Then we got a little braver, and started living some of them out. The first was when my sister and I surprised my husband, Danny. Then we gave a 'tip' to a room service waiter that he'll never forget. There were others. But still, I wanted more. I guess I needed...a little danger.

After talking it over many times, we finally decided to go for it. We'd scouted out all the bars off the highway, and picked a few that seemed about right. Not too close to home, not too popular, slightly rough crowd. That night we cruised them all, until I found the one I wanted. We stopped in the parking lot.

"Are you sure about this?" Danny asked.

"Not really," I replied. "But I guess I'll never know until I try, will I?" I was a little scared, but I was also already getting a little wet thinking about what lay ahead.

"You can still back out if you want to," he reassured me.

I thought about it for a moment.

"No. I'm going to go for it. I might never have the nerve again."

"OK, Babe," he answered. "Whatever you want." And he gave me that loving smile that says he'll do anything for me.

I took off my jacket and tossed it in the back seat. Underneath, I was dressed more like a tramp than I'd ever dared outside of our bedroom before. Sling-back black heels so tall I could hardly walk in them. A black leather skirt that was just barely legal. Red lace crotchless panties. No stockings. A very very low-cut black leather top, with quite a bit of red lace bra spilling out of it. I pushed by tits up a little with my hands, not that they needed the help, but what the hell, might as well make the most of it, right? I pulled my long dark hair forward over one shoulder.

"What do you think, honey?" I asked Danny. His open mouth told me all I needed to know.

"Jesus!" he said. "I feel like raping you right now!"

"Good!" I smiled. "That's just what I was hoping for!" I leaned over and gave him a warm wet kiss, then opened the car door and slid out. Leaning back in, I said "Remember the plan?" He nodded, speechless, and I closed the door, took a deep breath, and started walking toward the bar. I passed a few motorcycles and a couple of pickup trucks on the way in. Entering the door, I looked around and noticed through the smoke that besides the bartender, there were only 5 guys there. No women. The guys were all dressed in leather or denim, big, muscular, mostly long-haired. Perfect. I walked slowly over to the bar, trying to look graceful on those heels. Conversation stilled as every eye in the place turned to follow me.

"Whiskey," I ordered, and the bartender put a glass full of amber liquid in front of me. I picked it up and drained it in one swallow, partly for the effect, and partly to help my nerve. I nodded at it, and the bartender refilled it. I lifted it and turned to survey the room. Most of the guys were still staring at me. Two were just finishing a game of eight-ball. I sauntered over, feeling the eyes follow me.

"Can I play the winner?" I asked between shots. They stopped and looked up at me.

"That's gonna be me," said the taller and burlier of the two. "And yeah, you can play." He looked at me a minute longer, then turned and lined up his shot on the eight ball. Turning a challenging gaze to me, he shot without looking, sinking the black ball. "You're up," he said.

The other man made a disgusted noise and walked to the bar. I racked up the balls and my opponent nodded, apparently satisfied. As he lined up his break I noticed Danny come though the door. If I wasn't expecting him, I wouldn't have recognized him. He was dressed in ratty jeans, a John Deere cap, and a fleece vest. He went to the bar and ordered a beer.

I heard the crash of the break just as the door opened, and a group of about 6 guys came bursting in, laughing and talking loudly. Danny looked at me with an alarmed expression, but I just shrugged, not willing to back out now. "Here goes nothing," I thought.

My shot. I leaned low to line it up. My tits nearly fell out of my top, and the other player as well as every guy in the bar took a good look. Bending down made my skirt ride up until the bottom edge of my red panties was showing. A couple of the guys nudged each other and pointed, and I heard low voices. I sank the shot, and the big guy grunted his approval. I moved around to the opposite side of the table, facing the bar, and leaned even lower. My nipples brushed the felt. I liked the feeling, and they poked out a little more. All conversation stopped as all the guys stared, waiting to see if my boobs would fall out. The shot went in, and there were some surprised noises around the room.

"Nice shot," said the big fella. "You've played this before."

"Yeah, some, " I answered.

"Care to make it a little more interesting?" he asked, with a gleam in his eye.

"Sure," I responded. "What did you have in mind?"

"If I win, you suck my cock," he said with a leer.

"What if I win?" I asked, and hoots went up around the room.

He laughed. "You name it." The rest of the bar joined in the laughter.

I challenged him. "If I win, you'll do whatever I want." He couldn't back down now.

"Sure, yeah, whatever," he said. "But it ain't gonna happen."

I lifted an eyebrow at him, then looked around the room. "How about the rest of you pansies?" I said in a sneering tone. "You want in on this?"

"What do you mean?" asked one bearded, leather-clad man.

"If Chuckles here beats me, I'll suck his cock. After I'm done with him, I'll suck anyone else who wants it." The hoots and cheers rattled the walls.

"Yeah, what if he loses?" asked another guy. There were shouts of derision, but the guy kept watching me. He'd seen my first two shots. When the noise died down, I answered.

"Same deal. I win, you ALL do exactly what I tell you." The room was quiet. They didn't like the sound of that, but hell, they weren't walking away either.

"I'm in," said the bearded guy.

"Yeah! Me too!" came a chorus of agreement from the rest of the bar. I looked around at each guy and smiled. They all leered back.

Still my shot. I sank the three, the five and the seven easily. The four was almost out of reach. I had to lean way across the table with one foot in the air. I might have lifted it a little higher than I absoultely had to, just to let the boys enjoy the view. I'm not sure if they could tell my panties were crotchless, but they sure got a full view of my nice, tight, red-lace-covered ass. I heard a murmur behind me, and a muffled "Holy shit!" from one spectator.

The four droopped in the corner, and my friend was starting to look nervous. All I had left was the two and the eight, and his balls were all still on the table. They made it tough for me, though. I couldn't get a clear shot at the two with his balls in the way. Time for something fancy. I put a little english on the cue ball and it jumped right over his balls, clicked against the two and sent it spinning into the side pocket. The big man's jaw dropped.

"Are you hustling me?" he demanded.

"What's the matter?" I said, with a smile. "Afraid of a GIRL?" More hoots went up around the bar, and he looked pissed. There was no way he could back out now.

One ball left. I walked slowly around the table, bending low to check out the angles, and giving everyone more views from in front and behind. All the guys seemed to be breathing heavier for some reason. I found an angle I liked, and set it up. Looking up at Chuckles, I smiled, and holding his eyes, shot. The eight ball rolled slowly across the table, and dropped.

"Shit!" he said, and cheers went up around the room. Big hands clapped me on the back and another drink was pushed into my hand as I received congratulations on the finest shooting they ever did see.

Finally the room quieted, and I saw the big man watching me warily.

"Ready to settle up?" I asked with a raised eyebrow. He heaved a sigh.

"Yeah, I guess. What do you want?"

"Hmm, let's see. You wanted me to suck your cock, huh? Why don't you take it out and let me see what you've got?"

He gave me a strange look, but the urging of his friends gave him no room to back out. He unbuckled a wide leather belt, unzipped his pants, and whipped it out. Oh my. It was certainly in proportion with the rest of him. Long, thick and muscular looking. I moved closer and took it in my hand, and it immediately began stiffening.

"Not bad," I said. "Tell you what. I might suck it for you, but I need to see what else we have here tonight." I patted his dick, then let it go and turned to the crowd.

"All right, guys, time to pay up." I saw some smiles, and some looks of misgiving. "Why don't you all have a seat at the bar."

There were some grumbles, but everyone gradually moved to the bar and hopped up on a stool. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Danny at one end, grinning at me. I started the speech I'd been rehearsing, with some minor changes.

"Well guys, you lost your bet, but I'm not going to make it too painful for you. Here's the plan." I moved over next to my billiards partner and put a hand on his shoulder.

"You guys got me kind of hot, and I need some satisfaction." More hoots and whistles. I waited for them to quiet down. I turned to my new friend.

"What's you name, honey?"

"Cal."

"OK. Here's what we're going to do. I'd love to take you all on, but you're too many even for me. So I'm going to pick the ones I want, and I'm going to fuck your brains out right here on this pool table." They looked at me in shocked silence, their mouths open. "But before I choose, I need you all to open your pants up so I can see what we have to work with here."

I moved up to one end of the bar, and a stringy-haired biker pulled out a long, thin dick, already hard. I patted it and moved on. The guys each struggled to get his dick out. They were all sizes and shapes, some of them already hard, some of them on the way. I stroked each one a little as I passed, assesing, and smiling at the guys. At the end of the row Danny was already hard, and I spent a little extra time stroking him and fondling his balls. I was enjoying the feeling of power over these big guys, and I certainly enjoyed fondling all the nice cocks.

"Very nice I said. You'll do. Come with me." I walked back down the row, pausing to tug on three more hard dicks. Yum yum.

"You," I said, "and you, and you. Come with me." I walked over to the pool table and hopped up on the edge.

"Come here, Cal," I ordered. He moved over in front of me. "Take your clothes off, Cal. All of them." He shrugged out of his shirt and dropped his pants. Nice. Lots of muscles, less hair than I expected. His cock stood at attention in front of me, and I took it in my hand.

"I'm going to thank Cal here for being such a good sport," I said. "Menawhile," I went on to Danny and the other three, "I want you to strip too. I'll be ready for you in a minute." I raised my voice. "The rest of you can watch, or you can leave, but that's all." I dropped my voice again, and addressed the 5 guys in front of me. "I'm counting on you to protect me, all right? Things get out of hand, and the party's over." They all nodded and murmured assent.

"Good enough," I said. "Now get those clothes off." And without another word, I hopped off the table, got on my knees, and swallowed Cal's big cock. With one hand I cupped his big balls, and with the other, I stroked up and down the shaft with the movement of my mouth. Cal started rumbling deep in his chest, and his body started moving in time with mine until his ryhthm accelerated and he started fucking my mouth. It was almost more than I could hold. I noticed the other guys, naked now, standing around me with their erections in their hands. The rest of the crowd was closing in too, trying to get a better look. Some of the naked guys were holding up their hands, signalling them to stay back. Good boys.

Cal's hand gripped the back of my head, and he started shoving that big cock into my mouth faster and faster. A growl escaped his lips and grew to a roar,as he finally burst loose and filled my mouth with hot cum. It was incredible, there was so much of it, and it kept coming. I tried to swallow as much as I could, but some leaked out and ran down my face. I released Cal,

who staggered back to a chair and collapsed, looking dazed. I smiled at him, and wiped up the dripping cum with a finger, then licked it off.

"Yum!" I said. "Thanks, Cal. I guess you won after all!" I stood up. "I wonder if you boys would help me get out of these clothes?" Eight hands quickly stripped me of my top, my skirt and my shoes. The bra went next, and I held out a hand.

"Wait, boys. These panties make me feel sexy, and I'd like to keep them on, if you don't mind." I hopped back up on the edge of the table and spread my legs, showing my wet pussy lips through the hole in the red lace. I stroked myself, and said "Don't you think it's sexy?" Their eyes gave me the answer as they moved closer. I looked around and picked the largest of the cocks, and took it in my hand.

"Honey, do you think you could fill up this little hole of mine?" I asked him, batting my eyelashes.

"Damn straight!" he grunted, and moved forward as I lay back on the table. I pulled him closer and guided his throbbing cock into my waiting hole. I was absolutely dripping with anticipation after all the foreplay. He took my heels in his hands and held my legs straight up in the air, then suddenly all at once forced his entire cock inside of me. I gasped and began spasming immediately. It felt incredible. My pussy clutched hard around his pumping cock as I cried out. Like it was a signal, the other men crowded around me. I kissed a mouth that met mine without ever opening my eyes, and felt several hands on my breasts. My entire body was being stroked, and I felt hard cocks pressing against me as the one inside of me pounded and pounded. I don't think the orgasms ever stopped. I wrapped my legs around him and pulled him in tighter, and he suddenly erupted in a hot jet that flooded my cunt and ran out around his cock.

Someone pulled him away and another cock immediately took its place, thrusting inside of me. My pussy felt swollen and hot. I could feel that hard pounding cock with every nerve ending inside of me. I shuddered with each motion. His hands pressed down on my shoulders as his pace quickened, and I arched my back to push my cunt up to meet him. I heard a strange animal sound, a high-pitched grunting and moaning coming in time with the thrusting, and realized it was coming from my throat.

"Fuck me!" I screamed. "Fuck my cunt! Fuck me Fuck me FUCK ME!!" I screamed and thrashed and another wave of orgasm after orgasm washed over me. Close around me the other guys were tugging their dicks and one couldn't take it anymore, suddenly groaning and spurting a white jet onto my face and tits while I writhed. The man fucking me roared, pulled his dick out of me and poured cum over me like a fire hose, directing his stream to join the one already painting my tits. I grabbed the nearest face and shoved my tongue into his mouth, biting his lips in passion. I pulled his face away and rolled him onto his back, climbing on top of him in the sixty-nine position. I scrambled over him in desperate lust, shoving my cum-soaked pussy into his face and sucking his entire rigid cock into my mouth.

I was feeling no patience. I sucked that cock as hard and fast as I could and ground my pussy into him, feeling his lipstonguefingers working me, cleaning the cum out of my snatch and probing inside of me. His head was on the edge of the pool table where I squatted over him, and hands began rubbing my ass as he licked me. Fingers rubbed my cunt juice over my ass and up and down my crack, each brush of my asshole sending a spasm of pleasure through me. I moved back a little, spreading my thighs, and a finger probed my asshole, then suddenly entered. I felt my sphincter tighten around the finger, then relax as it probed further and began sliding in and out.

The tongue on my clit combined with the fingerfucking and the hard cock in my mouth brought me to another shuddering orgasm and I howled incoherently as the man beneath me suddenly spasmed and ejected a rope of white cum into my mouth. I swallowed greedily as he wriggled out from under me, my teeth catching his cock as I reluctantly let it go.

The finger in my ass was withdrawn, and I began to gather myself to choose my next victim, when suddenly strong hands ripped my panties off like they were made of tiisue paper. The finger was replaced by something larger, harder and more insistent. I struggled a little, but strong hands gripped my hips and held me steady as the enormous rod forced its way into my ass. Oh my god! I hadn't planned on this, and I struggled, but there was no escape. The enormous cock ravaged my asshole, plunging in and out of me, and I finally relaxed enough to stop resisting and began to move with it. There were no coherent thoughts in my brain, just a dim animal consciousness cohering around the sensations in my sexual organs. I focused on the new feeling and felt a growing pleasure spreading from the pounding rod. I found myself pushing back against each thrust, urging him deeper. The man let out a strangled growl and I felt warm wetness erupt in my asshole. It dribbled out as he withd!

rew and ran down over my pussy.

Exhausted, I crawled back up on the table and flopped onto my side, my breath heaving. My pussy and asshole throbbed. I'd lost count of how many times I'd come. Had I serviced all the men? I must have, but I'd lost track. I felt gentle hands stroking my arms and legs, my back, soothing me. A man's firm body snuggled up behind me on the pool table, and his arms wrapped around me, cuddling me. I looked back over my shoulder. Danny! Of course. But there was a strange look in his eyes. I realized that something hard was pressing into me from Danny's middle. I guess I hadn't taken care of everyone yet. I turned my head further and pulled him into a kiss, then released him and pushed my body back into his, signalling my willingnees to please him.

"I love you," he whispered in my ear.

I reached between my legs and found Danny's big hard cock. Lifting one leg, I eased it gingerly into my sore pussy. He began moving slowly, aware that I was tender, but desperately needing relief of his own. My eyes were closed, and I was surprised to feel a bearded face press against mine, and a tongue between my lips. Hands squeezed my breasts, then tugged hard at my nipples. A shiver of pleasure shot through me. The face moved away, and I felt a familiar hardness at my lips, I opened them to admit another stiff cock, and begain slurping it up and down. Several hands grasped me and roughly rolled me over, with Danny on his back beneath me. His cock slipped out. I opened my eyes briefly and saw a sea of men around me, including some of the spectators, Noone was restraining them now. They moved closer, cocks in their hands. The man on the table continued to fuck my mouth, and I closed my eyes again. Hands roughly pushed my legs open, and I felt Danny's cock slip!

almost naturally into my wet asshole. Hands directed both of mine to other hard cocks and I felt another press urgently into my pussy. I had a cock everywhere a woman could now. I was exhausted, but I realized this was exactly what I wanted. I pulled the cocks in my hands, sucked hard on the one in my mouth, and felt Danny and the stranger pounding in rhthym inside my ass and pussy. I felt wetness on my breasts, and opened my eyes to see the crowd of men still closer. Everyone I wasn't fucking, sucking or jerking off was stroking his own cock. One after another spurted his load onto me. I was covered in cum, dripping off me in warm streams.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Too Many Cocks

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 79 milliseconds