• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Too Tough To Tame Ch. 01

Too Tough To Tame Ch. 01

1234

-one-

Beautiful Claire Raines took a long tired drag from her cigarette and turned her eyes from the gloomy interior of her living room to the moonlit city outside. It was so quiet out there, as though the world wire dead, as dead as she felt, except for the growing, gnawing hunger in her pussy.

What was - she doing in the middy of nowhere - for she considered any place outside of the U.S. the middle of nowhere - in the middle of the night with her pussy aching for a fuck like it was going out of style; and a husband who was always too tired to screw her, and too hung up to screw her any way but the standard old "man on top, woman on bottom." She knew part of the answer anyway. She was here in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, because it was her husband's job. As a geologist surveyor for Echo of California he was assigned to all sorts of God-forsaken places, mostly in the Middle East, and she always went with him because she wanted to be with him. Because she did love him. The only part she couldn't stand was the exhausting workload her husband Matt was sometimes obligated to carry - it was then that she never saw him and when he, got too tired to satisfy her ravenous desires.

Normally, he satisfied her very well. Even though his sexual repertoire was limited to the one position, he still did a damn good job with it, and it was because of that she knew that if he ever let himself go he would be a wild, crazy man in bed. Oh God! If only he were! Her pussy ached so at the thought - it would feel so good to be fucked silly right now - she only wished she could be.

Claire took one last drag on her cigarette and stubbed it out in the ashtray on the coffee table. Well, it was no use thinking about it. It wouldn't do any good, and it would only succeed in getting her horny as hell. Her temples began to throb with a terrible, pounding sensation and she wished more than ever that Matt would wake up and take her in his arms and fuck her senseless!'

The troubled young wife rose from the couch and padded across the living room toward the bathroom: She simply had to take something for her headache, something that would let her sleep. As she passed the bedroom, walking softly down the hall, she saw that she had not shut the door and that it stood slightly ajar. She stopped at it and she felt at that moment a deep, basic need for her husband. Maybe if he wasn't asleep he would fuck her!

Moving quietly forward, Claire pushed open the door and went slowly to the bed. Matt lay quietly in his bed, covered by just a sheet which he had kicked down in his sleep. His muscled strong chest rose and fell steadily with his breathing. Love and deep pride flowed along his wife's spine, clutched at her throat as she matched him sleeping. He was so handsome, so masculine!

Matt stirred in his sleep, as if aware of her eyes on him, and rolled full onto his back. His feet kicked convulsively at the sheet covering him, and the bedclothes rustled as the covering drifted down over his stomach and over his thighs to his knees. Suddenly, Claire was looking at her husband's huge naked cock! Matt had apparently been too tired to dress for bed, and because of the heat, had gone to bed in the nude. Claire felt an involuntary gasp strangle in her throat as she stared at his powerfully corded masculinity. He lay peacefully, no longer stirring, his face in repose once again, his legs parted slightly to expose the full sight of his prick to his wife's lust-widened eyes. His cock, limp, lay largely nestled in the soft sac of his balls, the head huge and red, the glan opening seemingly immense to the staring Claire.

She couldn't take her eyes off the thick resting member of this man she loved so much. It's ... it's so big! she thought in awe. How I would love it in my cunt! Oh Matt, I love you so much, I love all of you, I love your chest and your arms and your cock and your balls. Oh ...!

Claire felt a sudden dryness in her mouth and throat as she stared at the nakedly powerful form of her husband, at the size of his prick. There was a curious fluttering sensation in the pit of her belly and in her pussy and she knew that she was getting hot. She was getting horny as hell l Dear God, she was not just standing there and. staring at her own husband's nakedly exposed cock.

She stood there by the side of the bed, her eyes glazing. Her heart was thumping, and. if a thunderbolt had struck behind her she couldn't have moved. Anticipation trickled through her brain, raising goose-bumps all over her skin, as she tried to marshal her wandering thoughts. Oh God, woman, pull yourself together, she ordered herself desperately, but to no avail. She just stood there, mesmerized. By what, she didn't know. All she knew was that something strange was overtaking her and she just couldn't combat it.

Then, as if in a dream, she reached out her hand and brushed her long slender fingers delicately around the throbbing bulge of his cock.

"Aaaaahhhh ..." Matt sighed in his sleep, not knowing what she was doing in his sleeping state but recognizing the pleasure of her fingers on his cock.

The semi-hard prick leaped into surging life under her touch and she stared at it almost wonderingly.

"Oooohhh, Claire," Matt whispered dreamily, almost awake.

Unconsciously, she reached out once more and this time enclosed the slowly growing rod between her fingers. Oh God, it felt so nice and firm in her hand - she loved the vibrant feel of it so much! Random thoughts flicked through her dazed brain as she began to carefully stroke the pulsing shaft. It was wrong, what she was doing, stroking and caressing her husband's cock in a shamefully lewd way that was almost depraved. But she couldn't help herself. Some inner force was guiding her on, making her do this strange, unnatural act.

She could feel the blood racing resoundingly through the expanding prick between her fingers, and it gave her a sense of power and urgency to realize she was creating this life force. As if in a dream, she continued to run her fingertips up and down the sensitively squirming surface, titillating veined underside, probing just under the huge cock head, burrowing down into the ebony-dark curled patch at the base. Then her other hand dropped to cradle his softly dangling balls, and she could feel them contract in her palm.

"Oh Christ, Claire ... your hand feels great on my prick!" Matt murmured excitedly, waking from his sleep and then closing his eyes and lying back against the pillows. He could hardly believe it was happening. It was so eerie the way he had awakened with her standing there looking down at him like something out of a dream and fondling his prick. It might be some kind of a weird dream he was having. But the pleasure shooting through him was certainly real, there was no doubt about that. Claire had never done anything like this to him before and though he knew it was wrong he couldn't help but enjoy it.

Claire looked down tenderly at the stretched-out form of her husband. She couldn't explain the feelings which were surging through her mind and body. They were as inexplicable, perhaps more so, as the maternally solicitous feelings he had evoked in her when they had first been married. She knew that he was wondering what had come over her to make her caress his cock so lewdly. He might even think he was still dreaming. She'd never thought she'd do anything like this either. It was so out of character and yet, she had been so starved for sex these past few months, it must have affected her mind. He had not touched her in so long that finally the unquenched fire had raced out of control. It was this feeling which had caused her to stand over the bed and stroke and fondle his ever-hardening cock.

It was even more surprising in view of his opinions on the subject of proper fucking. But she was no longer worried by what was happening. She didn't care about his opinions any more. For once, she was going to seduce him the way she had always wanted to do. He had always had the upper hand before, and this time she was going to be the boss. She'd just follow her heart, and accept the consequences.

And she knew what she wanted to do now. Depraved it might be, perverse even. But she wanted to go ahead and do it, she was the boss. Matt was still too groggy to protest and she wasn't going to give him the time to protest, she was going to seduce him good and fast.

Her eyes narrowed as she stared lovingly down at him. She was going to do something she had never done, something she had never wanted to do before now. But this time, it was different. She looked down at her aroused husband and her eyes softened. Then slowly, she lowered her head, and reached out with her tongue, ran it along the quivering length of his thickly pulsating cock!

Matt's eyes flew open and he gasped in astonishment as his beautiful wife bent lasciviously over his cock. He could hardly believe it! He could feel shivers of excitement running along his spine, and he could see her long pink tongue lapping wetly along the tingling surface of his prick. The blonde sensed his amazed stare and turned to gaze at him for a moment.

"I'm going to suck your ... your cock." she said softly, her eyes glowing, her luscious lips curved into a seductive smile. "Would you like that, honey?"

Was that softly purring voice really hers? she wondered almost detachedly. Was she really saying those obscene words?

"Yes, oh Christ, yes," Matt gasped, carried away by the moment, and lying back on the pillows, his heart racing. Another tremor shivered through him as she resumed her tonguing, wetting his glistening prick all over with her saliva, darting her agile tongue into the tiny gland opening at the tip, tantalizing the heavily pulsing shaft with her twisting, slippery oral caress.

Claire settled herself on the bed and moved her head closer to her enticing target. His pungent male odor permeated her nostrils and drew her like a magnet to the enthralling tingling flesh of his balls. Then, slowly, carefully, she parted her full red lips and slid them down over his huge cock, enclosing it completely in her mouth, and tightening just under it like an elastic band. Mmmmmm, she couldn't help thinking, it feels good - wonderful, in fact!

Instinctively, she began to glide her oval mouth down over his throbbing prick, enfolding as much of it as she could between her lips, until she felt the spongy cock head touching the back of her throat. Then she began to move her lips up and down his thick shaft, pressuring it almost unbearably each time, slipping the stiffened prick out until just the head was still enclosed, and then taking it all back into her wetly gripping mouth, until his crinkly pubic hairs grazed her face. Her eyes closed and a look of pure lust masked her lovely face. She loved sucking his cock like this, she loved the feel of his pulsing shaft between her lips, just as she loved cradling his seething cum-filled balls in the palm of her hand.

"Oh Christ ... it's fabulous!" Matt gasped as shudders spasmed through his naked body, and warm flurries of pleasure gathered deep inside his loins. He wanted to just lie there, having his cock sucked and kissed by his beautiful wife, as if he was in some kind of dream world. But he also wanted to see her.

Slowly he opened his eyes and he couldn't help the sudden sharp intake of his breath. Her long golden hair curtained her lovely face, and the light from the moon outside the window shone on it, making it glitter and radiate almost like a halo. Her face was almost ethereal and at the same time she was definitely earthily lusty as her red mouth circled around his hardened cock. The flabbergasted husband wondered for a long moment if it was, after all, just a dream, because he couldn't imaging his wife doing anything as incredible as this to him. Then he sank back once more against the pillows, letting the tantalizing vision fade from his view, but keeping it firmly in, his mind.

Claire continued to kiss and suck the thickly throbbing shaft between her lips, her tongue working frantically as it swirled and dipped and darted around his sensitive cock-flesh. She felt completely happy and fulfilled, indulging in a task which she suddenly found to be one of the most pleasing in the world, and she knew from the groans and sighs of pleasure emanating from the head of the bed that she was doing a good job. Cock-sucking seemed to come instinctively to her as she teased the tingling rod of his prick in her mouth, dipping her tongue once more into the gland opening at the tip of the head, and flicking off a tiny drop of pre-cum juice which glistened there in the moonlight. She ran her busy tongue down the full length of his throbbing cock, right to the very base which was buried in black pubic curls, and she even took those in her mouth when she could.

For a moment she stopped her frenzied sucking and lapping of his hotly quivering prick, and dropped her tongue to lick at his cum-laden balls.

She felt the almost hairless skin crinkle under her touch, and immediately she closed her lips around his balls, taking as much of them as she could right into her mouth!

"Oh God, Claire, you're driving me crazy!" Matt couldn't help moaning as he writhed around on the fed. He was achingly alive from .the sensations rippling through him from his wife's wild sucking, and his head felt as if it was about to explode. Unwittingly, he reached up and tangled his fingers in the golden curtain of hair which he loved so much, and forced her head down harder against his jerking cock, which was lunging up lewdly into her mouth. Oh God, he was past caring what he was doing. He forgot all about his previous opinions on sex. His thoughts that any way of fucking but the standard way was wrong - and that oral sex was the most perverted of all - disappeared as he felt his wanton wife's tongue slither lewdly the length of his cock. All of it had left his mind and nothing mattered but that he was here with the most fantastic woman he'd ever known, or even imagined.

Claire sensed the quickening urgency in his lithe young body and redoubled her lapping and tonguing. As she continued to work her tongue frenziedly his lustfully trembling cock between her lips, she realized that he had crossed the threshold with acceptance. Before this, anything that had happened with Matt had been his own ideas and methods. But tonight, it had all been her own doing. She had calmly and rationally initiated this cock-sucking, and Matt hadn't given her the slightest indication or reason for not doing it.

It was just that she recognized the surfacing longings in her own body and was compelled to obey them. What would happen when this lewd spell she had woven was over she couldn't answer, but for now that didn't matter. All she knew was that she had made her choice and had decided to follow the impulses of her body. She would have to take the consequences, and she suddenly realized that she was so brave because she didn't mind the consequences - whatever they might be, they wouldn't be any worse than the ache in her cunt. They were worth it, for the sexual liberation which even now surged throughout her body.

But Matt, lying impassioned on the bed, knew nothing about her self-questioning thoughts. All he knew was that his cock felt as if it had been transformed into a time bomb, ready to be detonated at any moment. He was pounding his ass down into the mattress, and he couldn't stop the hoarse, lewd sounds which were spilling from his lips.

"Oh Christ, keep sucking my cock like that! Aaaahhh ... keep succkkinggggg ... aaaaarrrrggghhh!"

Claire felt his body stiffen and then he was ramming his pulsating cock far back against her throat. Her lips closed tightly around the thickly jerking shaft, and then she felt the first rush of his scalding juice as it erupted from the lust-bloated head and gushed up into her mouth. Greedily, she sucked it, feeling it trickle down her throat. Her cheeks hollowed and filled like a stranded fish as she accepted his seething cum, taking it gratefully in her mouth, not letting even a tiny drop escape.

"Oh God ... oh God ... don't stop!" Matt moaned unconsciously as his head tossed from side to side and he continued to force his ejaculating cock up into his wife's hungrily sucking mouth. The tantalizing pressure of her lips around his heavily pulsing prick added to his mind-erupting pleasure, as did her almost frenzied kneading of his writhing - balls. Claire closed her eves in blissful happiness.

As she still clung greedily to his rapidly deflating cock, she knew that all barriers had been removed, for tonight anyway. For this one night she was free to follow her impulses, which right now led her unerringly to her husband. He was all she was interested in, and she would show him how much she loved him and needed him. But she was afraid. What if Matt had been brought out of his dreamlike state by the cum she had sucked him to? What if he were mad at her? She wanted so badly for him to fuck her, but if he were mad he wouldn't, and she would be left with her hotly aching cunt and a belly full of his cum-juices which she had so hungrily swallowed.

Fearfully she stood over him and waited, holding her breath for his next move. He would have to be the one to make it now, and she was terrified at the thought that he would turn away from her.

Suddenly, Matt's hand reached up and clasped hers, holding it softly, lovingly. "Claire, that was wonderful! I never thought I would be saying that about having my cock sucked. But it was marvelous!" He sighed with contentment.

"Oh, thank goodness, darling," she murmured, throwing herself into his arms. "I thought you might be mad at me."

Maybe later he would be but for now Matt just smiled and folded her in a strong passionate embrace.

"I want to thank you properly for that," he whispered. urgently. "I want to do something special tonight!"

"Ooohhhh, what's that?" Claire whispered, excited already.

"Just wait and see," he said enigmatically. "Now get that nightgown off!"

Eagerly, Claire complied with his terse order. She didn't mind his seeming lack of romanticism, because it only revealed the strength of his desire for her. She knew he loved to look at her naked body, even in his most tired state, and now she quickly pulled off the long silky nightgown she was wearing. She was eager, too, for him so that she could feast her eyes on his lithe, muscular body - the body that was capable of giving her so much pleasure.

"Now how are you going to thrill me?" She giggled when she had climbed into bed next to him.

"Don't be in such a hurry," he said, clamping his mouth against hers in a tight, grinding kiss. As always, she melted into his arms, feeling her body fuse against his. Her full red lips parted as his tongue slipped inside and immediately hers leaped up to join in a lewd frenzied dance, whipping up a froth of their commingled saliva. Then his mouth reluctantly pulled away and began to trace hot burning kisses down the sweep of her long silky neck, lower still until they touched the sensuously throbbing mounds of her tits. Then he enclosed first one, and then the other desire-tautened nipple, trapping it between his teeth and titillating it with his tongue. Lower still, to kiss gently the nipped-in curve of her waist, and still lower until his mouth brushed against the curly wisps of her golden pussy hairs.

"Oh darling, oooooohhhhh ..." She found herself sighing from the unexpected contact. Chills raced along her spine and she began to writhe almost imperceptibly on the bed. Involuntarily she eased apart her tender thighs, revealing the moist pinkness of her quivering cunt slit.

"Aaaaaaaahhhh ..." she gasped as her husband's tongue came into delirious contact with the wetly pulsing pussy flesh, and unconsciously she winced, pulling away quickly before she realized what she was doing.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Too Tough To Tame Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 139 milliseconds