Tormented Ch. 14

"Maybe it's not but aren't you looking forward to being Mrs Lily Forsteer?"

She laughed and pushed back harder against him being a deep growl from his chest and his hands held her waist tighter. "It's all I've ever wanted to be."

Pulling out he took hold of her hand and pulled her to the side of the house, pressing her against the bricks he slammed back into her lifting her into his arms and she wrapped her legs around his waist. Her hands tangled in his hair and she arched her back pressing her breasts against his chest through the t-shirt.

"You feel so good baby." His voice was gruff and he held her waist tightly her wet pussy gripping his cock as he thrust in and out. He was different this morning, slower seeming to relish every second of being inside her. He kissed her gently their panting breaths beating against each other as they got closer to the finish.

"Cum inside me, I want to feel you." Her voice was pleading and he growled, his fingers tightened their hold on her and she balled her hands into fists in his hair. He crushed his lips against hers again and thrust hard one last time emptying himself inside her, the heat of his cum inside her triggered her own orgasm and she moaned against his mouth her body racked with shivers of pleasure.

Placing her back on her feet he tidied their clothes before leaning down and kissing her again, threading his fingers through her hair he licked across her bottom lip before slipping it between and stroking her own. Her hands rested on his muscled stomach and she reached on tiptoe bringing them closer.

"How did I get so fucking lucky?" His voice held laughter as though he couldn't believe that he had her.

She smiled. "I wish I knew."

Together they walked back into the kitchen and she peeked through at Aaron, he sat on the sofa with Mae curled against his broad chest. She still held onto one of his fingers and Lily beckoned Ryan to look.

Ryan stroked her back smiling at his Follower. "He is good with her."

Lily nodded. "You go keep him company, I'll make breakfast."

He kissed her hair and walked into the lounge, sprawling out on his chair he watched Aaron with a smile. The two men began to speak and Lily walked back to the kitchen. Quickly she whisked up a pancake batter and had just started the bacon and sausages when Lucy joined her, Lily watched her with a raised eyebrow and a cheeky smile.

"Good morning beautiful."

Lucy grinned and kissed the Demons cheek. "Good morning," she pulled herself up to sit on the counter watching Lily as she cooked. "How was your evening?"

"Ryan seemed to enjoy himself." Lily's cheeks flushed pink with pride. "I assume Aaron approved?"

"Aaron did," Lucy's blue eyes fell on the ring on Lily's finger. "What's that?" She took hold of her hand and pulled the Demon towards her, inspecting the ring closely she let out a happy shriek. "He did it!"

Lily frowned. "You knew?"

"He's had that ring for years! I was there when he got it I helped him pick it out!" She stroked her thumb over the opal with a smile. "I never thought I would be around to see you wear it though. It really is beautiful."

"I know."

"You know its Elf made?"

"It is? I've never seen Elf work before but I've read of it. Its beautiful."

Lucy smiled again. "So when's the wedding?"

Lily laughed and together they made breakfast and talked of weddings, dresses and honeymoons. The four of them ate together, Lily held Mae on her lap as she spoke and when they were done she took her daughter upstairs and lay her in her crib. In the bathroom she stripped naked and stepped into the shower, washing her long hair she closed her eyes but jumped when large hands slid round her stomach. Ryan kissed her shoulder and pressed his hard cock against her wet ass thrusting gently it slid between her ass cheeks and she pushed backwards. He positioned himself at her entrance and slid inside hearing her soft moan as he filled her and she laughed.

"Again?"

He said nothing gritting his teeth and taking hold of her hips moving her so his cock slid in and out of her tight pussy, her hands braced against the tiled wall and he wrapped her hair around his hand pulling her head back to rest on his shoulder as he continued to fuck her. His breathing was laboured and he took her earlobe between his teeth, moving his other hand from her hip he found her clit and brushed across it with one finger. She moaned and moved herself faster on his cock. He felt his orgasm building and took over thrusting hard into her until she came throwing her head back and pressing against him keeping his cock deep inside her. His cum filled her and he dropped his head onto her shoulder breathing heavily.

She turned and took the sponge in her hands, covering it with soap she ran it over his broad chest and shoulders gazing at his skin. His whole body was marred by faint scars that he had never told her how he had got, running her fingers over one at his collarbone she looked into his eyes which were stormy.

"You're going to see him aren't you?" His voice was a low rumble in his chest and she felt it vibrate against her fingers.

"I have to know where she is, why she did it." She held her hand over his heart feeling the slow beating. "He'll know where she is."

"I don't want you to go."

"I'll be fine, I'll be back before you know it."

He kissed her forehead holding her tightly. "Just be careful."

Back in their bedroom he sat on the edge of the bed a towel wrapped around his waist as she pulled jeans and a dark green vest from the drawers. She turned feeling his eyes on her and tilted her head to the side.

"What's wrong?"

He shook his head. "Nothing."

She walked to him, standing between his legs she tilted his chin up and pushed her fingers through his hair. "You can't lie to me Raim. I told you, I'll be fine."

He took hold of her thighs and lifted her so they feel either side of his and pushed her towel away from her, he kissed her shoulder and ran his hands over her soft skin. She laughed softly and tried to push him away but he held her tightly and she struggled.

"Ryan come on stop." She pushed harder but he kept his tight grip on her. "Ryan stop it, let me go."

"Don't go," his green eyes flashed angrily at her and she stilled, pushing against his chest she looked seriously into his face.

"Ryan I have to," she pushed against his chest again but couldn't break his grip on her. "Ryan get off."

"I'm not going to let you go." His muscles bulged in his arms as he kept her still and she struggled but he was too strong.

"I wasn't asking your permission." She struggled again before punching his stomach. "God dammit let me go you wanker!"

"I'm stronger than you poppet."

"Fuck you," she struggled harder trying to get away from him and he tossed her to the bed and lay between her legs, holding her hands either side of her head he looked into her dark eyes as she breathed heavily. Their faces were inches apart and she could feel his hard length pressing against her, she still looked angry but could see his eyes softening as he looked at her. "You always fucking do this."

She slipped her foot under the his towel at his back and pushed it down his ass until it fell onto the floor, his cock pressed against her pussy and he felt how wet she was. Rolling his hips against her he listened to her sigh as pleasure shot through her abdomen.

"Soon this wont work you know?"

He smiled and pushed into her tight heat, her pussy gripped his cock tightly and she gave herself over to him, she tried to free her hands from his grip but he was too strong, he nipped her bottom lip pressing deeper into her and she moaned. Her feet pushed against his ass keeping him deep inside her and she arched her back, his thrust slowly feeling her tight pussy massage his thick length. His breath beat against her neck in pants and he thrust hard into her, his hands dug into the skin of her wrists as though afraid she was going to disappear. His movements were slow, slamming into her to the hilt before pulling out leaving just the tip of his cock inside her. The frustration grew in her as her orgasm built and she pushed her hips against him.

"Ryan please."

"Please what?" He kissed her neck, amusement in his voice.

"For fuck sake Ryan you know what I want."

He laughed and pushed his chest away from hers, she looked down their bodies seeing his thick cock embedded inside her before he pulled out and slammed back into her. He pounded into her, her cries becoming louder each time he bottomed out inside her and she pushed on his ass feeling the muscles work beneath his skin. She cried out as she came and he covered her mouth with his own swallowing her moans, tasting her.

"I'm gonna cum," his voice came through gritted teeth and he let go of her wrists to ball his hand in her hair and pulled her from the bed to kneel on the floor in front of him, she took his cock in her mouth and he thrust hard, he slid down her throat easily but still gripping it creating friction that made him thrust harder until he came spilling his cum down her throat. She swallowed and looked up at him through her eyelashes, a half smile curved her lips. He dropped to his knees in front of her and she stroked his cheek.

"I'll be fine."

"Just promise you'll come back." He didn't meet her eyes and spoke to the floor.

She tilted his head up. "Where else would I go."

He stood and watched as she dressed quickly and, kissing him, she left. He watched as she sprinted across the hills until she was out of sight. Pulling on his jeans and a dark blue t-shirt he sat on the bed and waited for her to return.

An hour passed, then two. Finally he heard the bedroom door opened and she took a couple of steps into the doorway. Her face was serious and she held Mae in her arms, he stood and frowned at her.

"I didn't feel you come back." He couldn't feel her at the back of his mind as he always could when they were both in Purgatory, he reached out to her but she stepped out of his reach shaking her head.

"Don't."

"Lily? What's happened poppet."

"Ryan I'm so sorry."

He felt a cold dread in his stomach. "What's happened?" He asked again, she shook her head and he saw tears forming in her eyes as she held Mae tightly to her chest.

"I'm sorry I can't," she took a deep breath. "I can't do this any more. I thought it would get better but it didn't."

"What are you talking about?" He looked to her left hand. "Where's your ring?"

"Ryan please listen," he looked back to her tear filled eyes and felt the dread grip his heart tighter. "I can't lie to myself any more. I though maybe after we bonded I might feel something for you but I can't." She took a shuddering breath. "I don't love you Ryan. I never did."

He sank to the bed, he felt freezing cold and his head spun. She took a step towards him. "I'm so sorry Ryan but I never knew how to tell you. You were always so sure, you always told me I was your mate and I wanted to believe you. I really thought that if we bonded I would feel it but I can't lie to you any more. I," she took another deep breath. "I renounce our bond."

He felt an agonising pain in his chest. "No, Lily please don't do this. Abdiel has done something to you, this isn't you talking."

"No please listen to me, I've felt this way for a long time I just never knew how to tell you. I've known that wasn't you and I think I've always known it was Abdiel." She held Mae tighter and a tear spilled down her cheek. "I'm going and I'm taking Mae. She should grow up with two parents, it will be better for her if she doesn't know who you are."

He was silent trying to take in everything she was saying. He felt numb. She reached out and stroked his cheek tenderly before bending to kiss his lips.

"I can't say sorry enough but this is for the best. You'll see that soon. Don't come after me it will only make it worse. Just know that I never wanted this to happen."

And with that she turned and left, he stayed looking at the floor his chest felt as though someone had ripped it open. An hour passed before he heard a tentative knock at the door.

"Master? I feel it too." Aaron stepped into the room. "What happened?" Lucy stood behind him a worried look on her face.

"It's Lily, she's gone."

"What?" Lucy came to sit beside him, she touched his arm gently and bent to look into his face. "What do you mean gone?"

"She's gone, she said that she doesn't love me and never did. She said Abdiel is her true mate and she's gone to him. She's taken Mae and gone to him."

"Well you have to go get her back." Ryan turned to Lucy, his expression was terrifying his green eyes was blazing and his teeth had elongated into sharp fangs.

"You think that will fucking help?! She's gone, she took our daughter and went to him." He seemed to deflate as what he said sank in. "She renounced our bond. I'm nothing to her any more."

Lucy took a deep breath. "Maybe you wont get her back but you can get Mae back. If she renounces you then she renounces everything she had with you. She's your daughter, she can't just take her from you."

Ryan looked at her and she saw tears in his eyes. "She can't, you're right she can't take Mae I will not have an Angel raising my daughter." He stood. "I'm going to bring her back."

"We'll come with you." Aaron spoke immediately.

"No, you two stay here. I don't know what might be there and I wont have you two hurt because of this, because of Lily." They saw the anger soften, replaced with sadness, as he spoke her name. "I'll bring her back."

He sprinted passed them, they barely saw him move and the breeze he left lifted their hair, she took Aaron's hand and looked after Ryan worriedly.

"Will he be OK?"

Aaron shrugged. "I don't know, to have the bond renounced," he paused and shook his head. "I don't even know how to describe it, there's nothing that compares to it."

The moved to sit in the living, neither said a word as they waited. Barely any time passed before they heard the door opening, both jumped to their feet expectant expressions on their faces.

"Hi, what are you guys doing?" Lily looked from one to the other with a small smile on her face.

Lucy walked to her and in a movement so quick even the Demon couldn't see it coming raised her hand and slapped her round the face.

"What the fuck?" Lily's left hand came up to clutch her burning cheek. "What the fuck was that for you crazy bitch?" Lily looked to Aaron. "Has Abdiel been at her again?"

"How dare you come back here after what you did." Lucy's voice was low, almost a growl and she physically shook with anger.

"What did I do?" She looked from one to the other confusion marring her perfect features. "What the fuck is wrong with both of you? Where's Ryan? Where's Mae?"

"You know full well where they are, how could you do that to him you selfish cunt?" Lucy slapped her again and Lily took a step back with the force of the blow.

"OW! Will you fucking stop that!" The Demons eyes grew darker as her anger grew stronger. "What the fuck is going on here? Where is Ryan?"

"He went after you! He went to get Mae back."

"Back?" Lily suddenly turned pale. "Back from where? Where is she?"

"Stop acting innocent, we know what you did. How could you do that to him? After everything!" Lucy raised her hand again but Aaron reached out grabbing her wrist stopping her. "What are you doing?"

Aaron said nothing but moved to Lily and gently took her face in his hands. "I can feel you."

"Of course you can, I thought Ryan told you. You feel the bond too."

Aaron turned back to look at Lucy. "I can feel her."

"So what?" Lucy spat still glaring at Lily.

"If she had really renounced the bond I wouldn't be able to feel her, just like I couldn't feel her when she came to Ryan before. But I feel her now." He studied the Demons face carefully. "Where have you been?"

"I went to speak to Abdiel, I wanted to know if he knew where my mother was but he said he didn't. I've been looking for her, all the old places where I grew up, everywhere I could think of but I couldn't find her so I came back."

"How long have you been gone?"

"A few hours maybe. Why?"

"So you haven't been back here since this morning?"

"No," she held her cheek again. "Will you please tell me what is going on here?"

Aaron looked to her hand. "You're wearing the ring?"

She looked at the ring Ryan had given her still resting on her finger. "Of course I am."

"Then you didn't renounce the bond?"

She paled at Aaron's words and her knees buckled, she tumbled but caught herself before she fell and looked at them with tears in her eyes. "How could you think that? Do you know what that would do to him? Renouncing the bond is saying that you feel nothing for your mate, it tears you apart. How could you think I would do that to him?"

"He told us," Lucy spoke taking a step forward, she still looked angry but it wasn't directed at Lily any more. "He told us you came back and took Mae. You said you were going to Abdiel, that he was your true mate and you didn't love him and never did." She looked to Aaron. "You feel her?"

"Yeah," Aaron still looked at Lily as though making sure she was real. "I feel her, you can't fake that."

"Then she didn't renounce the bond?"

"Once someone has renounced their bond there is no bringing it back but only your true mate can renounce." Lily spoke to the Elf. "If someone came here pretending to be me then he would not have felt the bond, he would believe that I had renounced it."

"How could someone trick him into believing they were you?" Lucy seemed confused. "That must be impossible."

Lily shook her head. "Nearly impossible, there would be one person who could do it."

"Who?"

"It has to be a blood relative. It is something Demons can do that even the Angels don't know about. Our parents can take our shape, even fake the bond to an extent, it was for parents to help their children hide from the Angels when they found their mates."

"Your mother?" Lucy sounded sickened. "Would she really do that?"

"It can't have been anyone but her, I just can't believe she would do something like that. Ryan might have felt the loss of our 'bond' when she told him but it means nothing. It might have worked just enough for him to believe it though." She looked from the Elf to the Follower, blue eyes to amber. "Where is he?"

"He's gone to limbo, after Abdiel." Aaron spoke. "He thinks that where you are."

"We have to go after him," Lily turned and sprinted out of the door.

"You believe her?" Lucy asked Aaron.

"Of course I do."

"Good." Then they took off after her.

*

Ryan skulked round the high walls surrounding the castle where the Head of the Holy Guard resided, the tearing pain in his chest flared with each breath and he clutched his chest trying in vain to feel any trace of Lily and their bond. There was nothing.

Leaping up, he climbed the stone wall before looking down at the courtyard below. There was no one to be seen. Jumping from the wall he hurried through the courtyard until the heavy wooden doors that lead inside were in view. Two of Abdiel's Followers stood either side of the doors and he appeared in front of them.

"Good afternoon." His voice was calm and there was an eerie smile on his face and before the Followers could do anything he leapt on them snapping ones neck before biting into the others throat. His teeth sank through the skin and he jerked his head away, spitting the skin from his mouth he watched as the Follower clutched at the whole in his neck trying to gasp for breath before he fell to the floor. He turned from the two dead Followers and pulling the doors open stepped inside, he listened carefully and the sound of voices reached his ears. He followed the sound until he came to another heavy wooden door and listened, pressing his ear against it he tried to make out the words but couldn't hear. He listened for her voice but only hear the low hum of male voices, kicking the doors they slammed open and they turned to look at him.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds