• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • TORN Repairing The Damage Ch. 02

TORN Repairing The Damage Ch. 02

Please read chapter 1.This makes absolutely no sense without it. There is no sex in this part of the story. I have posted it in loving wives for the sake of continuity.

I took as my premise a story written by Patricia51. I wrote my view of a likely response to the letter Erica had written to Jim in which she expressed her attraction to other women, describing that she felt she had become gay, but that she still loved him. Because I am technically inept and lazy I have not posted the link to Patricia51's story. I urge you to use the search facility on the site to look up Patricia51's story: TORN

Artykay63

*

TORN, repairing the damage! Chapter 2 of 2

"Jim, go and sit out on the deck, I'll bring out the coffee."

I composed my thoughts as I went about putting the coffee pot on the tray along with cups; the ritual helped me to calm down enough to tell my poor husband what was going on. I didn't know how he was going to take the news.

I set the tray down on the table. I was quite nervous as I decided how to tell him my thoughts.

'Jim, I owe you a massive apology. I never intended to put you through all of the anguish that you have had to suffer over the last week. .I never intended to cause so much disruption in our lives. All I can think, is that I had a massive brain fart the day that I wrote that letter. I am not sure why I ended up thinking that way.

'My initial reaction to your plan, to have Bridget train me as a lesbian, was that you were being deliberately cruel to me, but since Bridget has explained the realities of being a lesbian, I realise now that you were only trying to help me.

'Last night I experienced what it was like to be fucked by another woman using a strap on dildo. It was at that point that I realised my mistake. I had mistaken sexual attraction and a wish to experiment with a true loving relationship.'

I paused, trying to gauge Jim's reaction. He nodded and said 'I did not really want to know the details, but do carry on Erica.'

'As it was happening I can't say I really enjoyed the experience, until I looked in Bridget's eyes, when I realised that she was not the heartless bitch that I thought she was. All I could see in them was love. It was only that realisation that allowed me to orgasm. Along with that realisation I recognised that I needed to feel more than sexual attraction to achieve satisfaction.

'I also knew that I could not return the love and affection that she craved, as all of those feelings are the ones I only have for you. I could never give up my need for your love; the last few days have been killing me. Seeing your love slowly transferring from me to Bridget, and her getting the cuddles that should have been mine, made me realise what I was giving up.

'I realise now that there are different types of lesbian relationship. The one that Bridget has shown me, where she dominated me totally, the flip side of which would be if I was the dominant partner. The other type would be where we were together in a loving relationship connecting on an emotional level, and our love making would be part of that relationship.

'I can't see myself as a dominant person, and certainly don't care for being dominated and treated like a sex slave. Yes, I know that it was deliberately exaggerated to make me see sense. Bridget has told me as much.

'When I saw the love that she had developed for me, and she now tells me for you as well, in such a short space of time I realised that I could never reciprocate on an emotional level, as I already had that type of relationship with you. As you know from my letter, I don't want to give that up.'

Jim heaved a sigh of relief. 'Thank God for that. I have hated every moment of this since it started. Does this mean you want to go back to how we were? I still love you with all my heart but is that enough for you? Will you still need Bridget? '

I was so relieved, my nightmare was coming to an end. He had forgiven my stupidity. I had just not thought the whole idea through in the first place. Now it was up to me to repair our torn relationship.

I thought carefully how best to express myself. 'I want to make our relationship even better than it was. I want us to spend more time talking out any problems, before they get out of hand. If I had told you as soon as I had the idea that I might be gay, we could have talked the whole thing through. You would not have had to take such drastic action to try and solve the problem.

'On one level I enjoyed being with Bridget, but feel no need to repeat that aspect of our relationship again. I feel privileged to have been intimate with such a beautiful woman, but now I don't feel any need to do it again. I do feel slightly guilty that you did not make love to her. She told me that you only cuddled and she held your cock, but you did not take advantage of her. That was the moment I knew that you really did still love me. How do you feel about that? Do you think you want to make love to her?

Jim thought carefully before replying. 'If I you had carried on and left to pursue the life style I think it possible that I would have started a serious relationship with her. I find her incredibly attractive and she is so good with the boys, but you are the only woman I have ever wanted. I would love to have sex with Bridget, what is not to like? The problem would be that it would only confuse the issue. You know that I associated having sex with deep emotions and from what you said, it appears , at least as where we are concerned, Bridget is already a little in love with me. It would not be fair on any of us to increase that bond.'

'That's so good to hear.' I went around the table and sat on his lap, cuddling up to my man.

'That leaves us with one problem: Bridget. You realise she has fallen in love with both of us, and she loves being around the boys. Being with us, has shown her what has been missing in her life.

'I don't mind her being around us, in fact I really like her company, but it would not be fair to have her here with us all of the time, she needs to find her own man or woman, to be with. '

xxXxx

It seemed only a few minutes later that their reflections were disturbed by the return of the boys.

Bridget had spoiled them again by buying a DVD. She set them up in front of the Television and made sure they were settled in before going out onto the deck.

The sight of her two friends cuddled up together was almost too much to bear. She was close to crying tears of happiness; she was so glad that her mad plan had worked. Between the three of them they had managed to repair the damage in the relationship between Jim and Erica. Coupled with that realisation was the sadness she felt that she would no longer be needed here. In a very short period of time she had come to love every member if this lovely family.

As she walked over to the two of them, Erica stood up and hugged her. It was too much for both of them, they both stood there sobbing.

'For God's sake you two, what is the matter with you, anyone would think the world was coming to an end'. Jim said. It served to lighten the mood; they smiled at him through the tears.

'Bridget, we both owe you so much for helping to save our marriage, I know that if I had not decided to call you that we would be in a very different place right now. Thank you for everything. I only wish there was something we could do for you.

'Jim, it's a two way street. If you had not come to me, I would still be hiding behind the emotional shell that I have spent so long creating. What you can do for me is to let me come and see you sometimes and let me take those two beautiful boys of yours on days out so I can spoil them. I know my Dad would love to meet them. He so wanted grandchildren perhaps he can borrow them as honorary grandsons?

Erica smiled at her. 'I want you to be as much part of their lives as you want. They will never know how much they owe you for saving our marriage.'

That made Bridget very happy. She really felt part of the family now. It was not the same as having her own, but it came a close second.

That night as Jim and Erica cuddled up after making love she rested her head on his shoulder.

'Jiiim,' she started.

'Oh no,' he thought 'what now?' When she wanted to wheedle her way around him it always started this way.

'What about you brother? He's due back from active duty next month isn't he?'

xxXxx

*

Thank you for bearing with me on this. It took a while to get to what did happen. I have finally got it out of my system. Most of the trolls will be relieved, including the one that threatened to take an axe to me. Please vote, it takes no time to do and at the end of the day, it is the only reward we get for entertaining you.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • TORN Repairing The Damage Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds