• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Torrent of Lust

Torrent of Lust

My husband is a tall, slim and handsome man. When I married him, our love life was a torrent of lust that took me places I had never been before. After we had two children, though, it was hard for us to maintain that level of sexual excitement. As our children became horny teenagers, I kept noticing how Dan (my husband) could not help ogling his daughter Amy. Like her father, she was already tall for her age. And I felt a tinge of envy and jealousy when I saw her bare breasts, as large as my own but not sagging at all.

Then there was Joey, only a year younger than Amy. He seemed to have come of age very suddenly. One day he was just a kid who needed constant attention, and then he was a tall gangly teenager protective of his privacy. Often the door to his room would be closed and he seemed to use up an enormous number of boxes of tissues in a week. No doubt about it, he was a horny masturbating young man. I wondered what sort of things turned him on. Could it be his sister's luscious breasts?

It was those breasts, I knew, that drew Dan's attention. I should have said something, I guess, but I just couldn't. Since this story is anonymous, there is no harm in admitting the truth: I was turned on by the idea. When she would come down to breakfast wearing only a light old shirt of his, buttons mostly open, and I saw how he pretended not to eye her lovely bosom, I would become moist as quick, hot thoughts zoomed through my mind. Dan rises and approaches her, kissing her gently, one hand lifting her shirt and caressing her bare behind as his other hand fondles a soft breast.

A little while later, after both had left for the day, I would sit in a hot tub and close my eyes, gradually bringing myself to a climax with one or another continuation of the secret thoughts and images. He bends to kiss one breast and then another while guiding her hand to his now revealed erect organ....

Then, one day, this eroticism took a new turn. The lust of our early years abruptly returned in a way I would never have predicted.

It was early evening and I had been doing one thing or another, including chatting with Joey in the living room. At a certain point, I decided to go upstairs. In our three-story large home, the second floor -- where I now headed -- featured a big modern bathroom as well as several bedrooms.

As I approached the top of the stairs, I heard Dan's voice coming from the bathroom. It was not exactly a whisper but it had a certain tone to it. It reminded me of how he talked to me in bed sometimes, as we approached having sex. This thought froze me to the spot and I paused to listen further.

Now I heard Amy sigh. It was a real sigh and not one of my imagined ones!

"Oh Dad, that feels so nice," Amy whispered as I now stood a foot from the bathroom doorway, itself somewhat ajar.

Dan's voice was now clearer to me and as he spoke, that moist, aroused feeling hit me.

"Hmm, I love to wash your bosom, sweetheart, do you like Dad to soap you up this way?"

Dan was washing his daughter's breasts! She was in the bathtub, no doubt and he must have been on his knees beside it, his hands massaging the soap into his daughter's soft breasts!

"Hmm, Dad, I love it!"

"I'm going to get that soap off now, sweetheart."

I took a chance and peeked. What I saw aroused me even further. Dan had on only his boxer shorts and his erect thick, long prick was sticking out, not visible to Amy but fully on display for me!

I couldn't help it. I know I should have stopped it, but I couldn't. I quickly went to our bedroom and stripped off all my clothes and then threw on a bathrobe. Then I returned to the bathroom door, now both listening and peeking.

I heard the familiar excited tremor in my husband's voice now.

"Hmm, baby, your legs are so smooth."

I saw his hand caressing the glistening thigh of my daughter Amy as she sat back in the tub, one of her hands fondly and squeezing a lovely breast.

"Oh, Dad, your hand feels so nice," Amy said.

I opened my robe and, like Amy, let one hand play with a dangling large breast, turning myself on even more. With the other hand, I began to gently touch the folds of my now very wet cunt as I listened to Dan's erotically charged words.

"You're so lovely, Amy, so lovely, let me...."

As I watched his hand find her moist center, I suddenly heard a sound behind me.

It was Joey! He was a few feet away, having just come upstairs. His mouth was open in shock. He was staring at my partially visible breast and my hand upon it, his eyes flitting from that to my open robe and the other hand poised at my cunt lips.

I quickly put a finger to my lips to signal him to be quiet and then crooked it to indicate that he should approach.

As he came closer, I could see the arousal in his eyes. Following my silent direction, he only paused when his body was so close to mine that I could feel his hot hardness against my thigh.

I felt something come over me. Some new, something so exciting I would never have expected to feel it in my entire life.

I brought my lips close to his ear and whispered, "Listen!"

"Oh, Dad, oh, yes, please, oh...."

Joey turned beet red, his eyes asking a question.

I put my finger to my lips and then again whispered an answer into his hot ear.

"Dad -- making her feel that way."

Joey stared at me. I pressed myself closer to him, thinking of Amy being finger-fucked by Dan, her Dad, my husband. Thinking of Joey, my son, my own son, hotly eyeing my breasts, his erection pressed against my naked thigh. I leaned into Joey once again and whispered my words into his hot ear.

"Mom will make you feel good too, honey."

I knelt before him and tugged at his jeans as he helped. In a moment, his bare cock sprang out. I couldn't stop myself. I enveloped it with my mouth, licking it, sucking it! My juices were flowing down my leg, my entire body a cauldron of forbidden ecstasy.

Joey began to pitch back and forward, fucking my mouth. I wanted him so badly! I fingered my cunt and brought myself off just as his cock jumped out of my mouth and his cum flew over my face. Then I heard Amy.

"Oh, Dad, oh, oh, ...."

And I heard Dan too.

"Oh, Amy, oh, yes."

Turning a little, still on my knees, I looked into the bathroom to see that Dan's own eruption was flying over Amy's face!

Well, that was the event that brought on the big change in our sex lives. I mean the sex between Dan and me.

That night, as Dan began to whisper to get me aroused, I surprised him. Usually I'm quiet as he talks. But this time it was different, very different.

It began with Dan's usual arousing whisper.

"Hmm, baby, I love you're big soft tits. I'm going to suck them and then go down on you and suck your hot wet cunt!"

But now, rather than just urge him on, I gave him a big surprise.

"Hmm, yes, show your girl how you love her, Daddy!"

I heard his gasp and then felt his prick rising.

"Yes, yes!" He said urgently.

"You always wanted to fuck your hot daughter, didn't you Daddy?"

"Oh, yes!"

"Hmm, Daddy, I always think about it too, I want it too, Daddy."

"Oh, baby, Daddy's going to kiss you everywhere."

Dan went down on me, his tongue fucking me at a rapid clip and I could feel his excitement in a way that I had not done so for quite a number of years.

"Do you like this, sweetheart?" he asked as he continued his oral loving and as my cunt became hotter and hotter.

"Oh, Daddy, I do. Please, Dad, make love to me now!"

"Yes, baby, yes, Daddy will make love to you!"

He positioned himself over me. I opened wider for him and gave him another shocker.

"Come on Daddy, fuck your daughter, fuck her the way you dream of it. Fuck her, fuck your daughter now!"

His prick rammed into me as he called out, "Baby, yes, Daddy is fucking you. Did you always want him to fuck you baby?"

"Yes, yes, Daddy, I dream of it every night, dream of my Daddy putting his big cock in me and fucking me blind!"

"Oh, baby, yes, yes," he groaned as he shot his load into me and as I myself trembled with another orgasm.

We fell back on the bed and then looked at each other. I laughed. Then he laughed. We could not stop laughing!

I stopped laughing and cuddled up to him. For a while he was silent and then I felt him stirring. I looked and saw his cock curl into semi-erectness.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Hmm, I was just wondering, thinking." His prick grew harder.

I bent to kiss it.

"Kiss it Mom, show your boy how you love to kiss his cock!"

I became wet all over again.

"You're going to get it tonight Mom, your boy is going to let you have it, the cock you want, where you want it!" Dan's voice had a hard edge as he turned toward me as I fell back, my legs spreading, my mind shifting gears. I was hotter than ever!

"Come on, show your Mommy how you can do it!"

"Here, Mom, your boy is inside you now. Is this what you want?"

"Hmm, yes," I muttered, feeling the hard prick enter me.

"Ask your boy for it, go ahead, don't be shy, you know you want to!"

"Fuck me, fuck your mother, give it to me!"

"Yes, Mom, yes, your son is mother-fucking you!"

"Mother-fuck me!" I was in a wild delirium now.

"Oh, Mom, you feel so gooood," he said.

Then he paused. I felt his prick swelling up even more, if that was possible! Then it was his turn to shock me.

"You're going to get it where you really need it. Your boy is going to show you a really hot time, Mom!"

With that, Dan pulled out and flipped me over, quickly putting my compliant body where he wanted it: my head forced into the pillow, my legs spread, and my ass high in the air.

Then he was licking and kissing and sucking my asshole. This was not something new in itself but we had never done the next thing, what then occurred.

I felt something cool on my asshole and I trembled a bit with anxiety.

"Go easy, honey," I whispered.

"You slut, you mother-fucked slut, you're going to get it!"

I trembled at his words but the juices flowed.

Then he entered me. At first it was painful, but after a few moments he was able to slide in and out easily. The heat was enormous. I fingered my cunt as he fucked me, my eyes closed and envisioning my boy behind me.

"Oh, Mom, do you like this? Do you like your boy to mother-fuck you this way?"

"Yes, yes, let me have it, harder, faster, fuck my ass, baby, show Mom how you can fuck her!"

"Ok, Mom, here it is, here's the hot boy-prick you want, up your hot mother ass, fucking you, your boy fucking his Mom's ass. Like it Mom?"

I was delirious with pleasure. "Oh yes, yes, fuck my ass, please, baby, fuck your mom's ass!"

In a moment, as a climax ran through my body, I felt him come into my ass and then he fell back, exhausted.

We looked at each. He laughed. I laughed.

"What a night!"

"What a day!"

"Glorious!"

"Fantastic!"

From that day forward, one of our favorite ways to turn on the love juices after so many years of marriage was sexual role-playing after an evening in which Dan would help Amy to take a bath while Joey and I had oral sex just outside the door. Somehow, we were able to control it. I never let Joey fuck me and Dan never fucked Amy. But in the deep of the night, our fantasy life would explode into hot sex. Our lust had been brought back from the early years and recreated. I was a woman pleasured in many ways. In many an evening, I would enjoy sucking my boy's cock or feeling his hot lips on my cunt and then, later, telling Dan how it felt as he became aroused and flipped me this way or that before he plowed into me with a ferocity that took me to new heights of eroticism.

Not only did we do it in bed. We would go down into the kitchen and he would bend me over on the floor and fuck me in the ass right there. We would lie on the couch and sixty-nine for an hour or more. Well, I could go on, but that is my story. I love the Internet because I can now tell this crazy true story to the whole world without fear.

Dan just chuckled as he read the story, before I added this closeout. He thinks I did a good job of narrating what actually happened. He said I left out only one thing. He said I forgot to say how beautiful I am.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Torrent of Lust

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 636 milliseconds