• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Total Submission Ch. 01

Total Submission Ch. 01

Chapter Two is already written and will be posted soon!

~

This story is about a white high school boy who is cuckolded by a black man from his school. Things get out of hand quickly.

*****

Chapter 1 - My Girlfriend

Malik was the first black man to ever enroll in my high school. The area was upper class and almost entirely white, so I had made it all to my senior year with only white classmates. Malik's family had just moved to the area and he entered my school as a senior. It had only been a week since he enrolled but he already seemed to be very popular. I guess being the only minority in the school makes you stand out. It also helped that he was good looking for a black man. He was one of the tallest men in the school at 6'4'' and had the build of a star quarterback. A couple of the girls in my classes had clearly taken a liking to him. They had spent the last week sneaking glances at him and giggling. On top of that Malik usually had a few girls walking with him in between classes.

I considered myself a good looking guy since I had pretty good success with the ladies. I was of average height at 5'8'' but keep a lean figure. My blonde hair was kept short and neat and I dressed like a typical preppy white boy. I had been with my girlfriend Sarah since sophomore year. She was on the cheerleading squad and had a gorgeous figure. Her long and silky blonde hair, perky D-cup breasts and beautiful ass made her quite the catch. I was a lucky guy. We would both be going to the same college after graduating and our relationship had never been better.

I was about to head home when I spotted Sarah and Malik at his locker. Sarah was smiling and seemed to find whatever he was saying very funny. I wasn't too bothered until I saw Malik put his hand on her shoulder and run it down her arm. Sarah just giggled and gave him a light push on the chest. I didn't know what to do so I just hung back and watched. After another few back and forths their conversation ended and Sarah waved to him goodbye as she walked away. She turned the corner I was hiding behind and noticed me standing there.

"Oh, hey Chris! Ready to go home?"

"Yeah," I responded, "let's go." I took her hand, she gave me a peck on the lips and we both headed to our cars to drive home.

---

"Welcome home Chris!" my sister enthusiastically called out when I entered the front door. Her name was Ashley and she was two years younger than me. We look very similar, her blonde hair came down her waist and she kept had a petite figure. She and mom were preparing dinner in the kitchen. My mother, Emily, was in her early 40s and had a great body. Back in the height of puberty I had even masturbated to the idea of fucking her huge perky tits a few time. Of course that was just typical teenage boy sexual frustration, my relationship with her was completely normal.

"Hey Chris, how was school today" my mom asked when she noticed me come into the room.

"Same old, what for dinner?" I responded.

"Pan-seared chicken and green beans. Could you set the table?"

"Sure, no problem" I responded. My father was out of town for the next two weeks for business so I only set out 3 plates. Mom and sister quickly finished up cooking and we sat down to eat. Ashley was talking about what happened at her softball practice today but I wasn't really listening. I couldn't stop thinking about what Sarah and Malik could have been talking about. I knew Sarah wouldn't cheat on me, but something about the way he touched her made me uncomfortable... and excited. After spacing out for a few minutes I realized that I was sporting an erection. I excused myself from dinner while hiding my situation from mom and sister and went upstairs to my room. I tried to relieve myself to some porn, but it wasn't working. I was too distracted by what happened with Malik to focus on getting off so I just went to bed for the night.

---

The next day at school I saw Malik outside the track field before classes started. He was making out with a girl I didn't really know other than that she was on the softball team. It wasn't all that unusual to see students kissing around the school, but Malik had his hands all over her. I was too far away to see clearly, but it looked like he was getting a handful of her breasts and ass. The bell for first period rang and she pulled back from him. He quickly pulled her back in for another kiss before releasing her to go to class. She ran off and I so did I before anyone spotted me peeping.

I had plans to go see a movie with Sarah today so when school ended I headed to her locker. I half expected to find her there with Malik but thankfully she was alone.

"Hey Sarah, excited for tonight?" I asked.

"Oh... hey Chris. About tonight, I forgot that I already had plans with some of girlfriends. You don't mind right?" she said with an apologetic tone. I was disappointed but it wasn't something to make a fight over.

"Don't worry about it." I responded, "What are you doing for girls night then?"

"Actually it's not a girls night. Some of my friends and I are going to show Malik around town. You know, since he is new here we figure he could use some friends to help him feel welcome." she said, clearly excited about it. I actually felt relieved, this explained want she and Malik were talking about yesterday. Since she was going with a group of friends I was sure I didn't have anything to worry about.

Sarah continued, "Malik is a really cool guy, I only met him yesterday but a few of my friend have been hangout with him all week." She had only met him yesterday? What I saw yesterday didn't look like an introduction. I didn't want Sarah to know I'd seen them, so I kept my mouth shut about it.

"Ok, you'll have to introduce me sometime." I said faking a smile. I had a sinking feeling in my stomach, like she was lying to me about something. Since my afternoon was now freed up, I decided follow her after school.

---

I parked my car outside of school and waited to see Sarah or Malik leave. I had a view of the school's parking lot and could see Sarah's car from where I was. After few minutes my amateur stakeout paid off. I saw Sarah come out of the school with three of her friends and Malik. Malik was standing in the middle of them and one of the girls had her arm around his. They all headed to Sarah's car and got in, with Sarah driving of course. I waited for them to drive out of the parking lot before I started to follow them down the street, careful to maintain a distance so Sarah wouldn't spot my car. I tailed them all the way downtown where they parked in a movie theater lot. I quickly parked and hide behind a bush near the ticket stand. From there I would be able to overhear which movie they choose. While I waited for them to make their way to the stand it struck me that a movie hardly qualified as showing Malik around town. That just got me even more worried.

When Sarah, Malik and the others got to the ticket stand I finally got to see which friends were accompanying them. All three of the other girls were from the cheerleading squad too, and the Rebecca the head cheerleader was the one still clinging to his arm. I waited for them to pick a movie and went straight into the theatre while they were in the snack line. I sat in the far back and ducked when they came in to avoid being noticed. I got lucky and they chose to sit 5 rows in front of me, I was the only one behind them. There were only a few other people in the audience when the movie started.

About a quarter of the way through the movie Malik leaned in to kiss Rebecca. She clearly reciprocated and they shared n uncomfortably long kiss. What really gave me a crushing feel was when Malik immediately turned and kissed the girl on his other side. None of the girls even reacted to his brazen cheating, Rebecca even laid her head on his shoulder while he was making out with her friend. I quickly began to regret following them here as this behavior continued throughout the entire movie. The only saving grace was that Sarah didn't do anything with him that I could see. All I saw was that she shared a few giggly whispers with her friend who was kissing Malik.

The movie ended and I allowed them a ten minute head start to exit before I got up. My mind was racing thinking about what I had just scene. How many girls was Malik hooking up with? Did they all know he was cheating on them? Was it even cheating or were they all aware of his multiple relationships? I felt sick thinking about it all, but I had also been rock hard since the middle of the movie.

Sarah, Malik and the others were long gone before I got outside so I had no choice but go home. It had been a shitty Friday afternoon.

---

The next morning I awoke to my sister Ashley trying to push me out of bed.

"Get up Chris! Sarah and the others are downstairs waiting for you," she said.

"Sarah and the others?" I thought, I didn't have any plans with Sarah and who the hell are the others. I wasn't happy to be so suddenly awoken on a weekend, but I begrudgingly got out of bed. I immediately noticed that Ashley was rather skimpily dressed. She was wearing silky short shorts and a loose tank top that hung delicately off her breasts. It looked something she would sleep in.

"You need to get dressed yourself." I said.

"What do you mean? I am dressed." she responded. "Hurry up and come downstairs, they're waiting for you."

I got quickly got dressed, washed my face, and headed downstairs to see why Sarah was here with company. When I got down the stairs I was her in the living room. My heart sunk when I saw the company: Malik and Rebecca. Malik was sitting in the middle of the couch with Sarah and Rebecca on each side. They were both sitting very close to him, legs very much touching. Ashley was sitting indian style on the recliner, wearing the same thing she woke me up with.

"Good morning Chris," Sarah spoke up, "did you sleep well?"

"Uh.. yeah. Wha..what are you doing here?" I stuttered.

"We want to talk to you about something. Don't worry, it's a good thing! I'm sure you will love it." Sarah enthusiastically replied. I was awkwardly standing in the middle of the room facing Sarah, Malik and Rebecca on the couch in front of me. Ashley was still sitting on the recliner slightly behind me.

Ashley spoke up, "Sarah called me last night to set this up, sorry to surprise you but it's what Malik wanted."

"I uh.. What do you mean" I responded. I was getting more and more nervous. Sarah put both her hands on Malik's knee and leaned forward to say, "Chris, we noticed that you've taken an interest in Malik. That's okay, don't worry. You are not the only one. I want you to know..."

I got out a few syllabus on protest before Malik suddenly spoke up, "Shut up, don't interrupt her." I was stunned and sheepishly obey.

"Thank you Malik" Sarah said. "Now Chris, I want you to know that Malik is very important to me. I still love you and we are still together, but Malik will be taking care of me from now on." Malik leaned back and put his arms around Sarah and Rebecca.

"You understand, right Chris?" Sarah asked.

"What do you.. What... Are you cheating on me?" I stammered out. My body was visibly shaking and my voice was practically a whisper. Sarah, Rebecca, Malik and Ashley all seemed so calm.

"He understands, just look at his pants" Rebecca said with a laugh. Sarah looked down and cracked a smile.

"Whoa, Chris you're so hard" Ashley said with a big smile. I pointlessly tried to cover my crotch with my hands.

"Show some dignity kid," Malik said, "Stand up straight put your arms at your side." For whatever reason I did as he told. I felt myself surrendering to the situation. After all, what could I do? It felt like a four on one, even my sister seemed in on it.

After a brief awkward silence of them all staring me Sarah spoke up again:

"Malik noticed that you followed us to the movie yesterday. It's an invasion of privacy to spy on my first date you know."

"First date? But there were five of you." I said.

"So?" Sarah said, "I couldn't keep Malik all for myself and I'm happy to share with my friends."

I was at a loss for words. What in the world was going on? My girlfriend was dating Malik now, but she still considered us to be a couple. Malik was also dating other girls? More importantly, they were confronting me with all this, don't people try to hide their cheating?

"Why are you telling me all this?" I asked.

"What do you mean, you deserve to know what your girlfriend is doing. Also Malik insists that we don't hide these kind of things" Sarah said.

Rebecca laughed and said: "My boyfriend didn't take it so well. He just got mad and stormed off."

"I'm sure Chris will understand that this is best for everyone." Sarah responded. Rebecca rolled her eyes and said:

"Whatever, can we go now? I want to go have some fun."

Malik stood up and said:

"Yeah, but first this white boy needs to say something first."

I was intimidated by his towering figure. I felt very small now that he was standing over me.

"What do you want me to do?" I asked.

"You are a cuck and I'm your bull. Just say that I'll leave you alone for now." commanded Malik.

I was disgusted. This black man thought he could he could take my girlfriend and that I would thank him for it. I was ashamed of the unspoken approval showing through my pants. Sarah got up and stood beside me. She placed her hand on my chest and slowly slide it down into my pants. I shuddered as she grasped my rock hard member. She looked me in the eyes and whispered:

"We all see that this turns you own. Just tell Malik what he wants to hear and we'll all be better for it."

I let out an exasperated breath as she released my cock and moved over to Malik side.

"I... I'm your cuck and you're my bull."

I couldn't believe what I was saying, and in front of my sister no less. Malik seemed satisfied and gave my girlfriend a deep kiss as I stood there watching.

"Good. Glad we have that straight." he said. He headed to the front door with Sarah and Rebecca following close behind. Ashley jumped up off the recliner and followed them. She opened the door for Malik and got up on her toes to give Malik a goodbye kiss on the cheek. I was too stunned by the entire situation to even react. Once they were out of the house turned around to me and gave an excited look.

"Well I think that went well. It looks like Malik really makes you and Sarah happy!" she said. With that she skipped off towards the kitchen without giving me a chance to respond. I had just surrendered my girlfriend to someone I barely knew. Someone who even she barely knew. There was a pressure in my chest unlike anything I had ever felt. I retreated to my room and couldn't help but masturbate. Images of Malik kissing my girlfriend raced through my mind. I imagined all the things they might have done before confronting me today. My sick mind imagined Sarah reaching across her friend during the movie to give him a handjob. With that idea I came. Hard.

*****

Thanks for reading. Leave some comments/criticism/and ideas for future chapters in the comments.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Total Submission Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds