• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • Touch Class Ch. 02

Touch Class Ch. 02

Later that day Shiri called. "Hi, Jimmy. Thanks again for a wonderful time. Are you free for dinner tonight?"

"Hi Shiri. Nice to hear from you. I've been dreamily reminiscing all day. Yes, I'm free."

"Good! Come over around 6." She told me which unit they were in.

"I'll be there!"

At 6 I rang their doorbell and Christine answered the door. "Hi Jimmy. Mom's in the kitchen just finishing up getting dinner ready. Come on in and have a seat in the living room." After closing the door she took my hand and led me into a comfortably furnished room. She was barefoot and had on gym shorts which fit her perfect buns snugly and she was wearing a tight skimpy t-shirt. It was riding up, exposing her belly, and it was obvious she wasn't wearing a bra, as her nipples were poking out brashly. She smiled when she saw me notice that and leaned in for a quick kiss, which I gladly obliged.

Shiri called out a "Hi Jimmy" from the kitchen. "It'll just be a minute. Welcome and make yourself at home."

"Hi Shiri. Thanks."

A minute later she came out to the dining room adjoining the living room, carrying a steaming dish and Christine went in to help her bring everything else out. I walked over to the dining room table. Shiri came out again and this time, after she had put down what she was carrying, she came up to me and we hugged very tightly and then kissed passionately.

"We should probably sit down and eat, otherwise we'll never get that far," she giggled.

Shiri was also barefoot, wearing shorts, and a tank top. Her massive mammaries were bursting out of the top and sides. She could tell I was turned on by that and was clearly pleased.

"Dig in. I hope you like it," she said once we were all seated. We were across from each other, and Christine was to my left. The food was great. We chatted about a number of things, getting to know more about each other. After dinner Shiri and Christine cleared the table and then we adjourned to the living room.

We all sat on the big couch, me in the middle, the gals snuggling up to me on either side. "Would you like to watch an adult video?" Shiri queried.

"Sure, that sounds great," I replied.

I took off my sneakers and socks. Shiri used the remote to turn on the TV, DVD player, and sound system and started the video. She also turned off the lights. The video featured several hot, young, and pretty girls, coeds in a sorority. Pretty soon the action picked up and they were making out and stripping each other. "Is this alright?" Shiri asked.

"Yes, very enjoyable."

I had my right hand in Shiri's lap, my left in Christine's. They both had a hand on my shorts. We were rubbing each other's privates now, through the material of our shorts. I was getting hard. I started unzipping Shiri's shorts, she did the same to mine. Christine's shorts didn't have a zipper, so I just slipped my hand down inside. It turned out that neither of them had any underwear on, so I was quickly feeling squishy pussy on both fronts. Gasps and moans were beginning and the girls now had my shorts undone and together were pulling them, my boxers, and finally my jockstrap down my thighs, freeing my throbbing dong to spring into the fresh air, parallel to my stomach.

Christine slipped out of her shorts, revealing her teenage pussy, and Shiri slid her shorts off, too. I decided I needed to go down on Shiri, so I got off the couch, got down on my knees in front of her, and spread her legs to get better access to her waiting cunt. I licked her up and down, flicked her clit through its covering sheath, and then sucked her clit like a cock. She went wild, churning and squirming. She soon came and I was treated to an outpouring of her secretions, which I sucked in. She pulled off her tank top and those unbelievable tits were there for the taking. I squeezed, stroked, and tweaked them, the areolas puffing up and the tips standing up and getting quite hard.

Meanwhile Christine had also gotten down on the floor and had gotten her hand on my cock. She was stroking and pulling it, then leaned in and wedged herself between me and the couch and started sucking me off. One of her hands ran over her breasts, then found its way to her pussy. She started frigging herself, moaning loudly.

I had a finger in Shiri, then two, then three. She said "Jimmy, if you'd like to, go ahead and stick your whole hand in."

"You got it!"

I took the tube of goo she had thoughtfully placed next to the couch, slathered a huge gob on her pussy, and started working my hand in. She lifted her legs and spread them wide and my hand slid entirely inside up to the wrist. I worked it around inside there, occasionally opening my fingers and poking and scraping the sides as Shiri squealed in ecstasy.

Christine, who had removed her t-shirt and was now stark naked, took some goo and applied it to my groin. Then she slipped a finger past my sphincter and into my ass. She had pulled my shorts and underwear the rest of the way off. I did the same for Shiri with my free hand, while fisting her with the other.

I used my free hand to spread Shiri's labia and unsheathe her clithead, then started licking it. The direct stimulation of her raw clit was too much and she came violently. I kept sucking her raw clithead and she came again and again, her grand tits swaying and swinging around wildly.

Christine had reached over and retrieved a box of dildos. "Mom and I went shopping for toys today. We hope you approve." She got one out and started working it into my ass, taking my breath away. She resumed sucking me. "Christine, you are so fucking good! I'm gonna blow my load now!" She greedily siphoned every drop and swallowed it all.

The video had been forgotten, though our sounds of lust blended with those coming from the sound system. I needed a time out, so I sat back down on the couch. Shiri was pretty wiped out too. Christine dildoed herself to a couple of orgasms, then joined us on the couch. We all sat back in comas, watching the horny college girls in the video, and idly fondling each other.

"Why don't we all go lie down on the bed --- there's plenty of room for all of us to stretch out." Shiri suggested. "I'll bring some snacks."

So we headed into her bedroom. She brought in some good munchies and we lounged nude and nibbled goodies. Christine had thoughtfully brought the goo and toys with her. Pretty soon we were all fingering and stroking each other as our passions rekindled. Shiri got out a strap-on and smiled lasciviously as she put it on. "Jimmy, why don't you fuck my beautiful daughter while I fuck you?"

I mounted Christine, my dick hard once again, and entered her now experienced cunt. I was pumping her in a building rhythm when I felt a pressure on my ass. Shiri lubed me, inserted a single finger, then two, then gently started the dildo in. She leaned over my back, her giant firm breasts brushing me, then rested her weight on me as she got the dildo deeper inside me. I was lying on Christine, fucking her, while Shiri was lying on me, fucking my ass. What a sex sandwich we made. We arrived at a complex rhythm and kept our thrusting going for what seemed like forever, the girls coming repeatedly, me trying to keep from coming so I wouldn't spoil the moment by needing to take a break. I said, "The only thing we're missing is something fucking you, Shiri." At which point she lubed her own ass, grabbed a free dildo, and started plunging it in and out of herself.

Eventually we grew tired and slowly disengaged. After resting I had an idea. I strapped on the dildo, with it above my dick. I said "Christine, why don't you lie on your back on top of your mom, so both your pussies are one above the other?" She complied. I then stuck my cock in Shiri's dripping pussy, and the dildo in Christine's equally slippery cunt. We got into a new rhythm, with me fucking them both in the vagina simultaneously. This kept us all in a delirium for a time, until I finally came explosively in Shiri.

We fell asleep after that in a tangle of bliss-filled limbs and slept through the night.

Early the next morning I got up and went back to my place, as we all had responsibilities to attend to. We spoke of reconvening soon.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • Touch Class Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 526 milliseconds