Touch Me Ch. 01

Rachel is nowhere to be seen. Inch by inch I move out of the fitting room stall and into the narrow hallway. The mirror at the far end reflects the crappy job I've done at straightening up, so I take a moment to smooth things out.

Bubbly loud banter coming from the center of the store catches my attention. Whatever is going on has kept people from the back of the store, away from me. I crane my neck to look over the shoulder of one of the customers. In the center of this human circle is Rachel. It's as if she senses my presence and her eyes flicker up at me. When she sees me her lips curve up into a smile, and I find myself a mixture of impressed and grateful.

She's showing off another piece of lingerie. She used an employee so that the customer wasn't uncomfortable, but the piece is for a gorgeous young lady preparing for her wedding night. She's gathered everyone in the store for their opinion and approval. Amused momentarily, I wonder why she isn't applying for the position that she's encouraging me to go for. She'd be great at it.

Once the store has agreed on a very lacy, white chemise with a pink trim, Rachel is relieved of her fashion assistant duties, and my items are paid for, we leave the shop.

"Have fun?" She asks nudging me softly in the ribs.

"I guess."

"Oh, come on, Zoey. Lighten up. You came right? Now tell me honestly, how was it?"

I roll my eyes and search for the words. "Exhilarating." I say finally, exhaling. "It was amazing. I can't believe you made me do that."

She giggles. "See, I knew it would be good for you. I knew you could take care of yourself! So are you ready? Go apply for that job!"

"Alright, alright. I'll send in an application."

As soon as I get home I make the phone call. I've got an interview tomorrow at ten in the morning with the store co-owner and manager, Amy.

I spend the last couple hours before Alex gets home getting ready and watching tv. As the evening turns to night I grow bored and begin to solely watch the clock. At seven fifteen I turn off the news that was just starting and begin to shed my clothes all the way to the room. I pull my stockings off as I get to the bed and collapse on top of it. It's normal for dinner plans to get cancelled in favor of drinks. It's not normal for me to not get a text signifying so. I plug my phone in and burry my face into her pillow. Had she told me I could have made other plans with my evening.

After a few moments of sulking I decide to rummage through the toy box again. I pull out a stack of DVDs and turn on the television across from the bed. I push a disc labeled "Butch Love 2" into the player and sit back on the bed. Several loading screens later two very attractive women appear on screen making out. One has very short spiky hair, and the other has ear length black hair with teal streaks. The woman with spiky hair pushes her fingers through the other woman's hair while lowering her onto her back. Slowly they take off each other's shirts and the woman with the teal streaks wraps her legs around the other's hips.

Their pelvis' grind against each other. The one with the teal hair wears a plain black bra, jean shorts, white socks that go up to her calves and ankle-high combat boots. The one on top has on a dark gray sports bra, faded jeans held around her hips by a brown leather belt, and some kind of sneakers. She kicks her shoes off and pulls the woman underneath her up.

Without removing my eyes from the screen I reach around the box for a vibrator. The women begin to moan as I turn on the loud, purple, device. The woman underneath is helping to push her shorts and underwear down over her boots. The woman on top undoes her jeans and reveals that she's packing. She leaves her pants on, but pulls the strap on out through the space in her zipper.

I push the tip of the purple, silicone vibrator against my clit and the vibrations shoot throughout my body. The woman on screen are fucking. The one on top is ruthless and pounds into her hard. The girl with the teal hair wraps her arms around the shoulders and neck of the one on top.

As they reach their orgasm I too hit mine. I pause the dvd, toss my toy to the side and begin to clean up. I shower dress in a robe, thumb through magazines and just wait for Alex to get home.

I've had three orgasms today. All with out Alex. None left me feeling bad. Instead I felt good. Almost like I was strengthening our relationship on my side of things. 'I don't know,' I think to myself as I turn off the light on the night stand, 'maybe this is ok. Maybe I can touch myself.'

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 96 milliseconds