Touch Therapy Ch. 02

Rachel worked her hips with varying speeds and motions, as the impulse took her. Sometimes, she tilted forward, kissing Greg in long, wet kisses, her breasts crushed against his chest while she ground her mons against his pelvic bone, his cock pulsing steadily inside her. At other moments, she would lean back, arching her back, throwing her head back, her breasts thrust out for Greg's hands to cup and stroke.

Long moments passed, and Greg felt as though he were caught up in some endless fever dream, his skin aflame, drowning in Rachel's warmth and heat. Then Rachel's face tightened, and her breathing grew rapid and intense. She perched over him, her toes digging into the soft material of the futon, her hands clutching at the thick muscles of his chest and shoulders as she drove her hips in increasingly rapid thrusts.

Greg felt the trembling of her thighs, the slick, clutching grab of her inner muscles working along his shaft. He gripped her hips in his palms then, and arched his pelvis up into her, trying to improve the angle, so that the tip of his cock rode up along the top of her vaginal wall, aiming for the sensitive spot that would push her over.

Rachel's breath caught in her throat, and a pink flush spread across her upper chest and throat. She gasped, a whining grunt pushing out from between her clenched teeth, and her hips thrust frantically against the resistance of Greg's cock. She cried out, convulsing, and a gush of wetness flooded between their two bodies, their rhythmic thrusting creating a wet slapping sound as Rachel's thrusts slowed, and finally stopped.

She drooped over him then, her elbows collapsing inward, trembling and weak, her head drooping down until her tousled hair played over his face and chest. Slowly, so slowly, she lowered herself down onto him, her arms sliding around him as she turned her face to the side and pressed her cheek into his chest.

Greg held her while her breathing slowed and became more regular.

When she had calmed, she lifted her head, looking up at him. "Did you," she asked quietly, "you know, get there?"

Greg smiled, and shook his head. "No, but it was still awesome."

Rachel turned her head back into his chest, her teeth nipping lightly at his skin, mumbling "not good enough," into his flesh. She wriggled then, working herself against his still hard shaft, deliberately squeezing him with her internal muscles, milking him while she wiggled her hips back and forth.

She prodded and tugged at him, then, working her way underneath him, and pulling him on top of her. "Go," she urged him gently, her thighs spreading as she hooked the heels of her feet behind his thighs and pulled him into her. "Go on, do it!"

Greg didn't have to be asked twice. He raised himself on the heels of his hands, supporting his upper body, and began to move inside her. Slow, short strokes at first, but rapidly building to longer strokes at a faster pace. He didn't worry about angle now, focusing instead on his own pleasure.

Rachel's muscles sheathed him with a tight slickness, her pubic thatch still soaked from her orgasm. He moved in her, feeling the tip of his cock occasionally bumping against her cervix. She stiffened occasionally, her eyes widening when a random thrust caused a twinge of discomfort, but her hands moved on his chest and shoulders, holding him, urging him on. She whispered tender obscenities at him, and her heels dug into the backs of his thighs as she rolled her pelvis to meet his thrusts.

Greg picked up the tempo until he was driving into her with a ferocious urgency. Somewhere in the back of his mind, he doubted that he was going to be able to achieve climax, but he strove mightily, trying to outrace the inevitable muscle cramp that would knot his stomach, or a thigh. Lips pulled back from his teeth in a ferocious snarl of concentration, he lunged into Rachel's depths with punishing fervor.

Rachel felt Greg's shaft driving into the spot just over her cervix, and she was startled by just how good it felt. She felt herself growing impossibly wet with each stroke, and a racing, tingling tension began to make her thighs tremble yet again. This was different from the warm explosion that had engulfed her earlier, but she didn't hold back, letting the new sensation spill over and through her.

She spread her thighs wider, rolling her hips upward and drawing her knees higher, her heels coming to rest in the small of Greg's back. Guttural moans were pushed out of her as each thrust slipped into the fold above her cervix. It hurt a bit, but felt fantastic at the same time.

Greg could feel that something was almost 'grabbing' him at the end of each thrust, and he struggled to penetrate Rachel as fully as he could, wanting to feel that clutching, grasping contraction at the end of his cock. Shifting his position, he slipped his arms under Rachel's thighs, bringing her calves up to rest on his shoulders.

Rachel gasped as the new position opened her up even more fully, and Greg's shaft pushed even deeper into her. The sensation pushed her over the edge, and she came again, digging her nails into Greg's shoulders as it happened. Her inner muscles milked his cock as she cried out, her head thrashing from side to side.

The sight of her like that, along with the sensation of her inner muscles clenching and sliding around him, and the smell and sound of her, was more than Greg could take. He followed her over the edge with a few hard strokes, stiffening above her, hilt deep, and feeling his balls tighten and pulse as he jetted cum into her warm depths.

Spent, he slumped over Rachel's still form. She wrapped her arms around him, drawing him down against her, their bodies stuck together by a film of sweat and cum. They lay like that for long moments, cheek to cheek, breast to breast, entwined in each other.

Finally, Rachel slapped Greg lightly on the shoulder, saying "oof! Get off, you great beast! You're squishing the hell out of me!"

Greg laughing an apology, rolled off, gathering Rachel against him as he did. They lay then, side by side, and Greg felt himself fading back into sleep, lulled by the rush of post-coital hormones and endorphins. Rachel rolled over, snuggling her backside against him, drawing his arms around her in a way that reminded him of the first time he had ever woken beside her.

Together, their breath slowing, skin cooling, wrapped around each other as if they had grown that way, they finally, finally, slept.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds