Touched In That Forbidden Spot

The guy with the popcorn made the rounds. I snarled a bit like a dog, avoiding to talk, desperately trying to raise attention to the popcorn guy. Nadia snarled at me like a dog owner with a single command, "Door!" I shut up again. Silently, I let the popcorn guy come closer as he knocked at driver side window after driver side window with his tray in front of his belly. "Please, don't come closer," I mentally begged.

My hands were at my sides. My boobs were lit up by Tom Cruise standing in front of a two-truck-high setting sun. That setting sun lit up the whole theatre. The orange sun light, painted my boobs in a more flattering light, like I had sunbathed on a tropical island. I didn't move. I froze. The instinctive fight-flight response had told me to play dead. My limbs were heavy. The limbic brain had turned off any ability to move.

I was exposed and helpless in that shell of my paralysis. The popcorn guy came closer step by step. He was a step away from the driver side door. He was raising his hand to knock on the window. His eyes glanced on my body, first my eyes and then my boobs. He froze. I was caught. I felt humiliation heating up my face. I shivered full body from adrenaline. And my clitoris had that pulling feeling that feeling of wanting to be pushed down, pressed on. I was still frozen from fear. Being frozen gave me a mental freedom of not having to cover up and instead relish those reach emotions rushing over me: Terrifying and arousing me at the same time.

He paused for a moment. I could feel him glance down my belly as far as he could, wishing to see my sex that was open in between my widely spread open legs.

He kept walking. That's when I learned that most people keep walking, when they catch me. That night, those feelings that I experienced had me burning to experience it again. Nothing turned me on as much as being forced into humiliating nakedness.

Tom Cruise disappeared on a speed boat into the blue horizon of the Chinese Sea. The closing credits rolled in. The sound system was playing a rousing rock ballad that rattled nerves. The engine next to use turned on with a roar. Nobody had thought of what would happen if the movie ended. A car door swung open. Somebody ran to the restroom before his or her friends would leave. The flood lights on the edge of the field, turned on at their lowest setting. I could tell from their faces that they were stricken as well.

"Let that be a lesson," said Jen sternly. And everyone had their mind made up by that.

I started crying again. At the same time, I had a warm welling up emotion in my chest of being exposed to the whole world, of being helplessly held out. And it made me so wet, so aroused to be paraded in front of all of these people.

Jen turned on the car engine and pulled out of our spot.

I was actually a bit excited to whom would see me. Our biology teacher had talked about the combination of being scared and fascinated by something at the same time, of conflicting emotions providing a kind of high. And if anyone stared at me, I could blame it all on Nadia who had threatened to kick me out. I could still feel the emotional imprint that her sneaker soles left behind. I discovered I am what BDSM circles refer to a bottom, a slut for humiliation.

After we left the theatre at midnight, we drove down empty streets. The street light were painting their cones of orange light on my body. It was pretty to see the light chase over my body. Stopping at street lights was always titillating. I could tell if we were in a shadow, I'd be completely invisible in the car. If we stopped at the right angle under a street light or in front of a neon sign, I'd stand out like a sore thumb, a naked, bare, kind of thumb with boobs. I think what I secretly wish for was to be completely lit up and a truck on raised shocks stopping next to us, so that the guy could see all the way down to my pussy, the pussy that I had to bare so titillating with my legs spread open wide. I was so horny. I couldn't wait to get home and masturbate.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 61 milliseconds