Toy-Boy Forced to Act as Adult

I went to a singles bar, was invited to a party by a pretty young woman, and got home rather boozed up about four in the morning. Jennifer, the babysitter, told me that Amanda had called her and said that she was sleeping at her parent's house.

"I really doubt that she is at her parents. I've found out that Amanda is a company whore, and I rather think she's being gangbanged by some assholes at a hotel room somewhere."

The babysitter seemed very surprised that I would talk about my wife in that manner. I told her the truth about what had happened during the Christmas party. It would probably be some funny gossip for her girlfriends.

Jennifer fixed us an early breakfast before she left.

My cell phone had been switched off during the evening. I turned it on now. Not much, only one missed call from Amanda 23:10 and a text from her four minutes later.

"I've been at the hospital with Rolf and going to my parents now. Rolf is badly hurt, and it will be an expensive evening for you, you stupid bastard."

"It was your party, and you will pay. If I hear one further word about that creep, I promise I'll go right to the hospital and give him an unforgettable lesson. Is he your boyfriend or your pimp?" I replied.

I didn't get any reply. Jennifer had obviously been in connection with Amanda.

My dear wife was back Sunday evening, and we didn't pretend to have a happy marriage. I offered her a divorce, promised to take care of Liam, and she could see him when she wanted if she fixed an apartment for Liam and me. Otherwise Liam and I would live on my parent's farm until he was old enough for daycare so I could get a job. To my great surprise Amanda said no to the divorce and offered to let us stay in her house until we came up with a solution.

However, I already had plans for the future and Amanda wasn't included.

Amanda spent Christmas with her parents. Liam and I spent it at my parents, but since we had accepted Lina and Fredrick's invitation to their New Year's party, we went there together and brought Liam with us. He slept most of the evening.

January went fine and we even had a birthday party for Liam. Then I got very good news from Molly. She and her husband had agreed to go their separate way, and he would be moving out in February. She wanted me to move in if I was serious about her. I promised I would move in with her no later than March 1.

But shit hit the fan in Amanda's house already before Molly's husband was out of their house. It was a Friday evening when Amanda came home late from her job as usual, and she wasn't alone. A rather pretty woman and two men, all in their mid forties came with her.

It was obvious that they were somewhat drunk which explained Amanda's silly request.

"We are waiting for takeout meals from a restaurant. Can you fix a dinner table with four covers so I can entertain my guests?" she asked.

I went on the warpath.

"So your husband is not invited to this dinner? I'm not any damn maid for arrogant assholes."

The woman promised to help Amanda with the table, and they went into the dining room. I saw a smirk on both men's faces when one of them said, "Sorry boy, but I thought that ´home-boys' had some kind of duties."

I stared at the man and said "I don't give a shit if you are fucking that company whore Amanda because I have dumped her. But I don't take any crap from an asshole like you in my own home. One further word from either of you and you are out."

The other man began to laugh and said, "I think Amanda's little toy boy has a bad temper."

He was right. I did. A few seconds later I had his right arm high behind his back and a hard grip in his hair when I pushed his face with power against the front door. Then I opened the door and threw him out in the snow with a bloody nose. The other man obviously got a chock because he didn't dare to resist when he got equal treatment at the door before he was kicked out in the snow with a bloody nose.

Amanda and the woman heard the bang when the first man's face hit the door. They came out from the dining room and began screaming when they saw what I did to the last of their male friends.

I screamed back at Amanda, "Your damn fuck buddies humiliated me, and I don't take any crap from such creeps."

Amanda screamed, "Let them back in for heaven's sake."

I replied, "Never! Call for a taxi so they can disappear from my sight."

They were lucky because a taxi with their takeout food arrived right at that moment. All four of them left in that taxi. The last thing I heard from them was Amanda shouting that I would regret that evening.

I didn't and was surprised about how easy it had been to throw out these two men. Probably because I had trained Judo during several years as schoolboy back home and spent much time at the nearby karate club where I did my service as a clerk at a navy base and had a lot of spare time. Though I've been far from a star in any of those sports, they had given me useful skills.

Amanda surprised me when she was back Saturday morning. Instead of shouting and cursing at me, she simply told me that she would spend both Saturday and Sunday with her parents, but she wanted to have a serious talk about our future when she was back Sunday evening.

When back home, it was obvious that Amanda had been thinking a lot about what she did to Liam and me. She began by saying that she was sorry and ashamed for neglecting Liam and me since she began to work after her short parental care. She denied having any valid excuse and her only explanation was that she wanted to be "one of the inner circle" among divorced colleagues at her new position at the job. It was very useful for the job, but didn't involve her family in any of the expensive traveling and pleasures that gang could have at the company's expense.

Amanda said she was sorry for acting like a slut at the Christmas party scandal what had resulted in a serious warning for Rolf and her from the Managing Director. When she left me after coming to the party, she and a few others gathered in a room where they took a few cocaine lines.

At the room Rolf had bragged that he would show Amanda was married to a toy-boy wimp and one of the others had suggested a high bet, which Rolf had accepted. Amanda said that now she was ashamed about assisting Rolf in his dirty game, which landed him in the hospital with a broken jaw.

Amanda continued by saying that she was sorry for the problems she had caused me on Friday evening by bringing home her drunken snooty co-workers. Both of them had broken noses when I threw them out which would create a new scandal and even more problems for her.

I told her, "Don't blame me because they behaved like arrogant assholes in my own home and no real man would ever take such crap."

To my great surprise she didn't have anything to say to that.

Then I said to Amanda, "I've been in real love with you and believed that our marriage would have a very big chance to survive as a happy marriage. I was sorry that everything turned to crap when you began to job after your short parental care and preferred spending evenings and weekends with your co-workers. No marriage can survive when the child and husband are totally neglected by a wife who wants to fuck around with her co-workers and who knows what others."

Amanda said, "I'm sorry and regret very much what I've done after going back to the job, but though I've cheated a few times, it is far less times than you think. If we have any love left, I would suggest counseling if you are still interested? But I'm afraid that it is too late."

"Sorry to say that, but it is ten months too late to think about that option."

"What are your plans for the future?"

"You told me you weren't the only fish in the sea and suggested I to go fishing for some other. I did so and met a lovely girl with whom I want to share my future. I intend to move into her place within a few days, and I'm taking Liam with me so you can continue with your party life as a single. Of course, though a divorce is the only option for you and me, I don't have any intentions to make it difficult for you to see Liam as much as you want because we will be living a rather short distance from your house."

She stared at me for a while before asking.

"Do you have any economic demands for the divorce?"

"No, nothing for myself. I have almost three months left of the parental care compensation and will do my best to get a job after that. I hope that you will pay your share for Liam because the expenses will increase when we get daycare for him."

"Don't worry about Liam. By the way, when are you moving out and where to?"

"I'm moving in with Molly Robertson within a few days when her soon to be ex is out of the house. She lives in the neighborhood. Do you want me out of here tomorrow?"

Amanda said, "Molly Robertson? Congratulations, I know her, and she is a lovely woman who will be happy for winning the treasure I my stupid fool threw away. Good for Liam to be close to both of us. Of course you can stay here in my house until you can move in with her. I'll I see my lawyer tomorrow and I'm sure we can agree about some reasonable solution."

When she was back home at Monday evening she gave me a document with her terms which were much better than expected. She promised to pay a fair amount to Liam every month. Though our premarital settlement said that she didn't need give me anything at all, she promised to pay me alimony until I got a job and a fair one time amount "as a compensation for problems in our marriage." I accepted her suggestion and signed the document and the divorce papers.

Epilogue.

Molly's parents bought out her ex and now they own half of the house where Molly, her and my children are living with me. Her parents have offered me to buy their part when I get up on a necessary economic level. Now I've got a temporary job for six months and Molly is at home taking care of both kids until we get daycare for them. We are a happy family and are planning a wedding when our divorces are final.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds