• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Tracy
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Tracy

"Please put your cock in me, Rob. Please fuck me. I need you to fuck me NOW!"

She thrust her ass back at the same time Rob drove forward. He slammed all the way in her until his pubic hair was scratching her ass. I was awe struck as I watched his shiny black cock sliding back out of my wife's pussy. Then they drove together again.

Rob's only contact with my wife was his cock buried in her pussy. Neither of them said anything. But there movements were a well choreographed dance. They moved in unison. Pulling away from each other, only to slam their bodies together again.

Tracy was whimpering as she had orgasm after orgasm. She repeatedly impaled herself on Rob's cock trying to get more and more of him in her burning hole. Minute after minute the wet slapping sounds got louder and louder. Several of the women watching the muscular black stud fuck my white wife cried out with their own orgasm.

My own prick was so engorged I was in pain as I watched my young black friend slam his long thick lance into my wife's cunt.

Finally, Rob roared as he grabbed Tracy's hips and held her, with his cock completely buried in her pussy, pumping his fertile sperm deep in her womb.

Once again, everything got quiet. Then Rob got up and helped Tracy up. They stood in front of me with Tracy looking at the ground and Rob looking me in the eye. "I'm going to take her to bed now. You can have her back in the morning."

I was unable to speak. I had been so confident that my wife would happily return to my side after a little fling. Now I wasn't so sure. Tracy raised her head and looked at me. She leaned forward and gave me a kiss.

My wife looked around and was startled to see all of our friends witnessing her falling under the black man's spell. Her luscious body was exposed for them. Rob's cum mingled with her own juices were running down her legs.

She smiled at our guests. "You may go now. My lover is going to take me to bed." I hoped I would be able to watch from the window. I didn't know what else I could do.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Tracy
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 170 milliseconds