Trading in Strange Places Pt. 03

"No, it was just fun. Noooo." The screams were pitiful as we applied the tiny whip generously to ever pinker behinds.

I lay back and said, "Marie or Catherine or whatever your name is, that was inspired thinking. I guess we need more orgies..."

My women tried to get Claire and Richard to stay, but he hoisted his woman and left, saying Marines and their friends did not sleep in beds with three other people.

By noon the next day, Mely's car was packed to overflowing with provisions for the meeting in Grand Lake and we were off, leaving Richard to start drawings and permit applications for the remodel.

The car was not the only thing overflowing. So were my companions. "Lucas! do you promise that we can have this much fun and make money too?"

"Well, actually, I am afraid you will start serving Julia Child entrees to the guests and lose money hand over fist at the B&B."

Catherine hissed in my ear, "Listen you lout, these guests have eight or nine figures each invested in your fund portfolio, and they damn well better get fine dining here in the Colorado wilderness."

I reached for a boob and asked, "What about their fine girlfriends?"

The ski champion's voice was very soft, "Adam Lucas, you will gently, very gently, let it be known to clients that the Le Bontemps upscale accommodations are only available in winter to those who ski well. And their companions, of whichever sexual orientation, who will be expected to ski equally well."

Catherine-Marie, as I had decided to call her, giggled and said, "Amelia, you will be getting desperate phone calls asking for reservations that come with a ski companion!"

I howled, "Can't you see Claire calling Richard to ask for a last minute ski escort!"

Chapter 7 - Grand Lake Meeting

We never did talk work and pulled into Grand Lake in a buoyant mood. The East Coast contingent was already in Denver, working on the new office space, and would take the first plane in the morning. On a whim, I called the air service and asked how late they would send a float plane to Grand Lake.

"If your travelers are here within ninety minutes, we will do it today."

There were loud screams when that was announced over the speaker phone to the new office and an abrupt click as they scattered to grab belongings and run for the airport.

Mely and C-M sat on me and complained they would have to cook. I said I would cook since it was my idea to move up the schedule.

"We don't think you can be trusted to cook. Come keep us company while we figure out the menu. You may have to go to the store." My hair was pulled and a strong craft beer placed on the counter.

They nudged each other and smiled at me. "Lucas, you keep having nice ideas. You better be busy thinking about Rya. In less than three hours, she will be here. The Finnish model with the big brain and the fantastic body. How are you going to deal with her?"

I took a very big swallow of the beer and replied, "It is said that some long time ago, Finns and Hungarians were closely related. I'm sure we will connect."

It took all of my strength to keep a straight face. Their wheels were turning. Could this be true?

They shook their heads and laughed. "Yes, a long time ago. This hot young thing has been taking down amorous males for years. You will get nowhere!"

They gave me a list of grocery needs and I left.

It was a beautiful dusk when the plane came arrowing in, looking as though it would land right on us. At the last moment, the engine died, floats splashed and the plane stopped exactly at the edge of the dock. Three excited bodies tumbled toward us, shouting thanks to the pilot, who refused an offer of an overnight, saying he had promised his wife an evening out in Denver.

In the silence after the plane lifted off, the six of us stood together on the dock, absorbing the wonderful evening. Hands carefully worked one body closer and closer to me until it was my turn to place an arm around her shoulder and apply a tender kiss and a "Welcome to Grand Lake."

"Lucas, this is too much. Really, really too much." She closed her eyes and sagged into my arms.

There was no alternative to picking her up and proceeding to the great room. Ellen said, "Lucas, you are to be exceedingly nice to that young woman. She is in a vulnerable condition. Sit with her and we will bring drinks."

As I reclined with the incredible package, the other women actually clucked around me! What had I got myself into? This was supposed to be a smart, hard boiled publicist lying on me.

The soft, accented voice whispered, "I know what you are thinking."

Her teeth nibbled on my ear, and the voice continued, "They decided we needed to have a slow, easy start. Can you live with that? It is very nice here in your arms."

I certainly thought she felt nice. My lips grazed hers, tasting a hint of cinnamon. "This better be a terrible trick. I don't have room for underage girls with no life experience."

The teeth were much sharper and harder. "Play along. It's fun. We both know you are going to have me tonight, with or without an audience. Do you like to get physical with your lovers?"

Kathleen was holding out a margarita to both of us. "Yes, Lucas. Play along. We have discovered she is a born actress. And horny too. Check what is under those shorts." She turned and went back to the kitchen.

My fingers were inside the leg opening of her shorts in an instant. They found nothing but warm, naked flesh. The accented whisper was at my ear again. "You have read 'Lolita?' "

I growled, "I am no Humbert."

This produced the most marvelous high pitched squeal, "He says he is no Humbert!"

C-M appeared at the door, "It's a good thing. Humbert was a nasty pedophile!"

I turned the Finnish package over and pulled down the shorts to reveal a naked bum, ready for punishment.

"I should beat all of you. Trampling on my emotions with a package from Finland. An incredible warm, sexy, athletic, brainy package from the northland."

I removed the remaining clothes from the package and paraded her to a stool in the kitchen, restoring the drink to the counter in front. Standing behind, ready for any false moves, I made low threatening noises and asked, "Do I take her upstairs now or later?"

She reached for my arms and wrapped them across her breasts, "Lucas, they already told me that teasing you will get me a red ass. The problem is, I always tease the men I am around. Does that mean I will always be red around you?"

I lifted her up, sat on the stool and lowered her back to my lap.

"There is one way you can avoid a terrible fate under my hairbrush. There are four other women here, each of them a smart, accomplished professional. Since we don't need a full time publicist, you have one week, that is seven days, to learn each of their jobs to the level that you can substitute as needed."

Silence fell over the room. I sipped from my drink and waited.

Finally, she stood, gorgeously naked, and said, "I accept your challenge. I have never been with others as special as these. If they will help, I will learn."

She was rushed by hugs and kisses and promises of help. Mely brought a fleece top and bottom and got the amazing body covered.

Dessert was on the floor in the great room, with pillows and blankets. Rya was pushed next to me but kept quiet. I asked Ellen and Mely to review the agenda for tomorrow and the next day. The audience listened in a laid back way. I knew each one was thinking about Rya and sex and Lucas and their own need for me.

I said quietly, "I'll bet none of you have slept in one bed with five other people. We don't have to do that. There are plenty of beds. I'll go to the deck if you want to get rid of the obnoxious male in your midst."

Ellen stood up and took my hand. "Lucas, stop being silly. We have been waiting all week to sleep with you. We don't even care if we get sex or not. Come to bed and we will worry about work tomorrow."

She stood next to me, brushing her teeth, and said, "C-M wants me to be the CFO."

C-M pinched my butt and hissed, "Yes, it will look better. She can do both jobs. Her picture and her signature will be on all the financial reports. After all, I am just a new chef from Paris."

After everyone was arranged in the oversize bed upstairs, Ellen was straddled across my thighs, her hands wrapped around my erection, torturing me.

"Amelia says you and Richard were vicious last night, forcing them into an orgy."

She leaned forward for a kiss and gently lowered herself on my hard shaft. A sigh went around the room. Finally, the east coast was getting some payback. I gestured for Kath to place her fabulous bottom directly over my mouth. I loved the taste and feel of her on my tongue, and went to work.

"Oh Lucas, you are what we need! It has been a long week without a man around."

Rya's head was next to mine again. "There will be some left for me, won't there?" The voice didn't sound so sure.

C-M and Amelia, still tender from last night I suspected, rolled on each other, laughing and giggling. "Lucas, they are needy!"

Pumping up into Ellen, and lashing Kathleen with my tongue, it wasn't long before wails and screams and stiffened torsos signaled the arrival of what my lovers wanted.

To our surprise, it was Rya who appeared with towels and tissue. "It's ok, I can be patient..."

She looked darkly at me and added, "If I have to."

I sat up and manhandled her across my legs. "What kind of sex do you fancy? There's a rumor you are kinky and like girls. Maybe I am not needed..."

She was in my arms as quickly as she could, her wet sex enveloping me like we were made for each other. She bounced hard and said, "There, that is better. You have a big cock and it feels good in me."

The kiss was fleeting because I had the the two of us out of bed, dancing around the room. She waved her arms in the air shouting something in Finnish, and I smacked her hard behind. She leaned back until we fell onto the foot of the bed, crying, "Lucas, yes, yes, yes."

Mely and C-M crawled over to kiss the newest member of the group, and wave their pretty behinds at me, asking for an encore. I obliged and they laughed and said I didn't need to get them off. "Lucas, you need to save your strength for tomorrow."

Like last week, the east coasters were moving around in the dark. A muscled body climbed on top and the now famous accent said, "That was wonderful last night. You have captured me like the others. I could never have imagined working hard for you and being fucked like that."

"Naughty girl. Mother would wash your mouth out."

A bedful of giggles erupted. "Yes, naughty."

The new chef from Paris announced, "There will be special French toast for breakfast, but first the new slave will lead a run."

She had very short running shorts on, and the amazing legs just pumped away into the distance and returned. "Come on. This is not a lazy run. If I am to learn your jobs, you must learn to run with me."

Back at the house, I was bowled over by raw female energy. Lucas, I said to myself, you better get busy and find a way to stay in front.

The dining table magically cleared of breakfast, and yellow pads came out. I nodded to Ellen, "Perhaps the visible part of the company should go first."

By noon, there was an easel full of work items and names to go with them. I asked, "Anyone interested in a lunch hike?"

An hour later, on top of a knoll hundreds of feet above the lake, my team lay in the grass, munching their sandwiches and absorbing vitamin D. Ellen's head was on my thigh.

"Lucas, you have me and the others on a long leash. That can be scary. What happens if we screw up?"

"You get a terrible punishment and don't do it again."

"Are you threatening us with sex as punishment?"

"Could be. You never know."

I pulled her close and found ribs to tickle and lips to kiss. My knee was between her legs, pinning the writhing torso down. The others sat up, watching.

I said, for the benefit of the audience, "Peterson graduated at the top of her Wharton class. What she doesn't know about corporate finance probably doesn't matter. We are lucky to have her independent self with us..."

She silenced me with a hand over my mouth. She looked around the circle and said, "He starts in on the compliments and you just melt. I came out here to put him in his place and ended up the first night in his bed asking him to please fuck me properly."

While everyone was laughing, Rya crawled over and lay across my lap. "I've been bad, Lucas, but am ready for my punishment."

I pulled the shorts down and kneaded her tough muscles. "I can see there are going to have to be hot tubs and massage tables if she is going to whip us into shape for ski season."

Soft murmurs and closed eyes. "Yes, whip us into shape."

I decided to follow, not lead. "Someone tell me when we have to go back."

The accent woke me, her lips an inch from my ear. "You gave me a lot of homework, did you mean it?"

"No, I'm going to turn you into a love slave..."

She jumped on me. "Lucas! I can see why they say you are so much trouble!"

I put her in a cage of my arms and legs and asked, "How are you and Ellen doing with the resignation announcement?"

Ellen turned over at my side and laughed. "Tell him, Rya."

"Oh, it is so delicious. Everything is drafted. Kathleen and I are going to New York on Sunday. A press conference is already arranged for 10 am Monday. No one in the company knows. Ms. Peterson is unfortunately not available because of the demands of her new assignment."

She turned to me, "Lucas, we have put words in your mouth about Ellen. Nice words. But they do not mention how she is in bed!"

Ellen was getting an affectionate attack. "A girl must have some secrets!"

I kissed the top of Rya's head and said, "I like the secrets of my women!"

The runner had my hand under her shirt, rubbing on a boob. "They are awfully small, Lucas. These others have real tits."

I released Rya and pulled Ellen into the same position. Raising my voice, I said, "Members of the press, thank you for coming. I am very pleased to introduce our new CEO, Ms. Real Tits... Oops, sorry, I mean Ms. Ellen Peterson..."

For five minutes, I was pounded into submission. "Awful man, how could you?"

Finally, everyone had exhausted themselves laughing. Ellen said, "If you all start calling me 'Real Tits,' I am going to be very angry..."

Unfortunately, she had lost her top, and the Peterson breasts looked real. Very real. I made a lunge and was pushed aside.

"She is the CEO! You must have permission to touch!"

More hopeless giggling and rolling about.

I stood, "What about a swim in the lake. That might calm us down."

Ellen poked me all the way down the trail. "I'm going to get you. It will be limp for a week."

Way out in the lake, she pulled my hair and pretended to be mad. Treading water, she used both hands on my head. "Lucas, you have made me unbelievably horny. Worse than that first night..."

"Do the others get to watch? Are we going to knock each other around first?"

I did the breast stroke back to shore with Ellen floating gracefully behind, her fingers in my hair. No one had a suit, and bodies glistened in the afternoon sun as they dried on the dock.

"Ellen, is he going to behave?"

Her arms were around me and teeth were attacking my neck. I was completely erect, despite the cold water. She checked and said, "He is unable to leave the water at this time." The grin was impish and she rubbed the real tits harder against my back.

Amelia had a dark look, "Is there going to be anything left for us?"

I finally said, with a pretend note of desperation, "I'll make a deal. Work until cocktail hour and we'll cancel the after dinner session. You can abuse me all you want."

Ms. Real Tits hung on tight and I climbed us out of the water to receive a hug from each sunkissed body.

Showered and dressed and smelling of flowery cologne, I was butted and hip checked into place at the table. I introduced the session on back office arrangements.

"Due to my incompetence, there have been mistakes in creating our new computer and business arrangements. Please listen carefully to Amelia and Catherine-Marie, they are reliable sources."

They started out laughing, "For a serious subject, you won't believe how screwed up and totally ingenious this is. Can anyone tell us the connection between French cooking and basement computer servers?"

Silence and blank looks. I reached for a Mely thigh and got slapped.

"Ok, that's the right answer. The bad guys aren't supposed to figure it out either."

For an hour, the two of them gave an incredibly sophisticated presentation of our new plans, above ground and below ground. The east coasters couldn't believe they got to be guest chefs at Le Bontemps and have ski time too.

I looked around the room at smiling faces. "I'm thinking we should rent a second car and all go to Steamboat tomorrow, so you can meet Claire and Richard and help look for houses. Rya and Kathleen can change their flight arrangements to still make the Sunday plane to New York."

The meeting broke up with applause. As the others wandered away, I gestured Mely and C-M to my knees. "Hey, this is a casual surrounding, but that was as good as I've ever heard about back office system design. You two deserve something special. You can tell me later."

I wasn't allowed in the kitchen. A drink was placed in my hand and a push sent me to the deck. Rya had also been exiled and we slipped into each other's arms. She smelled exotic. "What is that scent?"

"Arctic skunk. Very special." She poked me in the ribs. "Lucas, you are very funny. I don't understand how mystery man who makes so much money can be funny too."

"He can't help being funny with beautiful women telling him lies about perfume."

She leaned into me. "You know, I was bright in school, but these women are serious smart!"

"Real things, not just real tits?"

She carefully placed our drinks on the railing and wrapped me in an airtight clinch.

"Just hold me, please."

The Irish one wandered out and kissed both of us on the cheek. "Lucas, I think she is transferring energy. Wants that something special that only you have."

Rya made a low humming noise. "Yesss."

Kathleen teased her. "If you stay around him, your tits get bigger."

Rya stood up straight and threw out her chest. And collapsed, giggling. "Not yet!"

We were back on the floor for dessert. Conversation was quiet and mostly about work. C-M and Mely were getting questions about Steamboat. The aura of sex had dissipated. I looked around and realized the need for company teddy bears. Lots of them.

I said to Mely, "Tell them about Ellen and her requirement in your bed."

She blinked and sat up. "Yes, yes. A serious problem here, but tomorrow we will fix."

She looked around and poked Ellen. "This one, before she became Ms. Real Tits, had a complete collapse in my bed because she had not brought her teddy!"

Ellen covered her eyes and said, "Oh no."

"Yes. Fortunately, in my house there are teddys. Ellen got to sleep with my nicest, softest Teddy."

Eyes swiveled to me. "You let her in the bed with a teddy?"

Thinking quickly, I said, "I know I am no competition for teddy, but I am warmer!"

All that did was get me a close in cuddle and soft sighs.

Somehow, six bodies made it to the bed. I didn't remember going there myself, but in the morning sunlight, there were five heads either up or down. One of the up heads went to start coffee and the other two lay on me coming back from the bathroom. I was nice and hard, but they were thinking about work. Ellen whispered, "Do you want me to stay with you on Monday? Are you going to take any press calls?

Rya was having trouble with the fact that the guy whose thigh she was humping was also her boss and talking work. I swatted the tight rear and said to pay attention. "Maybe you should buy one time cell phones for this. We don't want any Steamboat numbers to get loose."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 49 milliseconds