• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Training Jill

Training Jill

12

There are three groups who sign the contract.

1) Ones that want to make lots of money quickly. They want to get school tuition, buy a house, or start a business. They usually only serve for one term then take their pay and move on.

2) Addictive personalities. They want to escape drugs, gambling or alcohol. Service becomes their addiction. They often renew for long periods, sometimes looking for new masters when old ones don't want them any more.

3) Those escaping. A bad home life, failed relationship. Whatever. They are about half and half whether they renew or not.

My last one started a business with it's pay.

The employment officer at 'the club' told me about Jill. I interviewed her. Saving for college. Seemed quite well spoken. No tattoos. Non smoker. Blood test showed she was drug clean and disease free.

Trim. Five foot one, straight brown hair, light brown eyes. Looks about twelve, but of course is over twenty one. I must be getting older. Even the cops look too young to drive, let alone carry a gun.

After thinking about it, and looking at a few other offerings I call Ros and ask her to draw up the standard contract, what I'll pay, and present it to Jill.

The signing was at a room in a downtown hotel. When I arrived Jill was waiting wearing the specified plain pull over dress. Ros had already put her I.D., cell phone, and jewelry in a safety deposit box for safekeeping.

We signed and Jill was mine for twelve months, with an option to renew.

I'd brought a coat along for Jill. It was a full length silver fox, with some special alterations by my furrier.

"Oh my God! Thank you, Sir."

I held it for her, then turned her to face me. I took her right hand, and from the coat's cuff uncovered a chrome ring. I did the same with her left hand, then locked the rings together with a little gold padlock. Symbolism is needed for proper training, don't you agree?

We stood together while my car was brought around. Just a middle age man in a brown leather coat with a wide raccoon collar, arm in arm with a pretty young lady in a nice fur. Nothing unusual.

First stop was the exclusive ladies shop where I dress all my slaves. As soon as we were in the door a sales lady rushed over. "Welcome Sir, Madam is expecting you. Can I get you a coffee, Sir?"

In Madame's office she greeted me with the European cheek kissing ritual. She still has just a hint of Parisian accent, and as I unlocked and took off Jill's fur said, "Why, Thomas, isn't she zee cutest little sing. Take off your dress girl."

Jill blushed but did what she was told. Good start.

"Clair, come here and bring your tape."

"Right away Madame" came the reply from the adjoining office.

While Claire was measuring Jill, Madame and I discussed Jill's wardrobe. I had a few specific ideas, but mostly general thoughts. Madame knew my tastes and was, naturally much better at choosing specific styles and colors.

"You can return for her in two hours. How would you like her dressed for the ride?"

"Bra and panties, a skirt, knee length, full hem, pleated maybe. A nice short sleeve sweater. Angora or something soft and cuddly. Heels, stiletto. Of course you know best about color and style." I looked at my watch. "Four o'clock, then?"

Well, Jill was a vision when I returned for her. A pastel blue angora sweater with a scoop collar, a smokey blue pleated wool skirt that just reached her knees,and a royal blue leather belt that matched her open toe three inch heels.

Claire held Jill's coat. I locked her cuffs, and several of Madame's staff carried the bags and boxes of clothes out to my Jaguar.

Once home, I parked the car by the front entrance. It took several trips for Jill to carry all the purchases to the locked room that will now be hers.

I put her fur over my arm. "Put all your clothes neatly away, I'll be back for you in half an hour to inspect."

"Yes, Sir."

I locked the door and left her at it. After moving the Jag. into the garage I read the mail.

Back in her room I inspected to see everything was properly, neatly put away.

"Take the bags and boxes and set them out in the hall, then come back in here."

"Yes, Sir."

I sat in the armchair in the corner. "Jill. Did you read the rules that Ros gave you to study last night?"

"Yes, Sir?"

"I told you to put all your clothes away, did I not?"

"Yes, Sir I did, all away, Sir."

"No, not all. What about the ones you're wearing?"

"These too? Sorry, Sir."

"Well, what are you waiting for?"

I explained that clothes were a privilege, a reward. Only I would decide what she could wear.

When she was stripped I told her to bring the packing, and led her to the garage, then showed her where the garbage goes.

Back in the house I put her to work making supper as I worked in my office.

The doorbell rang.

It rang again.

"Jill! The door! Quickly now."

When I got to the door she was holding it open, frozen in fear.

"Jill, ask the lady in!"

"Er, Yes, Mistress, please come in, and welcome."

At least she remembered that.

Jennifer came in as Jill stood aside. Beautiful, tall, svelte Jennifer. She was one of my first. After a year took her pay and went back to school. Now she's one of the elite design consultants in the Americas.

My old heart speeds up at the sight of her. Her long blond hair is in a pony tail. It streams down over the collar of her Russian sable that wraps her to just above her knees. An ankle length dove grey skirt swirls to just above her silver leather high heel ankle boots. She presses her pink lips to mine and enfolds me in her arms. After a warm kiss she pulls back. "Hows my delicious Master? I'm so glad you called back."

"Jen, dear, I'm so glad you could find the time for an old man. Word is you're always on the go with exciting projects."

"Well, that's so true."

"Jill, take the ladies coat and hang it up."

After surrendering her sable Jennifer sat on the padded bench. I snapped my fingers and pointed. Jill got right down and removed Jen's boots. There's hope for her yet.

I took Jennifer's hand and we went to the den and sat together on the big red soft leather couch.

"I've a bottle of '98, how about a before dinner drink?"

"Oh, Master, you remembered my favorite."

"Jill, the wine in the cooler. Two glasses." I pointed to the little bar in the corner.

After she served us I pointed to the thick fleece in front of the hearth. "Go kneel on that. Back straight, hands behind your back, head up."

"Yes, Sir."

"She's new?"

"Yes, just this afternoon."

"No clothes?"

"She hasn't earned the right yet."

"Really, Thomas? Not even a collar?"

"Sweetheart, you know better than question me."

Jennifer leaned close and licked my ear, then whispered "Yes Master. Will you discipline me after supper?"

A flashback to Jennifer in service. Her beautiful long lean back. Her wonderful high pitch screams as I whipped her. Her red lips as she sucked my cock to thank me for her discipline.

"So, tell me about some of those exciting projects you're involved in."

I kept track of the time as we talked.

"Jill, time to take the roast out, make the salad and cook the vegetables. Set two places in the formal dining room. Go."

"Yes, Sir." She scooted off.

"Seems like a good one."

"Yes, early, but off to a good start. Of course I only had that one bad one. Should have listened to my inner voice, but such a pretty boy, and his cute little behind..."

"What happened to the chubby girl with the cute little baby face?"

"Ashley. Well as a matter of fact, as well as getting her BA, she's also working on her MRS."

"Her what?"

"She's getting married. To one of her professors, I just got the invitation. Next month."

"Actually, the reason I called was about next month."

"You're not getting married too?"

"Fuck, no, that'd ruin my sex life!" She laughed.

"I've been working too hard. I've told my PA I'd be away for a week starting the sixteenth. Reason I called, would you, I mean, can I serve you for a week? Master? Please?"

I slid my hand up the smooth silk of her blouse. I gripped her pony tail. I tugged it around so she faced me.

"You will send me an email with the exact time you will be at my door. I will send instructions. Is that clear?"

"Yes Master. I will serve." Her beautiful smile lit up the room.

I pulled her to a chaste kiss. "Just like old times with my Jennifer. Tell me, do you still have your red leather harness?"

"Yes Master. You gave it to me. I'll always cherish it."

Jill, as she said in the interview, was a very good cook. She stood at attention ready to serve while we ate. After Jennifer left I fed her from a bowl on the kitchen floor. She didn't hesitate at all to get down. This one was turning out all right. Must get a ribbon to hold that pretty hair back when she feeds.

I left her doing the cleaning up and went to my office. She came as soon as she finished. We went back and I inspected.

"Good girl, you did a very thorough job, and dinner was excellent."

"Thank you, Sir."

I took her back to the den. I took a key from my pocket. "Jill, unlock the china cabinet while I lower the lights." I turned the light level back to a mellow glow. I heard Jill gasp.

I keep my restraints and discipline instruments in the china cabinet.

"Jill, bring me the black, wide leather cuffs from the top shelf."

"Yes Sir."

I cuffed her wrists in front of her.

"Go get the wide leather strap from the middle shelf."

She was shaking and crying. "Yes, Sir."

I stroked my hand along her white smooth unmarked back. "Jill, you read the contract. Discipline is at my discretion, as long as no bones are broken and no permanent damage is done. You failed to put all your clothes away, I had to tell you to answer the door and you didn't invite the lady in until I reminded you.

"Since this is your first time, you will only get five lashes. You may scream or cry. You do not have to count."

I swung the flat screen away from the wall and lifted Jill's handcuffs over the hook it concealed. Her hands were held just above her head. I prodded her feet back a foot, and apart. She jumped as I stroked the leather gently between her legs. I kissed her cheek, then laid into her with my weapon.

She shrieked and cried, but no scream. Oh well, a real shriek from the heart is better than a fake scream. Her back blossomed beautifully.

I took her hands down, gave her a kiss in the lips, then gently pushed her to her knees. I pulled out my hard cock and told her to thank me for disciplining her.

Jill is a very good cock sucker. Even as the tears were still rolling down her cheek she began kissing and licking from my balls to my knob. Her little pink tongue licked the pre-cum from my slit, then her mouth was around my knob. Those pretty brown eyes looked up at me, then closed. She slowly took me all the way in. I rubbed her thin shoulders as she bobbed and her hands fondled my balls. Too soon I filled her mouth with my cum.

Jill licked the dribble from the corner of her mouth and looked up. "Thank you, Sir."

"Lets get you ready for bed."

I took her back to her room, and sent her to use the en suite, which incidentally, has no door. My slave has no right to privacy.

Returning, I put the soft leather sleep collar around Jill's neck and snapped her wrist cuffs to it's short chain. "Mustn't touch yourself, Jill. You read the rules."

I tucked her into bed, gave her a 'goodnight' kiss and feeling up, then left her locked in her room. For me, this is always the hardest part, not fucking it before it's conditioned.

She was awake when I went for her at six. After she did her morning bathroom things I told her I was going to let her wear a dress. She thanked me, of course. I chose a pink lace and silk bra and pantie set, the extreme heels she'd worn home yesterday, and one of Madame's special creations. It's a light blue and grey vertically striped nylon. IT has a high collar in front with just a hint of scoop at the back. The dress is snug to the bodice, it's material subtle enough that bra-less, erect nipples show clearly. The skirt part is loose and flowing to just below the knees. The material overlaps at the back to discreetly cover the slit up to the waist, but on her hands and knees it will fall away for easy access.

I sent her to make my breakfast as I dressed. Clients were coming today so I wore a suit and tie.

After I ate I fed Jill from her bowl and gave her a list of house work to do.

When the door bell rang she answered it promptly, took their coats and showed the clients to my office.

When they left I slid my hand into the back of her dress and felt that cute little silk covered behind. Jill didn't flinch. She actually pushed back. We'll work on that. She must be taught that she isn't a high price hooker playing sex games, or a servant being bonked by her boss. She is my property. The only thing that is important is MY pleasure.

"Have you finished the list?"

"Just the bathrooms left, Sir."

"Finish that, then make a salad for lunch. I'll be in the office. Set two places, one to the left of the head of the table."

I held her chair as she sat. Her eyes got big as I pulled the Velcro straps from under her chair and secured her arms to the chair's arms. One of the delightful thing about ownership is feeding it at the table. Jill was very sweet to feed. The way she sucked my fingers and licked them clean after each morsel was delightful.

I put her back to doing house work as I worked with my afternoon clients.

I let her sit on the couch in the formal parlor as I had a before supper scotch. I questioned her some more about her past. Had she ever been sodomized (no), ever played bondage games (once), ever has a lesbian lover (no).

I sent her to make supper.

At discipline time I told her no whip tonight. The relief on her face dimmed when I told her to take off her panties and get over my knee for a spanking.

I caressed her plump little tush, then fingered her cunt. She almost purred. I pushed my pussy lubed finger into her sphincter. She squealed. With one hand holding her shoulders down I gave her ten smacks on the ass with my other hand. She does have a beautiful shriek.

"On your knees and thank me."

Last night's thank you was good. Tonight's was exquisite! She sucked my balls into her mouth. She licked up and down as she fondled my balls. She gripped my shaft and didn't let me cum as she gobbled. She hummed as she swallowed. Then she released her grip and I pumped for all I was worth.

I almost felt bad for what her next phase of training would be. Almost.

"Pick up your panties." I gave her the key to the cabinet. Bring the bar from the bottom shelf." I held the door of her room as she entered. Put your clothes in the laundry basket."

I cuffed her wrists together and took her to the bathroom to pee, brush her teeth etc., then lifted her cuffs and hooked them over the peg sticking out of the wall of the shower stall. I got undressed, adjusted the water temperature, then using the Water Pic gave Jill a good cleaning. I soaped and washed and rinsed every part of her. I shampooed her hair. Even though she tried to get the stream of water to help her cum when it was near her cunt, I was careful to prevent it.

I dried her with a soft fluffy towel, dried and brushed her hair as she hung there by her wrists. I buckled on her sleep collar, then brought her hands down and secured her wrists to the collar's chains. Jill was practically squirming trying to get some relief.

I laid her into her bed on her back. The bar was a foot long and had padded saddles at each end with Velcro straps. I positioned it just above Jill's knees, with the straps just snug enough to keep it in place. She couldn't rub her thighs together for relief this way.

I gave her a very tongue full good night kiss, feeling her up and gently stroking her pussy.

Then I left. I heard Jill whimpering as I locked the door.

The next morning it didn't look like she slept all that well. I watched her do her morning toilette just to make sure, then, since it was Saturday and no clients I dressed her in pink panties, no bra, the cute little pink velvet 'sexy maid' dress with the white lace trim and crinolines that held the skirt's hem out so alluringly and extreme stiletto open toes in pink suede. Also for the first time I gave her the makeup kit and nail polish Madam had supplied.

"Hurry now, I want my breakfast,"

I'd invited Tracy over for the final stage of Jill's training. She's be here at noon.

Tracy. Five foot two of beautiful, severe, dyke. Her short red hair always brushed straight back. Not a hair daring to get out of place.

She arrived right on the dot of twelve. Jill answered the door and asked her and her pet Laura in very smartly. Tracy wore a long black leather coat and high heel shiny black knee boots. Laura a red fox three quarter length fur and pink ballet slippers.

Jill managed to hide her surprise when she took their coats. Tracy wore a black leather pencil skirt and maroon high collar satin blouse, but Laura! She wore a tiny string bikini with pink fur cups holding her generous breasts up, and a little pink fur triangle over her pussy. The real glory was a long pink tail hanging from her behind. She had a pink rhinestone collar with a three foot pink satin sash, the end of which she immediately handed to Tracy. I should mention, Laura is a foot taller than Tracy, drop dead beautiful, with long blond hair, today tied up with a pink ribbon, and a killer body.

Before Jill closed the closet door Tracy said "Laura" and pointed. Laura got a two foot long shiny black wand from inside Tract's coat, bowed her head and presented it to Tracy.

Jill's eyes went big as she saw the yellow and purple bruises on Laura's back and the fresh red stripes. She did know enough to keep her mouth shut, though.

Jill and Laura stood by the kitchen door as Tracy and I had lunch.

"Well, Thomas, it looks like about what I want. How does it take the whip?"

"Why don't you see for yourself?"

Tracy got up from the table and poking Jill with her wand ordered her to the parlor. I followed behind Laura, enjoying the sway of her tail. I once asked Tracy if I could have her for a night.

"No, Thomas. Laura is my pet, not a cheap toy to pass around."

I forgot to mention the fourth group. No contract. True love. Every so often you saw it in Tracy and Laura's eyes as they looked at each other. So lucky.

Tracy prodded Jill to the center of the room and told her to hold out her hands. Jill saw the wand coming and pulled her hands back.

She didn't see the open palm slap coming though, that left a red palm print on her cheek

"How dare you pull your hand back without permission you little slut!"

"Ssorry, Mistress. Sorry, sorry."

"Quit that sniveling cunt. Take off that dress right now!"

"Yes, Mistress" Jill was shaking.

"Laura, hold her."

"Yes Mistress."

Laura moved in front of Jill and gripped her arms just below her shoulders.

Tracy beat Jill's back with her wand. Ten strokes. Jill screamed and cried. Laura got a dreamy look on her beautiful face as the smacks fell.

"Stand in the corner Bitch, facing the wall."

"Yyess Mmmadam." Jill whimpered. God I love that sound from a slave.

"Thank you so much for lunch, Thomas, But I'm looking for one that's better trained."

"But Mistress?"

"Quiet Dear. I'll find you a toy, just not this one. Give me your leash."

"Jill, come and get the ladies' coats."

When they were gone I sent Jill to fetch her clothes and meet me in the den.

"You've disappointed and embarrassed me. I was hoping to sell you for a profit. Now I'm going to have to keep you. Well, more training."

From the cabinet I had her fetch two sets of red leather cuffs with short chains between them. After cuffing her wrists and ankles, I had her hobble back to the cabinet and bring the matching collar. I followed that with the chastity belt, then gave her a thorough molesting, and sent her to take her dress back and hang it up, then finish her chores and cook supper. It's a joy to watch them teetering on their extreme heels with their ankles hobbled and their wrists short chained together in front, isn't it? So entertaining watching it try to do it's work.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Training Jill

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds