• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Training My Wife For Sharing Ch. 03

Training My Wife For Sharing Ch. 03

Well it had taken some time for Kaye to warm to the idea of having another man fuck her whilst I watched, but after some continual prompting and re assurance that it was ok with me, she had finally warmed up to the idea.

I had a plan all in place with all of the details worked out and structured in my mind, however as sometimes happens.... Nothing goes according to plan and I just had to go along for the ride.

Kaye had talked with me for the past week or two about poor Angus's plight, with his frustration at the lack of sex from his heavily pregnant wife, and also surprisingly she continued to bring up the comment made by his wife Melinda about the size of his cock.

I had used this all to my advantage and played along with the sympathy ploy and empathised with him at every given opportunity. At this point Kaye was full of mixed emotions, should she have sex with someone other than her husband? Should she fuck Angus, whom we had known for years? And what would Mel think if she ever found out?

With all of these questions running around in her head, I knew that I had to take control and organised for Angus to come to our place on the up coming Saturday to "help" me move my pool filter from one side of the house to the other. He was more than happy to help out and arranged to meet at my place at 2pm.

I had planned for Kaye, (without her knowledge) to take her out to a local restaurant; have had some wine with lunch, for the kids to be out at the grandparents and for us to have3 or 4 hours to ourselves. It was perfect for swimming, drinking and ultimately her first threesome sex.

On the Thursday afternoon prior to the planned Saturday sex session, we had called in to visit a couple, Tom and Sarah some mutual friends of both Angus Melinda and ourselves at around 6pm, and were surprised to see that both Angus and Melinda were already there and had been indulging in some fine wines for about 3 hours. Melinda wasn't drinking due to her pregnancy and was sitting with the girls whilst they were downing champagne like it was going out of style.

Kaye jumped right in and downed 2 champagnes in about 5 minutes, and by the time I knew it I was on my way down to the local bar to get another carton.

The girls proceeded to knock off almost all of the bottles, and the guys were outside downing a few cold beers and discussing how hot the girls were and encouraging them to flash their tits at us, which intermittently they were doing from inside.

Well this was driving Angus crazy as Kaye, and Toms wife were completely pissed and both had great sets of tits that they loved to show off, yet Mel who was completely sober with small tits was ready to leave was nagging Angus to go home with her at around 9pm.

Angus was in no state to drive her and as I was still pacing myself, I offered to give her a lift home and see if I could gather any more info that may be useful for Saturday's session. As we left I told everyone that I would be at last an hour or so, and would drop in and get some food on the way back. The drive to Mels home was uneventful and really didn't help out at all re Saturdays planning.

I left immediately upon seeing her off inside and decided to head to the local bar again and get some takeaway pizzas, but when I arrived it was shut so went straight back to our friends house.

The whole trip had only taken me about half an hour and wasn't expecting much more than pissed talk and no food for the next couple of hours, but when I arrived the scene was completely different.

My friend Tom was cleaning up and his wife was so pissed that she had gone to bed and passed out upstairs. When I asked where Kaye was, Tom told me she wasn't feeling well either and had gone to the bathroom.

Tom said that Angus was having a joint outside as sarah hated it, and he was down by the water as their property is a beautiful, big tidal waterfront mansion. I love a joint so I decided to head on down to join him.

I had decided to take the opportunity to work on Angus whilst he was alone and proceeded out side and down to the pontoon. It was a full moon, and as I walked past the kid's cubby house I saw him leaning against one of the pontoons piers smoking a joint.

I was just about to yell out when I noticed the figure of a woman on her knees in front of him, in what appeared to be the middle of giving him a blow job. My mind was racing, who was the woman? His wife was at home, my wife was in the bathroom and Tom's wife Sarah was upstairs...... or was she? I was immediately hoping it was Sarah and decided to sneak up for a closer look.

This was a perfect chance for me to jerk off watching the guy who was going to fuck my wife shoot his load on another woman. He obviously wasn't as hard up as he made out!

As I proceeded to watch and jerk off, I could make out the thickness of his cock and the woman who was sucking him off and moaning like a whore. It was almost too much and I was preparing to shoot my load when the clouds above moved and the full moon revealed to my horror and complete amazement the full picture of my wife on her knees, with her tits out and Angus very forcefully fucking her throat.

I didn't know what to do, my guts were churning was I happy, horny, jealous, betrayed, turned on or what? The view in front of me had me dumbstruck, and I just kept staring at how beautiful she looked on her knees in front of Angus, and on closer inspection I could see that she was fingering herself under her skirt at the same time.

At one point she stopped sucking his huge cock, had a drag on the joint and continued with her task. I would have only been about 7 feet from them, but I was completely hidden from view by the kid's cubby house and I decided to climb inside and get as close as possible without being detected.

By the time I got inside and looked through the small windows I was only about 5 feet away and the new angle afforded me a perfect view. I could now see the real size of his cock. It wasn't much longer than mine, BUT it was at least twice the thickness and almost massively thick at the base.

Kaye was struggling to keep it in, and yet still sucking and moaning like she does when she is fully turned on. She let it 'pop' out of her mouth and then proceeded to hungrily suck on his balls and I heard her tell him she wanted to taste his cum, I knew then she was right into it.

I got my cock out again and began furiously stroking it, glued to the intense and completely unexpected view in front of me. Angus soon started to moan deeply and as he did he grabbed a large handful of Kaye's hair and quickly and roughly pulled her off of his cock and tilted her head to one side and pumped his massive member with his other hand and shot his thick load all over her face, hair, neck and tits.

It seemed like he came forever, and even from where I was positioned I knew it was a massive amount of cum by the number of spurts the sprayed all over MY wife. She just laughed and lapped up as much cum as she could and rubbed it all into her tis and stomach. At this point I also shot my load into my handkerchief and had to bite my tongue so as not to scream out.

They finished the joint and after Kaye put her top back on she made her way up to the house, walking within inches of me and 3 or 4 minutes later Angus did the same.

I decided to sneak around to the front of the house and come back in through the front door. When I did Angus looked surprised that I was back so early, and Kaye had just come out of the bathroom winked at me gave me a kiss and said she was ready to leave.

I agreed and we said our good byes and left, my mind was racing, was she going to tell me or did she just cheat on me? What should I say? Did I care? It was so hot to watch that I had another erection in my pants just thinking about it.

When we were in the car, I could immediately smell the cum that was on her body and when I looked at her I could still see a white smear of his semen trapped in her hair that she had obviously missed when cleaning up.

As we pulled away from the house, she immediately confessed by saying, "you know how Angus was horny and frustrated...? Well his not so frustrated anymore" I innocently asked what she meant, and she said that whilst I was "gone" she had gone down for a joint with him on the pier and decided it was a great chance to see how big his cock was, and to blow him whilst no one else was around. She was nervous that I might be pissed off with her, but after I grabbed her hand and put it on my hard cock I told her to tell me the details.

She proceeded to lean over whilst I drove home and sucked my cock all the way. She explained to me that they had gone for a quick joint while Tom cleaned up and after 3 or for drags on the joint she simply asked him "Angus, would you like a blow job?" then without so much as a mumble or a second to wait for an answer my gorgeous wife was on her knees in front of another man unzipping hi fly and pulling out his cock.

When she realised how big it was she knew she had to have him and she decided to give him the blow job of his life to ensure that he would come back for more.

Kaye said that she loved the taste of his cock and she sucked him like she was a dirty whore who couldn't be satisfied, and when he came he shot the biggest load she had ever seen all over her mouth face tits and hair. She tried to clean it up in the bathroom afterwards but it was just everywhere, so she decided we should leave so she could go and shower.

As soon as we got home I raced her to the bedroom and drove my cock into her and as I fucked her, I could smell the cum on her and this only made me more horny to think that here was my beautiful wife covered in another mans seed still sucking and fucking me and getting off on it. I shot my second load for the night deep inside of her, yet my cock just wouldn't go down.

We recounted the story over and over and each time I was s hard as stone, and I fucked her to at least 3 orgasms with another couple to follow from her favourite vibrator.

We are now going to jointly organise our session with Angus, and I have a promise from Kaye that she will be my whore and be completely controlled by me and Angus, doing whatever we ask of her during the session.

More to cum........

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Training My Wife For Sharing Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 66 milliseconds