• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Letters & Transcripts
  • /
  • Transcripts from the Jack Walker Show

Transcripts from the Jack Walker Show

Jack Walker; Good evening ladies and gentleman tonight we have with us from South Florida that hot little bomb shell Rikki Rodriguez to discuss her hit movie *A Slut Is Born! * Let's welcome her with a big applause for the lovely and talented *Rikki Rodriguez! *

The audience gives her a standing ovation

Jack Walker: Rikki it has been a few months since we last seen each other and you look absolutely hot.

Rikki Rodriguez: Yes Jack, I recall the last time we saw each other you were quickly pulling your pants up while your secretary was pulling her skirt down.

Jack Walker: Oh yes I remember that day so well, I was trying to train her to be a head of everyone else.

Rikki Rodriguez: Well she was getting *A* head all right I guess you could say.

Jack Walker: Tell us about your latest film adventure Rikki.

Rikki Rodriguez: I just got through filming Suck my cock hard with my leading man Ron Sterling on location in Miami. I did a lot of sucking on and off of filming.

Jack Walker: Rikki would you describe how you give head?

Rikki Rodriguez: Certainly, with pleasure Jack. For those ladies and men who do not know how to give head properly this is my first lesson in head one on one. Give me one of those big juicy sausages over there Jack. Thank you, now do you see how I do not put to much hand on it so it does not appear small, no one wants to pay to see small cocks on the screen. So you see how I have two fingers the thumb and pointer just lightly at the head and my full hand at the bottom of the shaft half over the balls as well. Now I first take my tongue running it slowly around the tip of the cock, down the shaft very slowly, then roll it in my mouth like this.

Jack Walker: Oh my how you really give a great lesson, would you like to show the audience using me? Oh my God you bit off the head and ate it!

Rikki Rodriguez: Mmmm very juicy, see how it seeps out the corner of my mouth Jack? If you wish for me to demonstrate on you then come here.

Jack Walker: I think I will pass for now . . . oh we have to cut to a commercial.

Break to a commercial

Cameras zoom in on Jack and Rikki sipping coffee and laughing in between whispers.

Jack Walker: Welcome back to the Jack Walker show and our guest Rikki Rodriguez, Now Rikki we have a surprise for you today all the way from Miami Beach Florida your leading man Ron Sterling.

Rikki Rodriguez: Oh really? I wish you had told me Jack.

Jack Walker: Is there a problem?

Rikki Rodriguez: No, Nothing is wrong Jack.

Ron Sterling enters smiling

Jack Walker: Lets give him a warm welcome . . . Ron Sterling.

Ron Sterling: Jack its good to see you again, and Rikki you're just a big slut as always.

Rikki Rodriguez: You bastard! You give me a disease and you call me a big slut?

Ron Sterling: I gave you nothing, only the best fuck you ever had.

Jack Walker: Sounds like these two love birds are having some problems in their nest.

Ron Sterling: No problems I will never work with whore ever again, she fucks everything in town and then accused me of giving her a sex disease and I checked out clean!

Jack Walker: Explain that Rikki we all want to hear it.

Rikki Rodriguez: Oh no, she must have given it to me, the one person you don't sleep with Ron . . . Your wife.

Jack Walker: Make me a doctor's appointment quick, I fucked her last night.

Ron Sterling storms off the set with Rikki and Jack following behind him . . . Show cuts to commercial break. Returns with the producer in Jacks Seat

Jillian Berkley: Hello, I am the producer of the show and will finish it while Jack had an un expectant visit to the doctors. Our next guest is . . . Well it seems all of our guest had emergency doctor visits. So for the next fifteen minutes I will tell you about my first time. I was a twenty-year-old virgin, it was my second year in college and she was only eighteen years old and knew how to work that tongue on my swollen clit, oh so slow, soft and then hard, my hips trying to push harder against her tongue when I feel her hands wrap around my thighs pulling my pussy hard on her face and I exploded this hot, white thick creamy cum all into her mouth. My turn came and I was so clumsy trying to make my tongue move like hers on her clit, and I would even suck on it making her moan so loud. I was not prepared for her wrapping her legs tightly around my head, she managed to turn her body so she was sitting on my face fucking it. Wow she tasted so good and came so hard in my mouth on my face, I swear her clit shot her juices out like a cock shoots cum down you throat. Well they tell me we are out of time, This is the Jack Walker show and we hope we kept you entertained.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Letters & Transcripts
  • /
  • Transcripts from the Jack Walker Show

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds